~I.D.I.O.T ARCHIVES~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banquet Hall

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Banquet Hall - Page 11 Empty Re: Banquet Hall

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2007 8:18 am

"She hasnt decided. why?

Sorsha wrote:

** Well we must have done if he is not using the name we gave him. Shit like I would have picked Phoenyx. That's about as fucking cliche as my name. Are you leaving with Anggun soon? **

** I think Phoenyx is fitting for him. and not at all Cliche, considering who he is. But you know we must have given him some fruity fairy name. Poor boy, talk to Layla Im going to take our son home. well if they'll let me leave**

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2007 8:22 am

Surya wrote:"Yeah, we're from the temple. She said that you'll be here and I just wanted to see you." I took her into my arms, "Will you forgive me?"

I could his love pouring when he embraced me. Ohmigod, he loves me, he actually love me. I could feel his despair at thinking of his unrequited love. Damn it, how was I supposed to respond? And then I remembered, he didn't know about my new powers and that I'm now immortal. Just act like as if its normal, Anggun.

I pulled back. "You know very well that I can't stay angry at you for long," I teased him. "Its all forgotten. Although, I do have something to tell you."

I took a deep breathe before continuing. "I'm going to join the Order of Lemur. Abaddon is taking me to an alternate dimension so that while I'll spend 25 years in training only 25 hours will pass by here. So, when all of you will miss me for 25 hours, for me, I'll be gone for 25 years before I see you again."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2007 8:25 am

Abaddon wrote:"She hasnt decided. why?

Layla was a little taken aback, "No reason, I was just making conversation."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2007 8:25 am

Abaddon wrote:
** I think Phoenyx is fitting for him. and not at all Cliche, considering who he is. But you know we must have given him some fruity fairy name. Poor boy, talk to Layla Im going to take our son home. well if they'll let me leave**

** I guess I'm just jaded. I've always hated my name. Oh well, I guess we're going to have to give him a fruity fairy name now **

"I think Abaddon is wrong." The grin on Layla's face as I say that is priceless. "I know, impossible you say, but yes he is wrong from time to time. Anggun seemed quite sure about joining the Order when I spoke to her."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2007 8:29 am

Anggun wrote:I took a deep breathe before continuing. "I'm going to join the Order of Lemur. Abaddon is taking me to an alternate dimension so that while I'll spend 25 years in training only 25 hours will pass by here. So, when all of you will miss me for 25 hours, for me, I'll be gone for 25 years before I see you again."

So, it is real. She's going away after all. 25 hours may not be long but I'm certain, she'll come back to a different person.

I brushed her hair back and caressed her cheek. "Are you sure this is what you really want?"

She nods and smile at me. I hug her again. "You be careful, will you?" I whispered in her ear. "I love you." Saying the words, I longed to say for ages.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2007 8:36 am

**oh well get use to it, because obviously no matter what we name them, theyre just going to do as they please.**

"No not wrong Sorsha, I reserve judgement for that when it comes to the crunch. and she goes passes thru the divide into the next dimension. Layla you intrested in joining still?"

**Phoenyx thats why you are here isnt it?**

he nods,

Last edited by on Mon May 07, 2007 8:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2007 8:36 am

Surya wrote:She nods and smile at me. I hug her again. "You be careful, will you?" I whispered in her ear. "I love you." Saying the words, I longed to say for ages.

Knowing that I should break this now, I whispered back, "I love you too, Mas." (I love you too, Brother) I placed a kiss on his cheek before pulling back.
"Thank you for understanding." I turned and meet Lexi, pulling her into a hug.
She gave me a warm smile, at the same time fussing over me like a proud mother whose child is entering school for the first time.

I looked over to Sorsha's group and signaled Abaddon as I made my way towards them.

**I'm ready to go now. Just let me say a few goodbyes**
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2007 8:39 am

Sorsha wrote:

** I guess I'm just jaded. I've always hated my name. Oh well, I guess we're going to have to give him a fruity fairy name now **

"I think Abaddon is wrong." The grin on Layla's face as I say that is priceless. "I know, impossible you say, but yes he is wrong from time to time. Anggun seemed quite sure about joining the Order when I spoke to her."

