~I.D.I.O.T ARCHIVES~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kitchen

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Kitchen - Page 3 Empty Re: The Kitchen

Post by Guest Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:46 pm

Borsch wrote:"Gee you three gossip like old maids. Chop chop do you think you can cook our food faster?"

The Kitchen - Page 3 BORSCH
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:08 pm

Rufus wrote:I choked. "You're not letting Quinn around the food are you? She'd ruin it. Remember last time we ate Quinn's cooking, Seb?" He nods and rubs his stomach. "We were pissing through our asses for the next two days." Quinn gags. "Too explicit? Sorry." I said with a laugh, half meaning it.

The Kitchen - Page 3 Rufuscopy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:12 pm

Seb wrote:"Yeah cotton soft my as- dang we shouldnt swear around the babies did you notice Abaddon doesnt so we should try too. If I had money I'd sue Cotton soft toilet paper inc. Liars"

The Kitchen - Page 3 SEB
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:25 pm

Quinn wrote:"I know how to cook!" I say a little loudly, but not loud enough to alarm the babies. I pointed my knife at Rufus again. "Will you stop cussing or do I have to cut out your tongue?" He wiggles his tongue at me and I make a move towards him. Borsch plucks the knife from my hand and gives me a puny vegetable peeler.
Borsch wrote:Rufus puts his hands together like he's praying and directs it at me in a silent thank you. I smiled at Quinn. "That would hurt more than a sharp knife." Rufus' mouth drops open in disbelief and Quinn laughs.
"Three strikes and you're out Rufus." I warned with a cock of my brow. "And for your 4-1-1. I purposely put laxatives in that beef stew because you two doorknobs left me at the mercy of Lord Degant the senior!"

The Kitchen - Page 3 Qunnhiggins
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:36 pm

Rufus wrote:"You are so evil! Im never eating your food again, serves you right" **Seb next time we set her up with My mother, father and brother.** I smirk. "Okay point taken about the cussing, since the Prince doesnt do it around them I wont." I hear the oddes thing.
Sosanna wrote:**Good then Athair wont hurt you**
Caden wrote:**Sossie or Mama, wheres Mama Sossie we bring her?**
Rufus wrote:"Who's Sossie?" as I spoke that name the bowl of beans and tomatoes I had on the bench literally upchucked food all over me. "Damage who did that?" I say looking around at Quinn and Seb. Then we heard giggling and I looked up over at the babies who were awake.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:48 pm

Quinn wrote:"Aw, they're awake!" I laughed as they dumped food on Rufus. "I think I found my replacements. Two Amigas and One Amigo." I laughed again and made my way to the babies. "Good morning you two cuties." I say, looking in on them.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:52 pm

Seb wrote:"I feel used, like Im an old play thing she's just got bored with. but dang if they did that I wonder what other things Caden and Sosanna can do?" Next thing I knew I was cradling a tiny baby dressed in pink in my arms, and a bottle materialized hovering in front of me.
"Dang Princess you got skills, they're powerful."

The Kitchen - Page 3 SEB
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:05 am

Borsch wrote:I chuckled. "She likes you. Alright, time for a break you three. I'll keep working. Seb, feed princess Sosanna and then we get back to work. Is prince Caden hungry also?" I see Quinn's face light up at the prospect of carrying one of the babies.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:09 am

Quinn wrote:"Can I please, Ameil?" I watch as he delicately picks up Prince Caden. Holding my hands out in invitation he passes him to me. "Hello little Prince, welcome home." Ameil handed me a warmed bottle. Greedily the Prince gobbled it.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:13 am

Rufus wrote:"I feel unimportant." I stated, but those three were too absorbed with the babies. Borsch looks over at me and says since I'm not doing anything I can keep cooking. Those asses, I think good-naturedly as I get back to what I was doing.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:44 am

I walk back into the kitchen.

"Yeah sorry I took so long." In a flash both Sosanna and Caden materialize in my arms well fed and burping. "Good morning Moncha's." I take one look at Rufus to see he is wearing some of our breakfast. "Let me guess you called Sosanna not by her name?" He nods "Yes aparently only her brother and cousin's call her that. She gets picky about others using it. Atleast those arent hot. So you'll live unscathed although your shirt is manky. Do you have a spare?" He groans and moans aobut having to go home. "Sosanna can you help him please." A new shirt appears on him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:07 am

Rufus wrote:"Thanks Princess." I look down. It was a fucking rocking shirt but man, the baby was morbid.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:11 am

Seb wrote:"Dang that T Shirt rocks. A little on the morbid side especially for a babie, what kind of bed time stories do you read them?" I ask the prince cheekily.

The Kitchen - Page 3 SEB
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:15 am

I laugh...

Caden and Sosanna wrote:**Athair Athair we see Senathair?**

"He's back? We'll go see him once Mama arrives." Kissing their foreheads, I look over at Borsch who's cooking up a storm, my tummy grumbles loudly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:16 am

Quinn wrote:"They're amazing how they communicate. Have they always been able too? or is it a recent thing? Most fairys can't even dribble straight at their age." I reach over and touch The little Princess head.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:21 am

"Ever since their conception, they're very aware. And yes extremely powerful, do fairys not come into their power until they come of age?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:24 am

Rufus wrote:"Yes that is correct, some of us dont care for magic. Well I dont I'd rather use my hands, arms legs and mind. Seems pointless having them if you use your powers all the time."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:26 am

Borsch wrote:"Yes, I agree much more sastisfying when you have to work at perfecting something, or knowing what you created you did so with your own hands."

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:27 am

I nod my head profusely, having had power I know greatly now how lazy I had grown because of my ability to wield power. I laughed. Especially after my run, I laughed again.

"So when will breakfast be ready?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:35 am

Text Message 4 Abaddon wrote: I got your message. I'll be there soon. Seren wants to come and needs a shower first. See you soon. Sorsha.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:40 am

Borsch wrote:We watch as he takes out his phone and reads the message.

"It wont be much longer, are you getting company soon?"

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:43 am

"Yes do you think you can make Cajun Eggs benny and a pot of fresh coffee aparently Sorsha things that its food for the gods."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:59 am

Borsch wrote:"I take it you dont drink coffee? Perhaps you havent had good coffee?"

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:00 am

"Yeah no its wrong, tea is nice though."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:00 am

We appear outside the doors to the kitchen. I can hear some low talking and then some laughing. I felt kinda weird. Like I was invading something private. Seren all but pushes me through the door. "Errmmm, hi." I said rather lamely.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum