~I.D.I.O.T ARCHIVES~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kitchen

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Kitchen - Page 8 Empty Re: The Kitchen

Post by Guest Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:33 am

"Good morning to you as well. Yes please. My man is starving apparently and well, we all know I lack in the area of culinary arts."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:37 am

Ameil wrote: "Two full Irish breakfasts?" They both nod and I bark out a few orders in Gaelic before turning back to them. "So the king has cancelled Samhain this year. I haven't heard him give any reason as to why." I paused and saw that Sorsha was about to say something so I quickly added "Not that I am complaining mind you."

The Kitchen - Page 8 BORSCH
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:43 am

I let out a chuckle "I didn't think that you were. I had heard from Taran last night who told me but I haven't talked to my father about it yet, so I don't know his reasons any more than you. Actually" I turned towards Abaddon "I'm going to head down there and see if they are up and about yet. Maybe get our children back." I gave him a quick kiss and looked between the two of them "I won't be long" I made my way to my fathers rooms.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:26 pm

Ameil wrote: Abaddon you know where all the ingredients are, chopchop! I clapped my hands at him and raised an authoritative brow.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:27 pm

I mummbled to myself while smirking in his direction. "Have you eaten Ameil?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:28 pm

Ameil wrote:"I am peckish, just some bacon for me please.."

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:49 pm

I get down to business and grab out all the ingredients and start cooking in no time we had our breakfast ready too go.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:54 pm

We came into the kitchen "Look whose here" the kids were squirming in their seats. "Oh go on then and poof if you want to."

Caden and Sosanna wrote: **Athair!**

The Kitchen - Page 8 FR

*POOF!*
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:03 pm

"Hello moncha's, I missed you." kissing both of them I look up at Sorsha. "Breakfast is ready babe you want to eat in the staffroom?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:10 pm

"Okay, sounds good" I picked up both of our plates and headed into the staffroom. He came in and sat down with both the kids still in his arms and I put his plate in front of him before setting down my own. "Here let me take one of them, that way we can both eat" I say as I bend down to take Cade in my hands. I go and sit down, putting him on my lap. "Did you make this?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:25 pm

I smiled nodding I picked up a piece of toast and dipped it in the egg for Sosanna. "So whats your dad up too today baby?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:39 pm

"Ummm, no idea really. I asked if he wanted to come down for breakfast but he said they already ate and that he had some things to attend to." I shrugged "no idea what those are. Did you want to see him about something?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:47 pm

"I thought maybe we should bump heads at some time going over law changes and bureaucratic stuff. Why did you want to do something?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:49 am

"Funny you should mention that because he did. Said something about him giving it alot of thought but that he wanted to wait until after the holidays to enact anything. Whatever he is thinking must be pretty big, otherwise he wouldn't be putting it off, but it's part of why he cancelled the festival."

I paused eating some more of my breakfast and then soaked up the bean juice with a small piece of bread. Pulling Caden back up against me I held it up for him. As he started to suck on it I looked back over to Abaddon and let out a smal sigh. "I'm going to have to go see Hecate. If not today, soon."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:09 pm

"Do you want us to come? and hang on what festival?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:14 pm

"Samhain. I swear I said something about it last night?" I paused trying to remember if I did or not. "And for now I think I'd rather see my mother alone."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:25 pm

"Samhain, right I think we talked about your birthday yes. And as for you going alone. Fuck that! If you wont let us come then atleast take Taran." I pushed my plate away.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:05 am

"You think I am in danger from my mother?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:16 am

"I think in light of recent events, I feel better if someone was with you."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:21 am

He had a point but somehow it also felt like one step away from having a fucking body guard again. "Boo" I paused "do you want to come?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:44 am

"Yes I do, but you just said you wanted to do it on your own. I figured that was because of Hecate's and Faysals history"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:52 am

I nodded and looked down at my plate. "It is. I'm sorry, I just.... don't think I am ready for the two of you to be in the same room."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:01 am

She fucking says it time and time again that she only see's me and yet in this instance she doesnt. I gritted my teeth, while trying to reign in my temper as I spoke. "I am not Faysal Sorsha!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:29 am

My head popped back up to look at him. "I fucking know that Abaddon" I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Opening them slowly I looked at him again. "It's not you Boo. It's her." Christ and it's fucking me. This shit with her has me fucking mental and what's worse is I keep letting her do it to me. I dropped my head into my hand even though what I felt like doing was smashing it into a wall.

I paused before looking back up at him "You think I look at you, like this" I say with a twirl of my finger in his direction "and see him? I don't Abaddon. Not even a bit. And I don't even really care what she'll see. It doesn't matter because she wants YOU Abaddon. I don't think it matters what you look like." I let out a sigh, waiting for him to freak the fuck out on me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:46 am

I reached over the table to flip her hair back so I could see her face. "So what if she wants me, I could care less. All that should matter too you Sorsha is that I want you." I took a deep breath and sat back.

"People will think and say what they want, the only way it can harm us is if we let it in. So it comes down to you and if you are going to let your fears rule?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum