~I.D.I.O.T ARCHIVES~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banquet Hall

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Banquet Hall - Page 18 Empty Re: Banquet Hall

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:12 am

"Why would I have wings or fairy dust?" I say laughing.

Eva wrote:"Um hello Sorsha, should I curtsey? or call you Princess?" I wondered if she knew me?

"Oh my god, hell no. Please never do either of those things. I am so happy to see you. You were like a sister to me. You don't remember I know, but you were."

**What is she allowed to know? Can I tell her I named one of the babies after her?** I ask Abaddon.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:14 am

reaching for the grapes, cheese and bread I stifled a laugh, knowing that Sorsha loathed being called Princess, subconsciously I'd broken some bread off and spread cheese on it for Sorsha placing it along with some grapes on it in front of her.

**No you cannot, she doesnt know I am her brother, please dont tell her**

Finn Stired I materialized him in my arms. Riley slept soundly, I wonder if Ataahua will show? I already knew the answer she was too buisy plotting...

Banquet Hall - Page 18 PA
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:20 am

Sorsha wrote:"Why would I have wings or fairy dust?" I say laughing.

"Oh my god, hell no. Please never do either of those things. I am so happy to see you. You were like a sister to me. You don't remember I know, but you were.".

"Im sorry that ws me, Kahurangi said I was in the land of fairies, Im glad you didnt fritt out here in a tutu leotard wings a tiara and a wand, or I think I might have been a bit disturbed. Kahurangi said to me I was loved amongst all of you because of my father? It is nice to meet you again, come to think of it Im a bit tired is there somewhere I can rest? I dont want to go back in there." I say pointing to the building "Its so noisy"

Banquet Hall - Page 18 1
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:25 am

"Of course. I know this place can be a bit much. Would you like me to take you?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:28 am

"Yes but Layla I need to tell her where Ive gone, she might worry. Kahurangi are you going to come inside?"

Banquet Hall - Page 18 1
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:30 am

"You go, I'll be here when you wake. I'd like to spend more time out here with the babies." Reaching out with my powers I pack the food and will a fresh blanket and some toys for the babies to play on.

"Sorsha are you coming back? or do you want to take the kids with you?"

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:34 am

"You stay with them" **I want you to have as much time with them as possible** "and I'll come back."

I look over at Eva and smile "You ready? We really don't need to go back in the main hall if you don't want to. I can tell Layla where you are. It's up to you."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:36 am

"Im ready, can you tell RoKnHaR too? Odin said I have to have a gaurd at all times. Gee I sound demanding dont I? " I giggled.

Banquet Hall - Page 18 1
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:41 am

"Not at all. Let's go" I reach out my hand and she takes it. We materialize to one of the unused guest rooms.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:50 am

Silently I just lay with them, Riley snuggled up next to me and Finn wriggling under the gym. I'd put up a forcefield just incase I fell asleep the only one who I would allow into this circle. Sorsha.

Come to think of it I'd never felt so tired before? perhaps it was the food?

Last edited by on Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:04 am

Appearing back by Abaddon I see he is almost dozing. I go over and nudge him with my foot. "Plese don't."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:07 am

Looking up at her, I frowned.

"Please dont? what sleep? "

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:09 am

Trying to sit down gracefully in this tight ass dress I nod. "Yes, don't fall asleep. Please." My eyes pleading with him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:12 am

"Okay I was going to go play with the babies, but okay. TOday is going to be a long day, we should rest."

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:15 am

"No we shouldn't. Are you hearing me Abaddon? Please don't fall asleep!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:19 am

"Fine whatever but you are forgetting one minor detail, I dont pull you to me! Okay granted Ive never been to sleep since I ascended. Shit okay whatever, so are we waiting for Lexi?"

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:24 am

Close to tears "Abaddon, look I am tired too, I know you can see it, see what I really look like under this" I motion over my face referring to the glamour I'm projecting "I just don't want to take the chance. I am hanging on by a fucking thread here okay? Please." I pull up my knees and put my head down on them closing my eyes **Yes we are waiting for Alexis, I need her here.**
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:27 am

"Sorsha sleep, I swear I'll just watch over you and the babies in the dream realm. You need to sleep. Please... I wont do anything to upset you. I promise and I'll stop anyone else getting in your dream so you can have some rest. I'll stay awake will you allow me to do that for you?"

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:36 am

I look up at him and nod. "I haven't slept in days. Other than...... well you know. I feel like I am dying. Thank you Boo. I really appreciate this." I reach out and grab the bread with the cheese on it that he had laid out for me earlier and stuff it in my face. Barely chewing I swallow. "I am really happy you are getting some time to spend with them. You know you can anytime you want to right?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:39 am

"I know thank you" reaching into the basket I make her more food. I wanted to tell her she looked beautiful today, but it wouldnt help her. "Eat sorsha and then sleep, I'll look after the babies and watch over you, I wont let you down this time."

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:51 am

"I know you wont" Besides it's not really him I don't trust, it's me. It's all me. I take another piece of the bread with cheese on it as he holds it out to me. "I should sleep now. There will be time for food later but I don't know when Lexi will be here. I want to get as much sleep as posible before she arrives. I told her to come find me in my room." I eat the food in my hand.

**You two be good for daddy, okay punkins?** They both giggle as I stand up. "Not sure if that giggling was a good sign for you or a bad one." I materialize the diaper bag with all their stuff in it and put it down beside him. "In case you need it. I'll see you in a bit"

I vanish.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:57 am

With the babies in tow I vanish to seal her room.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:21 am

As we make our way into the room I see everything is in place, the place all aglow with twinkling fairy lights in soft colors. 10 person tables are set up along with a long table in front near the alter.

People start milling in and taking seats and some of my friends start to wander off **No, all of you sit up front at the long table, you are family**
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:25 am

Taking a seat at the end of the table, I sit and wait.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:26 am

Whispering to Kahurangi... "Um where do I sit?" He motions to the chair next to him. I see Layla and wave.

Banquet Hall - Page 18 1
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum