~I.D.I.O.T ARCHIVES~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kitchen

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Kitchen - Page 4 Empty Re: The Kitchen

Post by Guest Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:05 am

I watched as the entire room bowed the moment Sorsha entered. She looked at me wearily. Unsure of approaching me, who could blame her given my behavior. Walking over to her, our babies materialize in her arms. Lacing my fingers in her hair I lift her face upwards to look at me. Mouthing the words I love you. I kiss her slowly, sliding my tongue into her mouth drowning out the rest of the world with one touch. Pulling back to see her glow lightly I smile.

"Good morning baby, have you met ..." I introduce everyone in the room.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:14 am

"No I don't believe I have had the pleasure, and please for the love of all that is holy no more bowing, or calling me by anything other than Sorsha okay?" They all seem to break out in smiles and nod in agreement. Thank Christ. In fact I may make that my next Royal Decree.

I look down at the babies **good morning to you punkins, I trust you both actually slept last night??** I say with a chuckle and they both start to giggle. "Yeah that's what I thought." I murmured. Seren makes her way over and I see her greeting Ameil. Abaddon starts to move back over towards them and I whisper "Abaddon wait" he turns around to face me and I look up into his eyes and I say quietly "I just wanted to say I love you too."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:31 am

Holding my hand out to her I smile. As she laces her fingers in mine. "I know baby." I move to stand behind her, pulling her back lightly into me.

Seb wrote:
"I promise not to call you anything other than Sorsha, if you swear not to hold my last name against me." I wink at her and grin devilishly. "Its good to meet you Sorsha, call me Seb."

The Kitchen - Page 4 SEB
Quinn wrote:
"Awe I thought your name was Sebastian?" He cringes. "Such a beautiful fairy name." I grin at him."Oh yes we three are like you two we all have an aversion to titles and the pompous status said titles afford us. Nice to meet you Sorsha."

The Kitchen - Page 4 Qunnhiggins
Rufus wrote:
"Maybe we should start a club? Called F.A.T? fairies against titles." Quinn waves the peeler in my face. "Woah Bundy." She laugh. "Yes nice to meet you Sorsha, you'll have to excuse Quinn she has voilent tendencies."

The Kitchen - Page 4 Rufuscopy
Ameil wrote:
"You'll have to excuse the three of them Sorsha, aparently their manners have left the building along with their ability to cook. Breakfast is served would you like to take it in the dinning hall?"
The Kitchen - Page 4 BORSCH
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:38 am

I laugh heartily at all their banter. I lean my head back and look up at Abaddon "You weren't kidding, they're great" He smiles and I look back at all of them and then I look around. Trying to spy some place we could eat here. "Well I would rather not lose my appetite by having to go out there and see all those as.... a-holes. Is there someplace back here we could eat? I would much rather just sit and talk with you guys." I ask hopefully.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:53 am

Ameil wrote:
"Yes Sorsha we have our servant staffroom, which is thru there. I say pointing to the outside door." "Its seperate from here, and because its so early no one will be using it. I'll have someone Set it up."
The Kitchen - Page 4 BORSCH
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:05 am

I let out a breath "That would be fantastic. Although you really don't need to rouse someone to do that, I don't mind doing it, or helping or whatever, just tell me what you...... is that coffee I smell? OH MY, and tell me that is cajun eggs benny?" He smiles and laughs as he nods "Oh you totally rock!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:07 am

"I'll do it. Just show me where everything is." Seren leads the way. Before I scamper off I lean into whisper to Sorsha. "You stay get to know them all baby."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:27 am

TPMSG for Sorsha wrote: **Sorsha. I want to see you. Now. In my chambers.**
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:33 am

I go to tell Abaddon okay when I hear my father in my head. I reach out and grab Abaddon's arm "Wait Boo" He turns back to look at me and I look at him and then to everyone else "I'm sorry, I really am. I am going to have to take this with me. My father is apparently back and wants to talk to me. Now."

I hear a round of ohhhh's and ahhhhh's and I start to laugh "Yeah I know, tell me about it." I look back to Abaddon and say more quietly to him "sorry, but I better go deal with this now." He nods and I give him a quick kiss before I pass the kids back to him and vanish.

Last edited by on Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:46 am

Dana wrote:**Quinn my dear please come home, I'd like to go shopping today. How does Singapore sound?**

The Kitchen - Page 4 Dana
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:51 am

Quinn wrote:"Shoot I have to go. I'll see you all soon I swear." I run out the door, snaking a plate of eggs benny out of Seb's hand, smiling I vanish mid air.

The Kitchen - Page 4 Qunnhiggins
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:16 pm

Walking in through the kitchen some of the other staff had arrived and my father stopped and greeted all of them. I spied a dirty dish basin and put my plate and utensils in it. As we walked into the staffroom I could see everyone had finished eating and now they were talking and laughing, shooting the shit. I smiled as Seren looked totally relaxed.

Everyone but Abaddon bolted up right out of their seats as they saw my father. Like some kind of freaky ass synchronized event they all bowed and greeted him accordingly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:21 pm

Sorsha introduces me to everyone and I shake hands with all of them. They seem stunned. Perhaps Sorsha is right. It's been far too long since I have done something like this. "Please everyone, sit. Relax. You can talk plainly here. My daughter tells me I am out of touch so I am here to see just how true that might be. But first" I say as I turn towards Abaddon and the kids "I'd like to see my grandbabies"

They materialize in my arms

Sosanna and Caden wrote: **miss you seanathair**

I smiled down at them "I missed you too"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:27 pm

I smiled warmly at the three of them, just how things should be. Family. Looking up over at Sorsha so many things had been unsaid and the sooner we hashed them out the better off our family would be. Perhaps I should just show her my journal? Lost in thought for a moment I turned back to Finvarra.

"Welcome home, would you like some breakfast? I'll go get some for you if you like."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:38 pm

I looked up at Abaddon as I went and took a seat so I could play with the kids "Well yeah, thanks. But it doesn't have to be right now. I'll probably just take something with me, for me and Dou, before I leave. Then we can eat together."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:48 pm

Seb wrote:
Taking my seat I look over at the king.

"It is good to have you back my lord, I have to feel for you given the circumstances, you have arrived on the cusp of burgeoning sh-yte storm"

The Kitchen - Page 4 SEB

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:53 pm

I laughed as I saw Sorsha narrow her gaze at him. I looked from her over to Seb "well the timing wasn't exactly a coincedence. Someone sent me a letter. It was anonymous but it was obviously someone who was none too pleased with Sorsha's proclamation. How do you feel about it?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:03 pm

Seb wrote: "Honestly my lord I think it is far over due." I stopped and looked at Rufus and grinned. Looking back at the king "I wish you could have been there to see most of their faces when Sorsha laid that proclamation down. It was freaking priceless."

The Kitchen - Page 4 SEB
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:07 pm

Rufus wrote:
I cracked up laughing. "Priceless aint in it, plus I filmed the whole thing on my phone. Hah its not very Lord like of me but then again, Im not into pomp and titles like my family. There are more people in a Kingdom than just the house of lords "

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:11 pm

"Agreed. Do you think there are many of you that feel this way? Or are you just a few in the minority? I don't recall seeing either of you at the council meetings."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:24 pm

Seb wrote: "There are a few from prominent lines who share our believes that it is time for a change, but you would be correct in assuming we are the minority. And the reason you wouldnt have seen either of us in council is because we are not of age yet."
The Kitchen - Page 4 SEB

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:32 pm

Rufus wrote:
"That and we are both about to be disowned and disinherited for our beliefs. But its basic human right to have freedom of choice and I know we are not human, but we are also suppose to be a civilized higher thinking society, I personally am ashamed to call myself a Lord because most of the court flout our laws and bend them to fit into their own agenda's. My family are prime example of that. But I see that it is not going to be easy to sway the minds of the majority of the court but heres the thing, the Serving class out number the Court by 2 to 1 so which majority do we serve?" I smiled.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:40 pm

"Oh I think they are outnumbered by even more than that." I let out a heavy sigh as I tickled the feet of my grandchildren. Is this the society I wish them to grow up in. Hardly. I raise my head again, looking between these two young men "The council meetings were designed to discuss these types of things. What's working, what isn't. The minority that feel as you both do have not been speaking up. I don't know if that is a product of their upbringing or" I look over at my daughter who gives me a smile "if they thought it would fall on deaf ears." I smile back at her.

I look back at the two of them "I appreciate your candor. Would you two be willing to write me up a list when you have the time, of the houses that you know to share your views. I want to know who can be trusted."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:44 pm

Seb wrote: "My lord I would have to decline, it is up to them to come forth, but if you are extending an invite to myself and Rufus to attend the next council meeting We willingly stand and voice our oppinions. Deaf ears or not atleast if we take a stand then those who have the courage to do so will stand at our sides and those who dont, well best they stay in the trenches rather than put themselves up for cannon fodder lest they falter when it matters."
The Kitchen - Page 4 SEB

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:46 pm

Rufus wrote:
I nodded my head in agreement.

"Well Seb I guess I will be moving into your new pad when you come of age, cause bruvv Im gonna be homeless." I grinned as he rolled his eyes at me.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum