~I.D.I.O.T ARCHIVES~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banquet Hall

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

Banquet Hall - Page 5 Empty Re: Banquet Hall

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 5:43 am

Sorsha wrote:** Abaddon, I have to go talk to Donagh. I'll be back **

**be safe**
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 5:47 am

Evangelize wrote:taking a bite of the lush fruit.... "They dont like it! something about Ewwwwwahhhh, we want meat! Oh god I have mini carnivores."

"Carnivores! You're kidding me. Well my personal chef is going to love that. He's been dying to make a meat dish for someone other than Kichin who eats anything. So, babies when you two get off of the breast and mush you'll be eating gourmet meals."

Eva wrote:**Genhasis dont panic, he only has eyes for her. shhhh dont tell.** I smile

*Thanks Eva. I thought it was him, but I wasn't so sure. Woohoo, I can take a shower in peace.*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 5:54 am

Gehnasis wrote:

"Carnivores! You're kidding me. Well my personal chef is going to love that. He's been dying to make a meat dish for someone other than Kichin who eats anything. So, babies when you two get off of the breast and mush you'll be eating gourmet meals."

"Off the breast? oh my I read they go saggy after breast feeding, plus what if they come out with razor sharp teeth like T rex! ouch! oh god i need to do Ante natal courses or something. OOO you have a chef? whats his name?"

Gehnasis wrote:

*Thanks Eva. I thought it was him, but I wasn't so sure. Woohoo, I can take a shower in peace.*

*no problem, Id feel uneasy too if I thought someone was watching me doing something private. Grose! actually come to think of it, Im really shy about my body. Some one mentioned once its weird considering my gene pool.* my eyes mist over.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 6:03 am

Looking around the room, I see the food is disappaearing and the wine now flows freely. soon the whiskey will flow as will the music, I wondered what sorsha was doing? I waited for Angguns response I just knew she'd have lots of quesitons. Yay me NOT!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 6:04 am

Evangelize wrote:"Off the breast? oh my I read they go saggy after breast feeding, plus what if they come out with razor sharp teeth like T rex! ouch! oh god i need to do Ante natal courses or something. OOO you have a chef? whats his name?"

"His name is Simmons. He's kind of like those English butlers. I think I let him watch too many of those Batman shows as a kid. He acts a lot like Alfred."

Eva wrote:*Actually come to think of it, Im really shy about my body. Some one mentioned once its weird considering my gene pool.* my eyes mist over.

I felt Eva sadden and moved foward and gave her hug. "Don't worry. I'll talk to Nakula and see if he can tell me anything about Du Hast. And I know what you mean about being embarrassed about being embarrassed about your sexuality."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 6:32 am

I hear a whispering through my head. I look around and see noone but Layla and Eva. Then there was a whispering again. I knew Layla and Eva couldn't sense it because they both just kept chatting while we made our way back to the party.

Kali...Kali...

It felt like someone was whispering at my ear. I shivered from the feeling and tried to keep up in the conversation.

Kali...Kali...have you forgotten?

Obviously I must have because I had no idea what that thing talking to me was talking about.

Kali...don't forget. You must remember...know what you are. Destruction, Chaos, Genocide, Omega. You are the end. No life or beginning can come from you...unless you remember...

And then the cold presence was gone and I felt perfectly fine again. Better to not mention it and ruin a really good night. I'll figure out what the heck that was tomorrow.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 9:06 am

Abaddon wrote:So thats the basic rundown you got any questions?"

"Just one." I could see the incredulous look on his face. I bet he's expecting tons of question.

"25 years? That's a long time to be training and learning about discipline and stuff, isn't it? Seriously, don't the trainers get bored doing it for 25 years?"

Another thought occured in my head. "25 years? I'll be old and ga-ga by then. No. Wait, you said I'll be given the gift of immortality after the 15th year. Does that mean that I'll age until I'm 40, then my body stops aging? That sucks, to be given immortality when you're 40. I hope I don't look that much old by then. It'll be hard to pick up guys when you look like your 40. Then again, maybe not. Especially when young guys nowadays go for MILFs."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 10:26 am

Gehnasis wrote:
"Who do you think it is? Because I don't feel anything evil."

"I don't know Gehn, but I agree it doesn't feel malicious, it feels, I don't know..." like a caress the wind whispered in her ear causing her to shiver. "Perhaps it's just some fairy playing around with a magic mirror." Layla smiled reassuring herself even as she heard the faint chuckle again.

She picks up a strawberry and dips it into the bowl of chocolate, before eating it, groaning in delight.
Evangelize wrote:
"Oh no Layla" I giggle,. "They say no because you suggested disciplining them." I smile broadly at her. "but here.." I materialize her a pot of godvia dipping chocolate.

Layla leaned forward, her hands on her knees, as she talked to Eva's flat stomach. "Babies, I believe I said
I wrote:"you going to be a handful, perhaps you'll have to start parenting them from the womb. Although where would you even begin to start to scold unborn children?"
I did'nt suggest disciplining, and if you are as bright as I think you are you will have looked into my past and seen why! I just suggested parenting, and I'll tell you why my little angels." Looking up at Eva as if asking permission, she gently placed one hand on Eva's stomach. "Because if you are norty all the time people soon cotton on! Now I have playfulness down to an art form, well perhaps not now but I did, and no doubt I will again, and the first rule of fun.... you have to be sneaky!" As she talked her hair framed her face and fell forward, a gentle breeze lifted her hair and moved it back over her shoulders. She looked up at the others they seemed unaffected by the breeze, so why her? "Now be nice to Aunty Layla, and I'll show you how to have fun!" She winked at Eva's stomach before straightening up.

Looking in the mirror she saw what had happned to the dress as she bent down and tried to straighten her neckline. "Why won't this dress move any higher" she muttered, as she did so the wind carressed her neck, making her breasts tingle. She took a deep breath and turned to Eva.

Evangelize wrote:["Off the breast? oh my I read they go saggy after breast feeding, plus what if they come out with razor sharp teeth like T rex! ouch! oh god i need to do Ante natal courses or something.

She nodded at Eva's breasts, "They will get bigger first, I'll loan you a bra when that happens" Layla giggled knwing Eva was quite capable of providing for herself, but for some reason her playfulness started to return, just for a moment. "Eva don't worry, we'll all be with you and as for sharp teeth, well I guess fangs are in their genes, Io had them, not that he used them." She turned and smiled broadly at Eva, allowing her own fangs to slip into place. "Don't worry, they come in at puberty and not before." Her fangs retracting, "but I'm with the babies with the meat, a nice juicy rare steak! There is little that is more enjoyable" She winked at Eva and Gehn.

Gehnasis wrote:

I felt Eva sadden and moved foward and gave her hug. "Don't worry. I'll talk to Nakula and see if he can tell me anything about Du Hast. And I know what you mean about being embarrassed about being embarrassed about your sexuality."

She looked at Gehn and Eva and realised how lucky she was, she had always been confident in her own sexuality and her own sexual power. She embraced both of them. "You two are beautiful, inside and out, you shouldn't feel embarrased, and I don't mean about your sexuality, I mean about being embarrased about being embarrassed, as you put it Gehn. We are all individuals, some like contact more than others. Look at me, I'm part succubs and so is my mother, but to meet her you would think, what a fridgid cow! I happen to embrace passion and all the pleasures it gives me, and believe me it has given me pleasure, I have been fucked so thoroughly I swore I forgot my name for a moment." she leard the laughter on the wind again, and she could have sworn it said yes you have. As she moved the dress caressed her, making her skin tingle, arousing her. This was so not the place for this.

She took both of their hands in hers, "We are what we are. Eva, just because Io was very.... you know what I mean, it doesn't mean that you have to be anything. He always thought you were perfection." She smiled, "and Gehn, I love you just the way you are, both of you. even you two little rascals in there." She nodded to Eva's stomach. She kissed them both on the cheek.

"Should we return?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 11:21 am

Ruturning to the ballroom with my hand linked with Donagh's I give my father a look but turn to Donagh " I'm going to go talk to him for a second, are you okay?" She nods and wanders off.

I walk over to my father

Finvarra wrote: Thank you. Whatever you said to her thank you.

He goes to hug me and I hold up a hand to stop him. "Don't thank me yet. I'm pissed at you. I don't know if what she said is true, that you wander because she can't give you children and I don't know, maybe you are hoping for an heir. I don't care what the reason is, but Athair, you are killing her, slowly. I know you love her but dammit show her by keeping your fucking cock in your pants from now on!"

I turn to walk away and he grabs me by the arm

Finvarra wrote: Sorsha wait. I.... I'll try.

"Don't tell me, go fucking tell her!"

As I start to walk away I see them rolling the kegs of whiskey in and the tables in the center of the room are being cleared out. Oh, time for the real celebration to start. An Irish Ceili.
As I cross to the center of the room I change my clothes to proper dance dress and shoes.

As I reach the center of the room I montion for Donagh and Finvarra to come over. My father of course does not change into anything new, figures. But he looks handsome. As they make there over to me the music starts and the three of us begin to dance The Galway Reel.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 2:05 pm

I walk through the great hall and wander, breathing in the familiar smells of Magic that surround the lands of the fae. Glancing fondly out the doors at the landscape I remember a shifter mating season that had brought us very close to the borders.

Several Fae males had caught my eye during the night and I'm not sure if I'm supposed to remember them or not. Odds are if they were a few miles from the mating site I know quite a few of them intimately. Unfortunately, recalling faces is not a strong suite of a shifter in heat. Smiling softly and nodding at the intent looks from some of the male persuasion I make my way across the floor only to be caught up in one of the circle dances.

Shifting my feet I leave them bare to connect with the floor I feel the rhythm of the earth and let the movement of the steps flow like water. Casting my eyes about I can feel Eva and Layla nearby and sense a part of them that is set aside from us, a part they keep tucked away to take out for themselves.

Searching, my eyes fall on Aengus, the Celtic god of Love and I connect to him with my thoughts

** Aengus, god of love...how about an atmospheric spell for love and well being? **

Aengus wrote:Delighted he smiles "Are you dancing. Cousin? If you dance...I will weave

Laughing I recall the words from a loved Author

"Dance like no one is watching, sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth"

**Aye...I will dance**

Spinning strands I change my dress for movement and I start the dance of the elements, intricate and etheral lifting the four and leading them in patterns. Lifting my hands the Sylphs of the air appear. Gifted with supra-harmonic song, a veritable elemental symphony fills the air bringing with it knowledge and supreme happiness to the listener. Their mouths constructed in such a way that they express the harmony of the fundamental song of the emotions. Softly the feeling of love and well being falls on the room and combines them all in the fifth element of the spirit.

Last edited by on Sun May 06, 2007 3:21 pm; edited 4 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 2:25 pm

Layla wrote:She looked at Gehn and Eva and realised how lucky she was, she had always been confident in her own sexuality and her own sexual power. She embraced both of them. "You two are beautiful, inside and out, you shouldn't feel embarrased, and I don't mean about your sexuality, I mean about being embarrased about being embarrassed, as you put it Gehn. We are all individuals, some like contact more than others. Look at me, I'm part succubs and so is my mother, but to meet her you would think, what a fridgid cow! I happen to embrace passion and all the pleasures it gives me, and believe me it has given me pleasure, I have been fucked so thoroughly I swore I forgot my name for a moment." she leard the laughter on the wind again, and she could have sworn it said yes you have. As she moved the dress caressed her, making her skin tingle, arousing her. This was so not the place for this.

She took both of their hands in hers, "We are what we are. Eva, just because Io was very.... you know what I mean, it doesn't mean that you have to be anything. He always thought you were perfection." She smiled, "and Gehn, I love you just the way you are, both of you. even you two little rascals in there." She nodded to Eva's stomach. She kissed them both on the cheek.

Tears formed in my eyes by Layla's words. Wiping them away quickly I smile and give Layla an impulsive hug. "Thank you Layla. And although you might think me weird for knowing you for such a short while...I love you just the way you are too." Turning I give Eva a hug. "And I love you too Eva. Even these little troublemakers." I say to her stomach.

Layla wrote:"Should we return?"

"Yes. Is that music I hear? Lets go dance!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 4:51 pm

"can you hear music?" I say busting into the main hall again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 4:54 pm

Layla grinned as I'm in the mood for dancing spun through her head, she started to sing...

"ooo, oooo, oo, oo, ooo, ooo. Oo Ooo. I'm in the mood for dancin', romancin' Ooh I'm given' it all tonight; I'm in the mood for chancin', I feel like dancin', Ooh so come on and hold me tight..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 5:05 pm

"I dont think your singing goes with their music!" I say rolling my eyes. I wonder off to see Abaddon sitting quietly by Anggun. I knew I had to get this over with. I turn back to Layla who was jiggling on the spot..

"Um I dont think your dress is designed for much movement" I say cocking an eyebrow. hugging her tightly "Thank you for before."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 5:19 pm

"You are welcome sweetie, I meant every word of it!" Layla returned the embrace. "As for the singing, well I am in the mood for dancing, and they way I feel at the moment, it might not last long, so I am taking advantage while I can. As for the dress perhaps not made for dancing, but Eva, I have to tell you everytime I move it stroles me, and I think it is becoming addictive. I'm getting hotter and hotter." Layla heard the laugh in her ear, it tickled as the breath moved her hair. "You must have heard that! Something strange is going on here." She looked at Eva, who kept looking at Abaddon.

"If you need me to come with you I will, just say, or do you fancy a dance with you....stepmommie first" Layla laughed at how riduculous she sounded, but she couldn't help it, if she didn't know better she would swear she was drunk. "I'll let you lead, plus if I pop out, I'll need someone to hide behind!"

Layla took Eva's hand and started to swing in time to Lexi's beat.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 5:23 pm

"I was so bored the past 2000 years I took every kind of dance and martial arts out there. Though don't ask me to break dance." I laughed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 5:25 pm

"oh god I wouldnt be worried about popping out, Id be more concerned with your dance partner being uncordinated and knocking you out!"

I laugh heartily and inwardly I think grose, I know exactly who it is caressing her and its just ewwwwwwahhhh... I smile at her, at her dress... and grin I wonder if he'll make her orgasim in front of everyone oh god, thats so him... ewwwwwwwahhhh Im so damaged... and yes' she will need coverage incase she does a sally on the dance floor...

"Okay at your own risk lets go."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 5:31 pm

"Come on Gehn, join us." Laughing Layla twirled Eva, "you don't seem uncordinated to me, perhaps it's the babies. Do they like dancing?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 5:36 pm

"Yes they do, especially the twirling..." for a moment I was lost, in the giddieness of my movements, the room seemed to close in on me, as I felt a wash of love shower over me. I didnt want to feel. But at the same time I didnt want to dampening the happiness that surrounded me. "I feel like Chocolate eclaires mmmm yummm!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 5:42 pm

"I'm sure they have some somewhere, you want to find them? I'm happy to have a rest." Layla twirls Eva one last time, as she did so the dress brushed against her nipples and a moan escaped her lips. What was going on?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 5:47 pm

Anggun wrote:

"Just one." I could see the incredulous look on his face. I bet he's expecting tons of question.

"25 years? That's a long time to be training and learning about discipline and stuff, isn't it? Seriously, don't the trainers get bored doing it for 25 years?"

Well when you consider the sheer volume of training, both physically and mentally. No 25 years is realitively short.." pausing for a second a slow grin etches across my face.

" although you have given me a sweet as idea, how about we do like matrix, shave your head, shove a power socked into the base of your skull, and jack you into our computer system and download the information straight to your brain! has merit? dont you think? " laughing hard over the music, people turn to look in our direction.

Anggun wrote:
Another thought occured in my head. "25 years? I'll be old and ga-ga by then. No. Wait, you said I'll be given the gift of immortality after the 15th year. Does that mean that I'll age until I'm 40, then my body stops aging? That sucks, to be given immortality when you're 40. I hope I don't look that much old by then. It'll be hard to pick up guys when you look like your 40. Then again, maybe not. Especially when young guys nowadays go for MILFs."

"Oh yes didnt you know life begins at 40, I think they call it norty 40's. Hell im over 800 years old I think Im perpetually norty." I wink at her.

"You dont know do you? Your already technically different. When Eva brought you to the heavens, she changed you. She didnt know, or do it intentionally, but you are after a fashion Immortal. Yeah yeah dont tally up the questions just yet let me finish! You are impervious to disease, and you wont age. No you dont have to drink blood, and yes you are still fertile, as well as feel pain, loss, love sorrow and you can die." the music in the background changes, as I see Eva Layla and Gehnasis enter the room.

Last edited by on Sun May 06, 2007 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 5:48 pm

Layla wrote:"I'm sure they have some somewhere, you want to find them? I'm happy to have a rest." Layla twirls Eva one last time, as she did so the dress brushed against her nipples and a moan escaped her lips. What was going on?

I pull Layla close to me. **Its your dress Layla, I think you should go find somewhere quiet he obviously wants to take you**
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 5:52 pm

**Eva, what are you talking about? The voices the wind, the caresses, it's all from the dress isn't it?**

She stopped as realisation of what Eva said hit her.
** Eva? What do you mean him?**
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 5:59 pm

I smile at her and kiss her on the cheek.. pulling back, my eyes glowed erriely like opals, as the goddess in me took form... her icy cold grip.. smiling back at Layla ..

**my line are born of the oldest of races, we never truly die.** laughter dances ** Io whiwhia was my brother, his sacrifice for you was sealed with the most powerfullest of magics. Love.**

she receeds and the babies coooo **NarrNarr**
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 6:07 pm

"Sacrifice? What sacrifice? Is this why you all avoided my questions?" Tears pricked Layla's eyes, she knew Io had loved her, but what had he done?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum