The Kitchen

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Re: The Kitchen

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:24 am

The dove look tentatively into the kitchen. Hoping the cook doesn't mind him he waddles over to Caden Finn and waits to be lifted. Dropping the invitation into Caden's hands he looks around at the people in the kitchen.

Concerned and distraught he coos until a couple of other doves fly in dropping invites on the table. Satisfied that more invites have arrived he exits out the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:25 am

"So who's going to come to the ball? both Seb and Rufus look up at me pleadingly. Ameil you should join us for the night." Caden was eating like a machine. "Damn boy didn't you eat while you were away?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:27 am

Borsch wrote: "I'd like to but I haven't had a day off for years, do you think its possible for me to come?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:30 am

"Yes because we say so." I grinned over my bowl of beef stew. "Fuck me thats good Ameil do you have any Soda bread?" I walked into the pantry and pulled out a loaf, I also found a pat of french butter. "Yummm" Grabbing the chopping board I cut the loaf down the middle and lather it with butter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:32 am

Seb wrote: "Damn thats what I call a slice." The Prince looks up at me and grins. "Shit okay I suppose we should get lost Rufus and actually brave our homes?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:33 am

Rufus wrote:
"You know I'd much rather stay here and watch Caden eat the entire contents of the kitchen. Damn can you fit any more in your mouth?" He scoffs and adds more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:52 am

Seb wrote:"Well we rolling?" Rufus nods "Caden if your down for some Wii just hola it's not like we do anything all day. Laters all."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:54 am

Rufus wrote:
"Sweet but Im just pushing you out the door and driving off, your'e physco father will have the shot gun out, no doubt." We laugh as we make it out the door and into the car... destination hell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:00 am

"Caden are you coming to live at home with us or are you going to stay else where?" I felt strange and then without a word I vanished.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:14 am

With a resounding thump I hit the floor, "Fuck me I looked over at Caden who was still stuffing his face. Faysal is human. You knew didnt you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:19 am

"Yes I did, but he's not Faysal any more he's Xin Zeev. and as for living at home with you and Mama fuck no. I'll pass I might actually have Senathair build me a little something here." Cleaning up my dishes after I'd finished my food I nodded to Ameil and thanked him. "Shall we walk Athair?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:22 am

I nodded. "I'll see you tomorrow Ameil, if you could have that list done for me it would be great." He nodded and wished us fairwell. Caden and I walked slowly outside and took in the brisk after noon air. "What is it you want to talk to me about?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:24 am

"I know where Sossie is, Ive always known where she is Athair only our telepathic connection is severed. She's in pain fuck I want to run to her and save her but Damia told me I had to let her be. I just thought I should tell you. Holding shit back never fucking got me anywhere, and I'd like to thank you the time I spent as your medium when you were Kahurangi helped alot."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:27 am

I wanted to get mad with him, but nothing good ever came of imposing my will on to another, shit look what it did to Eva. "Thank you for telling me Caden, fuck doesnt make it any easier does it? If we go after your sister she'll hate us with all her being and we wont her to return to us willingly." I clapped him on the shoulder and he smiled. "You seem different has your feelings changed towards Layla?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:29 am

"Honestly I cant stand Layla, she fucks me off just breathing in my space. Yeah I know its irrational, I guess it in a sense I see that I was angry at the effect she had over me. But I understand now that it wasn't her doing still doesnt change the fact I find her fucking irritating."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:31 am

I smiled. "You dont have to like your family Caden. Its a given, however you will have to be polite towards her and not rip her head off. She's been thru alot over the last couple of weeks."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:32 am

"Fair enough, but my thing is she aint the only one who's got fucken problems. I mean look at you. You're borderline fucked in the head." I smirk. "Come on I feel you Athair I know your hanging on by a thread its okay to share your feelings, or so Ive been told."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:35 am

"Did you get dropped on your head as a baby too many times? cause your talking bullshit." I laugh as he uncharacteristically pokes out his tongue. "Yeah I know buddy I get it. I did start to open up but now I dont know its ...okay yeah I dont know if I should share all this with you I mean your my son for christsake it might be damaging for you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:39 am

"What and hearing Mama screaming your name hasn't done enough damage? Shit a brick Athair Senathair is fucken right you two are damaging." I wasn't going to push him about opening up, but I couldnt stop myself from asking... "Athair you do love Mama dont you? I mean your not with her because you feel you have to be?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:52 am

We came to a wire fence and I leaned against it. "No Caden I love your mother with everything I have, Im happy I have this chance to be with her again, to live a full life with all of you as a family. But at the same time dealing with the emotions that rack me is a pain in the ass."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:54 am

"Maybe you need help, like someone fucking head doctor. Theres a really good one in Detriot some one mentioned him to me before, actually I think it was Damia, did you know what she told me today?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:55 am

"I take it you found out what you are today?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:56 am

My mouth dropped open. "You fucking knew? This whole time you knew?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:59 am

"6 in one half half a dozen in the other. I guessed. Pretty fucking educated guess though. It seemed strange to me that you could be in the same room together and holding your baby selves without unraveling the world. I mean shit I may have been dying at the time but Im not blind. Plus any moron can see you babies are extremely powerful, with Adult consciousness albiet tempered by childish whims. Why are you freaking out?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:02 am

"Just a bit, but since you seem so calm about it I might let it slide. I wonder where I can put my new home?" I looked around the place. "So has anyone killed Aengus yet?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next