~I.D.I.O.T ARCHIVES~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banquet Hall

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Banquet Hall - Page 2 Empty Re: Banquet Hall

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2007 8:55 pm

Watching Abaddon greet Aengus like an old friend is freaking me out. **You two fucking know each other?**

I look across the room to see my father pull out another cigarette and try to light it but as he pulls the lighter to the tip the cigarette vanishes. As he throws his hands up in the air I hear more giggling. **Good maybe you two can break him of that filthy habit**

"Thank you for the babysitting offer Gehn but I think you may have your hands full! You might want to rethink that." I wink at her.

Eva wrote: "I'd like to know what the rest of Fairy land looks like. Aegnus did you and Sorsha grow up here?"

Before Aengus can answer I burst out laughing. "His old ass? No he didn't grow up here, he's over 5000 years old and just likes to hang out here for the women." I pause thinking back on my own childhood. "And I grew up in Hades" If only I had grown up here.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2007 9:04 pm

Sorsha wrote:Watching Abaddon greet Aengus like an old friend is freaking me out. **You two fucking know each other?**.

**Yes we go way back, I helped him out of a jam, he owes me a favour, the question is Sorsha how well do you know him?** I say sweeping my eyes over her body. I smiled wickedly **Its okay Sorsha I know who you've been with, and I dont fucking care, as long as its done and in the past**

"Give it up Finvarra, like you said theyre bossy!"

Finvarra wrote:He grumbles "Stubborn like there mother"

I laugh yeah tell me about it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2007 9:05 pm

Sorsha wrote:"Thank you for the babysitting offer Gehn but I think you may have your hands full! You might want to rethink that." I wink at her.

"It would be no problem at all. I love kids and lucky for me they like me too. Just whenever you and Abaddon want to spend some alone time, I can watch them for you."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2007 9:12 pm

"Oh Gehnasis, can you imagine taking the four of them to Hindu Sanctuary.. I think you should hide that poor son god!"

**sorsha, I hate to tell you this, but your mother is on her way here!**
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2007 9:22 pm

I think about Gehn's words. Hmmm, when I want to spend some time alone with Abaddon huh? Raking my eyes over him I bite my lower lip. I could go for some time alone with him right now.

Ripping me from my thoughts I hear Eva tell me my mother is on her way. My eyes fly to Eva "What? I'm sorry I thought you just said my mother was on her way."

And then I hear her in my head

Hecate wrote: Shae, how could you! You go to him, bring your friends to him! And after everything I have done for you. You wouldn't even know if it wasn't for me. I will join this party and celebrate my grandchildren"

**Hecate, I told you to stay the fuck away!**

Then I hear

Κανένας την αφήστε να έρθει

I turn to Abaddon with tears in my eyes and whisper "I'm sorry but for some reason they want her to come."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2007 9:25 pm

Kissing her soundly, I project my thoughts into her head.. **I know, god our kids need to learn some discipline, I say you be bad cop?**
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2007 9:53 pm

Eva wrote:"Oh Gehnasis, can you imagine taking the four of them to Hindu Sanctuary.. I think you should hide that poor son god!"

"I own a HUGE property. They can run around and tire themselves out." I laughed. "But seriously, if you guys need a babysitter I hope to be one of top three on the list. I'll probably have Wriot help me out. He loves children too. And they can visit Sahadeva, he knows all these little tricks to keep kids entertained."

I suddenly feel a very negative vibe in the room. Closing off my powers I see Sorsha and Abaddon staring at eachother. Obviously Sorsha didn't want whoever was coming to come by the tears in her eyes. But I felt like her children wanted the person coming there. Then I smelt it before anything. It smelt of Death. My body began reacting to the familiar scent, bathing in it. Yuck, I'd have to take a shower after this.

"So...who's coming?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2007 10:03 pm

"Gehnasis you will be top of my list." I say knowing she of all people would cherrish my children .

"Ummm Sorsha's Mom queen" *bitch* " of the underworld Hecate" *this is going to be so good.* I giggle

Last edited by on Sat May 05, 2007 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2007 10:06 pm

"Sorsha's mom Queen? That sounds ominous. Oh... you mean Hecate." *Is she such a bad person? Everyone is behaving strangely at the thought of her coming.* I asked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2007 10:11 pm

As she appears in the room everyone stops and seems shocked and transfixed.

**Bad cop you say? Does that mean you are going to be good cop? Cause I am not sure you can pull that off** I give Abaddon a wink.

I shoot my father a glance letting him know I was sorry as Donagh runs from the room.

"Way to fucking go mother, pissing people off already."

She starts to head towards our table a smile on her face but it is not reaching her eyes.

"That is fucking close enough." And she is frozen to the spot as I hear more giggling. She seems confused like she thinks I'm doing it. I just smile at her. Stupid bitch. But good, let her think it's me.

"I want you to know, you are not welcome here. By me. But since you are here, you might as well meet Abaddon."

I turn to Abaddon with a smile on face "This is my cunt mother, Hecate."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2007 10:23 pm

"Hecate" *be nice Sorsha, specially since we dont really want our kids calling her hey Granny cunt!*

Hecate wrote: "You cannot keep my from my grandchildren Shae or you for that fact Abaddon Faysal.

"Obviously not or you wouldnt be here!

** you fuck with my kids or Sorsha and heavens be damned, I'll hunt you down like a dog and you'll beg me for death which will never come**

Hecate wrote: "You cant even control the Beast within you, and why should you all be so defensive towards me, I gave you two life, I brought you together"

"You played your part I admit, but you never do anything without personal gain. It is this that makes me thankful Sorsha is nothing like you." I smile wryly and Hecate pulls in her barbs.

"Hecate, I'd like you too meet our family and friends, This is Gehnasis Varma, Anggun Shastri, Layla Moglie cuore di Io, and my sister. Evangelize Ix Chex Whiwhia."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2007 10:36 pm

Oh boy, did I know fake civilty when it was given. Having been the receiver on many occassions this was first class. Grinning to myself I wondered how Hecate could take the embarrassment. It was quite plain to see that no one wanted her here. But as they say, judge a person yourself I decided to be honestly nice.

"Hello," I paused, I couldn't really say 'nice to meet you'. "Surprised you came..." my voice trailed off. What to say?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2007 10:39 pm

I wave shyly at Hecate. How does one greet a goddess? She like Finvarra just stared at me, making me feel uncomfotable.

*Angunn have I got soemthing on my face?*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2007 10:43 pm

*Yup.. you have something on your face; a nose, a pair of eyes and a mouth.* I chuckled. *Sorry, couldn't resist that. Nah, you're fine. Its the lady who obviously got something shove up her... er... nevermind.*

I greeted Hecate, "Hi, I'm Anggun. Pardon me for asking but what are you doing here when you obviously know how everyone feels about you?"

I could see her face molted with anger. Opps, subtlety isn't my strong suit. Yeah, right. That was deliberate and you know it, Anggun.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2007 10:51 pm

** Be nice? You just told me to be bad cop! Abaddon, I don't want them calling her anything. In fact after tonight I don't want to ever see or hear from her again. But I guess they are going to have their own say in that. You don't think Grannie Cunt has a nice ring to it?** I smile.

Hecate nods at each in turn as they say hello. Then Anggun makes a rude comment, which of course I loved. I see my mother start to turn on her **Mother, I mean it, do not even fucking think it.**

I feel the babies release her hold on her and she smiles at me. Damn she still thinks it was me. She really is clueless. I wonder if they are playing with her, waiting to strike. I smile at the thought which she of course thinks is for her. She starts towards us again

**Abaddon, if she touches me I am going to freak the fuck out. Keep her away from me please. I don't know why the babies want to meet her but I can't handle this**
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2007 11:00 pm

Hectate advances towards Sorsha, I pull her into my lap, as Hectate steps up to us.. And put my arms around her protectively.

*Trust them Sorsha, they want her to come to them, I am here*

I run my hand thru her hair and span it over her lower back. I continue to talk to her as Hectate reaches to touch her stomach.

*think only of me, only of my touch, only oh my hands on you, my breathe against your skin. Our bodies sliding together, think only of me.*

Meanwhile something passes between the babies and Hecate. They Acknowledge her as theirs. And Hecate backs up..

SOrsha Oblivious to Hecates touch, her eyes lost in mine. I kiss her softly **See not so bad now was it?**
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2007 11:05 pm

How interesting. I observe from the side. In some ways I was grateful I didn't have parents. Poor Sorsha, she looked so uncomfortable. When Hecate backed up I had to smile.

"So are you staying for dinner Miss Hecate?" Bad habit of mine, I always refered to people I didn't know well, Mr. or Ms. "I mean Hecate. Weirded out a bit to talk to you considering I read MacBeth tons of times and the way you were portrayed didn't make you seem as much of a bitch as the vibes I'm getting off from everyone thinking you are. Ops, sorry. Pardon my language. Okay babies, you didn't hear me say that." I giggled to Eva and Sorsha's twins.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2007 11:11 pm

I laugh uncontrollably. *sorry Gehnasis*

"Miss Hecate sounds kinda kinky." I wink at Hecate. A chair appears for her at the end of the table. and my babies giggle and talk with their cousins..

"bloody jazz finger waving fairies." I say scoffing at Sorshas Belly. I feel my ribs being poked from behind.

"Please Hecate, they want you to sit and join us, you know we only carry our children its them who rules at the end of the day!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2007 11:11 pm

Staring into his eyes it's like no one else is even there. **No, not so bad, nothing ever seems bad when your arms are around me.**

I hear Gehn sepaking to my mother but I just want to forget she is even here. So I keep staring at Abaddon, his hand stroking my hair. I wish he was stroking something else. He grins as I am sure he reading my thoughts. **Think our friends can handle her? Cause I wouldn't mind leaving right about now.**
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2007 11:15 pm

Hmm... Obviously, the babies want their grandmother to be here.

Ya... dan jangan nak cakap banyak-banyak.

*All right, little imps. I'll be quiet for now.*

This is going to be interesting, I thought as I sat back down.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2007 11:16 pm

**yes but we have the rest of the night to play with each other besides, I dont think our babies will let us go just yet considering there aunty just refered to them as Jazzy finger wavers**

I look up at Eva, "You know with my fairies ,and your brood of prankster jokers, we could open a circus. Anyone else here got anyone they'd like to anti up for our side show circus?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2007 11:21 pm

Abaddon wrote:
I look up at Eva, "You know with my fairies ,and your brood of prankster jokers, we could open a circus. Anyone else here got anyone they'd like to anti up for our side show circus?"

Scoffing "Yeah and you can be one of those clowns, that they thow balls in your mouth!" I laugh
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2007 11:23 pm

Eva wrote:"Miss Hecate sounds kinda kinky."

"Kinky! I didn't say mistress!" my face flushing. "Geez," I say giving in and laughing. "I started calling Suri Mr. Naranayan again. I hope you don't find that kinky."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2007 11:24 pm

Abaddon wrote:Anyone else here got anyone they'd like to anti up for our side show circus?"

My mother laughs, actually throws her head back and laughs. I haven't seen her do that in..... well, a REALLY long time. Abaddon is right. I need to trust the babies. Maybe they will be the ones to finally get through to her. But so help her if that isn't the case and she tries to get her claws into them. I smile at her, a smile I actually mean and she smiles back. She does have her moments. Staying in Abaddon's lap I lean back against him and ask her how Persephone and Hades are doing. I've always liked them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2007 11:25 pm

Gehnasis wrote:"Kinky! I didn't say mistress!" my face flushing. "Geez," I say giving in and laughing. "I started calling Suri Mr. Naranayan again. I hope you don't find that kinky."

I choked on my drink. "God, I did not just hear you say that." *shudders*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum