~I.D.I.O.T ARCHIVES~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finvara's Inner Chambers

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

Finvara's Inner Chambers - Page 12 Empty Re: Finvara's Inner Chambers

Post by Guest Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:42 am

Donaugh wrote: "Come on Finn! Hurry up or we're going to be late" I called in through the bathroom door as I pulled on my mask. Akkk. He was worse than a woman. I had been dressed and ready to go for a half hour now. "What is taking your fairy ass so long?" I shouted as he opened the door. "Ohhh, you look great hon"

Finvara's Inner Chambers - Page 12 Dou1
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:45 am

"See it was worth the wait right?" She nods and I pull her in quick kiss. "You look great yourself. Gorgeous actually" I say with a wolfish grin. "I think maybe you should wear this more often" I said trailing a fingertip down her arm. She turns around and shows me the back. "Okay you Definitely should wear this again."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:47 am

Donaugh wrote: I giggled. "So glad you like it. I've always wanted to wear a sari, I think they're beautiful. I'm just happy I finally had the opportunity to put on one. So who are we going to get first?"

Finvara's Inner Chambers - Page 12 Dou1
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:51 am

I paused thinking as I donned my hat and mask. "I'm not sure where we should be picking up Ameil. Let's go by the kitchen and see if he's there first" Most likely he is. Probably worked all day today too. Fuck I should have thought about making sure he had the whole day off. Damn I need to get my shit together around here. We headed to the kitchen.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:22 pm

I came awake to the giggling of babies. At first I thought I was still asleep and dreaming but there it was again. Dou poked me in the ribs and I sat up to see my grandbabies in a crib right by the edge of the bed.

I swung my legs over the edge and stretched "What are you two doing up at this early hour? Do your parents know where you are?" Probably not I chuckle to myself. I send Sorsha some piece of mind. Standing up I peak over the crib "you two want to get in bed with grammy and grampy?" I ask lifting Sosanna up first. "Ermmm, nope. You two need to be changed first!" More giggling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:15 pm

I took the babies and got them changed and when I came back in to the room my wife was up and about. She said she was off for a quick shower. I gave her a kiss as she headed into the bathroom and POOF. The babies were over on the bed, kicking out their legs and giggling again. I walked over and sat down with them, tickling their tummies. "You two are in quite the mood today aren't you? Once Seanmathair is finished with her shower we'll go see about getting some breakfast" I said leaning down to touch thier noses with mine.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:51 pm

Ima Ebihi Zinni wrote:Silently I crept thru Knockmaa, thick mist and fog rolling thru the front doors passing those who stood mesmerized by its gentle lull... I found Finvarra, Doughnag, and the babies eating breakfast. Enveloping them I whispered softly

*** Sleep***

They fell gently as I pulled them home.

Finvara's Inner Chambers - Page 12 Ibm
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:46 am

We appear outside Finvarra's rooms. I knock soundly and we await to be let in.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:02 am

There was a loud knock at the door and Taran came out of nowhere, going to make his way over to it. I got up "Go back to what you were doing, I'll get it." I opened the door to find my favorite family standing there. I moved back out of the dorrway "well come in, come in."

They came inside and I closed the door. "I sure hope that maybe you have come to explain what the hell has been going on today?" I looked back and forth between Sorsha and Abaddon and then narrowed my gaze on my daughter. "You okay? You don't look so good."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:02 am

"Yeah, ahhh, I'm okay" I looked over towards Abaddon. I hated laying all f this on him but I didn't quite fell to telling my father, well, any of it. He led us over to his drawing room and we all sat down.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:10 am

I purposefully passed Caden over to Finvarra and stared him dead in the eyes. "I think you'd best get Dou in here and Taran so that you all can hear whats I have to say so that theres no third party dilution of the truth." I gripped Sorsha's hand and kissed it lightly. Handing Sosanna too her before getting a blanket to place over her legs.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:18 am

"Okayyyy" I say drawing the word out. He's starting to freak me out. I send a mental message out to my wife and Taran. Both come in the room. Dou sits next to me and I take her hand while cradling Caden in my other arm. Taran stood behind the couch.

I looked over at Abaddon and watched as he pandered to her like she was an invalid. Given the strangeness of earlier events and the way he is acting, something very serious happened. "Alright. Who do I need to kill?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:22 am

I smiled up at Finvarra.

"I want you too just listen do not react or say anything until Im done. And DO NOT yell at Sorsha direct any anger you have or feel towards me or so help me I'll put my fist in your mouth clear?" Taran stiffened, I cut him a glare that told him he best not test my resolve.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:24 am

"So I'll be wantin to kill you then aye?" I wondered what he had done this time. Although the way he was acting, none of it made any sense to me. "Alright. I'm listening."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:36 am

We'll start with the lesser of two evils I thought to myself now which one would that fucking be? I blew out an exasperated sigh.

"Finvarra we owe you and Dou and apology. About two days ago Caden Finn Ascended, but in order for him to do that he had to leave behind his earth bound form and become essence. We were meaning to call to you and bring both of you two where we were but we were so swept up in our own grief at the time we forgot. I am so sorry you didnt get a chance to say goodbye..." I proceeded to tell him about the events that lead up too Caden's Phoenix soul splintering and that if he chose to let Arahia die both his soul and her soul would cease to exsist... I told him that Cadens' essence now resided in our Nephew Ambrosis Angelize. When I finished I just looked up at him, the whole room stunned into silence.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:47 am

I sat there for I don't know how long just staring at him. "He's gone?" I whispered.

Caden wrote: **I not gone Seanathair. I right here**

I let out a little chuckle as I looked down on him and he reached out grabbing on to a lock of my hair, gripping it hard and givng it a tug. I smiled, even though I could feel tears gather in my eyes **that is some grip you have there little man**

Strange I didn't feel angry. Maybe I would later. They say denial is the first step in processing grief. Yep. That's what this is. Denial. How could he be gone? I pulled his baby self up to my chest and hugged him tightly, before passing him to Dou who was silenty weeping.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

My father passed Caden to Donaugh and looked back over at us with tears in his eyes. I don't think I have ever seen him cry before. It was breaking my heart

**Athair. I'm sorry**
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

I looked over to Sorsha **Misneach, you lost a son. Please don't apologize to me. And we can talk about this later, when you feel better. What is wrong with you anyway?**

She looks over at Abaddon and so my gaze follows hers. "That isn't everything is it?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:53 am

"No its barely the icing on the cake Im afraid." I looked back over at Sorsha. Tears stung my eyes at the thought of losing her.

"Do you remember the mists taking us?" I say looking over at him and Dou.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:57 am

I looked over to Dou first then back to him and nodded "Aye, I do. Then next thing I knew we were back here, waking up and the grandbabies were nowhere to be found. We assumed they had gone back to you."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:19 am

"We were taken so that we did not interfer with fate. Had we of been we would have fucked everything up and lost Sosanna and Sorsha, all in one fucking day." Finvarra's eyes darkened. I didnt relent.

"Sorsha was attacked last night while she was in the vale working on using the ley lines. Two black Elves pulled her to them and proceeded to run her thru with their swords. She had enough strength to incapacitate them but materialized elsewhere mortally wounded." I clasped her hand tight under but stared at Finvarra.

"We were trapped in La'atzu Imbaru to ensure only one of us could go to Sorsha's aid." I gritted my teeth. "This was all orchestrated on fucking purpose, to get Sosanna to the Vale alone so that she could ascend. All the while I watched from La'atzu Imbaru as my wife lay bleeding on the ground and the Elemental Gods unleashed their power upon my daughter. Normally they gift a person one element at a time. They fucking drowned her, burned her ripped her to shreds and then crushed her so that her soul would splinter from her body and go to the abyss. All the while my fucking wife was lying on the ground frozen in time but still she was fucking dying." I swallowed hard as I felt Sorsha's hand squeeze my arm.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:22 am

"I bet your wondering why right?" I asked rhetorially. "Sosanna's soul is not a new soul she is Briell. Exhalted Elemental Goddess and mother of the entire Fae. Which includes you're people Finvarra. Fuck its like Damia said that day at the Vale, Sosanna was a gift to them from NarLedah to ensure the Heir line remain in tact. I know now it was all just a small part of a big whole. I know enough to know a tiny baby like cannot house Briell and a Phoenix soul. Not in all its entirity, our little chubby princess here would have been born a woman if that was the case. So I assume the elementals along with their mother splintered her soul, keeping half in the abyss to await this moment." Tears broke loose.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:22 am

"I felt our daughter pass, . In two days I had felt both my children's earthly forms die, and felt my soul bond with Sorsha wain, as he light slowly started to fade. I will never forget this fucking week for as long as I live. When I thought all was lost, I broke. That was until Keo came. he appeared in his god form at Sosanna's side and beckoned her to return, and she did but only for him. And while all this was happening Alexis and Mikhale healed Sorsha, and I couldnt fucking get to them I was trapped. By my son." I laughed "Caden Finn is lord and Master of La'atsu Imbaru he controls the mists of consciousness, thats why he was so excepting of Keo he fucking knew all this would come to pass. He knew." I broke down not giving a shit.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:29 am

I shifted Sosanna in my arms and pulled Abaddon into me, wrappng my arm around him and rubbing his back. I looked back to my father to try and gauge his reaction.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:42 am

There were times throughout the story that yes I was angry and felt as though I could put a hurt on someone, I just wasn't sure who. I watched my son in law break down and Sorsha offer him comfort. My heart went out to him. Although I love them all very much and in my own way, he is connected to the three of them in a way I never will be. So who could blame him? I certainly didn't. It's almost more than one father and husband could take.

I stood up and started to pace, trying to wrap my mind around everything he said. I too was thankful for Keo, and happy now that I hadn't tried to pound his face into the ground. But how could I? He made Sosanna so happy. You could see it plain as day. I lowered my head, also saying a silent thanks to Alexis and Mikhale for healing my daughter and bringing her back from the brink of death. I've had a long time with my daughter since that first time she was brought here, but it wouldn't have made losing her any easier.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next