~I.D.I.O.T ARCHIVES~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banquet Hall

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

Banquet Hall Empty Banquet Hall

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2007 9:08 am

"I know he knows we're here, and the last time I left he said you better say hello." I grin at him.

Looking him over. Hmmm perhaps I should change too.

"Okay I may look overdressed but he is in the main hall, with everyone else." He looks down at his clothes and frowns. I grab his chin an force his eyes to mine "You look great. I told you I wanted you, just the way you are." He smiles at me and I smile back. "Okay let's go."

I lead him out of the room and down the hall to the Banquet Hall.

I grab his hand and link our fingers as we enter through the main doors and I lead him up a path straight for my father and his wife Donaugh's table, ignoring everyone staring at us.

As we approach his table I am searching for the right words to say when I hear ** Taive Seanatair**

He looks shocked for a second so I know he heard even though Abaddon and I are the only other two that did.

He looks from me to Abaddon and shouts for everyone to get out. People start rising and moving out of the hall as he comes around his table.

He looks at me and then my stomach
Finvarra wrote: You're pregnant?

I nod my head and he pulls me in for a hug and is not letting go. **Athair, you are being fucking rude. Say hello to Abaddon or I am going to have to knee you in the nuts**

He pulls back from the hug laughing. He turns to Abaddon and holds out his hand
Finvarra wrote: I guess congratulations are in order.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Banquet Hall Empty Re: Banquet Hall

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2007 9:19 am

"and to you" I take his hand and shake it firmly.

Im not going to lie to you, Im not exactly happy you've gone knocked up my daughter!

He releases my hand.

"Oh well bully for you, You'll have to get use to it Athair Mor" I say respectfully.

a wide smile spreads across his face.

"Im suprised you consented to fathering children given your history"

"I didnt, as my sister would say I was duped into it by jazz finger waving fairies." Tightening my fingers with Sorshas I turn to look at her. "But I wouldnt change what I have gained, I am truly lucky" I say rasing her hand to my lips.

He turns to Sorsha.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2007 9:34 am

Finvarra wrote: "Jazz finger waving fairies?" He cocks a brow at me. "Oh, I think I like this one." He looks back at Abaddon "And I am definitely going to have to meet this sister of yours! I couldn't have put it better myself."

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner Athair but well, there's been alot going on."

Finvarra wrote: Oh yes, the Seven are being released aren't they? Don't look so surprised Sorsha, of course I know.

"Well then you won't be offended when I tell you that we have to go."

Finvarra wrote: No by all means Misneach, go. But I would like to have a celebration for you both, time permitting.

I look at Abaddon. "We can probably fit it in between all the drama." I smile.

I release Abaddon's hand and hug my father again and as I pull back my father turns to him

Finvarra wrote: I know I don't have to say it but I am going to anyway. Keep my daughter safe and those babies safe.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2007 9:40 am

"with all I have, Finvarra" I look around at Sorsha's home.

We go to materialize out... and we cant.
Looking up and Finvarra's suprise I simply add.

"I guess were staying!" Sorsha and I both Howl with laughter.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2007 9:46 am

Finvarra wrote: By all means stay as long as you" he bends down and speaks to my stomach " or you want". He stands back up smiling "You two are going to have your hands full with them."

"Oh I don't think they'll be leaving their Grandfather out of the fun."

I look around at all the food and then at Abaddon "Do you want to stay here and eat something, or are you tired?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2007 9:51 am

*Ive already eaten remember?* I shoot her a wicked smile... " What would you like?" she laces her arm thru mine as finvarrna brings the throng of people back into the ballroom.

With a thought I plate materializes in front of us suspened in mid air piled high for Sorsha.. and the three of us laugh has Finvarrna ushers us to sit at his table.

With all the celebrations and goings on around us, For some reason I felt sad? it washed over me like a tidal wave, and took up root in my heart. Eva I breathed out loud.. Finvarra and Sorsha both looked at me as hot tears littered my eyes when I saw the path Bourne had finally chosen..

**no da no you cannot go**

They shifted weilding their power easily. Talking amongst themselves, I heard another set of voices, as their power flooded the room, Everyone felt it, It was raw, primal like chaos and creation. Anggun, Layla and Eva all appeared wearing beautiful gowns. And lexi in catform.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2007 4:07 pm

finally getting my bearings I look down at the dress im wearing, Thank god its not pink! my hair and accessories plain but fitting.

"Okay was that yours or mine I say looking at Sorsha?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2007 4:35 pm

The moment I clapped eyes on Eva's Wrists, Time stopped. I rose slowly from my seat, moving towards her taking them gently in my hands.. her bruises dark, and viscious. Violence coursed thru me, like an atomic bomb, making the room shudder in its wake. She looked at me pleadingly. The tears flowed as I gathered her hands together, I kissed the inside of her wrists tear drops falling on her bruises. They disappeared.

Noise filtered back into the room.. I turned to Finvarra and introduced each of the new arrivals accordingly.

"I'd like you to meet Layla Moglie, cuore di Io, Angun Shastri, and Alexis" I say looking down at the big cat. He inclined his head in acknowledgement, all the while his eye never strayed far from Eva. I purposefully left her for last.

"I'd Like you to meet Evangelize Ix Chex Whiwhia my sister.

Last edited by on Sat May 05, 2007 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2007 4:39 pm

Layla looked down at her pink dress and smiled, her hair free and wild as it tumbled in abandonment down her back and shoulders. Aside from Lexi, who gave the term catsuit new meaning, the others had also apperared in gowns, but hers was different. Eva was right
Eva wrote:He loved you; this dress, it is made of him. His soul his body and his heart. It surrounds you. Do you feel like his arms are around you?"

There was something special about the dress, the fabric stroked and carressed her as she walked. She had left the dress in her wardrobe, it obviously had other ideas. Eva had said if she concentrated the dress would change, looking down at the low neck and high split , it was a beautiful dress, show casing her attributes, but she felt like something a little more formal and black. Concentrating she pictured the dress, and...nothing! She had a feeling that this dress would only respond to the thoughts of one person, it would only let her wear what Io would have wanted her to wear. "Bloody typical man" muttered Layla even as she smiled.

She threaded her had through Eva's as she stood being introduced by Abbadon and Sorsha. "Did you just call me wife?" Layla asked, taken aback by Abbadon.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2007 4:45 pm

Deciding that it would be a good time to change and appear into my female form building my simple gown as I shift. Cobweb and silk worm spun like a fabric that flowed instead of an actual second skin.

Looking down I decide that my gown would do.

Smiling now I look around at the banquet hall. My cousin's sure know how to throw an elegant party.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2007 4:47 pm

"Yes Layla, It was my fathers wish, so there fore like it or not you are my family now!" I smile warmly.

Finvarra wrote: "my and what a beautiful family you have" he says staring at Eva.

**grose Sorsha is your dad hitting on my sister?**

Finvarra wrote: "man I do not envy you all being bossed around by unborn children with such great power. Come ladies sit
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2007 5:07 pm

"Thank you Abaddon, that's very gracious of you"

They approached a large table and sat down, Finvarra smiling warmly, particularly at Eva, whilst his queen scowled. Layla thought about Eva's recaction her use of Eva's pet name for Abaddon, and smiled. She hadn't meant to say it, unthinking it had just slipped out, but it did show her one thing. Eva still had some fighting spirit left in her, good, she would need it. Even through her own sorrow Layla could see how much Eva had changed, grown in someways and diminished in others.

But recently it seemed to be her spark which had taken a beating, her once glowing aura, now only simmered, but it flared when she had asked Layla not to use the name again. She knew how to hang onto things which were hers, perhaps there was hope for her and Bourne yet. Or at least a sprk of hope. But now was not the time to contemplate that.

Taking her seat Layla asked "Are we celbrating anything in particular?" She put on a brave face, but she really didn't feel like celebrating, but she had cried enough over the past few days, and no doubt before this was over she would cry some more, but for now she was happy to be here.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2007 6:24 pm

I still couldn't help gaping at my surroundings. I'm in fairyland... can you imagine it? FAIRYland... emphasize the Fairy part. Thank god, I materialized here with a gown and not looking like my dowdy self. Whoever's work it is, thank you so much. And its a pretty nice colorful gown too, I thought, they know my style well.

And I can't believe I was introduced to the Fairy King. He doesn't even look like a Fairy.

Thinking out loud. **He looks so young. I swear he's not old enough to be Sorsha's father. And just look at his roving eyes. Need to be careful around this one.**

Just then, childish voices was heard in my head.
Ahh... mengumpat ehh? Bilang atuk baru tahu.

Holy cow, who the hell said that? Wait, they referred to the king as Grandfather so, it must mean... I looked at Sorsha's belly. Holy cow, their kids heard me.

Gods, this is too much too take. Eva's children are the mishievious ones and now, Sorsha's are the talkative ones.

**Mana mengumpat? Kita cakap yang betul ape.**

Kalau cakap yang betul, kenapa tak cakap kuat-kuat? Takut ehh?

Smart a-aleck, I grumbled.

I took a seat with the rest of them. Somehow, while I knew this was a celebration, I could feel sadness around the table eminating from our group. *sigh* I better get used to this I supposed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2007 7:45 pm

The queen sat down the table and stared at me boring holes into me. Oh god I wished she would stop before the babies did something..

I send her a message

**Please I do not want anything to happen to you, but if you continue to be hostile towards me, my children will not like it.** I sent her images of them playing tricks on the Surya the Hindu Sun God.

fairy queen wrote:And she laughed so hard.

**forgive me, I am jealous by nature, and I can see why Finvarra is smitten by you. Please tell your children I mean you no harm. You must have some fearless children to take on an ancient.**

I patted my stomack and looked back at her and smiled.

**scoffing I add "Or pranksters."**

I leaned over to Anggun..

"Are you talking to my newphew and Neice?" she nods.

At all costs I avoid making eye contact with Abaddon.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2007 8:00 pm

Glad that my friends were here I smile warmly at all of them. But someone is missing. I reach out for Gehnasis.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2007 8:02 pm

How could he have done that to her! she had tried to block me out, but the enslaught of her emotions that churned within her, surged and swelled threatening to burst at any moment. It was like watching a fucking video stuck on fucking repeat. Over and over I saw her crying, The blood. His carelessness with her. I could tell by the people around me they could feel the mallice in me rising. Humming its vengene with white hot fury.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2007 8:10 pm

I reach out and touch Abaddon. **Please try to calm down. You are not going to be any good to her like this, she needs you, and not in an angry state.**
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2007 8:20 pm

"Hello everyone!" Holy Buddha I sucked when it came to poofing into places. There I stood in the middle of the table with everyone pretty dressed up looking up at me. "Um...sorry." I quickly get off the table. Smiling at Sorsha I ask. "How's the babies? They seem energetic tonight. Am I suppose to wear something pretty? I guess its one of those fancy parties."

Sorsha nods and I instantly change into appropriate clothes.

"Better?"

Last edited by on Sat May 05, 2007 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2007 8:21 pm

sorsha wrote:I reach out and touch Abaddon. **Please try to calm down. You are not going to be any good to her like this, she needs you, and not in an angry state.**

bringing my hand to nestle between her fingers, I squeeze them tightly, but not so to hurt her.. And as our fingers latched they shifted, and their power drew from me what I could not voice.

A replay of the images that were barraging me, and the only way I know how to deal with it is to hurt something prefereably Bourne. My powers flowed thru her, stroking her. I just nodd, raising her hand to kiss her hand.. in the moment my lips touched her flesh I thought about kissing other parts of her, and not so chaste. Breaking the contact I pulled away.

To see Genhasis enter the room.

Last edited by on Sat May 05, 2007 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2007 8:25 pm

**please brother** I look up over at him for a moment and smile. As he kisses Sorsha. All is as it should be with them. Looking up I notice a new comer enter the room.

**sorsha who is that man?**

Gehnasis I jump up to hug her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2007 8:30 pm

Gehnasis wrote:
"Better?"

"Yes you look beautiful"

Messaging Abaddon ** I understand you're feelings Abaddon. And if you want to kill Bourne later I may just help you. But you have to understand she still loves him**

Turning to my father "Athair I would like you to meet Gehnasis Varma." He kisses the back of her hand **ATHAIR! No hitting on my friends!**

My father lights a cigarette and blows the smoke out from his first drag. Instantly the smoke vanishes and the cigarette disappears. I hear giggling and my father looks at me and smiles.

"Hmmm, no smoking around the babies Athair, they don't like it" He laughs and walks off.

Eva wrote: **sorsha who is that man?**

I look over to where she is indicating and groan **That's Aengus**
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2007 8:36 pm

"Gehnasis Id watch out for the fairy king, he has an eye for beauty! Is wriot and Surya coming?"

I look over at Aegnus.. "Aegnus stranger, how fair thee?" I move around the table, and we greet each other.

Aegnus wrote:
"So your the one?" he says looking at Sorsha.

"Aparently come meet our friends and family." I introduce him to everyone and he takes up a seat beside me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2007 8:42 pm

I couldn't help but blush when Sorsha's father kissed my knuckles. Sorsha's father was very handsome. And I'm sure his fae queen didn't like his wandering eyes.

Turning to the familiar faces I smile at my new friends. "You all look so gorgeous!" Walking over to Eva I smile down at her stomach. Not caring if people found me weird I bent down, eye level to her stomach and addressed her children. "I do hope you two are behaving." Getting up I grin at Eva. "Anytime you need a babysitter I'm open. Offer is available to all of you." I say looking at Sorsha.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2007 8:44 pm

"You look beautiful Gehnasis, Like you have any choice, they seem to have taken a shinning to you and Wriot. Althought I dont think he is a very good influence."

The babies giggle. and run their powers thru her hair as I cuddle her fluffing it up, decorating her hair with a beautiful deep crimson red, lotus flower, and a sprinkling of diamond dust. stepping back. and add

"I just hope they behave themselves."

I move down to the end of the table, to make room for Gehnasis.

"I'd like to know what the rest of Fairy land looks like. Aegnus did you and Sorsha grow up here?"

Last edited by on Sat May 05, 2007 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2007 8:47 pm

"Hello Aegnus!" I say cheerfully. "Thank you" I tell Eva as she made room for me.

"And to answer your question Abaddon, Wriot is busy researching right now and Mr. Naranyan is with Rati learning Kama Sutra." I laughed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum