~I.D.I.O.T ARCHIVES~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finvara's Inner Chambers

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Finvara's Inner Chambers Empty Finvara's Inner Chambers

Post by The Librarian Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:28 pm

sorsha wrote:
Finvarra's Rath - Knockmaa, Ireland

I materialize myself in the hallway outside of my Father's Chamber. I
can hear the sound of a piano being played coming from within his room.
It's all so familiar, so comforting. But then this is probably the
truest home I've ever known.

I
make my way to his door and knock. As the door swings open I see Taran,
my Fathers finest warrior, top guard and best friend. He inclines his
head to me

Taran wrote:Princess. How fair thee? I will see if your Father is recieving guests at the mo....

"Oh for fuck's sake Taran, get the hell out of my way" as I push my way
through the door. Once in the room I see my Father there, playing his
beautiful Baby Grand piano. He looks so handsome. So peaceful so in the
moment of the music. Tears start to gather in my eyes. He turns and
looks at me. Smiling he stops playing and stubs out the cigarette he is
smoking. He stands up and just holds his arms open wide.

My tears breaking free I run straight into his embrace breathing one word, Athair.

Sorsha wrote:As my Father releases me from his embrace he wipes away a tear with one hand and holds his other hand out to the side palm up. Taran slaps the handle of his sword, Samhain, into his hand.

Finvarra wrote: "Okay who do I need to kill"

Wiping away the rest of my tears I smile at him and chuckle. Until I see that look in his eye. He's not kidding. Grabbing his hand I pry the sword out of his grip and hand it back to Taran. "Sorry Atahir but no one needs killing. Taran would you please excuse us." Taran just looks at my father who gives a slight nod. Taran turns on his heal and leaves.

"Where's Donagh?"

Finvarra wrote: "She's staying with her sister for a bit. I seem to have pissed her off. Again."

I'm sure I can guess what it was that set her off too. Men! Why is it necessary for them to fuck every piece of tail on the planet?

Finvarra wrote: "Come on Sorsha, out with it. What has you so upset?"

So I tell him. Everything. Starting with the night I met Abaddon. There s nothing I can't tell my father. He listens quietly, and although a few times I could see the look again of him wanting to kill something he says nothing. As I finish telling him he is holding my wrist and rubbing my scar.

Finvarra wrote: "You must really love this Abaddon" he says almost spitting his name "if you would go to your mother for this. I know how you've been avoiding tapping into those powers."

"Yes, and you know why."

Finvarra wrote: "Sorsha, look at me. You could never and will never be like her. Look at this." he holds up my wrist "you did this out of love, made this from love.That's something Hecate would never do. Because she knows nothing about it. Why don't you come back and stay. Come back and live here Sorsha. You belong here."

Even as he said it I couldn't help but think no I belong with Abaddon. But I really need to readjust that attitude. He wouldn't be with me now, couldn't be with me now, and probably never again.
But Jesus running away sounded good. No wonder Abaddon does it all the time! How easy it would be. But thinking of all my new friends and the dangers that are coming I would never leave them. I would die helping them if need be.

"Sorry Athair, but no I am not coming home permanently. I just needed to be with the only person who loves me. I just need to be here and get my head on straight before going back" He smiles and hugs me.

Finvarra wrote: "I understand. Stay as long as you like. I'll have your room aired out and prepared for you. Why don't you go to the stables and take a ride? I'm sure your horse misses you. "

As I leave my fathers chamber I have my head down and am deep in thought. Then I hear a *ahem*
I turn around and see Aengus leaning up against the wall, shit! he was out here waiting for me. As he starts heading towards me with a wicked grin on his face I just hold up my hand for him to stop "Aengus, we need to talk" His smile widens. "JUST talk!" Wow, I didn't know he could pout.

Last edited by on Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:47 am; edited 1 time in total
The Librarian
The Librarian
Administrator

Number of posts : 1226
Registration date : 2007-04-10

http://moask.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Finvara's Inner Chambers Empty Re: Finvara's Inner Chambers

Post by The Librarian Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:31 pm

Sorsha wrote:He starts to come towards me and then stops.

Aengus wrote: Sorsha you look like shit

"Gee thanks Aengus, just what every girl longs to hear. Listen about our....ummm.... arrangement. It's over. Look I don't really want to explain...." I stop as I realize he is staring at me really weird and so not listening to me. "Hello. McFly. Are you fucking listening to me???"

Aengus wrote: No seriously Sorsha. You're all..... fucked up. Your aura I mean. It looks..... He stops for a moment "Oh I see. That's why. You've met him. You're Anam Cara." He has a far away look, like he's looking through me but also into my soul. "And you love him, and he cares for you too, a great deal, more than maybe he is even willing to admit to himself. But he's broken your heart."

He blinks rapidly and seems to come back to himself. Okay that was new. I've never seen him do that before. He just stands there staring at me.

"So you heard me right? And you get it? It's over between us. " He nods and walks away.

Damn. I don't feel like going riding anymore. Maybe later. When my aura isn't so fucked up. LMAO. I head towards my room and upon entering it I see that the servants have already attended to it. I had always liked this room. So plain and simple. Not all that ugly, gaudy palace shit. But really it was all the windows. Made with fairy magic so that I could see out but no one can see in. I lay down on the bed thinking about what Aengus just said. So Abaddon is my Anam Cara? My soulmate? I guess if anyone would know it would be a God of Love. I never believed all that shit about soulmates before. But thinking about the way I react to him I may have to rethink that.

I wonder what he is doing now.
The Librarian
The Librarian
Administrator

Number of posts : 1226
Registration date : 2007-04-10

http://moask.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:57 am

Coming awake I can tell he's gone off to meet with Bourne most likely. The smell of sex still heavy in the room I can't help but smile. The man was a God, in more ways than one! I head off to take a shower and I realize I should probably get back. Maybe find Anngun and thank her for being so nice to me when I was feeling so low.

I will clothes onto my body and search out my father to say goodbye. I find him in the great hall.

"I am going back now Athair, I just wanted to say bye. And thanks."

Finvarra wrote: "I guess that was him that you were with?" I just nod and smile. "Well time next time he comes into my home and fucks my daughter he better say hello."

I just laugh. "Okay, I'll tell him." I give him a quick hug and materialize home.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 5:30 am

** Abaddon, I have to go talk to Donagh. I'll be back **

I leave the Banquet Hall and head towards my fathers chambers. I knock on the outer door but no one answers. I open the door and look around but I don't see her. I head back towards their actual bedroom as I hear drawers being slammed and the faint sound of tears.

"Donagh?"

Without turning around

Donagh wrote: What do you want Sorsha?

Fuck, what the hell am I supposed to say to her?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 6:11 am

babies wrote: 請講話從您的心臟

With a sigh "Are you leaving?"

Donagh wrote: Like you care

"I do care. You are important to my father and that makes you important to me. He loves you." Finally she turns towards me.

Donagh wrote: Loves me? You have got to be joking. If he loved me he wouldn't go and fuck everything with two legs. I watched you tonight you know. Watched you and your man. I can tell he would never treat you the way I am treated by someone who supposedly loves me.

"Well Donagh you are right, I know Abaddon would never cheat on me but trust me he has his moments of fuck ups." The babies giggle. "Everyone does. But when you love someone you take the whole package Donagh. Not just the parts you want. I'm not saying you should accept all his fucking around, I'm not sure I could, but you have to decide if you love him enough to live with it. It for some fucking reason is a part of who he is. I could speak to him if you would like"

She sits down on the bed and looks at me with tears in her eyes

Donagh wrote: "I love him more than anything. It's why I've stayed so long, and why it hurts so much. Did you know I can't have children? Something to do with my bloodline. I sometimes think it's the reason he wanders so much. Because I haven't given him chidren." She pauses and looks away from me. "I hated you, for the longest time. Resented your existance. But I don't feel that way anymore. Your father has been so much happier since the day you came to live with us here. And I'm sorry I haven't been nicer to you. But I have come to think of you as my own daughter, I just didn't know how to tell you, how to make things right between us."

I smile at her "You just did" I sit down next to her and pull her into a hug. The babies coo and she pulls back and arches a brow.

"Yes that was them. I think they like you."

She moves to lay her hand over my stomach and then stops. "No go ahead" I take her hand and place it on me.

babies wrote: Hoigh Leasmhathair

She looks up at me and laughs. "Will you stay?" She nods and I take her hand. "Then lets go back to the party."

My father needs a talking to, and a swift kick in the ass.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 13, 2007 10:07 am

Materializing in the hallway outside my fathers chamber I find him already there, standing against a wall, smoking, waiting for me.

The cigarette in his hand immediately vanishes. He looks down at his hand

Finvarra wrote:
FUCK!

Then he looks back at me, glances at my stomach

Finvarra wrote: You okay?

"Yes Athair, I'm fine."

Finvarra wrote: Good. We need to talk.

He turns around and walks into his chamber leaving the door open for me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 13, 2007 12:56 pm

Materializing as a flaming light just ebbing power, furious and white.. Finvarra shrinks back from the heat permiating my body.

Finvarra wrote:"I didnt call you here Abaddon, I wish to speak with my daughter

my voice booming and full of anger "Like I give a shit, You dont fucking pluck her away from me, without asking me first!"

Finvarra wrote: "Again she is my daughter, I can do as I wish. So unless you wish to become enemies I'd calm the fuck down!"

He was right, I was tired, and panicked. The fury in me subsided.

"Fare enough, but understand me. She was stolen from me the day before, and I couldnt find her. So naturally when the woman I love disappears without me knowing Im going to be a little fucken jumpy about it."

Finvarra wrote: Smiling from ear to ear, I clapped him on the back. "I apologize, I should have thought of what you'd been through, but still if some people had of kept me informed, and I didnt have to find out second hand what is going on. Then I wouldnt have to resort to such desprate measures."

Looking around at Sorsha. I rubb her belly then kiss her gently. I turn back to Finvarra.

"In her defense she has been asleep. Speaking of sleep, I'll excuse myself. Since you two have father daughter things to take care of, I'll be close.."

**baby I'll be in your room, naked and hard** I kiss her knuckles and walk off towards her room.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 13, 2007 3:14 pm

Turning towards my Father I just smile at him

"That went rather well Athair, don't you think?"

Finvarra wrote: Damn. He can be rather scary

I think to myself you have no idea. "So still pissed?"

Finvarra wrote: Yes and no. I don't like hearing shit second hand. And I was pissed that Abaddon hadn't kept you safe...

I hold up my hand and cut him off. "You can just stop that shit right there. You weren't there and have no fucking clue what you are talking about."

Finvarra wrote: He runs a hand through his hair "okay you're right, but fuck Sorsha, look at you! What the hell happened?"

I tell him. Everything.

Finvarra wrote: Jesus, I need a cigarette, but I guess that's not happening right now. I don't like this Sorsha. I want you to come home. Permanently. Abaddon can't be with you every second of the day. I want you somewhere where you will be protected all the time.

I let out a sigh "Athair, listen to me. We are at the Order. There are plenty of people around all the time. I am not dumping this shit on Abaddon now. You're just going to have to deal."

I turn and start to walk away.

Finvarra wrote: Dammit Shae, I fucking mean it!

I turn around "You call me that one more time DAD and we're going to have serious issues." I start to walk away again "We'll see okay? It's the best I can offer you."

I leave his room and head to mine. I see Abaddon laying on my bed, eyes closed. I walk over and sit on the edge. "You awake?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2007 2:56 pm

reaching out I contact Layla.

A cold prickling sensation, curled up my spine. Eva? I couldnt turn back to the room now, as I was sitting outside Finvarra's chambers. He was buisy...

The door swung open and he copped a look at me and Laughed.

Finvarra wrote:"Well now of course you can marry my Shae. Lets get things under way shall we?"

"honestly I dont know what the fuck I am suppose to do."

Finvarra wrote:"Leave it to me, Ill get all that under way. Will anyone else be joining us?"

"Probably everyone that was here before, I just want things simple, and uncomplicated ." I laugh out loudly.

"Okay just a handful of the people who mean the most to us and Hecate because we dont have a choice, she'll show up anyway."

Finvarra wrote:"You sure this cant wait till after the babies are born?"

"No It cant, so unless you are saying "You will not give your blessing" then we might have a problem"

Finvarra wrote:I let out a small chuckle "Yeah like I have any say in the matter, Shae will hurt me bad if I deny her you. But shit does Hecate have to be here?

Hecate materializes into the room.

**"Again" I say smirking at him, while glancing back and forth "Like I said, we dont really have a choice"**

Finvarra groans...

"Hecate!"

Hecate wrote:"What if I dont give my blessing?"

"Im not asking you for it!"

Finvarra wrote:**good one**

I smirk

Hecate wrote:"You know you still have to get to the part, of if anyone should have cause that these two not be joined, speak now or forever hold your peace." smirking 1 point me.

"Simple I'll just make you mute. and bind your telepathy powers, some say silence is golden."

Finvarra wrote:**1:1 Abaddon**
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2007 3:22 pm

"Okay enough of the pissing contest, Hecate you are welcome to join us in this celebration, but mark my words I will not tolerate any interfearnce by you!" she nodds.

Hecate wrote:
"It would be nice If I was part of the planning."

"Yes well that is up to Sorsha, and given your history yeah go ask her." turning to Finvarra's wife "you should go too, I know Sorsha wants you to be part of this too." She smiles and dissappears before Hecate.

"You Finvarra do I have your blessing?"

Finvarra wrote:
"Welcome to the family. here I have a gift for you both." These were my fathers, and mothers.

"Celtic Warrior bands. You hounour us with this gift thankyou."

Finvarra wrote:

"Come let us prepare, anything in particular you'd like?"

"SUGAR" I laugh "yeah its all your daughter is eating. so chocolate chocolate and more chocolate"

we walk off laughing our heads off.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 30, 2007 10:01 am

The three of us materalize in front of my fathers chambers. I can hear him playing his piano again. I knock on the door and then open it and peek my head inside. "Athair? You have a minute?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 31, 2007 1:14 am

He gestures for us to come inside

Finvarra wrote: "Of course" I look between the three of them. Why do I have a bad feeling about this? "Not that you ever need a reason to come see me but I have a feeling this isn't a 'How's things been' visit, aye?"

I look over at Taran "No Athair, it's not. First I guess I should tell you that Faysal is loose. Eva is working on tracking him and getting Abaddon back but I figure you should know" I pause seeing Taran want to speak up and ask why my father didn't tell him about my husbands demon side to begin with but he also knows better than to question his king, even if it is only in front of family. I'm sure he'll wait til they are alone.

"Secondly, this whole body guard business, with Taran, is not working out. I...."

Finvarra wrote: Working out or not, you are NOT going around unprotected, especially if your husband is MIA, no negotiating this Sorsha!

"Athair, I am not trying to get out of it, it's just Taran is not right for the job. I need someone else."

Taran wrote: My Lord, if I may have a private word?

My father nods and they walk into his bedroom. Donaugh comes out and gives Ataahua and myself a hug. We talk quietly for a few moments, hear telling us the latest gossip she's heard around the palace and such. A few minutes later Taran and my father come back in the room.

Finvarra wrote: Alright Sorsha, but understand this. Taran is to be backup, no ifs, ands or buts about it. I still want him involved but on a more limited basis.

I narrow my eyes on him "Why does that sound more like me having two bodyguards instead of swapping one for the other."

Finvarra wrote: I shrug "Take it as you will but that is not my intent. Your new guard will be the main person in charge of your safety, but should you get into some real trouble, Taran WILL be there. Now, as for who I will assign to you I am thinki.....

"Oh no you don't" I say cutting off his words. "You picked the last one. I am picking the new one."

Finvarra wrote: I cock brow at her "Okaayyyy" I say slowly. Why do I not like the look in her eye "But may I make a few suggestions?"

"No need. I already know who I want. Now I just need to talk her into it, but I don't think that should be a problem."

Finvarra wrote: Her?

"Yes Athair, her. You have a problem with a woman seeing to my protection?" I cock a brow at him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 31, 2007 10:00 am

Finvarra wrote: "No it's not that. I just didn't think you really knew any of th....." I stop speaking. I curse in Gaelic as I realize who she wants to ask. "Oh come on Sorsha, not her. You can't be fucking serious"

"Why just because you have never liked her? You are just being prejudiced of her beliefs Athair. It's really not fair. And I am abso-fucking-lutely serious. Besides, she's perfect."

Finvarra wrote: I inwardly groan. She's gone insane, Abaddon having gone missing has driven her over the edge, it's my only explaination. "You know it's not just going to be her, right? She'll have all of them in and out of your place night and day. I don't think she'd do it anyway, what makes you think she will?"

As I listen to my father ask me if I know it's not just going to be her I think, well Duh! I am counting on it, and then I hear him practically spit the word them and I think wow, I had no idea he was so repulsed by the Loa. I don't get it. Especially not when he has spirits he can command himself. I would have thought he was more understanding. "Well first of all there was a time when we knew each other rather well and secondly, I plan on paying her a fucking insane amount of money." I smile as he admits defeat by throwing his hands up in the air.

I smile turning towards Taran "I guess you have one last stop to make with me" I turn to Ataahua "You feel up to a trip to New Orleans?" She nods is obvious delight "Okay then, let's go"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:14 am

Materializing in the hallway outside my fathers room I look over at Abaddon. "You need him for this conversation or should we go somewhere private?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:16 pm

Finvarra wrote:"Out" I barked at the attendants flanking me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:18 pm

I watched as they scampered for the door. Fuck I feel like shit and wanted to be as far away from all of them as possible. Finvarra, bored down on me cold and stern.

"Can we get this over with?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:20 pm

Finvara wrote: Agitated I drum my fingers impatiently on the table in front of me. Abaddon stood on the other side of it near the wall. Had he told her everything? "So she knows it all?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:23 pm

"Everything?"

Fuck me how much did he know? Who cares its done now, she is free of me and I can go be skitzo head some where else.

"Tell me what it is you want Finvarra, I do have to be somewhere else."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:26 pm

Finvara wrote:"You didn't tell her did you? I fucken told you Abaddon to trust her, give her a choice. Why are you so afraid of letting her in?" Damn this boy was slow

"We all have demons, and we all have problems coupled by idiosyncrasies that make us who we are. Good, bad, fucked up fun or not. But we must trust in others to allow us our freedoms, but that can only be achieved if open yourself to it, are you so blind you do not see?"

Last edited by on Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:30 pm

I was scowling now, and Faysal had left me to my own accord. I hadnt told Sorsha the truth of me or how I felt, but that was it and no one was fucking listening I didnt know myself. I just knew I was fucked up, and confused. How can one articulate that if they've never had experience with such emotions? or feelings! Silently I leaned against the wall. Why couldnt they just all let me be.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:26 pm

Finvarra wrote: I look at her dumbfounded. "Me? I didn't do anything. I am trying to get him to open up and tell you everything, so that you will know, so you will have a choice." Fuck, how the hell did she turn this on me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:29 pm

Tell me everything? Fuck me, there's more? How much more could there be to 'I don't love you and I don't think I ever really did'?

Still glaring at my father "And so you thought what? You'd force him to say whatever he is holding back? Oh good call! You can see how well that worked" I motion towards Abaddon "he's obviously falling all over himself to tell me!"

Last edited by on Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:30 pm

Finvarra wrote: I send a silent message to Abaddon **fucking tell her**
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:39 pm

I narrow my eyes on my father. I know he is poking at Abaddon, silently messaging him. **Athair stop, please** How the fuck is it he knows so much about this anyway? Finally I turn to ignore him and face my husband.

"Abaddon, go if want to. You don't have to tell me anything you don't want to." I stop and sigh "Or you can tell me some other time. I'd like to talk to you at some later point anyway. Once I think about things and get my head together." I pause waiting to see if he is going to say anything. He looks like he is still debating. I push forward

"I don't know what to do about our marriage yet, one of the things I need to think about. And as far as the kids go, you can see them whenever you want, day or night. You can take them whenever you have time, spend alone time with them or whatever. I don't know yet how I'll deal with you being around, but I'll find a way, because I am telling you right now, there is no way we are fucking splitting them up." I try to smile at him and manage a weak one "This isn't the fucking Parent Trap"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:09 am

Finvarra wrote: I send a silent message to Abaddon **fucking tell her**

**Trust me I will once I get it straight in my head**

Sorsha's voice peeted in and out of my mind. I could sense her. I could feel her, but I didnt hear her.

"Its okay Sorsha I will leave when your dad is finished talking to me."

She frowns deeply.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next