~I.D.I.O.T ARCHIVES~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finvara's Inner Chambers

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

Finvara's Inner Chambers - Page 6 Empty Re: Finvara's Inner Chambers

Post by Guest Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:49 am

TP MSG from Sorsha wrote: "Atahair, I am in the divide, would you come?]"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:56 am

Finvarra wrote: I stop playing the second I hear her voice in my head. She sounded calm and she's in the divide, without having blown up my kingdom. I have to take that as a good sign. And really, how can I not go? Stubbing out my cigarette, I blow the last drag out through my nose and vanish in the puff of smoke.

Finvara's Inner Chambers - Page 6 Finvarra2
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:03 am

Finvarra wrote: Materializing in my room I send out a quick proclamation to all those under my rule:

It is safe to return. Do so at will.

I send a private message to my wife as I head to the shower.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:23 am

Appearing outside of Athair's room I knock as I hoist up the strap on the baby bag that's trying to slip off my shoulder.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:40 am

Taran wrote: I had just arrived in Finvarra's room when I hear a knock. Opening the door my eyes go wide as I see Sorsha standing there. Great just what I need. My nuts are still sore from my encounter with Gehnasis. I step back and open the door wide to allow her and the babies entrance. "You aren't still pissed about before are you."

Finvara's Inner Chambers - Page 6 Taran
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:01 am

Pushing the stroller inside I stop right by where he is standing, a little behind the door I might add. I chuckle to myself as I think, am I really that scary now? I turn my head to look at him and reach out grabbing his chin. "What no hello Princess? You're disappointing me Taran" I let go and gently pat his cheek a couple times "No I am not still pissed you big galloot. Believe me you would know if I was." I push the stoller further into the room and I hear him shut the door behind me.

I stop and look over my shoulder. "Actually I should be thanking you for stopping me from doing something even more idiotic than I was already. So we're cool?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:07 am

Taran wrote: Smiling at her "Yes Princess 'we're cool' as you put it" I say using my fingers at the, we're cool, part.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:10 am

I burst out laughing "Did you just use finger quotes? Holy shit Taran, finally joining us in this century I see. I like it!" He starts to walk past me and I notice he is walking funny. "You okay there Taran?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:13 am

Taran wrote: I start to answer when Finvarra enters the room. I incline my head "My Lord, I'll leave you two alone. We can talk later."

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:16 am

"Nonsense Taran, stay. I'll make this quick. I want to do this christening/ anouncement thinggie ASAP. The sooner the better. I know it's getting late, and today is out of the question but could we have the shit ready by tomorrow?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:21 am

Finvarra wrote: I wonder at her sudden impatience, we only just discussed this several hours ago. "Yes it is rather late, why don't you and the kids spend the night here and we will do it tomorrow morning. Things can be in place by then." I look over at Taran who simply nods and leaves. I know he'll make sure it's done.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:26 am

I relax a little "Thanks Athair. I appreciate you doing this on such short notice." I say stifling a yawn.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:29 am

Finvarra wrote: "Sorsha you look beat. Why don't you let me take the kids and you go get some damn sleep?"

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:33 am

I frown thinking I want to be with Sosanna and Caden. I peer down over the buggy and see they so don't look like they are ready for bed. I look back up at my father "Gods really? You wouldn't mind? Cause really I am tired, I haven't really been sleeping well." I glance away from him thinking that the last three times I have been out I was either knocked unconcious or was with Abaddon. Not really the quality REM I need.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:38 am

Finvarra wrote: Smiling "Of course I don't mind!" I move towards her and she hands me the baby bag. "I have had cribs aleady set up in your room, I was hoping you might come and stay for a bit. So if you wake up and want to take them, no knocking, just come in and get them okay?"

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 04, 2007 3:45 am

"You're the best" I say as I smile and give him a quick peck on the cheek. I go around the front of the stroller and do the same with each of the kids. **Now be good for Seanathair** Standing back up I shimmer out.

Last edited by on Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:42 am

I see my father spralled out on the bed, Caden snuggled up beside him and Sosanna on his chest. I wonder where Donaugh is? I hate to disturb them, they all look so peaceful. Trying to be quiet I move across the room and slide onto the opposite side of of my fathers huge bed. I just need to be close to those I love right now, and also I am afraid to try to go back to sleep. I start to think it's going to be a long fucking night when my father reaches out to me telepathically.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:49 am

Finvarra wrote: Not totally asleep I feel Sorsha enter the room and then the bed dip lightly as she lays down. **I thought you were going to sleep?**

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:51 am

**I was. I did. But I had a nightmare** Okay not the truth and yet not a total lie either. But I just can't talk about it right now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:55 am

Finvarra wrote: I turn my head and look at her, her eyes all puffy and swollen like she had been crying. Must have been some nightmare I think to myself but she obviously doesn't want to talk about it. I close my eyes again **Okay well stay as long as you'd like. Unless you want to take them back to your room?**

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:57 am

**No. I'd rather just stay here if it's all the same.** Gods I am pathetic. Here I am over 1200 years old and I am running to be with my daddy like a fucking child afraid of a thunder storm or the boogy man in the closet.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:53 am

Having feed the kids, I was giving them a bath when I heard the trumpeting call of the Dragons. **You hear that Athair?**
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:58 am

Finvarra wrote: **Yes I hear it.** Must mean Kahurangi was here. Just then I hear what can only be described as fireballs descending. What the fuck? **I am sure everything is fine Sorsha. Finish the kids bath and then take them to your room. I had the attendants put their christening outfits in there.**

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:10 am

Finishing up their bath I get them all diapered and bundled up. Walking out into my fathers room I see him trying to peer out the window. "Everything doesn't sound fine." I wait a beat and he says nothing. "Well?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:12 am

Finavarra wrote: Still peering out the window I simnply say "I think you're mother is here"

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next