~I.D.I.O.T ARCHIVES~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main Dining Hall

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Main Dining Hall - Page 3 Empty Re: Main Dining Hall

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:34 am

Thank the gods for butts. Landing on mine for the one-billionth time, I'm glad it was in some corner where I didn't get too much attention. I look to my left and spot Hecate. "Ew." I dust myself off and scurry away, looking for familiar faces.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:39 am

Finvarra wrote: "Taran how fair the this morning?" Abaddon sat across the table as he continued to nurse his babies. A beevy of servants enter the room and lay out a Traditional Irish breakfast for us

Main Dining Hall - Page 3 11brunch

Eggs benedict, Creamy Scramble Eggs with Bacon and Cheese, Traditional White Soda, Dropped Scones and Traditional Breakfast Plate

"Thankyou" I nodded and they left. Sorsh'as lovely friend Gehnasis appeared and heavily pregnant. I hadnt had a chance to greet her.

Main Dining Hall - Page 3 Finvarra2

Last edited by on Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:48 am

Appearing in the room I look around and see both my mother and Aengus looking at me, then both of them start to head in my direction. Oh just fantastic. Then I spy Gehnasis. I make a fucking b-line for her like I was dying of thirst and she was the last drop of water.

I pull her into a hug. "I am so glad you could come." I pull back "Oh man, I'm sorry did I squish the baby?" **I didn't squish you did I?**
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:51 am

I laughed. "I'm glad you invited me! I needed to get away from my psycho pantheon!" I give her another hug. "Don't worry about Amrita, she's a tough one like her mom." I smiled, thinking of Eva. I wonder how she was. "You look beautiful." And she did, but I would recommend Sorsha eat a little more. She looked thin. But today was a happy day, not a day to be criticizing her appearance.

Amrita Shanna wrote:I giggled at the thought of aunty Sorshy squishing me. **All safe!** I reassure her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:55 am

Finvarra wrote: "Gehnasis come sit welcome, is there anything you would like?"

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:59 am

Quietly I sat lulling both Finn and Riley. I still hadn't eaten. And I didnt want to let anyone else hold my babies today, this is one of the few chances I will get to hold them physically, but I knew sooner or later I would have to let Hecate take them.

Softly I sung to them... Noise started going on around the place lots of noise.... but I'd cacooned us in a bubble. Silently we sat the three of us, together atlast.

Main Dining Hall - Page 3 PA

Last edited by on Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:00 am

I nearly choked when I saw Taran. I latch myself to Sorsha's arm and hid behind her, knowing my face was glowing red. Even though I knew it was a dream, I couldn't help but feel embarrassed now.
Finvarra wrote:"Gehnasis come sit welcome, is there anything you would like?"
Bullet to the head to end my embarrassment would be nice. "Um no...I'm good." My stomache fluttered. "Actually a steak would be great. Medium-rare." I look at Sorsha. "Are you going to eat too?"

Last edited by on Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:01 am

I look over her shoulder and see that Aengus had gone and sat back down but my mother, while hesitant still seemed intent on coming over here.

I look back at Gehn and smile **Good to know, both of you** I wink. " My father invites Gehn to sit down as my mother reaches out.

Hecate wrote: "Shae, wait! Please.

Oy vay. I better just see what that bitch wants. "You go on ahead Gehn, I need to speak to my mother a second."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:02 am

"Oh, okay..." I let go of Sorsha's arm and make my way to the table. Sitting down, I address the whole table. "Hi..." I said weakly, avoiding eye contact with Taran.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:04 am

I make my way over to where she is standing and I just glare at her **What?**
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:07 am

Finvarra wrote: Taran stands up before I could even reach Gehnasis and offers her a seat. A medium rare steaks materializes on the table and I frown?

Main Dining Hall - Page 3 S2006-05-29_ribeye-innards

"Wasn't me, please sit enjoy Gehnasis, will you be needing a pillow? or anything?"

Last edited by on Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:07 am

Sorsha wrote:I make my way over to where she is standing and I just glare at her **What?**

Hecate wrote: **Now really, what kind of a greeting is that? After what you did to me, let alone Erebus. I had to do everything in my power to stop him from coming after you.**

Main Dining Hall - Page 3 Hecate-1
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:09 am

We arrive and I quickly summon the Wero ring from my finger and pocket it in my jeans, Roknhar had arrived with us in wolf form. **Thanks for this Roknhar** Layla said as she bent down to scratch his ears.

"Ready?" Layla asked Amellia. "Lets introduce ourselves". Layla walked into the dining hall which was full of activity. waving at the others she rushed forward to embrace Sorsha who was talking to her mother.

"I missed you"

Last edited by on Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:12 am

Hecate wrote: **Now really, what kind of a greeting is that? After what you did to me, let alone Erebus. I had to do everything in my power to stop him from coming after you.**

**Really mother you shouldn't have bothered I can fucking handle him, so don't go trying to get all fucking warm and fuzzy on me.** Even though I can't feel Abaddon just knowing the two of them are even in the same room is making me want to tear her fucking eyes out. **Just tell me what you want okay?**

I hear Layla behind me. I tun towards her and pull her into a hug. "I missed you too."

Last edited by on Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:13 am

Layla wrote:We arrive and I quickly summon the Wero ring from my finger and pocket it in my jeans, Roknhar had arrived with us in wolf form. **Thanks for this wolfie** Layla said as she bent down to scratch his ears.

"Ready?" Layla asked Amellia. "Lets introduce ourselves". Layla walked forward into the dining hall which was full of activity. waving at the others she rushed forwatd to embrace Sorsha.

"I missed you"

Smiling nervously I saw that boy again and made my way over to him. He looked directly at me.

Main Dining Hall - Page 3 1
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:14 am

"Thank you for inviting me, this is Amellia, and the wolf is Roknhar. Where are the babies?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:16 am

Finvarra wrote: Taran stands up before I could even reach Gehnasis and offers her a seat. A medium rare steaks materializes on the table and I frown?
Main Dining Hall - Page 3 S2006-05-29_ribeye-innards

"Wasn't me, please sit enjoy Gehnasis, will you be needing a pillow? or anything?"
I shyly thank Taran for the seat. Finvarra speaks to me. "Pillow? Ahahaha, I should have a one tied to my bottom all the time with the horrible landing I have when I'm materialized somewhere. You know...a pillow sounds really good right now." I look around for a fork and a steak knife.

Last edited by on Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:16 am

Layla wrote:"Thank you for inviting me, this is Amellia, and the wolf is Roknhar. Where are the babies?"

"Nice to meet you both" I say to Layla's friends. "The kids are over there" I say pointing to Phoenyx. "Can you guys give me a minute here?" They wander off.

Last edited by on Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:17 am

"Hello" I say waving at everyone. I couldnt take my eyes off him, and he I, walking around everyone I headed straight for him with the RoKnHaR in tow. "Theyre so goergeous what are their names?"

Main Dining Hall - Page 3 1
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:22 am

Turning back to my mother I cock a brow **Well? Fucking speak. I am not standing here all day with you!**
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:24 am

Gehnasis wrote:
I shyly thank Taran for the seat. Finvarra speaks to me. "Pillow? Ahahaha, I should have a one tied to my bottom all the time with the horrible landing I have when I'm materialized somewhere. You know...a pillow sounds really good right now." I look around for a fork and a steak knife.

A fork and steak knife appear along with a seat pillow which materializes in my hand.

"Ermmmm you know whos doing all this?" Abaddon points to Gehnasis belly. "Ohhhhhh right more bossy boots god kids" smiling warmly at her I offer her that pillow.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:27 am

Sorsha wrote:Turning back to my mother I cock a brow **Well? Fucking speak. I am not standing here all day with you!**

Hecate wrote: Biting down on my anger I simply say **I brought a gift** Materializing it in my hand I hold it out to her.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:30 am

Looking over at Mahakali she looked posistively radiant, somewhat embarssed but beautiful I smiled at her as Amrita Shanna accomodated her mother. **Namaste Mahakali**

Evangelize wrote: "Theyre so goergeous what are their names?"

I could see her thru the ring I'd given Prue, she'd changed so much already in such a short time. Looking down at her companion, I knew those eyes well enough. I wondered if Amrita would tell her mother who Amellia was? Smiling at both of them I greet RoKnHaR. **welcome RoKnHaR it has been a while?**

"Hello Amellia, this is Sosanna Riley Faysal and Caden Finn Faysal, would you like to hold one of them?"

Main Dining Hall - Page 3 PA
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:33 am

Hecate wrote:Materializing it in my hand I hold it out to her.

Reaching out I take a hold of the stuffed bear. Okay I think to myself. Two babies. One gift. What. an. idiot. Then I notice that it has a necklace around it's neck. I still don't get it. One is a baby gift and the other is for an adult. **The necklace is for Sosanna?**
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:34 am

Hecate wrote: Smiling to myself I say **No Sorsha, the necklace is for you**

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down