~I.D.I.O.T ARCHIVES~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finvara's Inner Chambers

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

Finvara's Inner Chambers - Page 7 Empty Re: Finvara's Inner Chambers

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:15 am

I start laughing "Well that would go a long way to explaining the oh so warm welcome." Gods I love the Dragons. I'll have to send Xannon something nice and crunchy to eat. Hmmmm, maybe Hecate. I smile. "Okay I am off to get them dressed then."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:17 am

Finvarra wrote: Turning away from the window I look at her and it just slips out "Fucking aye you look like shit"

Finvara's Inner Chambers - Page 7 Finvarra2
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:20 am

"Gee thanks." I say trying to bite back my anger and not quite succeeding. "Don't worry, I'll make sure I look presentable enough for you today." And with that I vanish.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:27 am

Finvarra wrote: That went over well. I only meant she looked like a zombie. Okay so that wouldn't have been better. But fuck me she looks so tired. I'll just let her cool down. Besides I better go see what Kahurangi and Hecate are up to and make sure they don't kill each other. I vanish.

Finvara's Inner Chambers - Page 7 Finvarra2
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:09 pm

There was nothing more freeing than running although my lungs felt like they were about to collapse, I leant up against the wall outside of Finvarra's chambers. Breathless and feeling slighty sickly. I laugh to myself, I hadn't noticed that someone was watching me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:51 pm

Izabella Miko wrote:"And you would be?"

Finvara's Inner Chambers - Page 7 Lim
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:54 pm

I look up breathing heavily at her, very fairy like I think to myself. My side ached I wonder what that feeling is?

"Other than tired I would be Abaddon Faysal and you?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:56 pm

Izabella Miko wrote:"I am Lady Izabella Miko, it is a pleasure to meet you Prince Abaddon" Curtsy accordingly. Although my mind was running riffe, I thought he had dumped The Princess and thats why she went off the proverbial deepend? Mind you if I had a husband that looked like him, needless to say Id make one nice matress. "I thought you were a god? you smell very human to me!"

Last edited by on Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:57 pm

"Well that's kind of whack, do you go around making a habbit of sniffing people?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:00 pm

Izabella Miko wrote:"Excuse my directness your highness, but you are rather wiffy!" I say waving my hand mockingly infront of my nose.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:03 pm

Every time she kept refering to me as a Prince or Your highness I kept thinking of myself with big frilly lapels in a purple polyesta suit singing Purple Rain. Shaking it off I smile up at her.

"For a Lady you are rather outspoken." She grinned. "What can I do for you?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:09 pm

Izabella Miko wrote:"Nothing really Im just passing by, would you care for me to show you around the court? well after you take a shower or something!"

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:12 pm

"Sure I have some clothes in Sorsha's old bedroom I'll meet you in the dinning hall if you like?" She nods and walks off while I move to Sorsha's bedroom.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:26 am

Finvara's Inner Chambers - Page 7 A71415
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:26 am

"Wow did you order this before we got here?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:33 am

Izabella Miko wrote:"Yes I did, but they still have to bring our tea trolley." In the background you could hear the tea trolley wheels turning. "There we go."

Finvara's Inner Chambers - Page 7 CATERING20200620TEA20SANDWICHES

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:45 am

Seren wrote:" Is there anything else my lady?" she shakes her head no and I bow to leave the room.

"Sorry yeah I'd like something else, can I have a eggs benedict with black pudding, bacon, hashbrowns and a juice please. Um whats your name?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:47 am

Seren wrote:I curtsy and nod my head. "My name is Seren my Lord" he smiles warmly at me which is a first for one of the court, normally they treat us like cannon fodder.

"Thank you Seren." She curtsy's again the leaves us. I turn back to Lady Miko and apologize. "Im sorry but what you have there will barely touch the sides, and you said your famished, I'd inhale and that would be all gone." she giggled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:52 am

Lady Miko wrote:"You are very friendly with the help, Prince Abaddon she didn't even realize who you were. Normally a servant would be flogged for such an over sight!" I lean forward popping just enough cleavage for him to get a good eyeful. "Tea?"

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:57 am

Watching her closely, I realized something every move she makes is with purpose, be it a slight arch of her brow or the dropping of her shoulder to expose her breast. Fortunately for me I'd seen enough titties in my life time to desensitize myself to her little ploys.

"Yes please milk no sugar." She pauses lifting her shoulder back slightly which makes her tits pop again. Thank fuck for my periferal vision or she's see I was noticing. "You have a slight accent, how long have you lived here in Knockmaa?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:02 am

Lady Miko wrote:I couldnt tell was he watching me? Im sure he was but his face registered no such inclination. But he was assessing me that much I could feel, kind of like when a predator decides wether or not he wants to bite.

"Very astute your Highness, I do not physically live here in Knockmaa. I travel backwards and forth between here and Poland. We have large family holdings, which I manage while my younger brother and parents live here." I paused to take a sip of my tea before continuing.

"How about you? Are the Faysals going to be living here permanantly in Knockmaa?"

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:06 am

"Indeffinitely." Seren came bustling out with my food and my stomack growled. Thanking her again, I tucked in straight away. I could tell by Lady Miko's facial features that my one word answer went down like a lead balloon. Oh well SPECIFICS SPECIFICS SPECIFICS. I laughed inwardly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:56 am

Lady Miko wrote:Reviting conversation, I wonder if he's being coy on purpose or if its his nature to be evasive? Time to test his resolve.

"Thats good, the kingdom is in disrepair at the moment, with the unfotunate business with Lord Aengus, well he had many followers. Who werent pleased he was usurped or the circumstances that lead to his banishment."

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:02 am

Unflinching I looked her straight in the eye. She was so transparent in this regard, purposefully dropping Aengu's name to get a reaction. How amusing.

"Given your courts penchant for beating servants, I would assume the penalty for physcially abusing the Princess would have dire consequences. Finvarra is a wise and passionate ruler. Had it of been my daughter I would have cut his fingers off one by one with a blunt pair of secutures, then healed him and started on a different appendages. But lucky for him Im not his king."

The look of mortification etched across her face. PRICELESS. I continued eating my meal.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:05 am

Lady Miko wrote:I couldnt tell if his anger was about The Princess or if he was projecting. Gods Im normally better at manipulating people into saying or giving up something.

"I dont know how I would react if I were put in a situation like that. I would hope my maternal instincts would kick in. Are you planning on learning how the court is run?"

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next