~I.D.I.O.T ARCHIVES~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main Dining Hall

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Main Dining Hall - Page 6 Empty Re: Main Dining Hall

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:17 am

I look over at Layla, Anggun, and Alexis. "You guys are drinking so early in the morning?" I laughed.

Last edited by on Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:21 am

"Morning????, it was late afternoon when I left Asgard. That works for me.

"More wine please this is a celebration."

Last edited by on Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:25 am

I leaped up when I heard her voice. "Gehn!!! How are you? And how is Amrita doing?" I tried to give her a huge hug despite her bulging tummy between us.

"Oh well, its just a little bit anyway."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:31 am

I hug Anggun back. "I'm great, Amrita is living up to her T-Rex title."

I thought about the last time I drank alcohol. I got a really bad hang over, before that I barfed all over Brooke...and before that, well, I hardly ever drank. Not that I was contemplating have an alcoholic beverage. It would be bad for the baby.

Last edited by on Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:37 am

"Gehnasis" I laugh and lean down a little "Hello little Amrita, I hope you are behaving for your mother"

I lean back and take in the warmth coming from us all being together. I can't remember the last time I've had a better day.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:40 am

"So where are the guests of honour?" I looked around to catch a glimpse of Sorsha or the babies but so far nada.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:43 am

"Kahurangi took the babies for a walk and Sorsha just disappeared. I'm sure she just needed a little space. She seemed a bit stressed out. Maybe she's resting." I look around the place. I wanted to play with the babies!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:45 am

Layla looked down and then accross at all the others dressed in their finery, she had come straight from Valhalla and was still in her jeans and strappy top. Clsoing her eyes she sent her power back to manhattan calling the dress Io had given her. Even though it hurt, the dress was given in love and it seemed fitting to wear it today. Calling to it it appeared on her body, the ring in her pocket appeared on a thin gold chain which was so fine it was hardly detected, It hung low and sat snuggly between her breasts. Her hair began to curl in ringlets which loosley piled themselves on her head, some tumbling to her shoulders making her appear pre-raphaelite.
"That's better. I guess all we do now is wait. It's so lovely to have everyone together again"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:54 am

"Kahurangi? Oh he's here in Phoenyx's body is he? By the way," I watched as a beautiful dress appeared on Layla's body, "how is Eva? I know she became human and all that but what exactly happened to her? Is she fine?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:58 am

"Yes she is adjusting, she doesn't have her memories, just feelings."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:59 am

At least Eva was safe. "Send her my love will you, Layla?" Layla nods. I look down at my clothing..."I feel under dressed." I laughed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:15 am

"You look beautiful Gehn, glowing."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:48 am

I smiled at Layla. "Thanks! I didn't get to give you a hug yet!" I pull Layla into a quick hug. "Don't want to mess anything up." I say with a giggle. I turn and hug Lexi. "And you too!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:08 pm

"It wouldn't matter if you did mess anything up, I think this dress is teflon coated, bomb proof, fire retardant and machine washable. It has a mind of it's own believe me, and it will only come off when it wants to. But, it does have exquisite taste." Layla smothed down the dress, and it it return caressed her body making her giggle.

"I'm certain this dress behaves bady every time we visit Knockmaa! Perhaps it's something in the water?" Layla smiled happily at the others, they were all facing their own personal turmoils yet here they all sat untied. It made Layla feel like family, she began to believe that Eva had been sent to her for a reason, and not just because of a bargain made with Odin.

She hoped Kahrangi would bring the babies back soon, she would never begrudge him time with them, but she longed to hold them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:36 pm

It was time, i knew the others were in the main hall walking back in there pushing the buggy Hecate approaches...

Main Dining Hall - Page 6 PA
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:53 pm

I see Phoenyx, or rather Kahurangi approaching pushing the buggy. "Babies!" I rushed over when I see Hecate approaching. Would it be mean to bump her out of the way?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Librarian Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:08 pm

Ignoring the heifer approaching. I shimmy directly in her path, Tiamats will be done, it was now or never.

**Abaddon I want to spend time with my grandchildren**

Main Dining Hall - Page 6 Hecate-1

Last edited by on Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Librarian
The Librarian
Administrator

Number of posts : 1226
Registration date : 2007-04-10

http://moask.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:14 pm

Reluctantly I conceeded giving her the control of the buggie I whisper to Riley and Finn

**He toa taumata rau, Kia tau te Rangimarie me toku pepi**

Silently I watch as Hecate wheels them off... Intercepting Mahakali with a smile

**Don't worry they'll be back**

Spoiler:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:20 pm

Devi, I really didn't like that woman. I huffed good-naturedly, **Alright. I have yet to meet them in their baby states. How are you? You look tired.**
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by The Librarian Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:22 pm

The Narrator wrote: I miandered out of the dinning hall and into the grounds... there was no way I wanted anyone following us... But naturally Aengus soon appeared and we vanished

Main Dining Hall - Page 6 Hecate-1
The Librarian
The Librarian
Administrator

Number of posts : 1226
Registration date : 2007-04-10

http://moask.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:26 pm

Gehnasis wrote:Devi, I really didn't like that woman. I huffed good-naturedly, **Alright. I have yet to meet them in their baby states. How are you? You look tired.**

** They wont be long I promise, Im good as can be and yourself?**

we make our way over to the others who glare at me I wait paciently for their questions..

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:36 pm

**I'm good. Devi was so happy that you liked what she did to Svarga. It is really beautiful there. They're asking when you'll visit again so they can have a feast prepared. But I'm staying away from them for a bit. They're kind of cramping my style.** I laughed. Everyone looks like they want to bombard him with questions. **Maybe you can stick a post-it to your forehead that says 'Ask me later. Today is a special day.'** I suggested with another laugh.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:48 pm

Layla had watched Hecate vanish with the babies, she still hadn't had a chance to hold them yet.

"Are you certain they will be ok with her?" Layla asked Kahurangi, she felt bad doing it; Hecate was their grandmother, and as a grandmother had every right to be with them, but well it was Hecate, and the last time Layla had seen her was the day Haecate tried to manipulate her death so that Tiamat could inhabit her body. In some bizarre fucked up way, Io had saved her again.

**Kahurangi, do you have a moment, I know this is your children's christening and your time here is short. But I have a few questions. About Eva.**
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:04 pm

Listening quietly to them all speak, I thought fuck the postit I need a neon sign. Not that it would make any difference really, people would still look to me for answers... As for Hecate what choice did I have? This was her moment would she fail or come out triumphantly? I hoped it be the later because then I wouldnt have to put the hurt on her. sighing inwardly I reply.

**Mahakali, I will visit again very soon I hope, I take it Amrita Shanna is taking her mother to the divide?**

**Ask away Layla**

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:12 pm

"Hello Kahurangi" I smile a greeting and turn back to the room. Winking at Layla I pull a few bottles of Elvin wine that are mysteriously appearing up from the floor.

Little brownie hands are passing up their treasures to me from beneath the earth and I whisper a thank you to them. They chatter excitedly and touch my hands in greeting only to melt away again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next