~I.D.I.O.T ARCHIVES~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banquet Hall

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Banquet Hall - Page 17 Empty Re: Banquet Hall

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:21 am

Side stepping her I walked off destination the Banquet hall.

Banquet Hall - Page 17 PA
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:33 am

**I dont belive it you wont even fix my outfit and now you wont talk to me, or is it you look at me and remember how I---** falling to the ground my head felt like it was in an olive press.

**Please Abaddon stop your** My nose started to bleed.

**I swear I wont mention it again please just** The pain subsides and I rise to my feet, he glares at me then turns about foot and walks off. Deciding to change my own outfit I see Finvarra.

Banquet Hall - Page 17 Hecate-1

Last edited by on Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:33 am

Finvarra wrote: Appearing outside the banquet hall I see Phoenyx walking with Hecate on the ground. Finally away from the babies I light up a smoke and start to speak as I blow out the first drag "Please tell me you two are going to behave and that I don't have to do something drastic."

Banquet Hall - Page 17 Finvarra2
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:38 am

**everythings Peachy Finvarra oh yeah FYI somethings got Hecates Tongue, anything I can do?**

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:58 am

Appearing in the banquet hall I make my way, pushing the kids stroller, to where my father is talking to Phoenyx. I let out a breath as I get closer and realize that Abaddon's spell worked. I can't sense that it's him at all. I see my mother standing by the wall brooding.

Completely ignoring her I walk up to them and look at Phoenyx. "Can you watch the kids for me while I get ready?" **They know you're here and are dying to be with you**
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:04 am

**Thankyou**

Reaching down into their buggies, I tickled their toes. I go to take them out and look up at Sorsha, damn she looks tired... They gurgle while sucking on their pudgy hands. Lifting both of them out of their buggies. I laugh.

**See Aunty Eva was wrong we need both buggies. Gee theyre big,** my stomach rumbled. **Oh no daddies hungry, have you eaten Sorsha?**

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:10 am

**Oh so it was you that picked out that buggy. I love it. Thank you.** I look down at them, they look so happy. **No, I haven't eaten, but I'm not really hungry** He gives me a look but my stomach is too fucked up **I'll eat later. I promise**

Turning to my father who is eyeing us, probably wondering if everything is okay with me and Abaddon I reach out and touch his arm. "Everything is fine Athair. The place looks great I'll go get ready." With that I leave.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:18 am

Watching her leave I walk over to finvarra.

**Tell me who has Sorsha invited? and where can I get me some food?**

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:21 am

Finvarra wrote: **Lets go to the main hall**

Hecate had wondered off leaving us to our own accord, I only hoped she didn't do anything stupid, I fucken hated it she was here but still what choice did I have she was their grandmother. Goes to prove you cant choose your fucking family.

**lets walk shall we?"

Banquet Hall - Page 17 Finvarra2
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:24 am

We dawdled towards the main hall.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:54 am

Id brought the buggie and put the two of them back into it. Lazily we strolled around the grounds and headed towards the banquet hall. Free to speak at will.

"I know that it is you Evangelize, I gave Prue that ring. How are you doing?"

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:03 am

"Im better now thankyou, ermmm why did you do that I mean the ring?"

Banquet Hall - Page 17 1
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:23 am

"so that you would have a choice Evangelize without interferance, and you could find who you are on your own terms. This way you can't be duped into anything. Are you hungry? "

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:25 am

"Oh right, and yes Im famished" We'd rounded the corner and there on grass sat...

Banquet Hall - Page 17 Picnic_basket

"You know at first I was petrified of magic, but now it seems natural. Will you tell me about the Io pantheon and why is it your helping me?"

Banquet Hall - Page 17 1
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:32 am

What could I tell her? Im your brother who altered both of our fates, made a shitload of bad decisions for you, oh yeah you got knocked up by my blood brother, only to lose them because of some words spoken in spite, and then you had to watch the man you loved murdered by our phsyco fucking Great grandmother who's now possesing our fathers body and I have no idea where his soul is?. Your children ripped from your womb, all because our father who is an ancient god of creation, flipped his wigg and killed off heaps of innocent people forcing his mother who is the incarnation of creation to curse him to be bound by two halfs one angel the other demon. Oh yeah and if that wasnt bad it was ordained to pass thru generations to the next child who bore the mark and was born on the day this demon was created, which happened to be you and I stole? YEAH FUCKING RIGHT!!!!

"Because you deserve so much more than the life you had Evangelize. So much more and I wish for you to find it on your own making no one elses. Please sit eat, and I'll tell you about the Io family." as she tried new things I talked and the babies slept.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:36 am

He spoke so softly and his children just slept soundly while we ate, I felt content, something about him reminded me of home. I contemplate all he had told me of my heritage. Now for the questions.

"Why were my memories taken and who took them?"

Banquet Hall - Page 17 1
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:43 am

"I would assume NarLedah took them, I ascended to take her place *kind of I added to myself* as for why?" I pause long enough to straighten my thoughts.

"They were taken because you chose for them to be stripped."

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:47 am

"OHHHH?" was my life truly that bad I'd want to runaway? Okay no good going over it, or trying to figure out what was or what ifs? I had to deal with the here and now.

"Your children are beautiful, who is there mother?"

Banquet Hall - Page 17 1
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:49 am

cringing I'd all but hijacked the babies from Sorsha this was as much her day as it was mine and theres. Reaching out to her I wondered if she'd like to join us ?

"Sorsha her father is Finvarra king of faires did you know your in Knockmaa?" of course I knew she didnt but still it was nice to talk to her.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:53 am

"Fairies as in wings? pixie dust and sparkly flitty things? and whats a Knockmaa?" I tried recalling which one was Sorsha, and I rememberd she was the first person Layla hugged.

"Um do you think I can get my memory back?"

Banquet Hall - Page 17 1
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:57 am

Shaking my head No!!

"Bloody grim brothers! Although they do have a sort of glow but that only shows if they are turned on."

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:58 am

"How am I suppose to know who I am or what I want If I dont even have the slightest compunction of who I was? It makes no sense? I mean I know somethings but others nada."

Banquet Hall - Page 17 1
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:03 am

Appearing near Abaddon and Amellia I just stand there clutching that stupid bear. "Hi" I say lamely. They look deep in conversation.

**You sure this is okay Bo-- Abaddon? I can leave you two alone**
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:04 am

"Hi Sorsha this is Amellia see she doesnt have wings Amellia or Fairy dust!" I smile warmly at them both

**of course Sorsha you belong here with us, do you see her now?** Lifting the power of the ring Amellia disolves and Evangelize sits there confused puzzled and changed. **shhhhhhhh**

"You start again and try as many things as you can until you are satisfied you know what you want. Just take it one day at a time you'll be okay Trust me" I reached forward to touch her cheek like I'd done many times before when we were babies.

Last edited by on Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:08 am

"Um hello Sorsha, should I curtsey? or call you Princess?" I wondered if she knew me? Like Kahurangi did? She must do if they are mates? were they? they should be? Oh god Im so confused

Banquet Hall - Page 17 1
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum