~I.D.I.O.T ARCHIVES~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main Dining Hall

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Main Dining Hall - Page 7 Empty Re: Main Dining Hall

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:14 pm

**When Eva returns to the celebrations as Amellia, will the others sense she is Evangelize as I do? Everyone as obviously asked about her. I have answered, that she is well and is discovering what it means to be herself.**
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:14 pm

**hello Lexi did Xannon return safely?**

Pondering for a second I wonder if I should allow them to see her? But again it wasnt my choice to make that was Eva's.

**listen carefully everyone, Amellia is Evangelize she does not have any recollection nor will she ever of her time here. She is entirely a new person. Please do not bring up memories of her past it will only succeed to confuse her, however she will feel a connection to you all. And please do not tell her I am her brother. **

Main Dining Hall - Page 7 PA
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:39 pm

**When she wakes we will make her welcome and I will watch over her. I do have one concern though, Bourne, you do know he is in Valhalla. I know, I know, Layla I can't tell you about it, it's all part of a big cosmic plan. You have to trust me. And I do, but I won't let him break her spirit again.**

Layla turned to Lexi, "Is that the good stuff I can see?" She asked whilst passing over her glass.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:46 pm

Peircing thru my skull the sounds of their cries pulled me to attention with feirce abaddonment.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:23 pm

Layla sat up nervously at the way Kahurangi had vanished, was something wrong. She looked at Lexi, "do you think we need to check on the others?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:51 pm

"Safe travels and blessings be with you." I whispered after Kahurangi Te Matanui. A shiver ran down my spine but I shook it off.

I turn to Layla, Lexi and Anggun. "Do any of you know when the babies will return?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:56 pm

Walking slowly into the main hall carrying a child in each arm. We make our way over towards their Aunties. Handing Finn off to Gehnasis and Riley to Layla I sit down amongst them happy in the knowledge they will have a childhood.

Layla wrote:**When she wakes we will make her welcome and I will watch over her. I do have one concern though, Bourne, you do know
he is in Valhalla. I know, I know, Layla I can't tell you about it, it's all part of a big cosmic plan. You have to trust me. And I do, but I won't let him break her spirit again.**

** I can tell you why he is there, it is because that is where he belongs. He died protecting Evangelize, however she will not recall who he is as will he her. You need not worry about Bourne, he is there for someone else. As for Eva she doesn't need you to protect her what she needs is a friend. Trust me she will find happiness and it will be by her own making this time, I do think however she should know Arak is from Odins line? but you have been sworn not to tell her, but if she were to share blood with Arak they would know and Io's debt will be repaid. yes?** Touching her hand I smile warmly ** thank you**

Last edited by on Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:01 pm

I aw'ed as I was given Phoenyx. "You're so beautiful," I breathed as I cradled the baby close. "Hello Phoenyx." I whispered touching my pointer to his little hand. "Aren't you handsome." He grasped my finger in his tiny fist and I fell in love all over again. "I wish I could take you home to live with me." I joked. I rocked him in my arms, just captivated by the precious treasure I was holding. I lean over towards Layla and look at Ataahua. "Hello there Koha Ataahua."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:22 pm

**Im sorry Mahakali do you know their birthnames?**
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:36 pm

I laughed apologetically. **No. They've always refered to themselves as Phoenyx and Ataahua. I assumed that was what they prefered to be called. What are their birth names?**
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:38 pm

**Sosanna Riley Faysal and Caden Finn Faysal, I don't know what their issue is with those names they're actually quiet beautiful** Caden lip starts to tremble. **Okay Finn not beautiful for you more fitting savvy** he smiles and gurgles.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:44 pm

I let out a half-laugh, half-aw. Sosanna Riley Faysal and Caden Finn Faysal, I repeat to myself. **You're right, its very beautiful** Caden's eyes get big **and fitting** I added hastly, **names.** I touched the tip of his nose and he reaches for my hand. "Are you hungry?" I asked as I rocked him. I looked at Kahurangi **Um...do you formula feed the babies or does Sorsha breast feed?**
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:57 pm

Magically two bottles appear... **Honestly I do not know I assume theyre bottle feed? damn that sounds bad Im their father and I dont even know.**

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:13 pm

**Well, they certainly got a mind of their own.** I handed one bottle to Gehn and another to Layla.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:16 pm

**No, its okay. You've been so busy practically running the world. You can cut yourself some slack you know.** I tell Kahurangi.

I take a bottle from Anggun. "Thank you."

It was one of the Playtex bottles with the disposable milk bags. I squeezed out the air to prevent Caden from swallowing too much air. I look at Kahurangi. **Have you fed them before?** I shift Caden in my arms. **Do you want to feed him? The intimacy and connection is hard to explain.**
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:29 pm

**If they wanted me to feed them they'd demand I do it. Aunty Anggun is correct you both are Very head strong**

Smiling warmly at Mahakali, if I took the babies I'd just want to be alone with them and that would be selfish considering everyone had come here today for them.

**Anggun how is the divide?**

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:39 pm

I was so dense at times, I swear. Kahurangi was Abaddon. I felt like banging my head on the table. Yes, okay, so I was denser than China's population at times. I'll just cover it up. I knew all along, I tell myself. I giggled a little. Talking to myself. **Alright, thank you.** I put the nipple of the bottle at Caden's mouth and he sucked at it greedily. **Ah, slow down, you're going to make yourself sick.** I look at Kahurangi. **So the head-strong must be double dosage from you and Sorsha huh?**
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:40 pm

scoffing --- **thats all sorsha, hows things coming along with you and Amrita? she dotes on you doenst she?**

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:42 pm

**So far, everything is settled for the moment. We got our own routine. Most are resting now, mind you its still dark there. I'm not sure how to handle the kids. They're going to be asking more questions about their parents, some who died and some who turned against us. Ohh... and X wants to go on a search mission. I'm not exactly sure for what. Thats about it, I guess.**
My thoughts turn somber at all that.
**How long is this going to last?**
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:48 pm

I smiled at the mention of Amrita. **Yes, she spoils me rotten...kind of.** I laughed. **Except when she's always demanding I eat more meat. I think I'm going vegetarian after I give birth.** I smiled to myself again. I still couldn't believe that this was all real. I was going to have a baby!

I already loved her so much and we had only been together for a couple days.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:49 pm

Gehnasis wrote:I smiled at the mention of Amrita. **Yes, she spoils me rotten...kind of.** I laughed. **Except when she's always demanding I eat more meat. I think I'm going vegetarian after I give birth.** I smiled to myself again. I still couldn't believe that this was all real. I was going to have a baby!

I already loved her so much and we had only been together for a couple days.

I laughed if only she knew Amrita too would become a vegetarian.. **Mahakali did you know why Amrita craves so much meat?**

Anggun wrote:**So far, everything is settled for the moment. We got our own routine. Most are resting now, mind you its still dark there. I'm not sure how to handle the kids. They're going to be asking more questions about their parents, some who died and some who turned against us. Ohh... and X wants to go on a search mission. I'm not exactly sure for what. Thats about it, I guess.**
My thoughts turn somber at all that.
**How long is this going to last?**

**pretty much Till Tiamat gets her way! were always going to be at odds. Heres hoping she goes postal and blows them all up.** ... the children...what to do with them?

** Honesty is always best when dealing with children, plus the children of the divide are more powerful than you could ever imagine. They'll be okay most importantly we just let them be kids. **

How much she'd changed, I wondered if the others could see that she was not as human as they might believe? Dang it I had to get these thoughts out of my head, I kept wanting to give her some milk and a play mouse toy. Hopefully she would be distracted long enough to stay here. And not go on the scouting raid.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:06 pm

Kahurangi wrote:I laughed if only she knew Amrita too would become a vegetarian.. **Mahakali did you know why Amrita craves so much meat?**
I rocked Caden and held the bottle in place. Smiling down at him I look up at Kahurangi. **She's not part T-Rex is she?** I joked. **No, I don't know why.**
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:24 pm

Gehnasis wrote:
I rocked Caden and held the bottle in place. Smiling down at him I look up at Kahurangi. **She's not part T-Rex is she?** I joked. **No, I don't know why.**

**God I hope she isnt a big lizard or were gonna have problems, imagine potty training a dinosaur?** winking I laugh lightly then continue.

**Its to do with the Sumerian genes she inherited. I am not sure you know this but the Babylonian Pantheon was quite small but extremely powerful, the reason they had small numbers is because to have children physically while it birthed ominscent gods, their was also a down side. A balance. Their young would literally suck the lifeforce out of their mothers, killing them before they were even born, so thats why their numbers were so few.** Taking a deep breath.

**The complex proteins and saturated fats feeds acts as a fuel source which their power feeds upon. That is why you eat so much meat through out the day and why Amrita Shanna demands it, once she is born, Her power will replenish itself from the earth gods I hope Im making sense?**

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:32 pm

**Oh.** Caden had finished drinking his bottle. I shifted him to my shoulder and bounced him gently while patting his back lightly to get him to burp. **No, that makes sense. And I'm really touched that Amrita cares so much about me.** I felt my eyes burning. Was I going to cry?
Amrita wrote:**Mama, you okay?**
Caden burps. I let out a laugh and shift him back to his previous postion. I rock him in my arms again. **I'm great. Thank you Amrita. I love you.** She giggles and says she loves me too.

I turn my attention back to Kahurangi. **That's really sad. A mother not knowing her children.** I thought of Eva and saddened. Shaking myself out of my thoughts I joked. **Okay, no more complaining about the meat eating. I'll eat a cow or two everyday.**
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:03 pm

**Yes it is sad, but knowledge can sometimes destroy, as for eating cows atleast you'll be helping with gas omissions and such, although you could try fish, chicken. Speaking of which Im hungry again.**

I'd seen that with Eva, knowing she was duped, then knowing she would lose them was too much for her to bear, and now she had a chance to be happy and come hell or high water Im going to make sure she gets it.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next