"Well Abaddon I hope you offer her a better deal than the original one I was offered." Layla looked at Sorsha, "Did you know Io tried to get me to 'join', I even got the pendant; it was all a ruse the protect Eva, but the story was I was to be inducted into the order as a breeder!" Sorsha looked like she was about to snort with laughter. "I know, he wasn't exactly subtle was he. He might as well have said, just hop on that table there and open wide. Then there was the whole harem issue, was I wasn't I. I always wondered if the breeders were a real part of the order, and what they did? Perhaps I should warn Anggun." Layla sniggered.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2007 8:39 am

I nod my head in her direction.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2007 8:52 am

Layla wrote:
"Well Abaddon I hope you offer her a better deal than the original one I was offered." Layla looked at Sorsha, "Did you know Io tried to get me to 'join', I even got the pendant; it was all a ruse the protect Eva, but the story was I was to be inducted into the order as a breeder!" Sorsha looked like she was about to snort with laughter. "I know, he wasn't exactly subtle was he. He might as well have said, just hop on that table there and open wide. Then there was the whole harem issue, was I wasn't I. I always wondered if the breeders were a real part of the order, and what they did? Perhaps I should warn Anggun." Layla sniggered.

"Yeah no I dont need breeders, Layla if you join you will get the same deal as every other pledge who chosen, which means you will have to rise thru the ranks, in the normal fashion.

Basically Im going to fast track her training by taking her to another dimension. where every year there only represents one hr of time here. You will be just like any other Pledge coming up in the order. In this other dimension they will not know who you are, just that you were brought from another world to train.

Phoenyx as I has just told me he has come to take you there as he is an Elder of sorts. You will be his charges. I was pass thru the devide with you, I am needed here.

On a more personal note Layla, Io's memorial will be in 40 hrs or so they still havent finished his statue. So yeah I think that covers things any questions?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2007 8:55 am

Layla wrote:"I always wondered if the breeders were a real part of the order, and what they did? Perhaps I should warn Anggun." Layla sniggered.

I caught the last part of the conversation. "Warn me about what?" I winked at Layla. "I think you've told me before about being a breeder. I'll give them hell if they try to put me into that catagory."

I listened to Abaddon's explanation. So, the new guy, Phoenyx is an elder. Interesting.

I went over to Gehn and gave a huge hug and greeted her farewell. Looking at Sorsha, I smiled.

**I guess this is it. I'm going now.** What the hell, I go towards her and hugged her too. **Jaga mak baik-baik. Jangan nakal.** I told the babies.

"Is Layla coming too?"

Last edited by on Mon May 07, 2007 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2007 9:04 am

"In other words I'm joining the order, clearly for some reason I seemed destined to be there." She looked at both Abaddon and Phoenyx, "But I'll tell you the same thing I told Io, I don't do brands." Layla concentrated and the pendant Io had given her appeared in her hand, she slipped it round her neck.

"25 years in 25 hours, that will be so weird, but at least I will have you Anggun. And we will be back for Io's memorial?"

Layla felt strange about this, in 25 years she could be very different, She knew Io was with her but what if...

"I will go, but on one condition. If Eva needs me you come and get me."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2007 9:16 am

"sorry Layla you have no choice the mark will show up upon recieving your gifts. There is no choice or way around this. and that" I say pointing to the necklace.

" If I were you I'd take that necklace off or melt it down and change it because it denotes you as a breeder, all elders of the order can sense what it means therefore you will not be a pledge and not on equal footing."

"And as for your condition I am sorry once you pass thru the devide you will only be allowed to return once you have recieved the full seal."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2007 9:40 am

"shit Surya fuck I almost forgot you dont want to join up too do ya?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2007 9:41 am

"Then I am not going, thank you for the offer Abaddon, and I know the honour that comes from being accepted into the order, or even deemed worthy. But I can't go. Not now. I don't want to return with your father as a fleeting memory of bygone years, and not in my heart. I do not want to jade my memory of him, Abaddon. " She said quietly. "That does not mean I want to sit here and dwell in sorrow either, but I just want a little time to enjoy the love he left me." She smoothed down her dress and as she did so she felt it glow approvingly against her skin.

"I know you probably don't understand this decision, or even me, Abaddon. But you and Eva asked me to accept Io's death on faith, and now I'm asking you not to judge me, but to have faith in me and that this is the right decision. Please Abaddon, trust me, even if it is only a little. As for the neclace." She removed it from her neck, "I would never melt this down, it was a gift from Io, whether it marks me as a breeder or not. Not that I have ever found out what they do! But I can guess."

"Thank you Abaddon, but my place for now is here. My family has need of me."

Last edited by on Mon May 07, 2007 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2007 9:48 am

Abaddon wrote:"shit Surya fuck I almost forgot you dont want to join up too do ya?"

Shit. He did not just invited Surya. I'm going to kill him. I looked over and saw Surya seriously contemplating it.

**Damn it, Abaddon. What do you think you're doing asking him too?**
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2007 9:50 am

*you what phoenyx? change it? allright*

I move closer to her and reach down taking the necklace out of her hands, I fasten the clip around her neck, and wave my hand over it.

"Wear this necklace Layla, I have changed onlyt he magic in it. So that it is just as it is, a gift from the man that loved you." I pause to look up at her.

"We do need you Layla, Eva especially, would you help with Dads memorial? I need someone to boss the order around make sure they get everything spic and span so to speak."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2007 9:51 am

Abaddon wrote:"shit Surya fuck I almost forgot you dont want to join up too do ya?"

I was mulling over it when I saw Anggun's expression. If looks could kill, Abaddon would be dead by cruxification. I made up my mind at that.
"I think I want to."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2007 9:56 am

Abaddon wrote:

"We do need you Layla, Eva especially, would you help with Dads memorial? I need someone to boss the order around make sure they get everything spic and span so to speak."

"I'll bite anyone who gets in my way. Is that good enough for you?" She smiled, her hand on the pendant. "Thank you." A single tear fell, and rolled down her cheek.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2007 10:03 am

"You are welcome Layla. bite, boot hit they'll listen to you. trust me do as you wish, I trust you."

Turning to Surya I smirk oh this will be fun 25 years together. **dude I hope you have some kind of crotch protection.** I laugh **cause your woman looks fiesty!**

**okay you already?** I wink at Sorsha

**I'll be in bed in your bed at the villa when youve finished partying.**

we vanish
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2007 10:11 am

** See you there hon. **

I smile to myself as he vanishes. I get up out of the chair and I walk over to Layla. "I'm glad you stayed. For now anyway. And I completely get the reason why. If you need help with anything at all Layla all you need to do is ask." I take her hand in mine "We're family now"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2007 10:20 am

Layla hugged Sorsha tightly "Thank you Sorsha, I'm pleased I stayed too, there are things which need sorting, and I need to apologise to Eva. 25 years down the line, she would still be hurting and I would have forgotten why. I know you and Abaddon had a bad start, but hold onto him tightly Sorsha. I don't want to preach, but losing Io has shown me how precious these moments are."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2007 10:30 am

I wipe away a tear that slips down Layla's cheek. "You're not preaching Layla, you are only speaking truth. I cherish every moment with Abaddon. Even when he's driving me insane and I want to rack him. I wouldn't trade any of them."

I grab one of her hands and stare intently at her "Io is going to be with you always, you know that right? He may be gone in body but he is close to you now, even as we speak. Just try to remember that. And he'll always be in your heart."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2007 12:09 pm

Layla smiled, her love shining in her eyes. "I know"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2007 1:17 pm

I give her hand a final squeeze. "Good" I smile at her.

"If you'll excuse me I need to go talk to Lexi for a minute" I turn and scan the room, Lexi is chatting up Aengus. I smile as he seems smitten. I stroll over to the table "Hey you two. Having fun?"

They both turn towards me, Aengus has a twinkle in his eye, I message him

** Give it up, I think she knows better. ** A sly smile spreads across his face.

"Aengus, would you be a peach and go get us some drinks? I need to talk to Lexi alone a minute." He inclines his head and walks away and I call after him "Non-alcoholic for me!"

I turn back to Lexi "Knowing him he'd come back with a bottle of freaking Jameson's for me"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum