~I.D.I.O.T ARCHIVES~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kitchen

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

The Kitchen - Page 9 Empty Re: The Kitchen

Post by Guest Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:54 am

"My biggest fear is that I don't have control of my anger Abaddon. I..." I stoppped and paused. "Have you forgiven her for what she did to you?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:13 am

"I guess I have in a sense, she only took my flesh Sorsha, she did not take anything else. Im not going to lie to you, there was a time I felt guilty for what transpired, but fuck it Im not going to let her actions affect me, I only let in what I want. So yeah Im moving passed what happened because dwelling on what happened will just eat at me. " I paused to cuddle Sosanna who had started to grizzle.

"Look Sorsha the thing is, what she did doesnt mean shit in the grand scheme of things, so what if she feels that way about me. All that matters is how I feel about you right?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:44 am

"Boo" I reach my hand out and lay it on the table palm up. He reaches out and takes it and as I close my hand around his I start running my thumb over his knuckles. I just stare at our hands "It is the only thing that matters. I know that. In my heart and my head. And you're not saying anything I haven't told myself over and over. I'm just still so angry with her."

I paused as I looked back up at him. "I'm glad that you don't feel guilty anymore because it was nothing you did. It was done to you. They took advantage of you Abaddon, took you against your will. You may call it taking your flesh but I have another word for it and I'm sorry but it's the one thing she's ever done that I may never forgive her for. I'm trying to get to a point where I am not angry about it." I say shaking my head "but I'm not there yet Boo." I paused and chuckled a little. "What's funny is I have forgiven your brother. His motivation I at least understand. But her, I'll never fucking understand anything that tsoula does."

"This fear of mine you speak of, it isn't anything to do with you or her really. It's me, my reaction to her. What I might do if she looks at you the wrong way or hell, even just says something to piss me off. Which knowing her she would do on purpose. My fear is that I wouldn't be able to stop myself from killing her. That was why I didn't want you to go. It wasn't because I don't trust you Boo, because I do. Implicitly. And it isn't even that I don't trust her, although I don't. It's me I don't trust, my feelings towards her. I've been seeing red whenever I have been near her since then. And taking Taran?" I scoffed "Yeah if I lost it I think he would help me."

I looked down at our joined hands again. It was weird, I wasn't even sure I was going to be able to talk about it without getting fucked off but right now, holding his hand..... I felt calm. Calmer than I had ever felt talking or thinking about it, no tinge of anger at all. I looked back up at him and smiled. "This might sound silly, but would come with me and hold my hand?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:27 am

I laughed, so she'd come full circle. "Okay, we could leave the moncha's with their Senathair right?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:26 am

"Yeah. I'm sure that won't be a problem. And if it is I would bet we could find someone else. They certainly don't lack for babysitters" I say smiling which turns into a grin "I definitely don't want them there if I end up killing their Grandmother" I paused then added "kidding. Besides if I really do lose it you could always pull me into you and suck my magic out with your wards" Why didn't I think of that earlier? I let out a sigh. "I know, I'm a psycho, especially when it comes to you. You can say it" He looks at me with a shit eating grin.

I looked down at Caden and then grabbed a napkin to wipe his mouth, as he had bean juice all over. As I stared down at his little smiling face he kicks his legs out and gurgles happily. For some reason I felt like we hadn't spent much time with them lately. Was that true? I shook myself from my thoughts and looked back at Abaddon. "Did you want to go today? Now? Get it over with. Or did you want to go tomorrow? It doesn't matter much to me one way or the other."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:20 pm

Sosanna looked up at me with her big green eyes and touched my chin. I smiled at her and she giggled. "You decide." I say too Sorsha while looking down at Sosanna.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:55 pm

"Alright" I let out a long breath. "Let's have a day with the kids then. I miss them" I say looking down at Caden. A part of me wanted to just go see Hecate and get it over with, and well another part could care less if I ever saw her again. I looked back up at Abaddon. "Then, maybe after dinner we could take them to my father and go see Hecate then." I paused watching him and Sosanna together "I don't plan on being there that long anyway" I mumbled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:07 pm

"What ever you decide." I ate slowly, for some reason I didnt feel like talking, I just wanted some quiet something peaceful where no one else could tread. Sosanna looked up at me, smiling her dimply chubby face screwing up as she did. How much she reminded me of her mother. I laughed again as I felt rumbling in her pants. She grinned. "Thanks a bundle." I laugh.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:41 pm

I grinned "She leave you a present baby?" He nods. "You ready to head home?" I looked down at Caden who seemed on the verge of giggling. **I can't imagine you are too far behind.**
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:29 pm

"Home sounds good, um I think we should ask for a picnic lunch, sound good baby?" She nods. We pick up our plates and head back into the kitchen to put our dishes on the bench as we approach I notice that Ameil is packing a basket. I nod my head at the man he is a genius. "Thank you Ameil." he waves me off and I take Sorsha's hand. "Ready baby."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:32 pm

"Yep" I said before I shifted Caden so I could hold him and the basket at the same time while holding Abaddon's hand. I rise up to give him a quick kiss **I love you Boo** I said before I took us home.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:28 pm

We pull up outside the kitchen, taking the kids in the seats into the kitchen. Ameil is standing next to one of the hobs brewing coffee, with his arms crossed. I laugh lightly before saying... "Good morning Ameil I'll have steak eggs and chips for breakfast please." He cocks a brow and raises one arm and points with his pointer towards the chiller unit. I crack up laughing. "Yeah yeah I know, what you want baby?" I say turning to Sorsha as I put Sosanna onto the bench.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:54 pm

I leaned back against one of the counters, my stomach doing little flips. I put my hand over it "Boo, I'm not all that hungry. I'll eat later"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:20 am

"Okay then why dont you go get your dad then or do you want to watch your man in action?" I wagged my eyebrows at her. As I came out of the chiller carrying my food.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:37 am

"As much as I'd like to watch you "in action" baby, I think I will go see if Athair is around." And maybe throw up while I am at it. Gods why the hell am I so nervous about seeing Hecate? I walked out of the kitchen lost in my thoughts.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:48 am

Mmm I wonder if she is nervous? I get too cooking my breakfast after asking Ameil if he'd like any, which he declined. Setting myself up at the counter I watched him work away easily. ALl the while just eating quietly. Once I'd finished we headed towards Finvarra's chambers
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:19 pm

We materialized in the kitchen, I holding Caden Finn and Sorsha holding Sosanna. I bent down too kiss the two of them before they wondered off to find Senathair. Once Sorsha was out of the room I approached Ameil.

"By any chance you dont happen too have a devils food cake some where in this kitchen?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:20 pm

Ameil wrote:"You are in luck, I baked one last night." I grinned at him as we made our way too the cold store room. There on the shelf ontop of the cake stand sat the cake I had made. "I wondered if we were going to be celebrating Sorsha's birthday. Now you can grab out the butter and confectionery sugar. And a block of chocolate."

The Kitchen - Page 9 BORSCH

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:25 pm

I nodded holding Caden, I grabbed all the stuff needed and brought it over too the counter. Ameil held his hands out for Caden who jumped ship immediately. Following Ameils instructions, I broke the chocolate into small bits, placing it into a double boiler pot, I put it on the head. Grabbing out another bowl, I whipped the soft butter until it was creamy, adding the pre sifted confectionery sugar too it bit by bit. By the time I had finished the chocolate was now melted, pouring it into my butter mixture I mixed it vigorously, whipping the chocolaty mixture until it was all blended. Then I began too ice the cake.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Ameil wrote:He was truly amusing too watch, by the time he had iced the cake, he had more frosting on his hands than the cake. Deciding I would put him out of his misery I cleaned up the edges before sliding it onto a specialized cake container. "Now what else do you need?"

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

"Mmm Im thinking a picnic, basket, with Juice, and wines. Cheese boards, breads, fruits, salads, antipasto, mmm what do you think?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:31 pm

Ameil wrote:"You are in luck!" Passing him Caden I made my way into the chiller too get out the food I had trayed up for the day. Grabbing two picnic baskets one for the food and the other was a utensil basket, which had two seperate coolers one for the cake and one for the wine. I grabbed out the fernace and made some hot coffee for them.

"I think thats about it. Would you like dinner ready for when you get back?"

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:51 pm

"Mmmm no I think we will have takeaways tonight. Yes Im feeling for some fish and chips. Thanks Ameil. He smiles and says I am welcome. Leaving the packed baskets on the bench I make my way towards Finvarra's chambers...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum