~I.D.I.O.T ARCHIVES~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorsha's Bedroom

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Sorsha's Bedroom - Page 7 Empty Re: Sorsha's Bedroom

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:23 am

Trying to control my anger I walk over to the bed and lay the babies down on it gently.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:44 am

I see two boxes sitting there one blue and one pink. Grabbing the pink one first I open it and find a lovely dress. I quickly set about putting Sosanna in it. As I go to put on the hat she starts to freak out. "Okay, I get it, not hat." I toss it back in the box and notice there are little shoes in there. Awwwww. Picking them out of the box I put them on her tiny feet. "There, how's that? Just like a little princess."

I materialize the stoller into the room having left it in my fathers room. I get Sosanna all settled and strapped in and go and pick up the blue box.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:55 am

As I pick it up a note flutters onto the bed. I open it and see it's from my father.

Note wrote: This is not normally what the prince would be christened in. I took one look at the regular outfit and knew you wouldn't be pleased. So I sent this along instead. It's rather plain but I thought both you and Caden would appreciate this outfit more. I hope you like it.

I open up the box and find a small plain white outfit. I have no idea what the regular one looks like but I can imagine it. And yes, I have to say this one seems alright. I put him in it, shoes and all and he makes no fuss about the small hat.

I go to put him in the other stoller seat and he is being quite the wigle butt. Finally getting him in I notice Sosaana is rammy too. "Is daddy here? Is that why you two are acting all weird. You want to go see him while mama gets ready?" I can tell by their little happy faces that that is exactly what they want. "Alright let's go."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:28 am

Back in my room I head into the bathroom. I look in the mirror and now feel bad about being pissed at my father. I do look like shit. Well I'll just have to pull a glamour because there is nothing else I can really do about it. Only Abaddon will see what I really look lke anyway, and well, he's just seen it.

After pulling the glamour and deciding I look half way presentable I realize I never told anyone else. I reach out to Layla, Gehnasis and Anggun.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:43 am

I take a shower and then wrap myself in a big towel. Drying my hair with another one, I walk out into my bed room and slump down on the bed. Gods I just want this day to be over. And now you're just stalling Sorsha. It's not going to go any faster with you just laying here, I chide to myself.

I finish drying my hair and throw the towels on the floor. I materialize on my dress and I sense everyone is in the main dining hall so I head there.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:58 am

Masterializing with the babies and buggie she looks up at me suprised.

"Im only here to seal your room, and then we'll go. I'll make it so only I, the babies and Lexi can enter or send you Telepathic messages okay?"

Sorsha's Bedroom - Page 7 PA
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:00 am

Overwhlemed by his thoughtfulness I just nod.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:15 am

handing the babies to their mama, I use my fang to pierce Phoenyx's thumb, the blood that comes is not his its irredesent blue. just a drop is all I need. Walking around the room, I touch all four corners every, materializing upside on the ceiling then back by sorsha I mark them with my blood... Softly I begin to chant all a glow emminates from the floor and spreads along upwards and over cocooning the room in a shell intricate scrolling patters of my spell form and scroll flickering, naturally it is only visible to my eyes... Basically its a big...

Sorsha's Bedroom - Page 7 00

I smiled.

"Now no one can enter either physically or mentally, only I lexi and the babies, and while you sleep Sorsha it will keep your consciousness here so you do not dream, Rest well I'll tell your dad for you okay,?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:23 am

Letting out a sigh I nod. "Yes thank you so much. I really need this." I let out a big yawn as I hand the kids back to him. I walk over to the bed and flop down on it face first and pass the fuck out.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:31 am

With that I vanish outside the door to hang her sign...

Aengus comes storming down the hallway.. He scowls at me and the kids. So I step out of the way and walk off down the hall towards the main dinning hall, listening intently for him to touch the door.... THUDDDDDDD!!!! the sound of his body hitting the wall mild in comparisson to what I want to do. He curses. It was only one of the little pressie I designed for him. Just wait until he tries to Telepathically contact her!

Continuing down the hallway I noticed a flurry of people who passed me by with them several kids.... I waited to hear those words. "EWWWWWWW mama that man wet his pants" I laughed again. as I rounded the corner just on the otherside of the main hall.

Sorsha's Bedroom - Page 7 PA
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:39 am

I appear outside of Sorsha's room and see the sign left on her door and smile.

Drifting into air I move through the door to the other side where Sorsha is sleeping. She looks so tired and I'm so happy to see her.

Bending low near the bed I move my hands over her face and smooth the frown between her brows chanting softly to her.
Tendrils move across the room and start to line the walls, sprouting roses, chamomile, rosemary, orris root and lavender. They are sleep inducers and also known to bring sweet dreams.

Turning I see that part of the wall is still bare and I spell out a message for Sorsha when she wakes.

"I am here....Love Lexi"

I move quietly around the room and slip out to the Main Hall.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:47 pm

Coming to slowly I find I am in the same exact position as when I fell onto the bed. Groggily I reach up and feel something wet near my face. Ewwwww, was I drooling? Real attractive Sorsha. Dayammm, how long was I asleep? I roll over and see vines and flowers all over my room. Holy shit! I am like fucking Vip Van Winkle or something. I spring up out of bed in a panic and it's then that something catches my eye. I look across the room see a note from Alexis on the wall, it's letters shimmering in a fiery scrall. I let out a sigh. Oh thank the gods. Maybe I wasn't asleep as long as I thought. I head into the bathroom real quick.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:00 pm

Looking at myself in the mirror I squint my eyes still half asleep. Maybe it's because of that, or the squinting but I think I look a little better. I wash my face and quickly put on just a touch of makeup so that I don't have to pull a glamour. I look down and see my dress is all wrinkly. Without a second thought I pull on my powers and heat up the water molecules in my hands, steam starts to actually come out of them. "Instant iron" I say chuckling to myself as I move my hands down along my body, the dress smoothing out. I cool of my hands and little beads of water appear on them. I run them quickly through my hair, smoothing it out as well.

Now that I am more awake, and well rested to boot, I am thinking clearly. Ataahua isn't here. I reach out to contact her but find she is blocking me. Hurt that she would go to such lengths to avoid me I try to shrug it off. And then I turn my thoughts to Phoenyx. He must be able to know what's going on in his surroundings even though Abaddon is using him as a medium right? And I didn't even say hello to him. Why doesn't someone just kick me already? Shit, I don't feel so hot. Maybe I just need to eat. I leave the bathroom and end up stumbling towards my bedroom door. I thrust it open and stumble out into the hallway.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:04 pm

As soon as I open the door and leave my room I feel a rush. Ley line magic rushing into me. Reaching out my hands and bracing myself against the wall opposite my bedroom door, I just stand there, letting it wash over me. It begins to fill me up and not only does my naseau go away but also the last few vestiges of my sleep deprivation. Feeling better I close my eyes and cut myself off from the line as someone grabs me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:12 pm

Aengus wrote: Having finally gotten myself back into Knockmaa, I decide I am pissed off enough and well, freaked out enough about Tiamat and what she might do to me that I decide I am going to get into Sorsha's room come hell or high water. Making my way into hallway that connects the Royal Families rooms, who do I see but Sorsha. Increasing my pace I make it to her side. Grabbing her arm I spin her around and push her into the wall. "Why the FUCK have you been avoiding me?"

Sorsha's Bedroom - Page 7 Aengus
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:16 pm

As my back slams into the wall I look down at his hand on my arm and then slowly back up at him. "That hurt. Now you want to remove your hand from my arm or am I going to have to remove it for you?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:21 pm

Aengus wrote: I let go of her arm and run my hand through my hair. "Look I'm sorry, I just..... I just don't get it. You haven't said shit to me since you got home, no one will let me see you and then there was that" I say pointing to her bedroom door." I bite down on my anger as she starts to laugh. "It's not fucking funny Sorsha."

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:27 pm

I start to laugh even more. It is totally funny, and totally Abaddon. Thanks babe, I think to myself. I look back up at him and then use my hand to push him a little further away from me. "You want to give me a little space here? Look we'll talk later, after the ceremony, somewhere private, okay?" I so don't want to tell him what I need to here and now. Besides I have no idea how he is going to react and the last thing I need is a fucking scene here in the hallway.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:30 pm

Aengus wrote: Grinning at her I think, yes somewhere private later sounds perfect. "Sure, no problem."

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:44 pm

Oh great he has that look in his eye. "I'm sure everyone is waiting for me." I push past him and start down the hallway. He falls into step beside me and reaches out and tries to hold my hand. Avoiding his touch I cross my arms over my chest and increase my pace and make my way inside the dining hall.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:15 pm

Stripping my clothes I jump in the shower. It had been awhile since I'd been in here actually physcially still it was nice to be back. And as the water ran over me I wondered what exactly Lady Miko wanted? enquiring minds needed to know. Finishing up in the shower, I find some clothes I'd left there ages ago, nicely washed pressed and hung, slipping into them I make my way to the dinning hall.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum