~I.D.I.O.T ARCHIVES~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main Dining Hall

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Main Dining Hall - Page 8 Empty Re: Main Dining Hall

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:44 pm

I walk a few steps into the room and stop. Everyone, well almost everyone I love is sitting there at the same table. I can't help but smile. And then I stiffen as I feel Aengus come up behind me and put his arms around me. I am too stunned to move as he leans in, pushing my hair back and nibbles on my ear, telling me how beautiful I look today. My mind wants me to scream at him, to tell him if he touches me again I will put him through the nearest fucking wall.

Instead I just shrug out of his hold **What part of give me some fucking space do you not get?**

I start towards the table and see Phoenyx staring. All I can see and sense is my son but that look on his face is all Abaddon. Just peachy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:58 pm

Clamping down my anger, I really can't blame Aengus and she isnt mine so fuck it. Who cares... Yeah right.

Phoenyx wrote:**I told you Athair, you should have killed him**

**Nai Finn, he is merely a pawn you know this**

Phoenyx wrote:**and all the while you kid yourself that seeing Mama with him doesnt hurt.**

**ENOUGH** closing my consciousness off from Finn his words stung true, while I had been faithful to her she... fuck it I should go... Indecision cut me like a knife, Chiding myself, and taking a deep breath I look only at my children who giggle and sigh contently.

Main Dining Hall - Page 8 PA
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:11 am

He looks away from me and I really can't blame him. Whatever, I can't deal with all of that shit right now. The only important thing is the kids and getting this damn day over with. As I near the table Anggun jumps up and hugs me. Hugging her back tightly and then letting her go I look around the table, avoiding looking at Phoenyx "Sorry I kept you all waiting, but I really needed that sleep. We all ready now?" Wait where's Eva?

**Is she still sleeping?**
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:17 am

Hearing Sorsha's thoughts, she is right she doesnt need my baggage right now.

**Yes she is sleeping, I'll go get her**

Moving quickly away from the rest of them, A swarm of well wishers approach the table and mull around Sorsha. Slipping thru the crowds I vanish

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:44 am

Yeah, yeah, yeah I think to myself as a bunch of people I don't know come swirling around me. Muttering thank yous with a fake smile on my face I make my way through them towards Alexis.

**HOLY FUCK am I glad to see you** I say all but pulling her out of her chair and into a tight hug. She lets me go with a smile and smooths her hand down over my hair. I feel a little better already just her being here. Layla asks if I want Sosanna back and I just shake my head "No it's okay, you hold on to her for now" Although I long to hold them, I have plenty of time to be with them, everyone else has only today. Who knows when I might see everyone else again. And they are all part of my extended family.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:06 am

"Why are they staring?"

Main Dining Hall - Page 8 1
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:08 am

Layla placed the bottle on the table and held Riley to her shoulder, gently rubbing her back causing the baby to burp and everyone at the table to smile. She cuddled her into her chest and let Riley grasp her finger playing with it, gnawing on it. Looking up she realised Ataahua had not arrived. That's odd thought Layla.

"Look" Layla said to Riley, "There's your Mummy." Gently taking her hand from Riley's grip Layla reached out and sqeezed Sorsha's hand. "Did you sleep well Sorsha?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:10 am

Eva wrote:"Why are they staring?"

**Ignore them** ... She smoothed her dress gently and I adjusted my tie. Kissing her hand we stroll in quietly.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:21 am

Gripping Layla's hand I give it a squeeze. "I slept great" Thanks to Abaddon I add to myself. Speaking of here he comes with Eva. As they approach I smile "You both look great."

My father gets up and motions for everyone to get a move on. We all make our way into the banquet hall.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:35 am

Rikha wrote:Landing on my ass on some hard marble ground I groan in pain. Shit, didn't she know Asians didn't have bootys to fall on? I'm not saying I had a negative ass, because I didn't. But still it wasn't as though I was a bubble butt either.

I look around at all these pale, almost translucent people covered in glitters looking at me. "I'm looking for Taran. My er...mistress sent me?" Being in this place made me want to speak old English.

Main Dining Hall - Page 8 Rikhacopy

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:42 am

Taran wrote:Materializing in the hall people scurried out panicking about some strange Asian woman in the middle of our Dining hall. Waving my hand at them to get out of my way blithering idiots I mumbled. I saw her. Okay not Rati.

"I would be Taran" I say extending my arm with my hand upturned. "Excuse the rudeness of this court someone should have offered to help you up but their heads are stuck up their asses." She smiled, taking my hand. "What can I do for you?"

Main Dining Hall - Page 8 Taran
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:47 am

Rikha wrote:So this was Taran. Hm...

I take his offered hand and shake it enthusiastically. "Can we sit?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:54 am

Taran wrote:"Of course." I say motioning towards the seats at the nearest table. "Or if you prefer we can adjourn to my private chambers? Im sorry how rude of me what is your name?"

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:59 am

Rikha wrote:Woah...private chambers? Was this guy a man slut? Rati didn't tell me much about him. Just that Mahakali was avoiding him...er, I guess I could see why now...? "My name is Rikha. Uh...when you say 'private chambers' what are you saying exactly?"

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:05 am

Taran wrote:I smile knowingly. "Pleasure to meet you Rikha." I knew what she was thinking however it is not my intention to embarss her. "My Private chambers are comprised of a Parlor, bedroom and ensuite. We would be going to sit in the parlor to talk, I assume that is why Ratit sent you? But if you are more comfortable remaining out here then this where we will stay."

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:14 am

Rikha wrote:"Private chambers it is then. Lead the way?"

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:16 am

Taran wrote:We walk together slowly towards my rooms, opening the door we enter the Parlor.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:28 pm

Lady Izabella Miko wrote:Entering the main dinning hall I look around to see it is empty. Perfect. I reach out with my mind to find Aengus.

Main Dining Hall - Page 8 Lim

Last edited by on Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:17 pm

TPMSG wrote:"Why whats so important?"

Main Dining Hall - Page 8 Aengus
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:22 pm

Lady Izabella Miko wrote:Taken back by the anger in his voice, I faltered momentarily, before I replied. replied.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:28 pm

TPMSG wrote:Breahless, and deleriously happy I asked ** I assume you have a fucking point??**

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:30 pm

Lady Izabella Miko wrote:Had he lost it? from anger to elation in the spanse of 5 minutes? The Princess had really done a number on him I replied.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:41 pm

TPMSG wrote:**those plans are for naught, why do you ask?** I laugh in her mind. "Your after the throne aren't you?"**

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:42 pm

Lady Izabella Miko wrote:A small smile touched my face before I replied.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:54 pm

TPMSG wrote:**What do you propose?****

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content