~I.D.I.O.T ARCHIVES~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finvara's Inner Chambers

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Finvara's Inner Chambers - Page 2 Empty Re: Finvara's Inner Chambers

Post by Guest Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:10 am

Finvarra wrote:**to put my mind at ease what about the children Abaddon? How do you think this will effect them?**
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:11 am

**I cannot predict how they will feel, but it doesnt really matter they will be loved. And I will cherrish them.**
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:17 am

Finvarra wrote:**and you dont think it will be hard on Sorsha having you so close? Having a reminder of what was? Knowing she was never good enough for you?**
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:20 am

**I never fucking said she wasnt good enough! If it is too much for her and she asks me to stay away I will respect her wishes.**

but he had a point, knowing how Sorsha feels, and that she still most probably loves me it would be hard on her?

Faysal wrote:**Honestly fuck nut do you really care?**

**Of course I care, Im not a complete bastard, you idiot**

Last edited by on Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:21 am

Finvarra wrote:The hackles on the back of my neck rose, there was a demon in our midst. Looking over at Abaddon is whole demeanor had changed, he looked lost, forelorn, confused and angry. My poor daughter how could she have ever gotten involved with him? be drawn to him? He would never truly let her in, not when someone else was already there. I should let him go as she asked, but I couldnt just yet I had to hear it for myself.

"Abaddon how are you going to cope if Sorsha starts to see another?"

The air around us visibly changed, it had become incredibly cold. And promising death. Ahhh so theres a button I can push.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:34 am

I knew I was gritting my teeth, I'd crossed my arms and fisted my hands into a ball, my hands turning from olive to pale white. I wanted to say I'd kill any man who touched her, but the moment I walked away from her, I lost that right. I knew it but it was hard to admit it too myself. Looking over at Sorsha, then back to Finvarra.

"If she wishes to see other people then that is her choice. I will not interfer or harm any lovers she may take to her bed"

bile rose in my throat, at the thought of another man touching her intimately, could I honestly handle that?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:40 am

Finvarra wrote:"So by that admission, I will consider your marriage annulled, I will not have my daughter bound to you and therefore she shall not be shamed if she takes another lover."

Fuck it I wanted to ask him, to know if he was going to take other lovers, because then I'd have the ammunition to ban him from my domain all together. It would be easier for me to hate him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:06 am

"If that is what you wish, I shall leave now" I vanish
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:10 am

The moment my father said our marriage was annulled the wedding bands my father had given us disappeared from our fingers. I felt naked, stripped. At that moment I was beyond pissed at my father.

I throw up my hands in disgust. Walking over to him I get in his face "How dare you?! I have no fucking say in this?" For the first time in my life I hated my father. I start poking him in the chest "I have no idea how you seem to know so much about this, and I am well aware you think you are doing this for my own good, but honestly I fucking detest that you are interferring. It's really none of your god damn business."

I felt a little ashamed right after having said it but I am so fucked up right now I don't care. I vanish.

Last edited by on Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:14 am

Materializing in the main hall outside of the royal families private apartments I see Sorsha, materialize and storming towards me like a hailstorm of pissed off woman.

"I take it my brother is being a fuck nut?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:25 am

Sorsha wrote:"I'm surrounded by them"

"You want to talk about it? or should I leave you alone?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:40 am

Sorsha wrote:I sigh "I...." fuck. Do I wanna talk about it?

"Your brother told me he doesn't love me, that maybe he never really did, so my father went annulled the marriage."

"And your still together? dang your a strong one thats forsure."

What a fucking idiot, how could my brother walk away from her, but then again I knew more than she did, so I understood his reasoning and obviously by her lack of emotion he didnt tell her everything, typical.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:45 am

"Together? No I would say we are most definitely not together. But we have kids to think about, and I want them to know him" I pause at the look on her face. "Or did you mean that I'm together, like emotionally?" I start to chuckle.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:48 am

smiling I nodded, "I figured when you said annulled you two werent together, Im so sorry I know you love him, he's just well hes an ass. Sorry babies"

I say bending down and talking to her tummy.

"But yes I meant emotionally, want to go on holiday?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:53 am

"Holiday? I.... I don't think I am in a holiday type of mood. It may look like I have my shit under control, but trust me, I don't."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:54 am

"I know how you feel. I guess we are both the same in that reguard. Why did he tell you he didnt love you?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:11 am

"You mean his reasoning?" I sigh "I don't know, some shit about everything being fucked up in his head, which is well, no shock really. He said something about circumstances made him only think he had been in love with me."

I look away from her as I feel a slight crack starting in the sheilds I have over my emotions. "I don't even know what any of that is supposed to mean."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:15 am

"I dont think he does either Sorsha. Come on lets go somewhere else, people are staring."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:22 am

Her words send huge fissures through my defenses and I feel the tears start to roll down my face. I can't even speak, I just nod, and we vanish.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:26 am

Materializing in hallway just down from my fathers room the few people there stopand stare. Great. Just fucking fantstic. I am sure by now the entire kingdom knows what happened, but fuck knows what sort of twisted story it's already become.

Ignoring them I make my way down the corridor and the doors to my fathers private chambers fly open. He and Taran come out walking at a furious pace. He glares at the people that have stopped to whisper and stare and they scamper off. I stop but smile at him. As he approaches "Athair, I'm so sorry"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:32 am

Finvarra wrote: I open the doors to see Sorsha appraching. Fuck. I want desperately to talk to her but can't right now. She apologizes as I get close. Stopping I pull her into a hug and whisper in her ear "It's okay Misneach"

I pull back "I want to talk with you Sorsha but I'm sorry I don't have the time right now. We are already late for a council meeting. I promise I'll see you later." Not waiting for a reply I walk off motioning for Taran to follow.

Finvara's Inner Chambers - Page 2 Finvarra
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:39 am

I sigh as he walks off. Well this was pointless, I should have just TPMsg'd him, should have known he would be busy. But I wanted to actually see him. At least I did that, and I know things will be okay with us.

Well while I am here maybe I should get some things from my room. I realize I only brought pregnant lady stuff with me to Eva's and if I have any sort of luck at all I will need some other clothes soon. Which is doubtful, because it is painfully obvious I have no luck what so ever.

I start to turn in the direction of my room, ignoring the gathering of people yet again when I hear a voice booming through the air.

Finvara's Inner Chambers - Page 2 Sorshy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:47 am

Aengus wrote: "So it's true then?" I call out loudly across the hallway. Everyone stops and she turns towards me. My cock starts to harden as I see the fire and anger in her eyes. I have to stifle my smile. Something about her angry gets me every time.

I lean lazily against the wall as she makes her way over to me. She mumbles something about me having gone insane and grabs my shirt, dragging me towards her room. Just as I had hoped. She pushes me though the door and leans her back up against it as she slams it shut.

I grab her hand and as I raise it up I see her wedding band is gone. I cock a brow.

Finvara's Inner Chambers - Page 2 Aengus

Last edited by on Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:58 am

I rip my hand out of his "Well god only knows what the fuck you have heard but if you are referring to my marriage being over then yes, it's true. Not that it is any of your fucking business"

Why the hell did I bring him in here? I should have just ignored him and left him in the hall. He's pumping out all this sexual energy and I am still in that never ending state of arousal. Abaddon having been gone for two weeks so did not help things. I need to get away from him. I start to move away from the door to open it and tell him to leave, but he leans in and puts his hands on either side of me on the door.

Finvara's Inner Chambers - Page 2 Sorshy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:14 am

Aengus wrote: Fuck me, I can smell her arousal. Pissed off and horney, my favorite combination, espicially where she is concerned.

Resting my hands on the door I lean in and whisper in her ear "It's better this way don't you think? That it's over now. It'll be easier on you in the long run."

I pull back and as I stare into her eyes I am slightly ashamed at the pain I see in there, but shit, I wasn't the one that caused it. I knew that jackass Abaddon would fuck things up sooner or later. Who knew it would be so soon. "He doesn't fucking deserve you Sorsha. He never did."

Finvara's Inner Chambers - Page 2 Aengus
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next