~I.D.I.O.T ARCHIVES~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banquet Hall

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

Banquet Hall - Page 7 Empty Re: Banquet Hall

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 11:55 pm

Laughing I look over the crowded hall "Very similar, except white Elves are usually a little staggering by now, and the tables of food and wine are outdoors in the gardens. The little elemental creatures serve and join in"

Winking at her "you haven't seen anything, until you're seen a drunk Brownie" I give a little shudder "It's very funny...and disturbing, they like to be naked"

Giggling I add "and tipsy Sylphs...wow...that is something to behold" looking at Sorshy my eyes twinkle "the parties are full of fun and very informal, but it has the same feeling of fellowship"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 11:56 pm

Message For Gehn wrote:**I need to talk to you. Preferably in person. So hit me back eventually. Not so important you gotta leave your party, but knowing you you'd rush over. Don't. Seriously enjoy yourself.**
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 11:58 pm

**thank you gen*** "oh god Im hungry!! I need meat"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2007 12:06 am

Sorsha wrote: **Abaddon, I want to ask your opinion about something**

**what are you fucking up too?**
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2007 12:13 am

Abaddon wrote:
**what are you fucking up too?**

**I'm not up to anything.** I say with a twinkle in my eye

** I just want to ask you something. I would like to ask Lexi to be the Godmother of our children. I know it's like, I dunno a weird religious thing but it's still something I would like to do. Would you mind? Or do you have an opinion on who you would want it to be? **
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2007 12:16 am

Sorsha wrote:

** I just want to ask you something. I would like to ask Lexi to be the Godmother of our children. I know it's like, I dunno a weird religious thing but it's still something I would like to do. Would you mind? Or do you have an opinion on who you would want it to be? **

**Yes maybe I think we should have two. one for the girl which can be lexi, and Eva for boy, what do you think?**
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2007 12:21 am

Smiling over at him ** Yes that would be fine with me. Don't you think Eva is going to have her hands full with her own kids though? I mean, Abaddon, if something were to happen to both of us and the godparents actually had to...... ** I stop talking, I don't even wanna think about that possibilty. ** Yes Eva and Lexi both that's good. Do you want to ask Eva and I'll ask Lexi? **
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2007 12:26 am

Sorsha wrote:Smiling over at him ** Yes that would be fine with me. Don't you think Eva is going to have her hands full with her own kids though? I mean, Abaddon, if something were to happen to both of us and the godparents actually had to...... ** I stop talking, I don't even wanna think about that possibilty. ** Yes Eva and Lexi both that's good. Do you want to ask Eva and I'll ask Lexi? **

**if anything were to happen to us, she would be the only person in this world, Id entrust our kids too, its right they'd go to her.**
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2007 12:45 am

** I was just thinking I wouldn't want to overburden her, but you're right. I of course trust Eva completely. I trust Lexi too. She's saved the man I love more than once. It makes her okay in my book **

I put my hands over my stomach ** You two okay with this? **

babies wrote: Or. Shi jhyli saes shyr.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2007 1:08 am

Abaddon wrote:" although you have given me a sweet as idea, how about we do like matrix, shave your head, shove a power socked into the base of your skull, and jack you into our computer system and download the information straight to your brain! has merit? dont you think? " laughing hard over the music, people turn to look in our direction.

"Haha," sarcastically, "you try to do that to me and I go kaput, I'll haunt you for the rest of my dead life."
Abaddon wrote:"Oh yes didnt you know life begins at 40, I think they call it norty 40's. Hell im over 800 years old I think Im perpetually norty." I wink at her.
I laughed at that and glanced at Sorsha, " I don't think your naughty days will be over anytime soon."
Abaddon wrote:
"You dont know do you? Your already technically different. When Eva brought you to the heavens, she changed you. She didnt know, or do it intentionally, but you are after a fashion Immortal. Yeah yeah dont tally up the questions just yet let me finish! You are impervious to disease, and you wont age. No you dont have to drink blood, and yes you are still fertile, as well as feel pain, loss, love sorrow and you can die."
"I'm immortal? I didn't know that. I only knew that Sorsha help open my inner eye and now, I seemed to have all sorts of power. Even that is not enough to silence your babies and Eva's."

The idea of belonging to the order sounds tempting. Besides, I don't really have much ties back to the human world. I glanced at Sorsha and Lexi at our table and noted Gehn and Eva coming towards us.
"But that also mean, I won't be here, will I? With all of you? I won't get to see any of you for 25 years, well, maybe for the exception of you. Since, I'll be under you ultimately. I won't even be there when the babies born, will I?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2007 1:29 am

Wriot wrote:
Message For Gehn wrote:**I need to talk to you. Preferably in person. So hit me back eventually. Not so important you gotta leave your party, but knowing you you'd rush over. Don't. Seriously enjoy yourself.**

Riiiight like ordering me to say would make me do so. I tell everyone I'll be right back.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2007 2:13 am

Sorsha wrote:** I was just thinking I wouldn't want to overburden her, but you're right. I of course trust Eva completely. I trust Lexi too. She's saved the man I love more than once. It makes her okay in my book **

**this is Eva your talking about, the only women Ive ever known to stand up to me and my father similateneously! Plus she would be hurt if we sent the kids to anyone else**

Anggun wrote:

"Haha," sarcastically, "you try to do that to me and I go kaput, I'll haunt you for the rest of my dead life.".

I scoff and feign terror ... " Oh no Sorsha, Angguns spirit is after me, she gonna give me paper cuts and and ink blots oooooooooooooooooo SCARY!!" I double over with Laughter
Anggun wrote:
I laughed at that and glanced at Sorsha, " I don't think your naughty days will be over anytime soon."
"Like I want or need anymore women in my life."

Anggun wrote:
mortal? I didn't know that. I only knew that Sorsha help open my inner eye and now, I seemed to have all sorts of power. Even that is not enough to silence your babies and Eva's."

The idea of belonging to the order sounds tempting. Besides, I don't really have much ties back to the human world. I glanced at Sorsha and Lexi at our table and noted Gehn and Eva coming towards us.
"But that also mean, I won't be here, will I? With all of you? I won't get to see any of you for 25 years, well, maybe for the exception of you. Since, I'll be under you ultimately. I won't even be there when the babies born, will I?"

"I have a thought about that, ever seen dragon ball Z? hyperbolic chambers?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2007 2:22 am

Abaddon wrote: **this is Eva your talking about, the only women
Ive ever known to stand up to me and my father similateneously! Plus
she would be hurt if we sent the kids to anyone else**

** No, I don't want to hurt Eva. And you're right, they should be with her. So should I not ask Lexi at all? **

I smile as he jokes with Anggun about her dead spirit giving him paper cuts.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2007 2:24 am

Abaddon wrote:"I have a thought about that, ever seen dragon ball Z? hyperbolic chambers?"

Rolling eyes, "You expect me to know much about manga? I've just entered civilization for about 5 years. Before that I was literally living under a rock. Give a girl a break for not knowing about all current issues including manga."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2007 2:26 am

Sorsha wrote:
** No, I don't want to hurt Eva. And you're right, they should be with her. So should I not ask Lexi at all? **

I smile as he jokes with Anggun about her dead spirit giving him paper cuts.

**of course ask her, but the children dont have to go with the godparents if we passs, they can go to whom ever we choose, You know what maybe we should ask them? considering theyre the ones holding us all Captive.** looking over at Eva who's inner voice speaks volumes of her displeasure.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2007 2:30 am

Anggun wrote:
Abaddon wrote:"I have a thought about that, ever seen dragon ball Z? hyperbolic chambers?"

Rolling eyes, "You expect me to know much about manga? I've just entered civilization for about 5 years. Before that I was literally living under a rock. Give a girl a break for not knowing about all current issues including manga."

I chuckle lightly "We can do this two ways you can either Go back in time, 25 years from today so that you come out fully trained tomorrow. or you can go to an alternate dimension which I can take you too, and be there with you and you train there. Each hour there is equivilant to one year in this dimension so you'd be gone for roughly 25hrs."

Last edited by on Mon May 07, 2007 2:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2007 2:32 am

Abaddon wrote: You know what maybe we should ask them? considering theyre the ones holding us all Captive.

** I did ask them silly, and they said, Or. Shi jhyli saes shyr. You know, Elvish for Yes, we love them both. Wait a minute. Did they finally find the one language you don't speak? ** I start to laugh and he gives me "the face"

** Oh baby, don't look at me like that. I am not laughing at you. But really, I thought you spoke everything. **

Last edited by on Mon May 07, 2007 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2007 2:34 am

Sorsha wrote:** I did ask them silly, and they said, Or. Shi jhyli saes shyr. You know, Elvish for Yes, we love them both. Wait a minute. Did they finally find the one language you don't speak? ** I start to laugh and he gives me "the face"

** Oh baby, don't look at me like that. I am not laughing at you. But really, I thought you spoke everything. **

**No I never had a need to learn Elvish, gaelic I get. but Elvish not so good**
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2007 2:39 am

** Okay I'll keep that in mind. Especially when I don't want you reading my thoughts. Like hmmm, say right now Ai'p jhyli byrol tysi sal sai mor o pyrn eil thes o vol bryn. ** I chuckle and wink at him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2007 2:41 am

**how annoying, but did you realise you just started glowing?**
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2007 2:46 am

I throw my head back and laugh. ** Okay so I guess you didn't have to read my thoughts to get that message. Oppps people are staring at me. ** I close my eyes and try to get it to stop but it won't and then I hear giglling.

I open my eyes and see Abaddon smirking at me ** Oh fuck it, I don't care if everyone knows I'm hot for you, I'm sure it's no real surprise. **
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2007 2:48 am

Sorsha wrote:I throw my head back and laugh. ** Okay so I guess you didn't have to read my thoughts to get that message. Oppps people are staring at me. ** I close my eyes and try to get it to stop but it won't and then I hear giglling.

I open my eyes and see Abaddon smirking at me ** Oh fuck it, I don't care if everyone knows I'm hot for you, I'm sure it's no real surprise. **

**do you think our kids are going to need therapy? I mean a globug mama, a fairy for a grandfather, a crazy bitch grandmother and their social lepar father, I mean shit thats got to be damaging?**
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2007 2:50 am

Abaddon wrote:I chuckle lightly "We can do this two ways you can either Go back in time, 25 years from today so that you come out fully trained tomorrow. or you can go to an alternate dimension which I can take you too, and be there with you and you train there. Each year there is equivilant to one year in this dimension so you'd be gone for roughly 25hrs."

"You know, as much as the first option sounds tempting, I'd rather go for the second option." I reminisce about my childhood. "I'm scared if I go back 25 years ago, the temptation to find out the time I was born and who my mother was is too great. I might even change my history to something even worse."
I took a deep breathe and look at Abaddon in his eyes,"So, I think I'll take the second option."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2007 2:52 am

Anggun wrote:"You know, as much as the first option sounds tempting, I'd rather go for the second option." I reminisce about my childhood. "I'm scared if I go back 25 years ago, the temptation to find out the time I was born and who my mother was is too great. I might even change my history to something even worse."
I took a deep breathe and look at Abaddon in his eyes,"So, I think I'll take the second option."

"good choice, is there anyone you'd like to take with you?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2007 2:53 am

Abaddon wrote:"good choice, is there anyone you'd like to take with you?"
"For 25 hours? and let them miss this celebration? Nah, I'd rather go alone."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content