~I.D.I.O.T ARCHIVES~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finvara's Inner Chambers

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Go down

Finvara's Inner Chambers - Page 17 Empty Re: Finvara's Inner Chambers

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:27 pm

I scoffed. "Everything huh?" I say counting with my fingers the two things I had mentioned. "I've already done my list, I wanted too know if there was something you would like?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:33 pm

"I know it was only two things Abaddon, but I wanted to cut you off before you got on a roll." I walked over to where he was and leaned up giving him a quick kiss. Then I wiggled my fingers for him to give me list. "I need to see it first to see if there is anything I need to add. Although, like I said, I have never done this before so the only thing that keeps popping into my head as far as food goes is marshmellows."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:34 pm

I pass her the list.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:36 pm

I look it over "Hmmm, well I got me a coffee percolator to bring along so yeah, seems like the only thing I can see right off that isn't on the list." I look back up at him "Besides if we forget anything we can just poof it Boo. Or are you wanting to do this as normally as possible?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:11 pm

"Prefereablly as normal as possible baby. It kind of negates the point of camping. Did you manage too finish adding the things you wanted? Oh and we should decide which games, and ..." I pretended too open a book Sosanna giggled and out of nowhere their favourite books appeared in my hand. "Well I guess that solves that baby?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:14 pm

I started laughing "Yeah I don't think we are going to be able to get away with the miming and spelling things out when they are around like most parents can. I didn't decide what games, I was looking at a website and trying to when you came back. The only thing I had decided was that I was ruling out trivial pursuit. What kind of games do you like Boo?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:15 pm

"Backgammon. Although we should just do family shit like hiking. You up for it baby?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:17 pm

I grinned at him. "Yes. Actually I was hoping you might say that. I was a little preemptive." I said as I walked over to all the clothes I got and pointed to the pile of hiking shit.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:18 pm

I walked out of my study and stopped dead in my tracks. "Woah. Are we going to be living in the wild for months or what? Do you think you two got enough shit?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:20 pm

"Hey its her." I say playfully. "Right we good? Cause I want too get gone. We'll have too hire a jeep to get where we are going so should we bounce?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:24 pm

I laughed as Sorsha thwacked him in the arm. "Yeah, you think you can hold onto your panties long enough Abaddon so that I can grab my wife?" He nods as I make my way out to find Dou.

The two of us come back into the room to find them making out. "And this.... is why I wanted a separate tent." Abaddon pulls away and gives me a shit eating grin. "Ready when you are, you two figure out where the hell are we going anyway?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:29 pm

Abaddon and I scoop up the kids. "Good now that you are all here. Sosanna, the adult one messaged me just a little bit ago. She sends along her love to everyone." I get smiles all around from everyone. "She sounds really good." I add before looking back over to my father.

"And yes we decided. Costa Rica. Think you can keep up?" I ask cheekily, giving my father a wink as I take Abaddon's hand and we vanish.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17