~I.D.I.O.T ARCHIVES~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banquet Hall

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Banquet Hall - Page 3 Empty Re: Banquet Hall

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2007 11:27 pm

Evangelize wrote:
Scoffing "Yeah and you can be one of those clowns, that they thow balls in your mouth!" I laugh

Finvarra wrote: " A man with balls flying at his mouth, now that is simply wrong"

I chuckle "I forgot to warn you my sister was twisted Finvarra! you never know what might leave her mouth!"

Finvarra wrote: "such a lushious mouth it is" He winks

Hecate wrote: "Finvarra save your charms, this one is not suseptible to them." she clucks her tounge. "And if I were you girls, I'd keep your legs closed in fairy land, lest you go home knocked up like these two" she says pointing to Sorsha and Eva

"Duped by bloody fairies!" I wink at Eva.

Last edited by on Sat May 05, 2007 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2007 11:31 pm

Abaddon wrote:Duped by bloody fairies!" I wink at Eva.

"and now we have three in the family great!!!"

Anggun wrote:
Gehnasis wrote:"Kinky! I didn't say mistress!" my face flushing. "Geez," I say giving in and laughing. "I started calling Suri Mr. Naranayan again. I hope you don't find that kinky."

I choked on my drink. "God, I did not just hear you say that." *shudders*

"remember what I said about blocking out the bad things?" I tapp my chin. " Thats why training is good. " I say launching a pea at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2007 11:34 pm

Evangelize wrote:"remember what I said about blocking out the bad things?" I tapp my chin. " Thats why training is good. " I say launching a pea at her.

The childish urge to just wave the pea to Hecate was strong but I calm it down. I'm getting tired of the warning to close my legs. Stopping the pea, it hover in mid air before descending to my plate.
*Thank you for the food. Even though, its just one incy wincy pea.* I winked back at Eva
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2007 11:36 pm

Hecate wrote:"Finvarra save your charms, this one is not suseptible to them." she clucks her tounge. "And if I were you girls, I'd keep your legs closed in fairy land, lest you go home knocked up like these two" she says pointing to Sorsha and Eva

I firmly pressed my thighs together, taking her literally. The thought of having a child didn't scare me, it was the actions that led to getting pregnant that did.

"Oh...you meant figurtively speaking..." I say with a slightly ditzy comprehension. I relaxed and let my legs open slightly. I opened my mouth to say I was sterile anyways, but quickly closed it. Although I might joke about it, I really did want to have kids. Well that's alright, there were tons of children who needed families. When my life became stable I would adopt.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2007 11:39 pm

Smiling around at all my friends, sitting here with my mother and my father, something even I have never witnessed before I am filled with joy. I hear Aengus in my head

Aengus wrote: **Sorsha you are positively glowing. I have never seen your aura like it is now. I am very happy for you, truely. You deserve all this happiness**

I look over and smile at him as he gets up and walks away. I can feel his sadness. **Aengus, thank you. I never meant to hurt you.**

He keeps walking
Aengus wrote: **I know**
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2007 11:43 pm

Gehnasis wrote: I opened my mouth to say I was sterile anyways, but quickly closed it. Although I might joke about it, I really did want to have kids. Well that's alright, there were tons of children who needed families. When my life became stable I would adopt.

unconsciously I reached out putting my hand on Gehnasis arm. my babies sending her their love, as with mine. and then I felt a flutter.

Anggun wrote:*Thank you for the food. Even though, its just one incy wincy pea.* I winked back at Eva

a change, and a mischievous giggle rumbbled up from inside of me, as Anggun spoke .

"Oh god no!" I shouted

before I could stop it a lemon meringue pie catapulted off the table at Anggun.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2007 11:47 pm

Evangelize wrote:a change, and a mischievous giggle rumbbled up from inside of me, as Anggun spoke .

"Oh god no!" I shouted

before I could stop it a lemon meringue pie catapulted off the table at Anggun.

Ohmigod. Not again. Instinctively, I teleported to the other side of the table. *Babies... would you stop it??*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2007 11:51 pm

Sorsha wrote:Smiling around at all my friends, sitting here with my mother and my father, something even I have never witnessed before I am filled with joy. I hear Aengus in my head

Aengus wrote: **Sorsha you are positively glowing. I have never seen your aura like it is now. I am very happy for you, truely. You deserve all this happiness**

I look over and smile at him as he gets up and walks away. I can feel his sadness. **Aengus, thank you. I never meant to hurt you.**

He keeps walking
Aengus wrote: **I know**

I could hear every word. I tried my best to filter her out, but it seemed we were connected. My body stiffened. Knowing they were lovers, and feeling it were to seperate fucking things, and suddenly I felt fucking possessive.

Only Eva's voice broke thru my barriers as I looked at her wrists. I knew I could trust Sorsha, unconditionally, and that macho bullshit like pissing around her and marking my territoritory was fucking lame. She was wholely mine, as I hers. and no one not even myself was ever going to take that away from me. I reached up and whispered into her ear as she finished speaking to Aegnus. "I love You Sorsha."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2007 11:56 pm

Anggun wrote:

Ohmigod. Not again. Instinctively, I teleported to the other side of the table. *Babies... would you stop it??*

they spoke to her.
The Babies wrote:**you said you wanted more, so we give more. You not hungry?** in unsion they giggle.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 12:00 am

As Aengus walks away Abaddon whispers in my ear

Abaddon wrote:"I love You Sorsha."

I can hear the babies cooing.

I smile and shift my weight around to stare at him. I knew he did, I could feel it when he took my blood earlier. But hearing him actually say it was somehow different. I lean in my lips hovering just above his. "I love you too."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 12:03 am

"Your children are so adorable!" I say to Eva. "When they are born its going to be so much fun! I can't wait!"

Declining the food someone tried to give me I ask if they possibly had coffee milk.

I turn to ask Sorsha then quickly looked away. I was horrible not only with men, relationships, polite titles, sex, and poofing, but also handling PDA.

Last edited by on Sun May 06, 2007 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 12:05 am

The Babies wrote:**you said you wanted more, so we give more. You not hungry?** in unsion they giggle.

*Give? That was more like throwing the food to me. You wait. When you're born I'm going to torment you. I'll be the no.1 babysitter. How would you like that?*

Hah. I think I should start a list on what to do with them when they born.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 12:07 am

Sorsha wrote:As Aengus walks away Abaddon whispers in my ear

Abaddon wrote:"I love You Sorsha."

I can hear the babies cooing.

I smile and shift my weight around to stare at him. I knew he did, I could feel it when he took my blood earlier. But hearing him actually say it was somehow different. I lean in my lips hovering just above his. "I love you too."

a smirk spread lazily across my face. Fuck I couldnt help but taunt her, fuck who am I kidding I got off on it.. closing the distance between us licked the her lips. *thats enough, A ghrá*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 12:13 am

Abaddon wrote: *thats enough, A ghrá*

**you're right I am being rude to our guests, maybe I should get up off your lap**

I go to move but he grabs my waist and pulls me back into him. I lean back against him.

I look at Gehn "Sorry were you going to say something?" while I message Anggun

** I knew you were a fast learner. I guess we won't have to practice after all**
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 12:18 am

Gehnasis wrote:"Your children are so adorable!" I say to Eva. "When they are born its going to be so much fun! I can't wait!"

"why do I get the feeling theyre going to get spoiled rotten. Oh god please dont let Wriot lead them too much astray, I can just see him setting them on the Surya the Sun God."

Gehnasis wrote:Declining the food someone tried to give me I ask if they possibly had coffee milk.

the babies complied. Within seconds of her request there in front of her in a crystal caraft, with fluted champayne glasses. filled with iced Japanese Coffee milk. They giggled.

Gehnasis wrote:
I turn to ask Sorsha then quickly looked away. I was horrible not only with men, relationships, polite titles, sex, and poofing, but also handling PDA.

my hand still on Gehnasis arm.. I turn to look at my brother and sorsha. and roll my eyes.

"Okay ewwwwahhh can you two get a room! I love you both but please" I shudder.

Last edited by on Sun May 06, 2007 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 12:18 am

Sorsha wrote:I look at Gehn "Sorry were you going to say something?"

They looked so happy together. "Um...no...its nothing. I'm good."

I look around desperately for someone to flag down and get a coffee from. It didn't even have to be the coffee milk. Just any kind of coffee. This not eating thing was bearable when I had coffee. Coffee was my friend, it kept me energized and the milk filled me up and prevented my stomach acids from burning a hole through me.

Eva wrote:"why do I get the feeling theyre going to get spoiled rotten. Oh god please dont let Wriot lead them too much astray, I can just see him setting them on the Surya the Sun God."

"Don't worry Wriot is a prankster, but he's not cruel." I laughed. "Though I can't promise you he wouldn't be the mastermind behind things going awry."

Suddenly a glass filled with ice and coffee milk appears. I glance at Eva's stomach and leaned foward and hugged her mid driff. "Thank you two so much." I whispered.

Sitting up I take a drink of my coffee milk. "It tastes even better!"

Eva wrote:my hand still on Gehnasis arm.. I turn to look at my brother and sorsha. and roll my eyes.
"Okay ewwwwahhh can you two get a room! I love you both but please" I shudder.

I laughed. "Oh don't mind me...its really adorable. I'll just uh, look the other way..."

Last edited by on Sun May 06, 2007 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 12:25 am

Anggun wrote:

*Give? That was more like throwing the food to me. You wait. When you're born I'm going to torment you. I'll be the no.1 babysitter. How would you like that?*

Hah. I think I should start a list on what to do with them when they born.

All four babies scoff in unison.

All Four wrote:
"yeah right! bring it on!"
they sound off in unision
One says..."Angi"
another corrects "No Ang"
the 3rd one chimes in "No Gun"
then the forth one says
"No you remember its gonna be.."
and all four say in unision
"GOON!"
and they howl with laughter.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 12:30 am

All Four wrote:
** "yeah right! bring it on!" they sound off in unision
One says..."Angi"
another corrects "No Ang"
the 3rd one chimes in "No Gun" then the forth one says "No you remember its gonna be.."
and all four say "GOON!"
and they howl with laughter.**

I swear my ears was steaming. *You did not just call me 'GOON'!!! All right. That's it. You're all on my list!*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 12:30 am

I howl with laughter as I hear all four babies teasing Anggun. I catch Eva's eyes and wink at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 12:43 am

I turn to Layla who was observing everything quietly.

"That's a beautiful dress Layla. I can feel it radiating love." I give her a soft smile. "You have more color in your face tonight."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 12:50 am

"Yes it is a beautiful dress isn't it, I'm afraid I can't take any credit for it, it just appeared when we returned from Moscow. But thank you. You look beautiful too."

As happy as she was for Sorsha and Abaddon, watching their love play etched sorrow into her heart. Something had changed in Abaddon, and how he was acting now, was too close for comfort. She blinked back her tears. So confused at the maelstrom of emotions which whirled in her, she was genuinly happy that Abaddon seemed to have finally accepted his love for Sorsha, allowing Sorsha to love him in return.

She smiled across at Sorsha.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 1:03 am

Layla wrote:"Yes it is a beautiful dress isn't it, I'm afraid I can't take any credit for it, it just appeared when we returned from Moscow. But thank you. You look beautiful too."

"Thanks. And you look very stunning tonight."

**I'm glad you're handling your emotions a bit better. I know its difficult. The first two hundred years took me some time to learn not to get close to people. I was so stupid during those two hundred years. I trusted so easily and people became dear to me so quickly. They all ended up dying and I was always left alone. Then I began scaring people because I never grew old or got sick, even when a highly contagious disease was going around. But I still couldn't give up caring for others. I traveled all over the world and have seen so many things. Children lay dying, starving to death, infected with AIDs. People who have no home or food or family, no sense of security whatsoever. They lost everything, not even having a single person to comfort them. In a way I could relate because I detatched myself from the world because I had no one I could turn to for comfort. You're lucky Layla. You have people who love and care about you. Turn to them and always know they are there.**

I offer Layla a smile. "You are still very blessed Layla. And one day, your heart will not ache as much. Surprisingly time heals. It really does."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 1:53 am

"I know Gehn, I try, it's just hard." She smiled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 2:01 am

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't be talking about it like it happened long ago. The wound is still fresh. You are entitled to being selfish right now if you want and doing whatever the heck you want." I told her. "Laugh, cry, dance. Whatever you want Layla."

Last edited by on Sun May 06, 2007 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 2:09 am

"so is this what Fairies do all day? Eat?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down