~I.D.I.O.T ARCHIVES~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finvara's Inner Chambers

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

Finvara's Inner Chambers - Page 9 Empty Re: Finvara's Inner Chambers

Post by Guest Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:07 pm

I walk into my fathers chambers and he orders everyone out. I take a chair across from him at his desk and place my food down on it. He cocks a brow "What? You interrupted my breakfast. I am guessing you heard."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:09 pm

"Oh I heard alright. Sorsha what the fuck are you thinking?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:10 pm

"Well I'll tell you, but then you have to tell me what the FUCK you are thinking."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:09 am

"Dammit Sorsha!!" I say pounding my fist on the desk "This isn't a fucking joke!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:10 am

I cross my arms over my chest "Good to know. But tell me. Does it look like I am laughing?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:11 am

I let out a sigh and run my hand through my hair. "Do you have any idea what you have done?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:14 am

"Of course I do. Do you?" I can see he is getting ultra pissed as well as frustrated. I hold up my hand to stop him from talking. "Athair please. Just listen to me for a second. Yesterday Abaddon came up here alone. Long story short a servant girl who did nothing more than serve him some fucking lunch was whipped severely by her mistress for not knowing who he was. This is unacceptable to both myself as well as my husband."

I stopped and looked at him for a minute. "It should be to you too."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:15 am

I lean in towards her, placing my elbows on the desk "I realize where you are coming from Sorsha, and as regrettable as it might be that this girl's mistress went overboard she was well within her rights. It is one of our laws that everyone....."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:17 am

"Yes I know the fucking law Athair!" I let out a breath and run my fingers through my hair. "I can't believe you don't care about this."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:27 am

My features darkened and I gritted my teeth "Did I say I didn't care? Sorsha I am deadly serious and fucking dedicated when it comes to the running of this kingdom." I stand up and move around the desk towards her. I lean over and place my hands on the arm rests on either side of her.

"You see one side, of one aspect of how this entire kingdom is run and suddenly you think you are a fucking expert Sorsha? You think I am some sort of monster who doesn't care about it's people?" She goes to say something and I cut her off "NO! I am talking now! I will have you know Sorsha, I care about every Fae. Every man, woman and child not only born or living here but those are born and live elsewhere. Don't you ever again suggest otherwise."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:35 am

He takes his hands away from the chair and moves over to the window. I watch the back of his head as he stares out "Athair. I'm sorry. You know I don't think that you are some kind of monster. I just don't get some of the shit that goes on around here" I paused trying to discern how far I can push him right now.

"So what does this mean then? Are you going to reverse the proclamation that I made?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:44 am

"No" I answered quietly as I watched some of my people through window scurrying below. With a heavy sigh I turn around and look at her. "Sorsha, you have to understand, things have been done a certain way for.... a long time. From the founding of the kingdom in fact. I have no problem with you making proclamations and decrees, it is your given birthright, even if it isn't the way we normally do things."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:46 am

I took another bite of my breakfast before I looked at him and smiled "When have I ever done things like a normal person?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:49 am

I started to laugh "True. Very true. I should have known if you ever decided to come around to your heritage that you would go against the grain. I am glad to see you finally taking an interest however."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:52 am

"Yeah well, you can thank Abaddon. He's the one that yanked my head out of the sand."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:58 am

"Figures" I muttered. I have been trying to get her to take up her mantle as Princess for close to one thousand years. He manages to do it in less than a week.

"Can you do something for me Sorsha?" She gives me that look, the one that says let me hear it first "Can you not make anymore decrees or proclamations? Just for right now. Just until I think about things and figure some shit out."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:03 pm

Think about things? Figure shit out? I wanted to ask him what exactly there was to fucking think about. But I get it. Deep down I do. Doesn't mean I have to like it, but I get it. "Athair" I say as I get up and make my way over to him.

"I am not trying to make your life more difficult. Truely I am not. I just want you to see that just because things have gone on a certain way doesn't mean they have to continue to do so. This shit? With the servants? Athair, it's antiquated and well barbaric if you ask me. Maybe that was the way of things, thousands of years ago. Time to move on with the rest of the world. You treat them like fucking slaves and I'm sorry but I am not backing down from this."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:10 pm

"Did I say you had to? Fuck Sorsha!" I sigh and turn away from her. "You think it's so easy? To institute the changes you want to make?" I turn back towards her "Sorsha, I am not saying I am not with you. I just need some time okay? Can you do that for me? Please?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:20 pm

"No Athair, I don't think it's going to be easy. In fact I expect it to fucking harder then hell. I am sure there are plenty of members of the court who would be happy to change things, ones that treat their servants with the respect and dignity that they deserve. But damn the ones that don't?" I sigh.

"I know I have a long road ahead of me. I know I have alot to learn, I'll need help with that. I can get Taran to do it if you don't want to do it."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:28 pm

I pinched the bridge of my nose as I let out another sigh. "Again Sorsha, I didn't say I wouldn't help you." I take my hand away and look at her "and you seem to be avoiding answering my question."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:35 pm

"Yes I can wait" For now I think to myself. As long as you don't take too bloody long. "I figure I should tell you now though. I want my seat on the council."

Last edited by on Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:44 pm

"Yes I figured you would. Of course Sorsha. Does Abaddon want his? He is entitled to it by marriage."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:49 pm

"I don't know. We haven't gotten that far, but I'll see. Or you could ask him yourself. Actually yeah, you should ask him."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:00 pm

"Yeah okay, I will. Where is he? And where are my grandbabies? I want to see them." I say with a smile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:02 pm

"Well when I left them they were all still in the kitchen, about to sit down and eat in the staffroom." I caught his look before he could hide it. "Yeah I know, soooooo unheard of Athair. Royals eating in the kitchen staffroom." I pause and look at him "you know what you should come."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next