~I.D.I.O.T ARCHIVES~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main Dining Hall

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Main Dining Hall - Page 9 Empty Re: Main Dining Hall

Post by Guest Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:56 pm

Lady Izabella Miko wrote:Chewing on my the inside of my cheek and twirling my hair I formulated my plan before I replied.

Main Dining Hall - Page 9 Lim

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:03 pm

TPMSG wrote:**Make sure no one follows you, Ive hidden my tracks pretty well** I'd heard thru the grapevine that Tiamat was trapped in Babylonian Heaven and that some how Abaddon had come back. So it was pertinent that I take precautions. **As for befriending Abaddon why not seduce him? Lets see how Sorsha likes her heart broken knowing her the one she loved was unfaithful** I laughed evilley while giving her instructions to where I was staying.**

Main Dining Hall - Page 9 Aengus

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:04 pm

Lady Izabella Miko wrote:I smiled broadley the thought of seducing the man I'd just met to my bed had me clenching my thighs together I replied.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:13 pm

"Sorry to keep you waiting, do you mind if we eat first?" I sat down across the table from her, was she glowing? I't faded as soon as I sat down. Phew.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:04 am

Lady Izabella Miko wrote:"I am rather famished yes lets eat first. Would you prefer to retire some where more private?" I sent out a little suggestion spell.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:10 am

My wards hissed whispering gently in my head, thank fuck Im use to the unexplained or the sudden intrusion of weird noises in my mind would make me skittish. I wonder what she truly wanted? debating to either call her out or sit back and let things unfold. Lets see where we go. I smiled devilishly, I could play the upperhand here, if she was trying to seduce me bully for her but why? and how far would she be willing to go? yeah my curiosity has kicked in.

"Privacy is good. Finvarra has said I can use his chambers while he's gone so lets go sit in his private garden. Shall we?"

It was the one place she couldnt weild magic, because it was Finvarra's inner sanctum. Only he could or if you were a god. Did she react? No! she's either an excellent poker player or the spell before was just part of her charms?

Last edited by on Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:16 am

Lady Izabella Miko wrote:Shit did the seduction spell work? It must have because he agree'd but then turned it on me. Keeping my mind focused and my facial features matching my train of thought, I breathed and smiled warmly.

"Of course whatever you wish." We stand to make our way towards the Kings inner garden.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:01 pm

Quinn wrote:I take a seat at one of the tables to eat some of the apple turn overs I snuck from the kitchen. Looking around to make sure Borsch had gone back to the kitchen, I pull them out and start munching away.

Growing bored I decide to leave.
Main Dining Hall - Page 9 Qunnhiggins
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9