~I.D.I.O.T ARCHIVES~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banquet Hall

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

Banquet Hall - Page 20 Empty Re: Banquet Hall

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:01 am

Gee... I watched as almost everyone, I mean my friends that is, began talking to each other telepathically. Not that it was hard to figure out the way, the glances, pointed looks. It was obvious.

"Gee... is everyone trying to bail a.s.a.p? We haven't even....." my voice trailed in the air as I watched Kahurangi and Eva disappear," start on the cake." I finished lamely.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:09 am

As I walk back towards Alexis, I see Layla leaning over Caden and singing to him. I stop as I spy Anggun and make my way over to her "Could you hold her for me? I need to go take care of something" And I don't want to children anywhere near me when I do this, I think to myself. I'd do it on the fucking moon if I could.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:16 am

"Sorsha, you're asking the question that I would consider it a gift. Come here... you cutie girl. Aunty Anggun wants to hold you." I took Riley from Sorsha and craddle her in my arms.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:18 am

Layla smiled at anggun, as she played with Finn, "having fun?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:22 am

Anggun wrote:Aunty Anggun wants to hold you

**You mean Aunty Goon** I start to laugh and walk away before she can hit me. I make my way over to Aengus and as I near him he stands up with a shit eating grin on my face that is making me want to gag. "You ready to talk?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:25 am

Aengus wrote: "Absolutely." I'm ready for all that and more. Grabbing her hand I materialize us to my room.

Banquet Hall - Page 20 Aengus

Last edited by on Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:27 am

Sorsha wrote:**You mean Aunty Goon**
Jeez, that just confirms it. These two are going to get a lot of displining from me.

Layla wrote:Layla smiled at anggun, as she played with Finn, "having fun?"
"Are you kidding me? Of course, I'm having fun." I winked at Layla before turning my attention back to Riley. It was then, I realised something that has been nagging me. Well, a lot of things has been nagging me but this one stood out a mile wide among my friends here.

I looked up and search through the crowds of people enjoying the feast. I asked Layla.

"Did you see Ataahua?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:07 am

I leaned over and grabbed Caden's toes and played with them. "You're such a happy baby." I laughed as he coo'ed. I touched his feet together before releasing them. "Gods, I can't wait until Amrita is born." I smiled to myself as I placed a hand on my stomach.

I looked over Anggun's shoulder. "And hello there beautiful." I go to touch her and she grabs my thumb in her little fist. "Aw, you're adorable too." I caress her little hand before pulling my thumb away. I was grateful I could be a part of this.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:22 am

The ceremony was lovely, and Riley and Finn are such a gift to all of us. Gently I rock the baby and watch Gehn glowing with new life. I think about how far we have all come and the distance we still have to go.

Sorsha is well on her way to overcoming the obstacles she's had to endure and being in the Vale will help. Seeing everyone together is...different...we've all changed in a way.

Laughing at my own revelry I shift Finn a little closer. I know a dragon who is waiting for the babies to get a little older so he can play with them. They'll have the best of all of us, they are pretty lucky babies.

speaking of which, I haven't seen Ataahua anywhere and my heart sinks...where could she be?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:47 am

I appear in the main hall and I storm up the center aisle not giving a flying fuck about everyone staring. I head straight for my father.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:51 am

Finvarra wrote: I stand up and move towards Sorsha as I see her coming through the hall like an approaching tornado. Taking her lightly by the arm I move her off to the side of the room. "What's wrong? I saw you go off with Aengus." I pause seeing her one cheek all red. "Did he fucking hit you?"

Banquet Hall - Page 20 Finvarra2
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:56 am

I raise my hand up covering my cheek. I had honestly forgotten all about it. "Yes. No. Sort of. Look Athair that doesn't matter, I came to tell you....." I stop as my father starts to walk away.

I grab him by the arm and stop him. **No, wait. Please.**
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:59 am

Finvarra wrote: I stop and stare at her, but all I want to do is fucking ring that bloody bastards neck **Sorsha, he hit you. You know I could have him executed for that** And right now gods do I want to do just that.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:01 am

**Don't you think you are over reacting just a smidge? Look at me, I'm fine. He was hurt and angry. Just let it go, please?**
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:03 am

Finvarra wrote: **Fine, I'll let it go** For now I think to myself. "Now what is it you wanted to tell me?"

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:07 am

I think back to my father saying right after the ceremony about not feeling bad if anyone needed to leave, I just hope I was included in that.

I just started talking in a fast jumble of words. "I'm leaving. Right Now. I am taking the kids and going to the Vale with Alexis. I think I will be there for some time, so I just wanted you to know where we'll be if you want to come visit."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:14 am

Finvarra wrote: I just stare at her for a minute. I want to ask her to stay but I know she won't. And I think, finally, I am beginning to get it. I smile at her "Okay. Take care of yourself Sorsha. I love you" I give her a kiss on the forehead and then drape my arm around her as we make our way back over to the table.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:23 am

Getting back to the table I give him a hug and then I start to make my goodbyes to all my friends. Anggun hands Sosanna back to me but I let the babies get passed around in the goodbyes as everyone wants to hold them.

Sending a message to all my friends **Just because I am leaving doesn't mean you have to. Stay as long as you would like. I hope to see you all soon.**

I walk over to Alexis who is now holding Sosanna and I am holding Caden I just look at her and smile **I guess this is it. You ready?**
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:35 am

"Yep, I'm ready" I nod happily. "Don't be surprised if we get a reception and a party...any excuse to eat food and be together you'll find the Elves will go the whole way"

I look down at Sosanna and Caden "babies are a big deal right now, it's the off season for newborns" I laugh lightly "Elves love children, if you need a babysitter, one Sylph I know will beat everyone to the punch"

I Say my goodbyes and extending an open invitation to come visit to our friends. I take Sorsha and the babies hands and we travel to the Vale.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:30 am

After Lexi and Sorsha left Layla with the babies Layla bid Gehnasis and Anggun goodbye, hugging them both before returning to Asgard.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:41 pm

I hugged Layla back, wishing her the best. "Take care!" I say before she vanished. I turn to Anggun. I wonder how she's doing. "What have you been up to?" I giggled. "And that was a very nice entrance back there."

After chatting with Anggun, talking to new people, eating and eating and eating, I was exhausted. I told Anggun I would be staying at the Divide for a while. So we headed back together after our goodbyes to everyone.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:18 pm

Taran wrote: I come back into the banquet hall and I look around. No Gehnasis. Damn I must have missed her. I walk straight over to Finvarra and lean down to whisper in his ear "He's chatting up some female outside of his room." Finvarra gets up out of his chair. "You want me to come with you?" I would love to put a big hurt on that prick.

Banquet Hall - Page 20 Taran
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:21 pm

Finvarra wrote: "No Taran, I would prefer to do this myself" He inclines his head and I vanish.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum