~I.D.I.O.T ARCHIVES~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main Dining Hall

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Main Dining Hall - Page 5 Empty Re: Main Dining Hall

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:00 am

Oh my god. So many messages at once. I can't handle this. Looking at Layla I smile weakly "Yes, it is, from my mother no less. I don't mean to be rude but could you all excuse me?"

I get up and message my father **I'm fine Athair. Don't do or start anything until Alexis gets here.** With out waiting for anyone else to speak to me I start to move out of the dining hall. Aengus gets up and starts towards me and I send him a message **NOT NOW!!!!!!!** I fucking vanish.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:16 am

Gehnasis wrote:
**So that was real I'm guessing.**

Taran wrote: I let out a sigh, relieved she saw it now and that I wouldn't have to say. Cowardice I know, but I relieved all the same. I simply nod at her.

Main Dining Hall - Page 5 Taran
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:31 am

If I was uncomfortable earlier imagine how uncomfortable I was now! **So...us seeing eachother naked, was that real or exaggerated? Oh, I didn't mean for that to come out the way it did. I'm not insulting your...thing.** Groaning I covered my face with my hands in embarrassment. **Um...how is it? I'm really sorry about kneeing you.**
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:38 am

Taran wrote: I stifle my laughter, I don't want her to think I am laughing at her. It's just, this situation is too comical. **I'm fine but thank you for asking. And please don't be embarrased Gehnasis. You're beautiful.**

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:46 am

AHHH, someone shoot me! My face became hotter. **I really am sorry. And thank you for the complement.** What was I suppose to say to him after that? **You're beautiful too. Wait! Guys don't like being called beautiful. Sorry!** I groaned again and covered my face. I sucked at this.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:49 am

Taran wrote: Unable to stifle my chuckle this time I let out a laugh. **Gehnasis, don't be sorry. Just be who you are. It's all I ask. Nothing more.**

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:54 am

I bit my lower lip. But this was who I was. I was never good having one-on-one conversations with men I liked. And it was a habit of mine to apologize a lot. Rikshi often pointed out I said sorry too much, but I couldn't help it. I was tempted to apologize again, but I stop myself. I suppose being natural and comfortable with Taran after that dream would take a little time. **Okay, I'll try.**
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:57 am

Sensing Evangelize is without Guard, I look over at Ilyria she was valkyrie so she'd hear me.

**Evangelize is in the guest rooms, I shall go to her, you stay and enjoy yourself although I think maybe you should sleep** nudging her leg I vanish

Main Dining Hall - Page 5 Rok-1
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:59 am

Appearing across the room away from everyone I send a quick message to Layla.

TPMSG wrote: "Eva is one of the guest rooms" I open my mind and show her "She is safe, just tired, and wanted you to know where she is. RoknHar is with her."

Layla looks over at me and nods **and I see you already know that** I start laughing and I vanish.

Last edited by on Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:08 am; edited 4 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:01 am

"RoKnHaR?" I questioned when I noticed he vanished. "Don't get into trouble." I giggled after him even though I knew he couldn't hear me. Sorsha appeared. I went to wave, but she vanished. Was something going on that I didn't know about?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:16 am

Have fun Roknhar had said, Layla looked around everyone just kept vanishing. Gehn was engrossed, Aengus seemed to be stalking Sorsha, the others weren't here, Finvarra seemed on edge, Hecate was sulking.

I wonder if that is why he said I should sleep, she said to herself, picking listlessly at the food infront of her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:39 am

Hanging back at the door I decided not to enter, instead I sent Finvarra a telepathic message.

**Finvarra, Sorsha sleeps I have the babies you need not worry okay? **

I wonder off, selfish of me but I only wanted to spend time with my babies.

Main Dining Hall - Page 5 PA
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:53 am

I enter the main hall and take a look around. I see Layla and make a beeline towards her.

Sitting down next to her, I squeeze her hand and lower my voice "Is Eva here too? I'm so glad to see you" I grin warmly and smile over at Gehn and Taran.

Sighing I lean back in my chair, Mikhale should be here for this...he's going to be very disappointed he had to miss it. As much as I like my solitude it is nice to be in the company of friends again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:57 am

Layla materialised a pen and note pad from her Manhatten abone, picking up the pen she wrote a breif note for Eva.

Spoiler:

Replacing the lid on the fountain pen Layla sent it and the nope pad back to the writing desk in the living room. She then sent the note to Eva. Even though she wanted to check Eva was well after her conversation with Kahurangi, she didn't want to disturb her. She knew Roknhar would contact her if she was needed.

As she looked up Lexi was just sitting next to her, squeezing her hand. Jumping from the chair Layla grabbed lexi into a bear hug. "Lexi I missed you"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:10 am

TPMSG for Layla wrote:**Hey sweets. How are you? Listen, I've got this feeling something is happening but I'm not sure what. Know anything?**

Last edited by on Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:10 am

I laugh out loud and hug her back. "There has been a lot of stuff going on" I lower my voice again "Mikhale will be gone for awhile and I need a break so I'm going to take Sorsha to the Vale"

I look up at her "How are things going on your end, how is Eva adjusting to her memory loss?" I look a little closer at her "and why do you look...worried?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:22 am

Layla heard Anggun's message and answered. before answering Lexi.

"I look worried?" Layla laughed, "I'm not the only one," She tucked Lex's hair behind her ear before dragging her to sit back down. "Yes a lot has happened since we last met, I hate to say it Lexi but you look tired. I know you probably have it all under control, but if there is anything I can do, even just the occaisional hug and a chocolate hobnob. Give me a call. As for worried, I guess I am, things, I....... Things happened which I wish had not happened, what happened with Io, I guess." Layla said quietly, "it preys heavily on my mind, and being in Valhalla always puts me on edge. But I'm OK, I will be ok." Layla squeezed Lexi's hand.

"Eva, is learning about herself, about who she really is inside. It's the happiest and most free I have ever seen her, even if life confuses her at times." Layla smiled and poured them both a glass of wine.

Raising her glass she proposed a toast, "To new beginnings, we have great need of them"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:36 am

I grab the wine and pour it down my throat enjoying the smooth liquid slide.

"What happened with Io...as screwed up as all that is, was a turning point to set things in motion. We all have parts to play, we all are bound together in some cosmic epiphany."

I smile sadly "I'm am tired, and I'm worried. There are parts of our lives we hope never get touched by war. That just isn't a possibility right now." I look over at Layla "If we could turn back the hands of time and get a do-over it would be so nice"

I grab her hand again "having friends who share this with us, makes it easier...and a new beginning is welcome" I take another drink in hand

"and Sosanna and Caden's Christening is a wonderful start!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:38 am

I appeared in the main dining hall on all fours. Eeeeekkk... I must have looked stupid landing like a cat. I stood erect nonchalantly like it doesn't bother me on my unusual entrance. Yeah right, try to contain your embarassment, Anggun.

"Lexi!! Layla!!" I rushed over to them and gave each one a hug. "What did I missed? And where is everyone else?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:45 am

Alexis wrote:
"What happened with Io...as screwed up as all that is, was a turning point to set things in motion. We all have parts to play, we all are bound together in some cosmic epiphany."

"I know Lexi, I know, I do. That which does not kill us only makes us stronger, but it's hard on the soul." Layla looked at lexi, feeling what she was going through, Mikhale needed time, and Lexi understood that.

"All babies bring joy with them and these two are no different," layla poured more wine, "To Sossanna and Caden" they chinked their glasses and drained them as Layla refilledthe glasses.

"This wine is nice, but it's not the elfin wine, I don't suppose you have a bottle up your sleeve?" layla giggled.

"Lexi it is so good to have you back, when you go to the vale, promise to keep in touch, please." At that point Layla realised how much she had missed everyone, it was as if Asgard was pulling her away from her family. Eva was her only link to them.

As she poke thopse thoughts Anggun appeared.

"Anggi! About time you got here, where were you?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:52 am

"Umm... I was sleeping?" I answered sheepishly. "I was at the main house in the Divide. Man, those kids had me running ragged. Which reminds me, what are you talking about 'glad rags' and 'bum in gear'? Oh, its so good to see you two."

I hugged them both overzealously and almost knocked both of them back.

"So, keep me up to date. Whats been happening?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:04 am

I stab a piece of fruit with my fork and pop it into my mouth. With the fork still in my mouth I smile at Taran. I just kept staring at him, smiling and so he stared back. He seemed confused. First he scrunched his brows then the lifted them inquisitively before blinking a couple times.

**I win.**
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:05 am

"I've been in Asgard. Wine Anggun? I can recommend it." Layla poured and nothing came out. "We need another bottle, who would like to do the honours"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:14 am

Laughing I clutch Anggun in a fierce hug.

"I just got here myself, Sorsha is resting and everyone else I believe, is scattered around the grounds getting everything ready"

"The preparations should be done anytime now"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:14 am

"Umm... I don't drink remember?" Think about it again. "Well, maybe I'll try just a bit. Just a little bit." I emphasized it with showing a small gap between my finger and thumb.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next