~I.D.I.O.T ARCHIVES~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorsha's Bedroom

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Sorsha's Bedroom - Page 3 Empty Re: Sorsha's Bedroom

Post by Guest Sun May 13, 2007 5:53 pm

Spoiler:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 13, 2007 6:01 pm

Spoiler:

the babies snore contently... I laugh mildly and some what breathless.

"Well atleast they didnt hear that or feel it!" My stomack cramps as I draw out of her and fall back on the bed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 13, 2007 6:06 pm

I use the head board to help prop myself up. "Yeah, I don't want to damage the kids to early. We have years to fuck them up royally."

I look at him laying there all but panting. "Alright, let's go get hitched. Or you need a minute there?" I cock a brow at him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 13, 2007 6:08 pm

Stretching I look at her lazily... "I have cramp damn have some compassion" I say grabbing one of her breasts...

"Besides I think you should come over here and kiss me?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 13, 2007 6:12 pm

"Awwww boo, I'm sorry. I'm not being very romantic am I?" I lay down beside him at the bottom of the bed. "I love you." I pull his lips to mine and kiss him deeply, my tongue making slow circles around his as I rub his stomach. I pull back "Better?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 13, 2007 6:14 pm

"why do I feel like your mocking me?" Reaching behind her I smack her on the butt

"besides that would feel much better if it was lower!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 13, 2007 6:17 pm

"Damn and I thought I was horny. The babies affecting you too?"

I smile as I see his cock getting hard again. I reach down and take it in my hand and start to slowly stroke it. "Are we going to get married or not? Somehow I don't see us making it out of the bedroom."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 13, 2007 6:23 pm

"we have time"

Spoiler:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 13, 2007 6:28 pm

"I did agree to make up falling asleep on you as I recall. So what do you want to do next?" I lick my lips as I look at him. "Want me to blow you?" I wiggle my eyebrows.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 13, 2007 6:30 pm

"blow me?" laughing uncontrollably she yanks my cock to attention. "Owwwww fuck be careful!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 13, 2007 6:41 pm

Spoiler:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 13, 2007 11:34 pm

My eyes flicker open as I look around taking in my surroundings. "fuck did I fall asleep?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 13, 2007 11:36 pm

I come out of the shower to see him awake. "I guess we're even. You weren't asleep all that long. You wanna stay in bed?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 13, 2007 11:38 pm

"We need to go see your dad...I'll just take a shower" Closing the gap between us, I pull her to me. Kissing her soundly..

"Unless you want to take a shower with me?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 13, 2007 11:42 pm

"Well I just came from there. And I'm afraid if I go back in with you we'll never come out." I slap him on the ass "Go shower."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 13, 2007 11:43 pm

"Are you sure?" I say running my hand up under the hem of her towel..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 13, 2007 11:45 pm

I clamp a hand over his "Yes I am sure." I go up on my tippy toes and give him a quick kiss.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 13, 2007 11:48 pm

TPMSG
Sorsha...

Phoenyx is here with me and he said you aren't doing anything important. We have a situation here...looks like a Hex. Phoenyx says to get your butt over here...he's very bossy. Can you come quickly?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 13, 2007 11:53 pm

I look at Abaddon and sigh. "Not doing anything important? You're right, we should have drowned him at birth. But obviously we don't. You go take your shower. I'll go find out what's going on." I kiss him again, materialize on some clothes and vanish.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2007 1:16 am

As I materialize back in my room I hear the shower still going. I know I wasn't gone that long but still that has got to be the longest shower in history. Hmmm, maybe I should see what he's doing in there. I walk into the bathroom and he has his back to me. I'm sure he knows I am here. I lean against the double sink and bite my lower lip as I stare at that magnificent ass.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2007 5:06 am

the water just cascaded down my body. Soothing, gentle... Leaning against the tiled wall. Eva's voice punctured my heart... Silently her and Bourne sat, nothing could change Eva's destiny it was scratching at the door waiting to be let in... Some how I had to get thru to the babies to let them go. There was no way Eva would yeild. Connecting with them time seemed frozen. I saw the two of them, top and tail... side by side. It was like looking into a mirror... I speak gently...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2007 5:50 am

The babies wrote:*Kaore! Mama stay. Mama stay*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2007 5:55 am

Eva's pleas filled my ears. Breaking my heart where I stood. Still the water ran down my body. In the glassy tiles I saw the reflection of my eyes. Clouded and murky I gritted my teeth in frustration. my powers pulsing. I had to reach them
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2007 6:11 am

Eva wrote:**Abaddon I cant come back, just let me be where I am. dont come looking for me, I am safe. I just cant be with you all. Im happy you are marrying Sorsha. The villa is yours. do with it as you wish. I love you. Ka ki te ano toku tuakana. Arohamai**
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2007 6:18 am

Sorsha wrote:As I materialize back in my room I hear the shower still going. I know I wasn't gone that long but still that has got to be the longest shower in history. Hmmm, maybe I should see what he's doing in there. I walk into the bathroom and he has his back to me. I'm sure he knows I am here. I lean against the double sink and bite my lower lip as I stare at that magnificent ass.

the fog from my eyes cleared. I felt her eyes on me... My children lulling me. I turn to face her stepping out of the shower I rush her and hold them tight.

the earth rumbled beneath our feet.. As the villa fell from the heavens, to take up residence in the void.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum