~I.D.I.O.T ARCHIVES~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banquet Hall

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Banquet Hall - Page 19 Empty Re: Banquet Hall

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:33 am

"Ok" Layla said before walking to the top of the table and handing Riley to Kahurangi as Gehn handed Finn to Sorsha. "there you go sweetie, back to daddy" she whispered as she handed her over.

It was odd, once the baby had gone she felt bereft, as if she needed something to cuddle. So she turned to Eva and gave her a quick hug, before sitting next to her "Do you feel rested? Today must have been a long day for you, but I am so happy you came with me. You look beautiful."

Layla watched as the others all sat down.

Last edited by on Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:36 am

"You look beautiful too, and Yes I did get enough rest. To be honest this is all a bit much and I feel out of place. . Do you know where RoKnHaR went to?"

Banquet Hall - Page 19 1

Last edited by on Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:39 am

Evangelize wrote:"Yes I did, thank you for the note. Do you know where RoKnHaR went to?"

"No he was with you, in your room, was he not there when you awoke?" That's odd thought Layla, Roknhr would never leave her unprotected. Layla placed her hand on Eva's. "I could say don't feel out of place but that probably wouldn't help you, just know that everyone here loves you. They won't ask you more than you are prepared to give." Layla smiled at Eva.

Last edited by on Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:42 am

I turn towards Alexis after Gehn hands me Caden and goes to sit down "Did you want to hold one of them during the ceremony? I don't mind it can be you and Abaddon." She smiles at me and I hear her voice in my head

Alexis wrote: **As much as I would love to, no, this is your day Sorsha, you should hold one of them**

"Okay, thanks" I smile back at her grateful as I did want to hold one of them but part of me feeling guilty still over having left them and almost feeling like I have no right.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:47 am

Silently I rocked Riley while the others milled around us, I wish Ataahua had of come, but alas.

Banquet Hall - Page 19 PA
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:52 am

Finvarra wrote: I move towards the small alter behind the long table changing my clothes as I do. I pull at the tight collar. I hate wearing this royal shit but it needs to be done. I turn to face the room and raise my hands, everyone immediately takes a seat and stops talking "I want to thank you all for coming today to witness the blessing of these most beloved children. Please" I say dropping my hands and motioning towards Kahurangi and Sorsha "bring the children forward."

Banquet Hall - Page 19 Finvarra2

Last edited by on Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:53 am

I get up and move around to the other side of the alter holding Caden so that we are facing the room.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:58 am

Standing I move across the room to stand across from Sorsha, mimicing her I turn to face the crowd.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:26 am

Finvarra wrote:Looking at the two of them and then at the babies I smile **Don't worry this shouldn't take long** Speaking loudly I start

"Today we welcome two new children into our midst, into the court and into our hearts. I begin with a poem."

Spoiler:

Moving towards Kahurangi I place a blessing crown on Sosanna's head, made of small twigs and flowers. "Sosanna Riley Faysal, you are held in the embrace of the Gods, May your life be a divine work of art, and all the blessings of the Universe be bestowed upon you."

I move over towards Sorsha, placing a second blessing crown on Caden's head. "Caden Finn Faysal, you are held in the embrace of the Gods, May your life be a divine work of art, and all the blessings of the Universe be bestowed upon you."

I pick up the inscence on the table and light it. I wave it over both children "Blessed are Sosanna and Caden, by sacred Fire and Air." The inscence disappears and I dip my finger in the bowl of water on the table. Sprinkling some on both of their heads "Blessed are you both by sacred Water and Earth."

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:36 am

Caden starts to wiggle in my arms. **They're getting ancy Athair, are we almost done?**

I hear him laugh in my head and then announces to everyone to welcome the new Prince and Princess. Cheers ring out through the room although I can tell by some faces, not everyone is thrilled. They can all go fuck themselves I think to myself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:36 am

**beautiful Finvarra**

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:41 am

I clap and cheer along with the crowd

Layla wrote:

"No he was with you, in your room, was he not there when you awoke?" That's odd thought Layla, Roknhr would never leave her unprotected. Layla placed her hand on Eva's. "I could say don't feel out of place but that probably wouldn't help you, just know that everyone here loves you. They won't ask you more than you are prepared to give." Layla smiled at Eva.

Silently I whisper..."he was but when Kahurangi came he bolted"

I wanted to add what makes me feel uncomfortable, is people saying they love me when I dont even know them. I can tell they are sincere but its unnerving, its like Im the odd one out and everyone else is standing around me whispering secrets. Theres really only two here I feel safe with and thats Kahurangi and Layla but why is that?

Banquet Hall - Page 19 1
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:44 am

Layla looked to twards where Finvarra had preformed the ceremony and where the babies were squirming, everyone looked so happy, it was a beautiful moment, even if it was just a moment. But a moment to be cherished.

As Eflin wine appeared in their glasses, Layla stood and made a toast, "To Caden Finn, and Sossana Riley, make they live long and prosper, may their lives be everything they wish it to be, to health and happiness."

As everyone repeated to health and happiness before taking a sip of their wine she sat down, she looked at Eva, "would you like to hold one of them?" She asked. "I'm certain Kahrangi and Sorsha wouldn't mind."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:50 am

Finvarra wrote: I clap my hands and servents begin rushing about bringing out an array of foods while two different cakes are wheeled out and placed to the side of the room.

I send a mental message to everyone in the room **Everyone is welcome to stay, spend the night as well, but I know we all have our lives to lead. If anyone must go, by all means do not feel repentant about doing so.**

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:51 am

I make my way over to the table and sit down with Caden still in my arms.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:53 am

Layla wrote:, "would you like to hold one of them?" She asked. "I'm certain Kahrangi and Sorsha wouldn't mind."

crossing my arms I frown... I felt weird all of a sudden like I was out of place... but was it the thought of holding a baby? shaking my head I just wanted to be somewhere familiar...

"No Im good, Layla I want to go home you can stay, Kahurangi said he would take me back because he has to speak to Prue." She looked worried. "Layla Im fine really I want you to stay please stay!"

Banquet Hall - Page 19 1
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:57 am

Walking back towards Eva she looked lost, I sat down next to her.

**when your ready**

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:04 am

"OK" Layla said warily. "I'll return to Asgard soon anyway, I...." What could she say? Call me?

"Ok" Layla finished simply.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:10 am

Hugging Layla tightly... "Its okay I'll be waiting for you to return"

**Kahurangi are you sure you should leave now?**

Banquet Hall - Page 19 1
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:14 am

As much as I hated leaving my children, I honestly couldnt watch Sorsha take them to the vale. but how could I not be here to farewell them?

**Like I said when your ready**

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:28 am

I just sit there holding Caden while everyone starts talking and chatting amongst themselves. Abaddon's been all cold and distant since I woke up, not at all how he was acting earlier. I'm sure I've pissed him off again somehow. I just sigh heavily, knowing that is pretty much how our relationship has gone from the beginning, hot and cold, no fucking in between. And yet ealier today was somehow different. Pleasant almost. How I wish our relationship could be, in the future, as parents to our children.

I look down in my arms to see Caden has fallen asleep. I send a message to Alexis.

**I know this is probably horrible of me, but I really just want to get out of here. Would you mind holding Caden while I take care of some shit and then we can go to the Vale?**

She smiles at me and takes Caden from my arms. I get up and make my way over to where Abaddon is sitting. He won't even look at me. **Abaddon, I....... I'm glad you were here today. I'm truly happy you were a part of it. I'm leaving soon, and I'm taking the kids with me, to the Vale.** He finally looks up at me. I almost take a step back but don't **And you know this already don't you? And you're pissed.**
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:35 am

**Do what is best for you and the children Sorsha. It doesnt matter what I want.** Handing Riley back to her. **Thank you for including me today, it was really nice for them**

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:37 am

Layla returned Eva's hug, before turning to Lexi as Sorsha handed her Finn, leaning close, she giggled at the baby, before tickling his toes, "Hello sweetie" she cooed, before singing quietly to him

Spoiler:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:47 am

Kahurangi wrote:**Do what is best for you and the children Sorsha. It doesnt matter what I want.** Handing Riley back to her. **Thank you for including me today, it was really nice for them**

**But of course......** I stop. What was I going to say? Of course it matters what you want, you're their father? Although it's true, and how I feel, it's not going to change my mind. Not really. I desparately need this. I need to get myself together, to move beyond him, so that maybe we can have that relationship I long for, to be civil to each other and be good parents, without all this other fucking shit that is between us now. All this shit that is constantly pushing us further apart. **You're welcome** I finish lamely. **I just wanted you to know where they'll be, if you want to come see them** Hoisting Sosanna further up on my hip I walk away, back towards Alexis.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:59 am

Letting her walk away was the hardest thing I have ever had to do, but it was for the best. Her future waited for her in the vale, man it sucks seeing possiblities, placing my hand on Eva's .

we vanish.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum