~I.D.I.O.T ARCHIVES~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guest Chambers

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Guest Chambers Empty Guest Chambers

Post by Guest Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:33 am

Aengus wrote: Sitting in a chair, reading I feel a presence in the
room. I know it's her even before I turn around. "Hello Sorsha" I try
to wipe the grin off my face but it just won't go. I am not sure why
she came but I know what we'll be doing. I can be very persuasive and
getting her here would have been the hardest part.

I turn around in the chair to face her "What are you doing here?"

"I...." I don't know, what the fuck was I doing here? Looking at him sitting there I start to think maybe this wasn't the best idea. Although I feel that way about all of my actions as of late. Besides where have any of my actions, good or bad, landed me? In a big pile of steamy shit, that's where.

Running a hand through my hair "I just needed to be around someone Aengus. Someone who understands me" Who the fuck am I kidding, I don't even understand myself.

"I just thought about what you said. You know, about us being friends and well......"

What was I going to say 'I'd like to go back to using you, only this time to get over my husband'? who isn't even my husband anymore. "Never mind, I should go"

Guest Chambers Sorshamimz
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Guest Chambers Empty Re: Guest Chambers

Post by Guest Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:40 am

Aengus wrote: I put my book aside and make my way over to her. I lean in, my lips right in front of hers and whisper "Don't go" I feel her stiffen up as I take possession of her mouth.

I pull back and stare into her eyes "He doesn't love you Sorsha. He doesn't even want you. Let me help you forget him"

Guest Chambers Aengus
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:22 am

I'm never going to be able to forget him, that's the problem. Although it's nothing a bullet to the brain wouldn't cure.

Unable to articulate anything I just nod. I try to push all thoughts out of my head as he starts kissing me. That seems to be working, my body remembering his, we've been together so many times in 500 years. But he is going so slow!

Spoiler:

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:03 pm

Aengus wrote: Reveling in the feel of her body against mine once more I throw my head back, eyes rolling in their sockets as I cum. As the fog from my orgasm lifts in my brain I realize that lost in my own pleasure I didn't even notice that she isn't glowing, or that she has been ultra quiet. Very unlike her. "Sorsha, what's t...."

She stumbles forward away from me and I hear a sound escape her lips. Fuck me, is she crying. I say her name again as I reach out for her.

Guest Chambers Aengus
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:10 pm

I can feel him coming up behind me "NO! Don't fucking touch me."

Materializing on some clothes I vanish.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:18 pm

Materializing in Aengus room... picking at the dried blood from Bournes heart that lay embeded under my nails. He was naked and crying.

"Well now isnt this a fucken lovely site?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:19 pm

"Who the fuck let you in here? "

Guest Chambers Aengus
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:19 pm

"I let myself in, there arent any places in this world that I cannot enter. Well that and you owe me!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:22 pm

"I owe you? I would never indebt myself to someone of your fucken pantheon."

spitting on the floor at his feet, he maybe powerful, but aligning myself with anyone who carried the blood of Abaddon Faysal, I'd rather be skinned alive and then boiled.

"Besides asswipe arent you suppose to be dead?"

Guest Chambers Aengus
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:23 pm

mumbling to myself I wonder... "perhaps I should cut his tongue out save my ears and mind from the stupidity he laves on me everytime he speaks?"... But then maybe he doesnt know who I am?

"can you not see who I am Aengus?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:28 pm

"Im not fucking blind I can see who you are." Rising off the bed, to stand my ground before him, sneering I let the sheet go so he could see all of me to put him off balance. To get the upper hand.

"You are Io Abaddon Faysal's long lost dead daddy"I say literally spitting the words at him in disgust.

Guest Chambers Aengus
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:31 pm

"Say it dont fucking spray it, you were never very quick on the uptake Aengus it is why I chose you. Do you not remember the pact you and I made? You were all but a boy when I sent Lorelai to you."

Recognitions splayed over his face, as he stammered backwards.

"Thats right you little fuck nut so put some god damned clothes on before I rip off your fucking balls, savvy?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:39 pm

Fuck me it was Tiamat only she knew about Lorelai, things were going to get bad and fast? I owed her big time for saving my arse, although now I think she may have been the reason behind my indescresion. Bitch! Scrambling backwards I grab the nearest thing to pull on.

"What is it you want?"

Guest Chambers Aengus
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:42 pm

"Oh the ususal, Power! and your going to help me!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:43 pm

"But you have the Io power now? why would you need my help?"

Guest Chambers Aengus
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:47 pm

"Because Im going to help you to rid this kingdom, of Abaddon's little brats. So you can have a clear shot at their mother, isnt that her pussy I can smell all over this room?"

From Io's memories, I had gleamed that Sosanna Riley and Caden Finn were destined to defeat me. Not because they had power too, but because of who they were. Both of them Vessels preordained by time, space, chaos and creation, to house the two beings who could annihilate me once and for all. No that I would keep to myself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:48 pm

I had the upperhand here, she needed me. Or why else would she- I mean he be here?

"I will not kill innocent children Tia- wait what are you calling yourself now that you are a man?"

Guest Chambers Aengus
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:54 pm

"Now why would I tell you my name? its not as if I want to hear it butchered by your bastardized language and accent. So you can call me Lou."

"Besides I didnt ask you to kill any children now did I?" sorrow touched my heart, as I remember that fateful day my children were stolen away from me by some murdering bastard.

"No I want you to torment one in particular. Caden Finn, he's much like his father, and will keep it too himself. The girl I have other plans for her."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:55 pm

"But theyre here now? theyre fine? wouldnt that change fate? Fuck that the Fate gods are even worse than you!"

Guest Chambers Aengus
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:04 pm

"You fool you dont think i would come here to mess with fate not knowing that, this meeting between you and I has been foretold? It is when they are adults all their childhood experiences, and such will mould who they are today, which will make them vulnerable. especially the boy! The girl will crumble if he does . Poetic justice at its finest."

Aengus leaned against the wall in contemplation. I had to hammer my will home.

"Just think how distraught Sorsha will be when her son as an adult dies or worse, joins the dark side? And who will be there with open arms now to comfort her. Love her, her good old special friend Aengus. I leave you with that thought, we'll meet in a couple of days, I want to go see kill me some hobbits!" Smiling like a wolf I vanish
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:47 pm

TPMSG wrote: **Aengus, Hecate will becoming to your realm tomorrow, she will be coming to ask if she can take the children on a picnic in the realm. I want you to offer to go as guardian for the children. She will be casting a time spell for me. You are to offer her any help she needs. need I remind you we are on the DL**
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:36 pm

TPMSG wrote:**Aengus, I'm in Paris, can you come? Now?**
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:42 pm

Aengus wrote: I smile at the sound of her voice in my head. I look at the time, it's rather late but I have to be here tomorrow in case Hecate shows, so it's now or never. I vanish.

Guest Chambers Aengus
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:11 pm

Finvarra wrote:
Message to the Kingdom.

** things are about to unfold that may be detremental to your well being, please take your families and leave the fae until such time I call you home. If you wish to remain you do so at your own peril.

Your King
Finvarra**

Guest Chambers Finvarra2

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:27 am

Taran wrote: Appearing in my room I stalk off towards the shower. Upon finishing I slip into bed trying not to think of Gehnasis. After tossing and turning for a bit I finally drift off.

Guest Chambers Taran
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next