~I.D.I.O.T ARCHIVES~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finvara's Inner Chambers

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Finvara's Inner Chambers - Page 16 Empty Re: Finvara's Inner Chambers

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:33 pm

I smile over at Abaddon. "So where are we going today Boo? I was thinking maybe NOLA. We could have our picnic in the park and then take the kids into the Audubon Zoo. Then we could go back to our new house there, have take out for dinner, and kick back. Spend the night even. What do you think?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:34 pm

"It sounds good baby but wouldn't you like too go somewhere new? some place different? Like somewhere not in america?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:34 pm

"Sure Boo" I said as I looked back down at Sosanna and tickled her chin. "I don't really know many places. So you go ahead and pick."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:35 pm

"Mmmmm lets go on a safari? We could hire a jeep, I can drive and then we could camp out the night if you like? What do you think?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:35 pm

I look back up at him smiling. "Sounds like an adventure. I've never been on a camp out before."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:37 pm

"Really? well this will be fun. I have a mental list of what we will need baby or we could just go stay at a lodge that would be easier yes?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:37 pm

"Awww poo. Easier yes but that doesn't sound like any fun. Shouldn't we stay in a tent and whatnot? Cook marshmellows and stuff?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:40 pm

I nodded. "Then lets do it. I'll give you a list of camping gear okay baby? we can go for a couple of days. Im thinking we flag the Safari and go to Cahuita National Park Costa Rica, play board games, read and just chill... are you ready for the list? " She nods and I rattle it off.

" We need 6 person Tent, roll out mats, double sleeping bags, kids sleeping bags, a camping crib. Solar lights, chill bin. Fold out chairs. Changes of clothing, a solar shower. A camping toilet with bags. While you get too poofing that we'll need to make a list of foods."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:41 pm

"Okay Boo. If you want to write a list just go into my fathers study and ask him for some pen and paper okay?" I materialize the baby bouncers and put Sosanna in hers, setting it on the coffee table. I sit down and poof my laptop, I needed to see just what I was getting. Powering it up I went to work, pulling up websites to check out the stuff he said we needed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:42 pm

Kissing her lightly, I head off towards Finvarra's study. Where I found him haunched over his desk.

"Hey old man, would you and Dou like to join us for a couple of days camping?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:43 pm

"Hell yeah, I could do with some time out too be honest. These law changes are doing my head in. Do you mind if I run some stuff by you?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:44 pm

"Of course not, we'll even pack us some fishing gear. Anything in particular you need?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:46 pm

"Erm yes a seperate tent would be good." I grinned. " did you come in here for something else?" He nods and asks me for some paper and a pen, I hand it over too him and I message Taran.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:51 pm

I thanked Finvarra and went back out too see Sorsha... "Baby your dad would like a separate tent. MMM I know you can get one that has an adjoining middle... can I have a look on that thing?" I say pointing too her laptop. "See that baby" I pointed to the screen." Two separate tents with an adjoining middle. Do you like it?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:53 pm

"I do like it but isn't it being connected kinda defeating the purpose? All these other ones" I say pointing to the screen "have partitions that divide the rooms. Maybe he wants a totally separate tent?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:55 pm

"Ah those are seperate tents baby. Only the awning is joined. Okay yeah probably he wants a seperate tent all together. MMM we should have a shade gazebo in between our tents so we can sit under it and relax yes?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:56 pm

I nodded. "Yes I was already eyeing those." I said looking over to him with a smile. "Did you make your food list Boo, or do you want to help me with the shopping first? Cause you're hovering."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:58 pm

"I'll head off to the kitchen to get some stuff. Wont be long." I get up and wonder off...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:11 pm

I just nodded as he left. In no time at all really I had everything we needed. I ran mentally through the list Abaddon gave me as I looked over all the stuff.

Two huge tents, air beds, double sleeping bags, baby fleece sleeping bags, camping crib, a bunch of lights, several coolers, camp chairs, camp chairs that rocked, solar shower, camping toilet.

I also got a camping gazebo, something tha doubled as a fire pit and grill and a coffee percolator. I wondered what board games they might want to play. I pulled up a website and started looking.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:12 pm

I came back into the room and saw the things she had gotten and laughed. "baby we dont need the firepit, thats why you make camp fires." I grinned as she materialized it away.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:13 pm

"But it was cute" I said smiling as he all but rolled his eyes at me. "And it doubled as a grill Boo. What are we going to cook on? Or are we going to be using sticks?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:16 pm

"Pretty much, we'll take a skillet and a cast iron casserole pan plus we can actually cook by wrapping food in banana leaves which have been soaked in water and place the food in the embers. So NO that thing is not coming with us."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:18 pm

"Alright, alright. Sheesh. Actually I didn't even know you could do that. The banana leaf thing." I grinned "Actually I think I knda like this little inner cave man thing you have going on right now. Everything else is okay though?" I asked turning to look over all the other stuff.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:20 pm

"MMM about the air beds are you going too bring a pump too fill them or are you going to wiggle your fingers and make them inflate?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:23 pm

I frowned and started to walk over to the boxes they were in "I thought it said that it had some sort of a pump that....." I stopped talking as I realized, yeah dumbass, there will be nowhere to plug a pump into. "Ermmm, I guess I'll have to do that part magically." I look back over at him "Did you make your damn food list or are you just going to stand here and criticize everything I got?" I asked with a smirk.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next