~I.D.I.O.T ARCHIVES~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main Dining Hall

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Main Dining Hall Empty Re: Main Dining Hall

Post by Guest Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:03 am

Rati wrote:I arrive in pretty conservative clothes just outside the big kingdom. I knocked on the door and someone asks for my identity. "Hello! I'm looking for Taran. I'm a friend of Mah-uh, I think you all call her Gehnasis. My name is Rati. I need to speak to him about Gehnasis." The man says he'll go ask Taran first. I stand outside waiting.
Main Dining Hall Rati
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:10 am

Taran wrote: Sitting in the banquet hall enjoying breakfast, I see Kael striding towards me. He leans down and tells me that a mysterious woman is here asking to speak with me and something about a woman named Gehnasis.

Holy Dagda. I stand up and vanish on the spot to the front door. I have the thought before I open it that perhaps Gehnasis sent a friend here to rack me as she seems too nice and ladylike to do something like that herself. Not that I wouldn't deserve it. Opening the door I introduce myself and she tells me her name is Rati.

Motioning for her to come inside "Please, that was rude of Kael to not invite you in. Are you hungry?"

*occ*
Spoiler:

Main Dining Hall Taran
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:06 am

Rati wrote:This was Taran? Hm...he was attractive. Now why would he stand up Kali I wonder. Not that she made a big deal out of it. Then again Kali never made a big deal about anything...well except for when I borrowed one of her heels and Kamadeva accidently broke it. "I'd love for some food." I practically purred. Lets see how smooth this guy is, then I'll talk to him about my proposition.
Main Dining Hall Rati
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:11 am

Taran wrote: I incline my head in her direction "This way please." She follows me into the banquet hall and I pull a chair out for her to sit in. After seating her I motion for one of the kitchen staff to come over. As he makes his way over to the table I go and sit across from her "What is it you would like to have?"

Main Dining Hall Taran
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:16 am

Rati wrote:Well...he was polite for one thing. So now I really didn't understand why he stood Kali up. "Okay first off I'd like some information, but I'll settle for food now. I want green curry with beef and made with coconut milk please and thank you." The man runs off with my order. "Well so now that we'll wait for that, lets talk. Why did you stand K-uh, Gehn up and why didn't you contact her ever again? Depending on your answer and if you really like her I have something that you might be interested in.
Main Dining Hall Rati
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:28 am

Taran wrote: Okay, this woman was direct, but I like that. Lacing my hands and putting them on the table "Well, I am going to start by saying that no excuse I am about to give you is good enough. But here it is. The night I was to meet Gehnasis for our date there was alot of.... turmoil happening here with the royal family. I didn't feel I could in good concience leave the Princess, and" I stop and sigh heavily "in all honesty forgot. With everything happening I did not realize what day it was until later. Like days later." Pausing I look at her "Like I said, not a good answer."

"I had been stuck in council meetings the next few days and it was only after that that I realized I had missed the day. Otherwise I would have contacted her and told her that I was going to have to postpone the date." Running my hand through my hair "And well, since I hadn't heard from her I figured she was pissed and that I had lost my chance." She gives me a small smile "I'm an idiot right?"

Main Dining Hall Taran
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:22 pm

Rati wrote:I smiled softly. "No, you're not an idiot. Men and women often misinterpret one another's actions. Rule of life. Women and men just don't get eachother 100% of the time. Otherwise we'd all be boringly happy." I paused. "Well if anything...Gehnasis didn't contact you because she doesn't want to bother you. That's how she is. She probably thinks you don't want to talk to her, so she isn't going to pursue you. Now this is the thing. I have a binding spell. Gehn is pregnant now." By the look on Taran's face I could tell he was confused by the news. "Lets think of it as divine intervention. Something like it was prophesized for her to have the child. A light came to her and the next thing she knew she was 6 months pregnant. That is her version of the story anyways. So please don't think the date that didn't happen doesn't bother her and she went off and got pregnant." Taran relaxes. "See what I mean about men and women misinterpreting each other?" Taran nods. "So she's pregnant and will be randy as hell during her pregnancy. I was wondering if you'd like to be her lover!" Pairs of eyes look at our table. I lowered my voice. "Sorry, didn't mean to shout. What say you? Or do you not like pregnant women?"
Main Dining Hall Rati
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:50 pm

Taran wrote: "Wow that was alot of unforseen information. No Rati, I do not have a problem with pregnant women, but a binding spell? I am not sure I follow. I would want Gehnasis to want to be with me of her own free will, not because some potion made her feel like she should be."

Main Dining Hall Taran
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:47 pm

Rati wrote:Silly Taran. I coy smile touches my lips. "No Taran, it isn't a binding spell that will force you two together. Its more of a connecting spell. You know how men and women are about sharing their feelings. Doesn't happen often. Especially with shy people like Gehnasis. So its more like you'll be able to feel her emotions and act on it since gods know she won't do anything about it. She'd lock herself in her room or work herself to near death before sharing her feelings. I'll talk to Gehn and see if she likes you, which I'm sure she does." I giggled. "Even though you stood her up she was defending you with all kinds of excuses. It might have been to save face for her, but I don't think that's the case. She likes you. Whenever she talks about you she blushes furiously. So if I find out that Gehnasis likes you and she would like you to be the one to um...please her...will you agree to it?"

"Like I said, its not really a binding spell. It'll wear off immediately after the pregnancy. It just bonds the couple so the man can feel the woman's lust, passion and arousal. Gehn wouldn't admit to it, but if you recognize she's uh...needy and made the first move, she'll be absolutely willing after that. So, I'll talk to her, check out if she'll agree to this and if she says yes, will that be okay with you? Plus it'll give you both time to work on an actual relationship." Really now, what man in his right mind would pass this offer up?
Main Dining Hall Rati
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:52 pm

Taran wrote: Still a little skeptical I pause to think about it. But I can't stop hearing Rati's words of I am sure she likes you. I am sure I am grinning like some sort of half-wit, but I don't really care.

"Yes by all means talk to her and see what she says." Pausing for another moment "And just how is it you know her?" I ask suddenly curious.

Main Dining Hall Taran
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:30 pm

Rati wrote:"We knew each other in the Hindu realm. I'm the Hindu goddess of passion and lust. My husband and I created the Kama Sutra. Yes, my husband is Kamadeva, the Hindu god of love. No one really likes Gehnasis in our realm, so I was the first to befriend her. We weren't really friends, just kind of acquaintances. That was until she sought my help for something and I gave Gehansis her first kiss." I blinked innocently. "She became my friend after that. I think its just to keep me silent about it...ops."
Main Dining Hall Rati
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:43 pm

Taran wrote: I start to laugh out loud, long and hard, which causes several heads to turn in our direction. "Well I guess the cat is out of the proverbial bag" She is still looking at me like she is wondering if maybe she said too much. I lean in towards her "It's okay, I may come across as reserved" I pause for a moment thinking about that and start to chuckle "which I am, but it is not all that I am."

I lean back in my chair "You are honest and direct, qualities I respect and admire. I just wanted to make sure you were indeed friend. One can never be too careful, especially these days."

Just then Declan comes back out of the kitchen and sets a bowl down in font of Rati.

Main Dining Hall Taran
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:18 pm

Rati wrote:I smiled at Taran's laughter. At least he found it entertaining. Lets just hope Kali doesn't find out that I told someone about that.
Taran wrote:I lean in towards her "It's okay, I may come across as reserved" I
pause for a moment thinking about that and start to chuckle "which I
am, but it is not all that I am."
Well that was a good thing because I had a feeling the moment Kali became sexually active...she might just knock me out of my spot of being the most sensual goddess in the Hindu realm.
Taran wrote:"You are honest and direct, qualities I respect and admire. I just
wanted to make sure you were indeed friend. One can never be too
careful, especially these days."
"I agree with you there. So many fake people. Drives me nuts. And as sad as it is to say, until recently, I was Gehnasis' only female friend. Uh...not in that way though." My bowl of curry comes along. "This looks delicious! Thanks." I pick up the spoon and eat a little. "Mmmm, this is orgasmic. Tell the chef he did an amazing job." The man smiles shyly before running off.

Something about being a goddess of passion and lust I need to remember not to touch anyone here, I don't know how they'd react to me. Most men got instant hard-ons and the overwhelming urge to go screw something, usually me. Even some gods were effected. Not something I brag about. It prevented me from having just normal interaction with others. Though I have come across stronger gods who have been seemingly immune to my effects.

I smiled to myself, I wonder if Kali would be mad if I tested that out on Taran..."Could you pass the salt please?" I point to the shaker near him. Taran picks it up and passes it to me. My hand brushes over his very lightly so even if I was to have an effect on him, it wouldn't last very long.
Main Dining Hall Rati
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:39 pm

Taran wrote: Her hand brushes mine as I pass her the salt and I get an instant erection. I smile at her as I cock a brow "Goddess of passion and lust right?" I lean in towards her "Testing me are you? Did you just want to make sure I can get hard? Or are you testing my self control?"

I lean back away from her again, the erection already subsiding "I assure you my self control is top notch"

Main Dining Hall Taran
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:52 pm

Rati wrote:"I have no idea what you're talking about." I said in my most sultry voice. I crack a smile and talk normally. "As for the testing part. I suppose its half-half. Obviously you're capable of getting hard." I look meaninfully at his crotch. "And that was very good self-control. Most men would be pawing at the nearest female, which would happen to be me. Or in some cases the nearest thing with a hole. About the self-control being top-notch, I sure damn hope so. Gehnasis can be a bit slow at times."
Main Dining Hall Rati
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:02 pm

Taran wrote: "I think I like the Hindu Gods. If you and Gehnasis are anything to go by" smiling at her "and I hope you have gleened by now, I am not most men. What do you mean Gehnasis is slow? She seemed quite intelligent to me."

Main Dining Hall Taran
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:32 pm

Rati wrote:Oh Devi, they were both pretty slow. "You two are going to be perfect for each other!" I laughed. "Sorry, sorry. Rude thought. Don't care to share that. Well about Gehnasis being slow, its about the whole being intimate thing that she's slow about. As is, she doesn't find herself sexy. Not only does she have low self-esteem but she's really shy too." I thought about Surya. "Well if you catch her in the right mood she's pretty uninhibited." I wag my eyebrows. "And if she agrees to the binding spell...you'll always catch her in the right mood." I wonder if Taran knew Kali is a virgin.
Main Dining Hall Rati
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:50 pm

Taran wrote: "Doesn't find herself sexy?" I thought about that a minute and in the brief few encounters I have had with her I would have to say she didn't carry herself that way. Oh she was self confident to be sure but not in a hey look at me sort of way.

"Well I will have to see what I can do about changing her opinion on that account" a devilish smile spreadng on my lips.

Main Dining Hall Taran
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:23 am

Rati wrote:"Oh...I like you. You're going to be great for Gehnasis." Now I'm just going to have to convince Kali of that. "Uh...how do you feel about pregnant virgin women?" Might as well have him know now than find out right before, during, or worse, after sex.
Main Dining Hall Rati
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:32 am

Taran wrote: Almost choking on my drink I somehow keep it from flying all over Rati "Virgin? You mean Gehnasis?" Thinking back on our conversations it actually would explain some things.

"Well I have taken a virgin or two in my time and have heard no complaints" I say with a smile thinking okay it was way more than that "but I have to admit, none of them were pregnant" grinning from ear to ear.

Main Dining Hall Taran
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:45 am

Rati wrote:"Only a couple?" I tease. I shrug jokingly. "What can I say about Gehnasis? She isn't normal. But I mean that in the best possible way. How she's pregnant and still a virgin, we can start calling her Mary if you want. She has tons of names anyways. Bhadrakali, Mahakali, Durga, Kali, Gehn, Gehnasis and now Mary!"
Main Dining Hall Rati
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:51 am

Taran wrote: I laugh "What's with all the names?"

Main Dining Hall Taran
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:53 am

Rati wrote:I raise an eyebrow teasingly. "You should ask her yourself."
Main Dining Hall Rati
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:59 am

Taran wrote: I incline my head to her with a smile "Touche, and point taken. Perhaps I will. So what's next? Shall I wait to hear from you?"

Main Dining Hall Taran
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:07 am

Rati wrote:"Uh-huh. Don't worry. I'll be quick." With that I materialize to Kali's temple
Main Dining Hall Rati
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next