~I.D.I.O.T ARCHIVES~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finvara's Inner Chambers

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

Finvara's Inner Chambers - Page 8 Empty Re: Finvara's Inner Chambers

Post by Guest Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:07 am

So she was fishing, alright two can play this game.

"Possibly. Do you not have any children of your own?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:09 am

Lady Miko wrote:Could he be anymore annoying with his one word answers? "No I do not have any children of my own. My younger brother has enough for the both of us. He and his wife have I think 11 children."

Finvara's Inner Chambers - Page 8 Lim
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:10 am

Fuck me hornyness must be a fairy thing. daymn...

"Wowza how does he cope with that many children?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:12 am

Lady Miko wrote:Finally a bit of spark, if he wasnt so goodlooking he would be as boring as a fence post.

"He doesnt he has live in Nannies. Did you know they have a creche here for children, might I suggest you check it out. Im sure there would be plenty of willing people who would look after your children should you have the need."

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:15 am

Yeah right and leave my kids to the likes of you, fat fucking chance lady! I couldnt imagine growing up here, its so fake. People put on faces with the pretense of being nice. Only the servants seemed honest. Everyone else I'd met had an agenda. How tiresome.

"who runs the creche?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:16 am

Lady Miko wrote:Was he considering it? goodie that would be our in to Prince Caden. Perfect. "Its run by the servants and overseen by the house of lords. We can go have a look at it after you've finished eating if you like?"

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:22 am

what did she want I wandered? I looked over her shoulder, the sun was beginning to set. And there was no dinner in the oven for when Sorsha and the kids returned.

"I'll have to decline, perhaps another time."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:25 am

Lady Miko wrote:I couldnt help feel disappointed. He was intriguing however annoying his one word answers were, oh and the fact his intense blue eyes made my clit throb I was so happy my mother literally beat control over my fairy light into me. "Izabella she's say you cannot have anyone think they have that hold over you." She would make me endure the sickest torments. Making me practice while I was with a lover. All for appearance sakes. Right now Im so happy for it, or he'd know just how hot he makes me. I can't help but feel envious of the Princess for having him. I wonder if he is a good lover? I giggle inwardly off topic Izabella.

"As you wish your Highness,whenever is suitable for you!"

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:33 am

"I think probably my wife would want to show me around, but when she is away I will call on you." She nods.

"Well I would like to thank you for the company and food, I must be going."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:35 am

Lady Miko wrote:"Could I walk with you, your home is on the way to mine or I could poof you there. If your feeling lazy its quite a distance to travel." He nods and agrees to poofing. I go to grab his hand and he shakes his head.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:09 pm

"Give me a moment I'd like to go thank the chef when I take my dishes into the kitchen." She looked mortified again.

"Let me guess not something the "Court" members do?" she shakes her head in agreement. "Well times change my Lady, stay here if you wish I shant be long."

I wonder off taking in my plate and cup to the kitchen.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:11 pm

"Im ready when you are?" she grabs my hand and we vanish.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:51 am

I appear in my fathers chamber to find Taran sitting at his desk pouring over a scroll. I walk over and sit in a chair across from him "so what did you find?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:57 am

Taran wrote: Without looking up "Yes I was right, anyone of royal blood can make a proclemation. Are you sure you...." I look up "Oh please tell me you are not going in there dressed like that? Especially if you are going to be making a fucking Royal Decree!!"

Finvara's Inner Chambers - Page 8 Taran
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:04 am

I was initially shocked that he not only yelled at me but cursed at me as well, but then I had to smile. "Taran. My my. Aren't we the tense one. You need to relax. Maybe YOU should go on vacation too!" I look down at my clothes "and what is wrong with what I am wearing?" Damn I mean I am not even wearing jeans today.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:08 am

Taran wrote: I could see the look in her eye. The one that said 'I don't really give a fuck' "Sorsha, please for me, put something else on, a dress to be specific."

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:09 am

I smiled at him. "Yelling, cursing and now calling me Sorsha? You feeling okay?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:12 am

Taran wrote: I ran my hand through my hair. I hadn't even realized I called her by name "Yeah I am fine but you are obviously driving me off the deep end into insanity. Are you going to change or not?"

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:37 am

"I seem to have that effect on people" I muttered. "Yeah I'll change" Why not I think to myself. "A dress you say" he nods and I had to laugh despite everything. While that narrowed it down it still left a WHOLE wide window open and I couldn't help but think of Abaddon. I could almost hear him yelling SPECIFICS.

I materialized on a simple but elegant dress and Taran just looks at me like that's not what I meant. "Sorry this is what you are getting. You ready or what?" He sighs but nods and stands up. We make our way into the throne room.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:44 am

Without knocking on the door we entered Finvarra's chambers. Sitting quietly as we waited for Sorsha to return.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:46 am

Seren wrote:"Abaddon do you think it went well tonight?" he nods his head but remains some what quiet.

Finvara's Inner Chambers - Page 8 Seren10
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:08 am

I walked in and saw them both sitting quietly "Sorry I kept you both waiting." I went and kneeled in front of Seren and took her hands. "Seren I think I can heal your back. Would you like me to try?" She nods and I whisper "forgive me for not thinking of it earlier."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:47 pm

Silently I sat and watched the pain etch across Seren's face. She smiled with relief when it was over and I asked "Can we go home now?"

Sorsha nodded but I could see there was more she wanted to say and knowin her as well as I did she would bombard me with it when we were alone. How I wish my wards would make me invisible, or I dont know siphon off the plethora of emotions racking my brain right now. Something other than feeling.

We file into the truck which was just outside. The drive home long and tedious you know how you have empty spaces and nothing but silence fills them. Which is so deafening a pin dropping sounds like an avalance. Yeah welcome to my world.

Pulling up outside our home we go inside.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:38 am

Returning home, Donaugh went off to get us settled back in and I went in search of Taran.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:27 am

After looking over some papers Taran left for me I let out a sigh and figure I better get this over with. I send Sorsha a message.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next