~I.D.I.O.T ARCHIVES~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finvara's Inner Chambers

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

Finvara's Inner Chambers - Page 10 Empty Re: Finvara's Inner Chambers

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:04 pm

I didn't know what to say at first. And then I thought about it. Am I that out of touch? I guess it's time to find out if I am. "Yeah okay. I'm fucking starving to boot. Let's go and then I can bring Dou back something to eat too."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:07 pm

"Alright" Picking up my empty plate we walk out of his chambers and make our way to the kitchen.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:02 pm

I walked off to find my wife outside in the gardens at the table we had there, reading a newspaper. I never understood why she read human newspapers, but now, I realize it was a way for her to keep grounded. To not be completely absorbed in this life and this life alone.

I walked over and placed the plates down before I leaned over and kissed the top of her head. She looked up from her paper and smiled. As she did I thought to myself, Sorsha isn't the only one that has a lot to learn. I think I have alot to learn as well.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:06 pm

Donaugh wrote: "Oh this is fantastic. I am so hungry. Declan came to see if I wanted something but I wanted to wait for you." I smiled at him and almost on cue here came Declan again. He brought out coffee and orange juice. I thanked him and he wandered off again. I looked at my husband who seemed very deep in thought. "Is everything okay?"

Finvara's Inner Chambers - Page 10 Dou1
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:08 pm

"Do you know all of the servants names?" I paused as she seemed a little taken aback. "Not all of them, I mean all of ours? The ones specific to you and I?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:10 pm

Donaugh wrote: "I... well yes. Of course." I said as I furrowed my brow. "You know Declan. What the heck is this about?"

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:11 pm

"Yes I know Declan. He's been with us a long time, but admittedly Dou. I don't know them all. What does that say about me?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:13 pm

Donaugh wrote: "It says you are a busy man, with a lot on your mind."

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:15 pm

"Too busy to know it's people? Too busy to learn the names of those that attend us every day?" I sighed heavily before I began to eat my breakfast lost in my thoughts.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:17 pm

Donaugh wrote: We sat in silence while we ate. Once he was finished I wiped my mouth with a napkin and placed it on top of the plate. "Alright. Out with it. What is going on?"

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:26 pm

She sat and listened while I filled her in on everything. She reaches out and takes my hand and asks me if I am worried. "Of course I am worried. About so many things. About Sorsha."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:30 pm

Donaugh wrote: "Fin. Really. You need to stop with that. I know you love her. I know you will worry about her but now you need to trust her. You need to open your eyes and see she is no longer that person that left here over 200 years ago. She can handle herself in most situations. Besides do you really think for one second her husband, or the children for that matter will let anything happen to her?

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:32 pm

I laughed "Yeah I know you are right. And now that Caden Finn is back as well?" I paused and took a sip of my coffee. "I know she has her own family now. It's just so hard letting go."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:37 pm

Donaugh wrote: "Babe, you are her father. There is no letting go" I say with a chuckle. "Just loosen the reigns a little is all. She may have a husband and children now but a child can always use the support and love of a parent. No matter how old." He gives my hand a squeeze. "Have you heard anything about Ataahua?" I asked hopefully. I lay awake at night sometimes and worry about her.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:40 pm

I relayed to her what Abaddon and Caden Finn had said and she smiled. Here I was ready to go off and maim that man who had touched her and my wife was smiling. "Well it's good to see someone is happy about it" I muttered under my breath and then thought about what Caden had said, about her lineage, and I started to laugh out loud.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:09 am

Walking up to his chamber door, I knocked. Declan answered. It was strange not to see Taran. Frowning I went and found my father already in his study. "Where's Taran?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:14 am

"Not here" I said without looking up. I hear her make a noise and mutter something. I pull my eyes up "Sorry. He's off for some relaxation I suspect. I decided not to pull him back. Why? Do you need him for something?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:15 am

"No, the man needs some time off. He's wound tighter than a teddy bears ass." My father starts to crack up and I smile. "Speaking of time off, did you know that Ameil hasn't had any in years?" I asked cocking a brow. "And I am sure he is far from the only servant who hasn't"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:34 pm

Knocking on the door I wait outside.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:40 pm

I had been sitting chatting with my father when I felt Boo outside of his chambers. "Abaddon's here. I'll go let him in" I said as I got up. I saw Declan making his way to the door and I told him I'm get it. He turned foot and went off to do something else.

I opened the door and smiled down at the kids "Morning punkins" I said before I stepped back to let the three of them in. As they made their way inside I smiled at Abaddon. "Hi Boo"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:48 pm

"Hi baby." I bent forward to kiss her and noticed Finvarra about to have breakfast. I smiled and showed Sorsha the fruits of my labor "Look what I made"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:52 pm

"Oh that looks good Boo. I think maybe you are a natural." I said with a smile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:52 pm

I looked up to see Abaddon showing her an omlette he made. I looked down at my own breafast then back at him "Did you eat yet Abaddon? Wanna trade?" I asked indicating the plate in his hand.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:55 pm

"No I havent eaten, Im not really hungry s you have it. I'll just eat the toast. So what are you two discussing this early in the morning?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:02 am

I cocked a brow. He's not hungry?? I wonder if he feels okay. "We were discussing the proclamation I made the other night. Then set about getting it in writing. Actually I was hoping you would take a look at it before it gets finalized and sent out?" I asked knowing how good he was about specifics. I walked over and picked up the decree and handed it to him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next