~I.D.I.O.T ARCHIVES~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorsha's Bedroom

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Sorsha's Bedroom - Page 4 Empty Re: Sorsha's Bedroom

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2007 9:55 am

I stay still holding Abaddon, his tight embrace almost crushing. I stroke his back as the earth rumbles. He is freaking me out. "Babe what is it? What's wrong?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2007 12:17 pm

"Nothing I just missed you, so how bouts we get married huh?" letting her go I walk towards the bed.

sitting down I comtemplate the road ahead, what to do with the villa? reaching out I speak to Bourne.

Just sitting there I couldnt help but mourn my losses, as I sat there thinking of Eva clothes appeared on my body. Funnily enough all in her favourite color. How I wished she was here with us now, I let out a small laugh. Sorsha entered the room, looking up at her I realised how much I loved her...

"I'll be back Baby, I need to go speak to your dad"

I materialize out to find Finvarra
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2007 2:26 pm

Layla's message for Abaddon

Layla wrote:She's gone hasn't she?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2007 2:29 pm

Materializing in Sorsha's room. I clamp down over my pain., I smoothe out my dress.

"What you didnt think I'd miss thsi monumental occasion?" I hugg her tightly. "I come bearing gifts since that stupid brother of mine wants to spring this on you last minute so to speak"

"Something New" a rack of dresses appears in front of us.

1. blue
  2. red
  3. white
  4. ivory
  5. creme
  6. gold

7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. 10
"Something Borrowed, and something old. These all belonged to our mother"

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. 10

"something Blue"

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5

"Flowers"

1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. 10

"Is there anything we've forgotten? are the others coming?"

Last edited by on Mon May 14, 2007 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2007 3:03 pm

Sitting quietly I watch as Sorsha looks over the things I brought.

"If you dont like them thats okay, you can use something else."

she goes to hug me and I step back slightly.

"gee why couldnt Abaddon wait?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2007 3:16 pm

"A wedding!" layla sqealed as she appeared in the room with Lexi and Gehn, "You could give a girl a bit of warning!" She looked down to see what she was wearing, and smiled. ""o you have beautiful taste" she whispered, "even if you do make them so I fall out."

"Eva" On seeing Eva she smiled broadly, running forward to hug her but then stopping, uncertain whether or not she would want it. Trying not to hurt, she allowed Eva to make the first move.

Last edited by on Mon May 14, 2007 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2007 3:26 pm

Layla wrote:"A wedding!" layla sqealed as she appeared in the room, "You could give a girl a bit of warning!" She looked down to see what she was wearing, and smiled. ""o you have beautiful taste" she whispered, "even if you do make them so I fall out."

"Eva" On seeing Eva she smiled broadly, running forward to hug her but then stopping, uncertain whether or not she would want it. Trying not to hurt, she allowed Eva to make the first move.

Still standing on the otherside of the clothes rack, I smile warmly at all three women. But kept my distance. I couldnt bare embracing them. It would make it too hard to leave.

"Hello Layla, your dress is beautiful. You do have such wonderful flare. Lets hope your dress plays nice today.? looking down at Layla's feet I realise I smiled.

"You know I did forget something Sorsha, Shoes. But since Layla is the shoe fiend I think she might be able to help you there."

Last edited by on Mon May 14, 2007 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2007 3:42 pm

Layla clenched her fists, trying desperately not to embrace Eva, the distance between them cut at her sould like a knife. "Thank you Eva", she said formally, trying to hide her emotions, knowing how Eva felt about them. "Altough this dress has a mind if it's own, it was gold when I left, it's pink now, as for staying within it's confines, lets hope so." Layla heard a laugh in her ear.

"Shoes I can do" layla materialised several options.

7- "you might need these in your condition, you can always change into them later, if you don't like them for the wedding, I think they are really cute"

Layla looked at Sorsha, "it's a shame Abaddon couldn't wait, I have the perfect dress for you."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2007 3:53 pm

"What Abaddon wants he gets." mulling over the shoes, I watch Sorsha with intrest.

"you look flustered, perhaps some sugar is needed?"

"Layla how are you going with preperations for Dads Memorial?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2007 3:57 pm

"The guests are arriving, Mikhale is sorting out rooms for them, gehn has offered to cater, well orgnise the catering through Simmons, but we haven't finalised a menu for the feast, she would also like to dance and provide entertainment. I've asked Lexi to help with the flowers, I thought something red. He seemed to like red. And I have no idea how to crown an elm. That's about all really. I haven't been so well today so I didn't get a lot done. I would dearly love for you to be involved. Will you be there?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2007 4:02 pm

"They have gardeners there, if not just make Mikhale do it! Im sure he will delegate some poor pledge to climb those big trees in the cold!, I will be there." I pause for a second.

"Hang on did you say you were sick?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2007 4:09 pm

Layla looked uncertainly at Sorsha, how much should she say, she didn't know for certain what had happened, they believed it was a hex. "I guess you could say I had a funny turn, after a blinding headache I collapsed, Sorsha and Gehn healed me. I'm still a bit woozy, but I will manage." Layla felt something kiss her bare shoulder, when she turned nothing was there. Why in this realm she wondered?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2007 4:19 pm

"You seem skitish? do you have any idea who would want to hurt you?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2007 4:23 pm

"You mean other that the list of enemies I already have?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2007 4:31 pm

"Well the druid council cant touch you! so you can rule them off. So who else would that leave?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2007 4:34 pm

"It rules out the council yes, but what if one of them was a witch in her own right. One who doesn't agree with the council and who hates me." Layla knew there were traces of druid inthis attack, only someone with knowledge of the dragon could have stopped it from healing her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2007 4:39 pm

"Then that would mean war on the Druid Council. Simple you break a pact with the gods and the reprocussions can be severre. But intresting.."

Dad could come back, the thought reeled over and over in my head. Yes his soul was in sorha's boy, but his essense, well ego or ouisa wasnt, and there was no body. It went into the heavens. A cold whisp of my burgeonging powers flushed into me, as I saw him. Oh my god! yes!

"tell me more about this? witch druid..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2007 4:41 pm

"She's called Neve D'Eath, and she is my mother"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2007 4:46 pm

"right, where did she attack you?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2007 4:53 pm

"Look Eva, I know you are trying to help, truly I do, and I love you for it. But we need to tread carefully here, Neve is not someone to be trusted or relied upon. Othr than her irational hatred for me she is unpredictacle, as for her attacks, this was not the first. I belive her first attack on my life was 6 months before I was born, she hated me with a poisonous fear from the day of my conception. The attcks are few but regular. she is not part of the council and being a witch she often circumnavigate their edicts. Many of them are frightened of her power, besides she has the unoffical blessing of the leader of the council Jacob D'Eath, my grandfather." Layla remembered the evil gleam in his eyes, the one she saw in all those dreams when he whipped her for challenging their power.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2007 4:58 pm

"what ever you say, I wont ask you anymore questions. About it. Is Anggun back yet?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2007 5:10 pm

Layla's touch burned... I wanted to rip my hand out of hers. But fought against it,as I knew it was more for her benefit. As she let go of my hand I pulled away further. Walking around the room.

"I cant promise to visit you. Abaddon will be able to help more than I can anyways. If your feeling dizzy perhaps you should rest, sit I'll go get you some tea. or something? would you like anything?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2007 5:14 pm

"Please don't withdraw Eva, what I need at the moment is not tea, or anything material. It's a friend, that's what I need."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2007 5:19 pm

"I dont have the strength to be a good friend or anything you would ask of me, right now. But I wll stay."

Sitting across the room I watch as the others move around uncomforable and strained. Its you Eva my inner voice chimed. Just leave, leave now! I kept looking at the door. Wishing someone new would enter... And right on cue Doughnag and Hecate entered Oh great.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2007 5:27 pm

"Eva I don't ask anything of you, just be yourself, and know you will always have a special place in my heart." Layla smiled at her.

"Do you think this thing will ever get underway?" Layla asked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum