~I.D.I.O.T ARCHIVES~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banquet Hall

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

Banquet Hall - Page 4 Empty Re: Banquet Hall

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 2:25 am

"Well then Eva...If that's true I might wonder if you're part fairy..."I laughed at Eva's feigned offended expression. "I'm sorry. I couldn't resist."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 2:28 am

"It seems like it." Layla said as she ate a piece of melon. "Perhaps there is an after party? although Eva, do you really want to tempt your babies into making this anymore interesting?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 2:34 am

"oh god like I have any choice in the matter I mean theyre the reason where even here little sods.."

Relaxing back into my seat, I feel my skin prickle like some one walking over my grave. I hear her.

Hecate wrote: **so tell me little one, whats it like carrying The Babylonian, Dragon of chaos bloodline in you?**

**excuse me?**

Hecate wrote: **You dont know do you? well Im not suprised given your father, not very forthcoming with the information..**

**would you care to elabourate?*

Hecate wrote: **what do I get out of it?**

**ahhh and there lies the truth, its the sole reason you spoke to me. To bait me into asking a favour of you**

Hecate wrote: **You are a quick one arent you. You are so much like your mother.**

I raised my brows at her and watched her for a moment, ** I read MacBeth and you are every bit as Shakespear depicted you.**

Hecate wrote: **so young, and so Niave, you'll come to me soon enough**

**Oh Hecate, I may be young, but I am far from Niave, and I am not blind sided by the glorified exsistance of your pantheon that I'd cower to you, by indebting myself to you.**

Hecate wrote: **laughing slyly in my mind, my demeener cool and calm, I retorted. "You have no idea who you are dealing with. but you will mark my words
you will.**

I scoff loudly.. **Self confidence, shrouds your judgement. Because I already know, Hecate, the moment you started down this path, I hear you every thought. Even the one that you have about my brother and a certain part of his anatomy, and where you'd like to stick it.**

Hecate wrote:

All color paled from her skin as she stammered to reply. "you lie how can you..."

Time slowed, it always did when ever, I embraced my powers., I projected her imgaes like at a movie theatre playing them for her to
see. her voice, booming loudly over the two of us, narrating her very own documentory. and with a snap of my fingers the lights came up and the sounds and pictures disappeared.

**becareful who you tread on Hecate, that person just might chew you up and spit you out.** I stood up to excuse myself from the table

"can some one tell me where the bathroom is?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 3:17 am

"yes they are going to be a handful, perhaps you'll have to start parenting them from the womb. Although where would you even begin to start to scold unborn children?"

Eva didn't answer, Layla watched her and hecate's silent exchange. What had Hecate done now? Layla had never met her before, but she had heard Sorsha's tales and those of Freyja. Freyja and Hecate had never gotten on, in the early days they probably saw each other as competition. She wouldn't have been suprised if they had a list and a score card.

"Hecate, nice to finally meet you."

Hecate wrote:"Freya's little problem, and Io's little pet." she laughed "You might have had so much promise if you hadn't been tamed, so much rage and passion." She held her head back and laughed.

"I don't know where the toilets are either Eva, but I'll help you find them." She turned and looked at Hecate "perhaps I'm not the tame one?" she said as she joined Eva.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 3:29 am

Addressing Hecate. "You chased Eva and Layla away." I crinkled my nose in distaste. "I might just join them..." I quickly leave before Hecate could say anything, trailing after Layla and Eva.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 3:36 am

"Okay I dont know about you girls but I had to get away from that woman before I went and blown us all up! god"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 3:43 am

Eva wrote:"god"

"I prefer goddess." I laughed. "Oh nevermind, you'd think that was kinky too. But I agree, I thought maybe I shouldn't judge her. But everyone was right, she's very nasty. Okay I really need to pee."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 3:44 am

Layla points down a hallway, "Let's try down there. No wonder Sorsha never knows where she stands with her, charming one minute, and vile the next. You look at bit shaken Eva. What did she say to you?"

Last edited by on Sun May 06, 2007 3:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 3:54 am

We walked down a huge hallway, rooms left and right..

"I know what you mean Gehnasis I wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt but mmm I dont know!"

"You know for immortals we dont know squat about directions. Goddess I need to pee!" I giggle then go somber.

"Oh layla Im fine, just exerted myself is all, Hecate didnt say anything really, she just tested the waters so to speak."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 4:00 am

"That better be all she's doing or I swear I'm going to have to knock her out. And thanks a lot. Was I just dubbed 'Goddess I Need to Pee'? And just for the record I have wonderful sense of direction." I said a bit hysterically. I needed to eat something. I was becoming delirious. "This way!" I point in the direction Layla said we follow. "All my idea," I joked. We finally came across a restroom. "Aha! I told you I had a wonderful sense of direction."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 4:23 am

"Of course you do Gehn? So which way is north?" laughing Layla pulled Gehn and Eva into a restroom which resembled a fairytale garden, plants grown from the walls to hide the purpose of the room. It try was a beautiful place, a real restroom.

"You two go pee." Layla said as she looked at her reflection in the mirror. Smoothing down her dress she smiled as it stroked and caressed her. Eva was right, it did feel like he was holding her, helping to take away the pain. She adjusted the neckline, which stubbornly refused to cover anymore of her breasts than absolutely necessary, and she didn't want to put anyone off their food. As she tried to pull it up further she swore she heard a male voice laugh on the wind.

"Did you hear that?" she asked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 4:33 am

I come out of the restroom stall and I looked around then at her dress. Givng Layla a big smile I tell her my thoughts. "I felt something. A little teasing air. I don't think I'm allowed to hear. I might stumble on something intimate...or naughty." I laughed. "It's a wonderful dress Layla. I can feel the love coming from it. And it looks like a second skin."

I looked at a basket filled with fruits. "Oh I truly love you little rascals. I do hope you guys didn't steal these." I say picking up the basket. "How did you two know I loved fruits? And there's all my favorites in here too!"

Last edited by on Sun May 06, 2007 4:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 4:36 am

Exiting the bathroom, across the foyer appeared a basket full of food. It had papya, strawberrys, mango'es, nuts, dried figs, dried prunes, grapes and packets of budjah mix appeared on the floor in front of us. with a gift tag "To Aunty Mahakali.. enjoy.."

I laugh, "Gehnasis they really have a thing for you. what noise?"

Last edited by on Sun May 06, 2007 4:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 4:37 am

I look over to Hecate as Eva, Layla and Gen excuse themselves. And the babies thought their father was a social leper? Man what they must think of Granny Psycho.

Okay, nice Sorsha, we are trying for nice.
"Well mother, now that you have run off half my friends perhaps you might want to think about calling it a night." Not great but it will have to do.

Hecate wrote: Hmmm, perhaps I will think about that Shae. I'll think about it while I mingle.

She laughs as she gets up from the table and starts scaning the room for potential people to hit up for favors no doubt. I can't help but sigh with relief as she walks off.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 4:39 am

Damn it. I'm going to kill them all. How dare they leave without me? Leaving me with this... looking at Hecate and I smiled insincerely.

At least, Sorsha had Abaddon to content with and Lexi was on the other side while I was stuck with this bitch.

Sorsha's babies wrote:"Haha... tak boleh lari."

**Listen you two. Stop tormenting me.**
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 4:51 am

Lifting Sorsha up, I make my way over by Anggun.

"I was wondering you feel like joining The Order of Lemur?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 4:52 am

Gehnasis wrote:I come out of the restroom stall and I looked around then at her dress. Givng Layla a big smile I tell her my thoughts. "I felt something. A little teasing air. I don't think I'm allowed to hear. I might stumble on something intimate...or naughty." I laughed. "It's a wonderful dress Layla. I can feel the love coming from it. And it looks like a second skin."

As Layla pulled the dress up she laughed, "It's the second skin that worries me, although a week ago, I wouldn't have cared if they fell out. I give up." She heard the chuckle on the wind again.

Evangelize wrote: what noise?"

"That noise, a male laugh, did you hear it? Or am I just going mad?" Layla picked a strawberry from the fruit bowl and bit it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 4:56 am

Abaddon wrote:Lifting Sorsha up, I make my way over by Anggun.

"Well, I was considering it." Trying to joke, "But, I need to know. What's the perks?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 4:56 am

"Oh that, yes I heard it." Looking at the basket. "Gosh Im hungry again.. thankgoodnes this dress is empire wasit and roomie.. or sheesh I think I would very uncomfortable." Linking my arms in Laylas and Gehnasis. "Mmmmm what would I like?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 5:02 am

I materialize a knife into my hand and cut up the mango. Oh I missed these. "Here" I offer a piece to Layla and Eva. "I LOVE mangoes. And I think the babies would love it too. So, how does this work? Can they taste it if you eat it Eva? And I don't think you're going crazy Layla. I can feel it. But I can't hear it."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 5:06 am

"You heard it, and it didn't strike you as odd? Someone is watching us." Layla accepted the bit of mango, and bit into it, the juice dribbling down her chin and neck running towards the dress, she reached for a tissue. "I can never eat fruit safely, chocolate on the other hand is good, Eva do you think they could manage some chocolate dipping sauce?".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 5:13 am

As Abaddon moves me off of him and starts taiking with Anggun I see my father motioning me to come over to him.

"What's up Athair?"

Finvarra wrote: How long do you think your mother is going to be here?

"Like I know, if it were up to me she wouldn't be here in the first place."

babies wrote: Pode ir quando quer

"Well there you go Athair, although, knowing her she'll be here for some time. Maybe you should go talk to her. She hates you. You know, go shoo her away."

Finvarra wrote: I just might. Would you do something for me? Go and find Donagh and talk to her.

I just grin at him. And then stop. "You're serious?" He nods. "The woman hates me. I should be the last person talking to her."

Finvarra wrote: She doesn't hate you Sorsha. Please. For me?

"Okay, I'll do it."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 5:18 am

I looked around worriedly. "Gross! I was urinating and you think someone was watching. Ew. Now I feel like I need to take a shower. Great, I can't even think about a shower now because someone might be watching."

Leaning closer to Layla I ask. "Who do you think it is? Because I don't feel anything evil."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 5:28 am

Anggun wrote:
Abaddon wrote:Lifting Sorsha up, I make my way over by Anggun.

"Well, I was considering it." Trying to joke, "But, I need to know. What's the perks?"

"Welll........

• Upon being Chosen to join the following things will happen.. Your will undergo 15 years of initial training.
    Spoiler:

1. When you join you give up your name and identitiy for the first part of the training, you are simply known as a pledge.
  2. You'll get a roof over your head all expense paid, Education in basic, combat, technology, and the spiritual side of the order. You will be on even keel with those who are chosen or come of age, and regardles of your skill levels in any given area you will be treated and respected as a valued member of the order. Even the grunts get their due. *I wink*
  3. You'll also get an allowance, its not much really it starts off at 500pounds a week. and each year you stay it goes up. and yes before you ask there is a catch.
  4. It is survival of the fittest, the training is grueling, you'll spend most of your time, flat on your back sleeping or studying, and your body will ache in places you didnt know exsisted. Your body is your temple and discipline is the key.
  5. this training lasts for 15 years.

• on your 15th year aniversery you are inducted into the order
    Spoiler:

1. you recieve part of my mark, which is a pentagram, now it is a brand, and no not like a cow. Its a power transfer where I connect you to part of my source. This mark can only be seen by your fellow members and Gods. It does not mean I owe you, but that you are answerable to me.
  2. This will gift you with the ability to weild certain magics, which are unique to each person, It really depends on your own minds capacity.
  3. You will be assigned to a faction, where you will recieve that factions pendant. and intensive training.
  4. this training will last for another 10 years.
  5. Most importantly you will reiceve your name back

• Then its another 10 years of training you are fully inducted into the order this means all the perks before you are assigned to go somewhere."
    Spoiler:

1. You will recieve the second part of the seal, along with a type of immortality, you cannot die in battle, you will regenerate. The longer and harder you train the stronger you get.
  2. You will also receive a dagger, and be privvy to some pretty cool perks. Of course it depends on which faction you are assigned to as to what you will be doing.
  3. youll have an income exceeding 6 figures
  4. longevity
  5. Education
  6. Travel
  7. Magical powers but those are unique to each person.
  8. A family that will respect you and accept you based no matter what job or faction you fall into at the order
So thats the basic rundown you got any questions?"

Last edited by on Sun May 06, 2007 5:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 5:37 am

Gehnasis wrote:I materialize a knife into my hand and cut up the mango. Oh I missed these. "Here" I offer a piece to Layla and Eva. "I LOVE mangoes. And I think the babies would love it too. So, how does this work? Can they taste it if you eat it Eva? And I don't think you're going crazy Layla. I can feel it. But I can't hear it."
taking a bite of the lush fruit.... "They dont like it! something about Ewwwwwahhhh, we want meat! Oh god I have mini carnivores."

Layla wrote:"I can never eat fruit safely, chocolate on the other hand is good, Eva do you
think they could manage some chocolate dipping sauce?".

"Oh no Layla" I giggle,. "They say no because you suggested disciplining them." I smile broadly at her. "but here.." I materialize her a pot of godvia dipping chocolate.

Gehnasis wrote:I looked around worriedly. "Gross! I was
urinating and you think someone was watching. Ew. Now I feel like I
need to take a shower. Great, I can't even think about a shower now
because someone might be watching."

**Genhasis dont panic, he only has eyes for her. shhhh dont tell.** I smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next