~I.D.I.O.T ARCHIVES~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main Dining Hall

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Main Dining Hall - Page 4 Empty Re: Main Dining Hall

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:36 am

Kahurangi wrote:

"Hello Amellia, this is Sosanna Riley Faysal and Caden Finn Faysal, would you like to hold one of them?"

A loud noise startled me and I jumped, RoKnHaR moved closer leaning against my leg, I felt instantly comforted. He didnt remember me? of course my disguise I forgot thats right. Layla had joined the table with us and tucked in. While another lady heavily pregnant ate what appeared to be a cow, come to think of it the whole table was covered with meats. I felt myself dry wretch. Gods why do I have an aversion to meat of any kind?

Main Dining Hall - Page 4 1
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:37 am

Hecate wrote:**No Sorsha, the necklace is for you**

I can't help but roll my eyes. She brings one baby gift and something for me? **Okay, whatever mother, thanks.** Taking the bear I walk away from her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:41 am

I looked at Phoenyx and realized who it was by his greeting. **Ahhh, Namaste Kahurangi Te Matanui.** I see a woman gagging. "Are you alright?"

I absent-mindedly pat my stomach. **And thank you Amrita.**
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:46 am

Gehnasis wrote:. "Are you alright?"

"Im sorry yes Im fine its just I have an aversion to meat, Hi my name is Amellia I am a charge of Layla's and this is my friend RoKnHaR...* I say petting his head... Pushing my hands over his ears I add "He doesnt like been called Wolfie or being refred to as a dog, even though that is what he is!" smiling broadly I wonder where we are, and more meat gets brought out. I gag...

Main Dining Hall - Page 4 1
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:49 am

"Hi Gehn, I see the meat need is still in full force." Layla turned to Amellia **Eva I can ask her to remove it if you need me too, Gehn won't mind.**

Layla looked at Phoenyx, his eyes shining and smiled. **Kahurangi** she nodded in greeting. "Well this is fun"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:49 am

I get over to the table just in time to hear the newcomer Amellia explaining who she is, and about her friend RoknHar. There's something very familiar about her mannerisms.

Last edited by on Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:50 am

**Hello Layla and yes it is me Mahakali, if you'll excuse me I think I'll go take the babies for a walk**

I'd been listening to everything that had been going on in the room, Aengus of all disturbed me the most, its one thing to know your soul mate correction EX fucking everything was off fucking someone else, but have every elicit detail etched out in front of you thru their fucking memories and then have them in the same room. It was a bit much to fucking handle.

**Amellia would you like to take a walk?** she nods and we head out.

Main Dining Hall - Page 4 PA
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:54 am

"Hello RoKnHaR. Beautiful name." I smiled. Awww, I wanted to pet him! Ops, that reminded me...where did I leave Kichin? I watch as Kahurangi and Amellia go for a walk with the babies before I could offer to remove the meat. "Geeze I've been so preoccupied with food that I didn't even get a look at the babies!" Its okay, I tell myself. The moment he comes back I'll play with them.

I look at RoKnHaR. "You look like a very intelligent, um...is it okay if I call you a wolf? Well, anyways, you look very intelligent. Do you want something to eat?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:56 am

I plop down in the chair Abaddon had just been sitting as he goes off with that new girl. There's something weird going on there, but whatever. Whatever he did to us, or rather to me, so that I can't sense him must be blocking my jealousy because for some reason it didn't bother me at all.

And yet my mothers presence did. Whatever, it must just be our of so fun past. Or I am just fucking tired. Clutching the bear to my chest I just stare off absent-mindedly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:57 am

Taran wrote: **Are you going to ignore me all day Gehnasis?**

Main Dining Hall - Page 4 Taran
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:01 am

Gehnasis wrote:

I look at RoKnHaR. "You look like a very intelligent, um...is it okay if I call you a wolf? Well, anyways, you look very intelligent. Do you want something to eat?"

Prue had said, in wolf form, okay fine I like lying on the floor where everyones dirty fucking shoes had trod. Listening to the one they called Gehnasis ask if she could call me wolf - I whined and shook my head no. Only the norse gods called me wolf, and it was never in an affectionate way so naturally I have issues with it. Which is retarded considering I am a wolf, then she offers food, I pant happily.

Main Dining Hall - Page 4 Rok-1

Last edited by on Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:13 am

"So you're not a wolf, RoKnHaR?" I laughed when RoKnHaR whines and shakes his head no. "Aw, you're adorable! I wish I could take you home with me." I pick my plate of half eaten steak up and place it on the floor by RoKnHaR's head. "If you don't mind eating that. Or I can get you a new steak if you'd like. Or you can eat that and have another steak." I lower my voice. "I'd go with the third offer. More food." I winked.
Taran wrote:**Are you going to ignore me all day Gehnasis?**
My head snaps up and I look at Taran. **I'm sorry, was I ignoring you?**
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:18 am

Gehnasis wrote:"So you're not a wolf, RoKnHaR?" I laughed when RoKnHaR whines and shakes his head no. "Aw, you're adorable! I wish I could take you home with me." I pick my plate of half eaten steak up and place it on the floor by RoKnHaR's head. "If you don't mind eating that. Or I can get you a new steak if you'd like. Or you can eat that and have another steak." I lower my voice. "I'd go with the third offer. More food." I winked.
Taran wrote:**Are you going to ignore me all day Gehnasis?**
My head snaps up and I look at Taran. **I'm sorry, was I ignoring you?**

barking three times... I nudged her hand and took what she offered, then a man seemed to be making her uncomfortable, I couldnt help myself she'd fed me. And I stood next to her and curled my lip in a low growl.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:20 am

I turned my attention back to RoKnHar as he barked. "Heh heh. See you are smart!" I comment on his taking up the third offer. Jumping in surprise as he growled I blinked a couple times, a bit confused. "Aw RoKnHaR, what's wrong?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:22 am

Taran wrote: **Perhaps it was just my overactive imagination.** I grin at her **I am glad you are here. I don't want things to be weird between us. Okay?** And then the wolf growls at me. Okay, obviously it's not fine with him.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:30 am

I smiled back at Taran. He didn't know about my dream, so he wouldn't know how uncomfortable I felt. Geeze, here I practically gave him the brush off while I fantasized about him in my dreams. **Weird? Why would things be weird?**
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:36 am

Taran wrote: Taken a little aback. Does she truly not realize? No I suppose she doesn't. Unsure if I sould say I just stare at her. I don't want her to feel uncomfortable, but at the same time I feel like I am keeping an untruth. **Because of.....** I trail of a second **you know, everything that's happened** I add lamely.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:40 am

Content my new friend was okay kind of with that man, if he makes her cry I swear Im going to take a chunk out of his leg, its rather fat anyway big bloody beef cake.. snuggling next to Gehnsias feet I rest near but not on her.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:41 am

I pet RoKnHaR on the head. He was just too cute! Another steak is brought out and I place it before him. I scratch RoKnHar behind his ears. "Its okay RoKnHaR. You can get back to your meal. I'm good."

I turn back to Taran. **Oh! You mean how I made Wriot tell you I didn't want to see you anymore because of my curse? I'm sorry about that. After I heard about my curse, I wasn't feeling up to talking to anyone. I went straight to bed. Honest I'm not trying to get rid of you. Its just better if we stay apart until I figure out how to break the curse. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.**
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:46 am

Sitting there numbly to pretty much everything around me I wonder where the hell is Alexis? I don't know why but I need her here desparately. I reach out and send her another message.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:49 am

Gehnasis wrote:
I turn back to Taran. **Oh! You mean how I made Wriot tell you I didn't want to see you anymore because of my curse? I'm sorry about that. After I heard about my curse, I wasn't feeling up to talking to anyone. I went straight to bed. Honest I'm not trying to get rid of you. Its just better if we stay apart until I figure out how to break the curse. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.**

Taran wrote: I smile at her not wanting to break the mood but now I really feel I must tell her. **You didn't hurt my feelings, I understand Gehnasis, I do. And I want you to do whatever it is you need to do. Tell me, was Rati able to disslove the spell she put on us?**

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:51 am

**Sorsha, Im sorry to take the babies away, would you like to join us? were outside the banquet hall if not, I can bring the babies back to you?**

Main Dining Hall - Page 4 PA
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:52 am

Finvarra wrote: Silently eating my meal I can't stop looking at my daughter. She is just sitting there like a zombie. **Sorsha, are you alright?**

Main Dining Hall - Page 4 Finvarra2
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:52 am

Layla watched the goings on, and absentmindedly rubbed Roknhar's ears.

**Roknhar, do you want something to eat and drink, I could get you a plate of steak and some water.** Both appeared on the table and Layla lifted them down before petting his ears. It was hypnotic having him sit next to you just made you want to scratch his ears for him. Why? Layla didn't know, but there was something comforting about them.

Gehn seemes to be deep in conversation with Taran, Layla had greeted her earlier, but they hadn't had time to talk, she hoped everything was well with her, she seemed to be happy, even if Taran was a little intense.

"Sorsha, it's a beautifu bear. Is it a christening gift?" Layla asked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:58 am

Taran wrote:I smile at her not wanting to break the mood but now I really feel I must tell her. **You didn't hurt my feelings, I understand Gehnasis, I do. And I want you to do whatever it is you need to do.
I'm glad he understood.
Taran wrote:Tell me, was Rati able to disslove the spell she put on us?**
I burst out laughing. "Sorry, sorry." I apologized to the frightened people sitting near.

**I haven't even asked her yet. Though Wriot said he'd ask her for me. And he told me she said she can't...but I don't know, maybe she found a way.**

I look at my left hand. **Nope, the symbol is still there. Hold up your right hand.**

There the symbol was, glowing brightly. **And no for you.** I bit my lower lip in thought. **Actually, Wriot was telling me that since we are bonded, even if we stay apart we can meet in dreams...oh.** Realization dawned and my face flushed. **So that was real I'm guessing.**

Last edited by on Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next