~I.D.I.O.T ARCHIVES~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banquet Hall

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Banquet Hall - Page 12 Empty Re: Banquet Hall

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2007 1:26 pm

Laughing I admit Sorsha is probably right

"The god of Love seems like a nice enough guy, hormonal but nice enough"

Smiling at her I notice she looks the happiest I've ever seen her "I'd ask how you're feeling, but I can see for myself, you're almost...glowing"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2007 1:31 pm

"Hormonal doesn't even begin to describe Aengus."

I look down at myself. "Oh shit for a second I thought you meant literally glowing!" I look back at her and laugh. "Yes, today is probably the greatest day of my life. And I am glad all of you have been here to share it with me."

"Lexi, I would like to ask you something. Abaddon and I have talked and well, we would like both you and Eva to be the babies Godparents. You would be for our little girl. Eva for our son."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2007 1:41 pm

"Awwww" my eyes go misty as I look down at the babies. "I'd love to" I whisper reverently.

Leaning down I speak to her tummy like a microphone, Which probably looks weird, but yeah...I'm too enthralled to care...

"Oh, I get to teach you all kinds of things...how to trap a mortal in a fairy ring, how to tame the hounds of hell during a hunt and put little bows on their ears" laughing "Cernunnos HATES that, ooh ooh, and how to get the dragons to grant your every whim by..." I break off as I see that others are listening to me. I stand up and put my serious face on but still grinning inwardly.

"Seriously, all the little fun stuff aside, I'm delighted and I would protect her and well, both of them with my life"

Grabbing her hands I give them a squeeze and my eyes mist over again "I'm honored by you and Abaddon, thank you"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2007 1:46 pm

I grab her by the hand "Okay before you say anything else I have to make one thing clear though. Abaddon and I both know that you would do anything for our children but if something actually does happen to both of us, we can't split them up. They would both go to Eva. But I would still want you to be a permanent fixture and influence on their lives. There is much you could teach them, that I want you to teach them. You're not offended are you?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2007 1:51 pm

"Your children are your blood, Eva is Abaddon's sister. It is only fair and right that they would be together and with family if something should happen"

Giving her a reassuring hug "I'm absolutely not offended, and I will always be there for them, no matter what obligations I have. It's very rare to be apart of something so important as the life of a child"

Laughing now "I can't imagine a better gift to be granted" grinning in delight I look at her fondly "and your children are treasures that shouldn't be missed out on. They're going to change the world" and I give her a wink.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2007 2:13 pm

"They're going to try to rule it more like given how stubborn and fucking bossy they are already." We both laugh and the babies giggle making us laugh even harder.

"Good I am glad you are not offended. Thank you cousin" I pull her in for a hug

babies wrote: Eil Lexi mael aelor shor iar eisyl tharaes. Ci talyr mael air, air'm thelia

We look at each other and laugh. "It's true, he doesn't speak it, pisses him off."

Lexi leans down "Aelaesia tali Ai kaer"

Aengus returns with drinks, he hands Lexi a huge tumbler of whiskey and hands me a water. I eye the drink he gave Lexi
** Aengus I don't think getting her drunk is going to help your cause**

Aengus wrote: We'll see

I shake my head and laugh. "I'll see you two later. Oh wait hey Aengus, have you seen my father?"

He points way across the room. He was apparently finally able to light a cigarette as I see him smoking while he sits and plays chess with some poor sap I have never seen before. My father never loses.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2007 2:21 pm

Layla approached Lexi and Sorsha, they both looked so happy.

"Sorsha thanks for inviting us, or should I say think the babies for inviting us. Even though this evening has had it's ups and downs, I wouldn't have missed it for the world."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2007 2:24 pm

"Thanks for coming, I am glad I got to share it with you. Actually I was just going to see my father, to tell him I'm leaving. I'm feeling really tired."

I see Aengus eyeing Layla "Oh I'm sorry did you two not meet earlier?"

Aengus wrote: I'm quite sure I would have remembered. Hi I'm Aengus
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2007 2:41 pm

"Hi I'm Layla, it's a pleasure," she held out her hand to shake hands with Aengus as he picked up her hand and kissed it. Layla smiled at Sorsha, "i'm tired too, if you don't mind, I'd like to return to the villa." She winked at Lexi, "I'd wish you good luck but I don't hink you need it."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2007 2:55 pm

"Okay I am heading there too after I speak to my father. I'll see you back there later."

"Lexi by all means stay as long as you want."

As I make my way over to my father I run into Gehansis and tell her the same thing, thank her for coming and give her a quick hug.

The man across the board from my father drops his head in his hands with a groan as I get there. "Won again I see Athair." He looks at me and smiles

Finavarra wrote: Of course. You leaving?

"Yes Atahir I am tired." He gets up and hugs me. "No worries, I was told tonight by a pretty reliable source that I would spending alot of time here, so I am sure I will see you soon. Thank you for the party. It was just like old times."

I give him a quick kiss and head back to the villa.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2007 3:19 pm

Layla bade Lexi goodnight and kissed her cheek before returning to her home in the villa.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2007 4:38 pm

I watched as everyone disappeared. Eva had left. Abbadon took Surya and Anggun with him. Then Sorsha poofed out and Layla was gone. I looked over at Alexis talking to Aegnus. Okay, not intruding on that. Especially with the vibes I was getting off from them. Letting out a sigh I wonder what I should do now. I felt ridiculous in this gorgeous dress. It reminded me of a shirt I saw at Hot Topic with an adorable penguin on the front with words underneath that read 'Dressed Up and Nowhere to Go.'

I felt so out of place. At least Lexi was related. Laughing a bit to myself for whining so much I pull an uneaten slice of cake near and take a bite.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2007 9:55 pm

Staring down into my huge glass of whiskey I tip the end up and drink it down like water. A nice fuzzy glow overcasts my mind and I see that Aengus smiles in satisfaction.

Laughing I can't help but burst his little bubble of delight "It takes alot to get me drunk, my metabolism is about 100 times faster than anything on earth and beyond"

Aengus wrote:grinning at me lavishly he answers "I know a way we could burn some of that off tonight anyway"

Grinning at him I admit he's a charmer. patting his cheek lightly I lean in close "I already have someone in reserve...but...if I ever find myself in need I know where to go".

I notice he looks slightly disappointed til his eyes zero in on an ass swaying passed us. Smirking at him I shoo him away with a push on the shoulder "Go Aengus, find yourself some fun"

Aengus wrote:"Oh I will" he wiggles his eyebrows at me and swaggers away with a arrogant grin.

Letting out a peal of laughter I look around and notice most of my friends have gone their own way. Spying Gehn I smile and make my way over giving her shoulders a squeeze I sit down next to her.

Seeing her eyebrows raise and look over at Aengus and his new conquest I shrug my shoulders good naturedly.

"Mating is completely over-rated and lovers come and go, but the company of good friends at times is the greater asset"

Grinning at her I rest my head on my hands "You're wearing a gorgeous dress, you look beautiful, and yet you seem unsettled"

"Tell you what" looking down at my own dress "I'm dying to get outta of here and into some comfort clothes, I have the guest house to myself until Anggun gets back...wanna go back to the villa, throw on some slacker wear and veg out?" I think that's the right terminology, my slang is still a bit rusty yet.

Eyeing a whole cake nearby I sigh gustily "We can even steal a cake to take with us!!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2007 10:11 pm

I look up at Lexi and listened to her suggestion get better and better.

"Oh yes! I'm dying to get out of this dress. Do you think they'd mind if we took the cake? Its so good. Almost like eating nothing at all, but the flavor is so strong. So what happened to Aengus?" I laughed. "Or do you have someone else?" A wide smile spread across my face as Lexi inclined her head a bit. "So are we getting outta here?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2007 10:21 pm

"Absolutely...and we're taking the cake too"

Grabbing the cake with one hand balancing it, and taking Gehn's in the other we sink and let the Earth move us to the villa.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2007 5:06 pm

"Eva, sweetie, I don't mind the questions." Sod it thought Layla as she took Eva's hand in hers. "Listen to me, I love you and I know you are trying to help, but it's hard for me, admitting that I repulse my mother so much she wants to kill me. That's why I can't answer them, it hurts, and I still feel a little dizzy. We will talk in more depth later, I promise. Please visit me?" layla sqeased he hand gently before withdrawing, hoping that Eva wouldn't slap her.

"Yes Anggun is back, the last I saw her she was hurrying to her room with her gifts." Layla smiled thinking of what gift Anggun was probably enjoying.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2007 5:51 pm

Anggun brought us to the main hall in the Fae Kingdom. I staggered for a moment catching my balance.

**Damn it, woman. Couldn't you have given me some fucking warning?**

I looked around to see the wedding preparations going on with everybody going around doing stuff in fast motion.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2007 6:05 pm

Hmm... none of the girls are here. I sent out a probe and found out they're in Sorsha's room. I poofed myself out and into the room.

"Sorsha," I greeted and hugged her, "no warnings at all and I suddenly hear the wedding is on NOW?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2007 6:18 pm

Walking around the rooms I keep my distance a bit from the others. Smoothing out the creases in my dress I move about the room and just observe. Eva has vanished now but had been on edge, caught up in her own problems. The air of tension around her puts my teeth on edge and the urge to shift keeps coming in waves. Wounded animal screams in my head, it's her fight or flee response. So far she is mostly fleeing, what will happen when she turns the coin and decides to fight? Putting it out of my head I bury the feelings left in her wake and move on.

The others look on with smiles and are happy to be together, I move into the throng of ladies and immerse myself with their presence.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2007 6:39 pm

Surya wrote:Anggun brought us to the main hall in the Fae Kingdom. I staggered for a moment catching my balance.

**Damn it, woman. Couldn't you have given me some fucking warning?**

I looked around to see the wedding preparations going on with everybody going around doing stuff in fast motion.

Walking into the Ball room. I steady myself.

"Finvarra I said low key" he shrugs...

"Surya welcome..." Holding out my hand I introduce him to Finvarra... who nods in respect then vanishes...

"Oh yeah before I forget, Sorsha and I got you a little something... I hand him an assotment of keys.1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7.

"one for each day of the week, and you dont have to worry about going to specialized mechanic's the order has technitions that will hook you up. Be warned though everything has a price!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2007 6:47 pm

I smile around at everyone. Seems like not long ago we were all just here and yet it also seems like forever.

I look at Anggun. "You know honestly I have no idea what even happened. One minute I was giving Abaddon a ring and the next minute we're getting married."

"Okay so who wants to help a pregnant lady into a dress." I see my mother "Oh right, should be you I guess." I turn and walk into the bathroom, she follows me and poofs in everything Eva brought.

I pick out everything I want from the packages and my mother silently helps me put my dress on. I think she actually knows better than to speak to me right now. There's a knock at the door as Donaugh pokes her head in. I motion for her to come in and shut the door.

As I stand there in my dress I think I cannot believe this is really happening. "Donaugh, could you help me get that garter on? The underwear Eva brought me is lovely but with this belly, I dunno. Think we should stick with this."

She bends down and I hold out my leg as she puts it on for me. My mother takes the jewlry I picked and puts that on for me. She starts to put my hair in an up do. Man, who even knew she could do that?

"Okay my feet are probably going to kill me but..." I materialize on some shoes. I start to grab up the flowers and Hecate stops me.

Hecate wrote: Sorsha, are you not going to talk to me at all?

"Yes mother I am, but not right now. Something is going on. I think the 4th has been released and Abaddon, I am sure is going to need to leave soon. So can we please just go before my groom disappears?"

She nods and the three of us walk out into my bedroom. I look at everyone there, those who have become my friends. "Okay, let's go make an honest woman out of me!"

I send a mental message to Abadon ** I'm ready. You guys ready in there? **
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2007 7:01 pm

Abaddon wrote:"Oh yeah before I forget, Sorsha and I got you a little something... I hand him an assotment of keys.1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7.

"one for each day of the week, and you dont have to worry about going to specialized mechanic's the order has technitions that will hook you up. Be warned though everything has a price!"

I fingered the keys. Oh man, this is sweet.
"Abaddon, what can I say? Thank you." I couldn't help grinning like an idiot. "Anggun is going to be damn jealous." I laughed.

"So, is the wedding starting anytime soon? I keep hearing 'now'.. now.. shouting to my ear. You can guess who does the shouting."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2007 7:10 pm

"Oh yeah about your vehicles, they will only work for you. So noone can steal them. If they try, poof goes the car... Great fucking security system if you ask me. And no I dont mean poof blow up I mean it will literally dematerialize. then only show up when you want them too. Good aye!"

I hear sorsha apporaching and I curse.

**fuck I dont even have a best man**

Bourne and Wriot were missing in action, and I had this pressing need to be with Eva. Fighting the Forth. Fuck Just as I spoke Phoenyx appeared with a date.

**Holy shit! I suppose like your brother you go by a different name?**

She smiles and tells me her name. I turn to surya whos is practically drooling.

"Surya meet Ataahua."

Last edited by on Mon May 14, 2007 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2007 7:12 pm

Materializing in the ballroom... "Shit!" Looking down at my dress, checking to see if it had any ripps. I sniff myself hoping to god I dont stink like sulfur.. good.

Last edited by on Mon May 14, 2007 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2007 7:17 pm

Evangelize wrote:Materializing in the ballroom... "Shit!" I sniff myself hoping to god I dont stink like sulfur.. good.

**You made it** I rushed her, intent on hugging her until she shyed away. "okay!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum