~I.D.I.O.T ARCHIVES~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finvara's Inner Chambers

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

Finvara's Inner Chambers - Page 11 Empty Re: Finvara's Inner Chambers

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:10 am

I read over the procclimation carefully, nodding I look up at Finvarra

"What are the servants rights? Because I am having issue with the definition of punishment. Depending on what their rights are if the Lords and Ladies are astute scholars then that would be their first loophole."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:20 am

"Well in terms of what you are asking.... in the households they serve?" I sighed heavily and ran a hand through my hair. I leaned back in my chair and looked him in the eye "They have none"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:22 am

"Then perhaps this procclimation should be instated with a law change because unless their rights are defined this decree is worth shit."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:28 am

"Done" I started laughing "Well, this is certainly going to be interesting." I looked over at Sorsha who was grinning from ear to ear. "Do me a favor Misneach? Go find Dou and see if she wants some breakfast?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:28 am

"Sure Athair." I got up and went to find Donaugh.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:35 am

Waiting for Sorsha to leave the room, my wards hissed as Finvarra brought up some kind of Shield... "Smoothe Finvarra so what is it you need?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:42 am

"Well I am sure you have noticed something about my daughter. When she sets her mind on something she doesn't stop until she gets it." I paused as a shit eating grin spread on his face. "Yeahhhhh." I said laughing.

"Look I know this Kingdom is in desparate need of changes. I spent most of yesterday just walking around and observing things." I shook my head. How did things come so far I wondered to myself. "I have no problems with making such changes but damn. Sorsha is just.... so gung ho, it's all full steam ahead without thinking things through. I just need you to help me make her see the light. See that it is going to take time. You are the only person I see her listening to."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:46 am

I smiled "Yes fore thought isn't a strong point. But perhaps in some respects her determination is exactly what this place needs. I'll help you as much as I can, so tell me what do you need?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:56 am

"Oh no I agree. Her determination and enthusiasm is greatly needed and I am thrilled she is finally taking on her stattion here, which she says is thanks to you" I incline my head in thanks "and all I need is for you to slow her down, make her think things through and look at all angles when ever she starts getting all.." I raise my hands and shake them "crazy. Honestly I don't know how you do it." I say with a smirk.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:13 am

"I love her thats how, even though at times I want to strangle her. But we're getting there. Im sorry you had to come back to this Finvarra, Its not in my nature to turn a blind eye to what the servants go thru. I did want to talk to you about changing another law... And that is the one which states that all working class citerzins of Knockmaa have to return to serve when they come of age. If its possible can we actually place changes that actually make them employees of the court so they have a choice? Everyone should have a choice."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:39 am

I laughed when he said he wanted to strangle her, thinking I have felt that way myself a time or two. "Abaddon, please don't apologize. I am not looking to be some kind of dictator here, I want and would hope someone will give me a swift kick in the ass when I fail to notice something that should be changed. There is just so much to keep an eye over." I paused and sighed again.

"I believe it to be why the court system was designed in the first place, a way to dole out some resposibility and have people govern their own houses. While I am sure there are many who are fair I see now that there are just as many who should not have such power. It was also a way to have people speak up when the wanted things changed. Perhaps I have been relying on the wrong people."

"And yes. I have been thinking about that myself. Not just the law about them returning but restructuring the whole class system. I am coming to detest the word servant, so yes perhaps employees is what we need. I need to do some more thinking and get things straight in my head before I start making such significant changes however. I would ask that you bear with me."

"You are a fair an honest man Abaddon, I may have been hard on you in the past, but I am coming to see that Sorsha couldn't have found anyone better to share her life with, to have a family with."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:02 am

"Shit you dont want a hug now do you?" I grinned at him as he flipped me the verb.

"Thanks Finvarra that means alot coming from you, I know that things will take time and Im here now to help you. I dont know if Sorsha has told you but I am unwilling to allow our children to grow up in Knockmaa if things continue on as they have been. But I see you are more than willing to adapt, the others might not be but more fool them. Their short sightedness holds this kingdom back. Hell Im not looking for a utopian society such things only exsist in fairy tales. Equality and freedom is all I seek. On a more horrid note are you going to the Elf party? Ball thing?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:08 am

"Your counsel is much appreaciated Abaddon and I am willing to take all the help I can get. An Elven ball? Ohhh right, Renya's birthday." I grinned at the pained look on Abaddon's face. "Aye, I'll be there. You however seem like you would rather poke out your eyes."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:13 am

"That obvious huh? I hate those futhings, coupled by the fact I can't dance for shyte. And then there is the hordes of people. Its why I like Knockmaa so much no one really knows me and cant ask me for help or engage me. Im not a people person."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:16 am

I started laughing LOUD. "You obviously have never been to an Elven ball. Trust me, there will be so many people there I think you could blend in or hide in a corner and no one would even know. Besides, you are forgetting the most important part. It's a costume ball." He makes a shoot me now face and I laugh again "don't you see? Go be someone other than you. And who says you have to dance?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:22 am

"Hello SORSHA!! Id rather cut myself than play dress up. Its not my bag and if it werent for the fact Mikhale is there and is up to something I'd decline and stay home. So the Decree is settled then? Because were going to need clerical workers. ermm might I suggest Seb and Rufus, possibly Quinn."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:28 am

"Yes I will take care of all that business before I head out tonight. I'll let you and Sorsha decide who you would like to help you with the clerical crap becuase this is her baby, so I am putting her in charge of it."

I lean in towards him "I suspect once the elves start dancing, it will be that last thing on my daughters mind. In fact I would be surprised if she didn't club you over the head and drag you off somewhere." I said with a chuckle. I let down the sheild to the room as I felt Sorsha making her way back to us.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:30 am

I grinned. Too bad I wasnt in the fucking mood, sex is the last thing on my mind at the moment.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:37 am

I made my way back into my fathers study and I see the two of them sitting there grinning. "Dou said she was waiting for you to eat but I told her not to bother so she's having breakfast out in the gardens." I paused looking between the two of them. "Everything okay?" My father nods and tells me he'll have all the business taken care of by the end of the day.

"Alright, well if you don't need me for anything else I might head over to Lexi's now." I looked over at Abaddon "Is that cool? Do you want me to take the minis with me?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:42 am

"Yeah we can go now if you like."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:49 am

"Okay Boo. I need to head home first anyway, I want to shower and what not before heading over." We made our goodbyes to my father and I flashed us all home.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:11 am

I sat in my study and finished the porclamation as well as the law change. Upon finishing, I sent it out all over the kingdom.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:47 am

Finvara's Inner Chambers - Page 11 Ball
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:33 am

TPMSG wrote: **Hi Athair. Abaddon, the kids and I are already in the vale. Do you think you could bring Ameil, Seb and Rufus with you and Dou? Oh shizz, and Quinn? I would really appreciate it. Can't wait to see your outfit.**
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:38 am

Smiling I messaged her back.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next