~I.D.I.O.T ARCHIVES~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kitchen

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Kitchen - Page 5 Empty Re: The Kitchen

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:54 pm

"That bad huh?" They both nod. I rubbed a hand over my face. "Yes by all means, come to the next council meeting. I have a feeling it's going to be a doozey." I say with a laugh. I look over to Abaddon "speaking of Abaddon, you are of course welcome as well. Sorsha has told me she wants her seat on the council and I was wondering if you wanted yours as well?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:08 pm

"Sure but what about Caden?" I say pointing outside, I felt his return even before Xannon entered knockmaa.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:09 pm

Xannon Soared high above roaring. I tapped his shoulder and materialized onto the ground and waved him off. **Thank you my old Friend**
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:22 pm

I smiled as I saw Phoenyx entering the kitchen. "He of course has a seat on the council if he so wishes it. As does his sister." I paused and frowned "where the hell is she anyway?" My question all but drowned out by the noise Sorsha was making as she flew past me over to her son.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:22 pm

"Oh my god!" I all but screamed as I jumped up and flew over to him. I took his face in my hands and looked him over making sure he was alright. Then I pulled him in for a hug. Realizing that there was like a room full of people here and his disdain for my open motherly affections I whispered in his ear "sorry. I am just so happy to see you" before I pulled back.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:31 pm

"Its okay Mama truly. I was told to come home aparently my parents are staging a revolution?" Picking up my mother for a hugg she reminded me so much of Sossie. I carried her over towards Athair I stared at him unable to voice how I felt I just smirked and laughed at his dimples. "Welcome home Athair." He pulled me into a hug.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:32 pm

I let him go and the rest of the room stood their shocked beyond belief. Gaping at the babies then back up to the bigger version. "Welcome home yourself Caden Finn. or are you still calling yourself Phoenyx?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:33 pm

I looked over at Mathair and smiled. "You can call me Caden." I turned to Senathair and smiled broadly at him. "So are you lot going to introduce me to the room or shall we be rude fucks and let them stand their gaping?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:36 pm

I wanted to weep but somehow refrained. Now if only his sister would come home. I tried putting it out of my mind as my father got up and handed me the babies.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:38 pm

Finvarra wrote:I smiled as I saw Phoenyx entering the kitchen. "He of course has a seat on the council if he so wishes it. As does his sister." I paused and frowned "where the hell is she anyway?" My question all but drowned out by the noise Sorsha was making as she flew past me over to her son.

I growled at the thought of Sosanna with that man who was most probably. Gaining my composure I shot a glance at Finvarra. "All Damia would tell me is that she is in polynesia. And is no longer a virgin."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:43 pm

I clapped him on the back "Caden it is" I said smiling "Welcome home. Perfect timing as usual" I said with a smirk. "Okay introductions. There you have Sebastian Miko, but he likes to be called Seb. Next to him is Rufus DeGant. I haven't heard of any nicknames yet" I say with a chuckle. "Then you have our master chef, Ameil Borsch. And last but not least is Seren, your parents newest employee. I'm sorry I didn't catch a last nam....." I stopped dead as I heard Abaddon tell me of Sosanna. "What?" Oh boy. I think I am too old for this.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:50 pm

I laughed before turning to the others. They begun to rise. "Nice to meet you all but yeah dont bow to me and you can call me Caden, damn Im hungry... Ameil can I take over your kitchen?" He smiles and nods. I look back at Athair and Senathair. And laugh again

"Come on seriously she's a fairy born of the Io line what did you all expect hello you two are rabbits!" I say pointing to my parents and well both our Grandfathers are to be frank horny old buggars!" I laughed again. "Damia said you were having issues with Sossie being off with her man."I laughed again this time harder. "Damn this is too funny, I suppose I should tell you she has come of age and her fairy lights are on..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:02 pm

"Damia told us while we were in the vale. She said she gave her a mating crystal. And we are not rabbits!" I said feigning shock as I swatted him on the arm. "I wonder just when your fairy lights will come on, you can't be far behind" I teased him as I cocked a brow.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:06 pm

"Im a early bloomer didn't you know Mathair mine came in before Sossies but unlike the women in my family I have restraint." Yeah fucking right last thing I wanted was for Sossie to share such fucking intimate moments with me. I wonder how she did it? "Okay need food." I got up to leave the staffroom noticeably Ameil wandered behind me. I laughed most probably "coming to make sure I dont burn it down right?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:08 pm

Borsch wrote: "I would assume you'd have had the finest education when it comes to cooking especially considering I am your tutor." I grinned at him, he seemed very much like his father and mischief much like the King.

The Kitchen - Page 5 BORSCH

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:19 pm

I laughed heartily as I saw the look on Sorsha's face when Caden all but said she had no restraint. I have seen her plenty restrained actually. She just doesn't have restraint when it comes to one person. I looked over at him and smiled. "Damn I didn't know he could cook. And you are going to learning too Abaddon?" He nods at me "I think that's great. I was forced to learn cooking but I am glad that I was." I lean in closer to him "Are you actually going to get my daughter to cook once you learn? Or are you just making sure she will fucking eat?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:21 pm

"I didn't know either, I wonder what other suprises he will have for us. and as for Sorsha cooking... were going with the latter, have you tasted her cooking?" I whispered under my breath, lucky for both of us she was preoccupied to hear.

Last edited by on Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:33 pm

"Yes well it was why I was wondering if you were going to teach her" I said with a laugh. I paused thinking about everything going on and everything that will be happening soon. I turned towards him more fully and lowered my voice even more "Abaddon I wish to speak with you sometime in the next day or two. Alone. Will you come?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:40 pm

"She refuses to cook, but Im going to make sure she eats well, and Of course name the time and place I'll be there. Dont tell me why so I wont have to lie to my wife. Actually I have another cooking lesson tomorrow I could come after that? You know what you can be my guinea pig. Deal?"

Last edited by on Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:48 pm

"Deal" I say as I clap him on the back "Speaking of food and wives I should be getting back to mine with food in tow." I stood up and made my way over to Sorsha who was playing with the babies. I gave them both a kiss on the head. I turned towards Seb and Rufus "I'll be sure to give the two of you a heads up as to when the next council meeting is." They grinned and said they looked forward to it. I shook my head thinking those two are defenitley rabble rousers.

Heading into the kitchen I steered chef Borsch away as he seemed to be hovering over Caden. I asked him to plate me two breakfast meals for me and my wife. When he handed me the plates I thanked him and then vanished back to my rooms before the food could get cold.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:07 am

I had been playing with the kids and marvelling to myself about having the adult version of my son home. I was feeling truely blessed at the moment. Sosanna yawned hard and rubbed one of her little chubby fists over an eye as she kicked her legs out. Baby Caden didn't seem to be much more awake then she was.

I started getting them ready to go as Abaddon came over to me. "Baby I'm going to take them home. I don't think they got alot of sleep last night and they need a nap." I stood up and looked at him. He looked worried. Like maybe we weren't okay. I took him by the hand and lead him a little away from everyone else as Seb and Rufus had come over to bid the babies good bye.

"Abaddon" I said quietly "I know we've barely spoken in the last day" he looked away from me and I gave his hand a squeeze "I didn't say that to make you feel bad Boo. Look at me please." He looks back and I smile. "Look I just wanted to say that when you came back, I told you I would do whatever I could to help you adjust. If that entails me backing off and giving you space to do your own thing, to find your own way? Well then that's what I do. Simple as that. And I'll be here when you're ready Boo. Promise." I leaned up and gave him a quick kiss on the mouth.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:13 am

He grabbed the back of my head and deepened our kiss for a moment before he let go. He walked with me into the kitchen as I thanked chef Borsch again for the food. He stood talking to Abaddon as I made my way over to Caden. Touching his arm lightly he turned around to me and I smiled. "I am so glad to have you home, but I gotta run" He made a face and I started laughing.

"I'm just taking the minis home for a nap. Take your time, stay and eat, hang out with your father and I'll see you in a bit. Your room is of course all ready for you back at home." I gave him a quick kiss and he went back to cooking. I walked back into the staffroom.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:15 am

Seb wrote: "It was great meeting you Sorsha, you'll have to come back when Quinn is around so you can get to know her too.

The Kitchen - Page 5 SEB
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:19 am

"Absolutely. I wanted to talk with the two of you at greater length, it's just" I let out a sigh "already turning into one of those days" I said with a smile. "We'll talk soon though, I have alot of shi..zzz to take care of and I am going to need people I can trust." As the two of them nod and then start busting each others balls again I heard Seren behind me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:23 am

Seren wrote: "Sorsha?" She turned around to look at me "would it be okay if I came back with you?" She smiled and told me of course. I smiled back "I wanted to see if my things had come yet." I was having a bad feeling my former masters might be burning them. I didn't have much but what I did have was solely mine. After getting all the kids things together we all vanished.

The Kitchen - Page 5 Seren10
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum