~I.D.I.O.T ARCHIVES~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main Dining Hall

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Main Dining Hall - Page 2 Empty Re: Main Dining Hall

Post by Guest Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:46 am

Rati wrote:Materializing to the dinning hall I see Taran just where I left him. "Hi you! Everything is all good. Kali agreed. You still want to do this?" If he said no, I'd have to kick his ass.
Main Dining Hall - Page 2 Rati
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:51 pm

Taran wrote: "Wow that was quick, just like you said" I smile as I see the look on her face, the one like 'don't back out now buddy'. I start to chuckle "I too do what I say I will. Of course I am still in."

Main Dining Hall - Page 2 Taran
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:59 pm

Rati wrote:"Good." I smiled. "I wouldn't have wanted to embarrass you in front of everyone by having to kick your ass. You know what would happen if I touched you...and what would your men think of your reaction to a woman beating you up?" I laughed. "Can I get a pot of hot water and a tea cup? Then I'm going to need your..." what hand did Kali use? It was her left. "Right hand."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:28 pm

Taran wrote: I smile as I try to picture her 'kicking my ass'. It would have been interesting at any rate. "Sure" I say as I get up and go to the kitchen myself. Grabbing a tea cup and tea pot full of hot water I ignore all the questions about our guest. Seems everyone is very intrigued as to who Rati is.

Sitting back down I place the cup and pot on the table and hold out my right hand. "How are you going to do this without touching me?"

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:38 pm

Rati wrote:"Well now," I take out the herbs and pour it in the pot. "I never said I wasn't going to touch you, now did I?" I laughed. "Sorry, but you're going to have to bear with me for a bit." I pour him the cup of tea and he picks it up with his left hand. Holding his right hand with my left, I use my right to trace the symbol over it. Now he should start feeling a little different.

His bond would either be restricted to just the three emotions I told him about, or he and Kali might be one of those special cases and feel all the emotions of the other. In any case, they'll both feel a connection with each other's minds. Communicating telepathically between the two will be extrememly easy. Some times just a thought, that wasnt meant to be shared could be heard by the other.

The symbol glows and disappears. "All done!" I smiled. "Oh...I just thought about something. Since me touching you made you aroused, that means Gehn is going to be feeling it too." I giggled. This will be interesting.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:07 pm

Rati wrote:I watched as Taran clenched his teeth and his hands gripped the end of the table until his knuckles turned white. He really should just go to her. I bet Kali was suffering just as much. A little while later, Taran lets out a breath and visibly relaxes. "Wow, you're right about your self-control. That was some hard core discipline right there. Why didn't you go to her?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:04 am

Taran wrote: "Why? I didn't want to go to Gehnasis because of this" I motion between her and I "I want to go to her when she wants, not because of what I felt when you touched me, especially for her first time." She looks at me exasperated and I smile "Don't worry, I will go to her when she needs me" I pause for a minute "But perhaps I should go to her now, make sure she is okay? And so we can talk for a bit first? Get to know her a little? What say you?"

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:51 am

Rati wrote:"I'm not upset with you or anything. That was actually a really sweet thought. And yes, you should go talk to her." With a wave of my hand I transport him to her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:53 am

Rati wrote:"Well my job here is done." Time for some Kamadeva, I should get rewarded for all my good deeds.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:51 pm

Materializing at my fathers kingdom I find myself outside the front door. What the hell? I try to materialize inside and find I can't. "You have got to be kidding me" What the hell is my father up too? Pushing my way through the front door, the main hall is full of people milling about, many stopping and staring as well as fucking whispering as I start to make my way through them. My anger boiling over "Get the FUCK out of my way" pushing out with my power I knock everyone over off their feet and part them like the god damn red sea. Storming down the path I made my father appears directly in front of me.

Main Dining Hall - Page 2 Sorshabackcopy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:00 am

Finvarra wrote: "What the fuck?" Materialing in the main hallway I find everyone on the ground, all save one. My daughter, power pulsating off of her. She looks far too skinny, as well as pissed off. Scary pissed off. What the hell has happened to my girl? I hold up my hand "Sorsha, I am glad you are back but you really need to stop right there."

Main Dining Hall - Page 2 Finvarra2
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:02 am

"Yes I can tell you are happy I am back, the warm, fuzzy reception at the fucking front door screamed welcome home!" I say sarcastically.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:05 am

Finvarra wrote: The people on the ground are starting to get themselves up and about "OUT!" I bellow. They all quickly walk off leaving Sorsha and I alone. I study her for a second before speaking. Gods she is so angry and it seems to be directed at me.

"You're angry with me because I blocked you from being able to come back inside? Sorsha, I had no idea where you went, what you were doing, or what kind of state you would be in when you returned, if you ever returned at all. And by the way you are acting it's obvious I did the right thing!"

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:06 am

I wave him off with my hand "Yes I am angry about that but I was angry with you before I even got here. Why? Why are they here? They should be with a parent!"

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:07 am

Finvarra wrote: "Yes Sorsha, they should. But you weren't fucking here now were you."

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:09 am

I see some of my fathers royal guards starting to appear behind him as we are all but screaming at each other. I walk closer to him and hiss "I left them with Abaddon, not you. I specifically told you before I left I did not want you keeping him out of their lives. Now I find out they are here! Now where are they? I want to see my children. You will not keep me from them as well!"

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:15 am

Finvarra wrote: I pause for a long while trying to decide if now is the best time to tell her about Abaddon. It might defuse some of her anger, but no, overall I don't think it is going to help her right now. So I simply say "I am not keeping them from anyone Sorsha but you need to calm the fuck down. I will not let you near them whilst you are in your current state. Maybe you should get some rest."

Making a slight motion with my head my guards start to fan out behind me

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:19 am

I watch as his guards start to move into postion to fucking take me down. I almost have to laugh. Obviously they do not know who they are fucking with. How annoying. Pushing out with my arms and my powers I put up a huge wall of thick ice between them and us. My father turns around looking at what I have done and as his back is turned I walk right up to him. He turns around to look at me, clearly stunned. "Now, as I was saying. I want to see my children. And I want to see them right. Fucking. NOW!"

Totally seeing red and hearing not much else but the blood rushing in my head, I don't realize that fucker appeared behind me. About to do something horribly wrong and stupid to my own father I am stopped. I feel pain explode in the back of my head. First I see stars and then..... nothing
but blackness.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:31 am

Taran wrote: Appearing behind the Princess I knew what I was about to find, but to actually see it was almost total insanity. I have never seen Sorsha act even close to this way towards her father in the 1000+ years I have known her. Not wasting any time I walk up behind her, materializing my sword in my hand and I cold cock her in the back of the head with the hilt. I watch as she slumps to the floor. I lift my head back up as I look into the eyes of my King, my best friend, the father of the woman I just knocked the fuck out. He does not look pleased.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:40 am

Finvarra wrote: I see the look in Taran's eyes so I give him a quick nod before I look back down at my daughter. "It's okay, you did what needed to be done." He starts to bend down and I clasp him on the shoulder. "I'll take care of her, you go on back to whatever you were doing" He nods and vanishes. I crouch down by Sorsha's form on the floor and move her hair out of her face. I want to weep at the thought of the display I just witnessed. What has happened to my baby girl? Grabbing her hand I materialize us to her room.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:10 pm

Finvarra wrote:
Message to the Kingdom.

** things are about to unfold that may be detremental to your well being, please take your families and leave the fae until such time I call you home. If you wish to remain you do so at your own peril.

Your King
Finvarra**

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:15 pm

Finvarra wrote:Satisfied that most have left I try to talk a few stragglers into going as well. Most seem to be responding. I decide to head to Sorsha's room and watch over her til she wakes. As I start off in the direction of her room I have to keep myself from rolling my eyes as I see Aengus walking my way.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:20 pm

Aengus wrote: Walking up to Finvarra "What's going on, why are you telling everyone to leave? It's something to do with Sorsha right? I heard she was back and I went to see her but they won't let me near her. I want to see her Finvarra, I have a right"

Main Dining Hall - Page 2 Aengus
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:25 pm

Finvarra wrote: Gods help me the man is an idiot. Without stopping or even pausing in my stride I walk past him calling out as I do "No Aengus, you don't. In fact you should go." I raise up and flick my hand as I say the last word and banish him to the outside of my kingdom. I send him a mental mesage **trust me it is for your own protection and you can return when everyone else does** I sever the link before he can respond and I head into Sorsha's room.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:29 am

Making our way into the dinning hall, I see Aengus talking with some servants and Taran off to the side eating by himself. Finvarra leads us towards where his friend sits.

Main Dining Hall - Page 2 PA
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next