~I.D.I.O.T ARCHIVES~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Throne Room

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Throne Room - Page 2 Empty Re: The Throne Room

Post by Guest Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:43 am

Quinn wrote:Leaving the throne room I leaned over to my aunt to say something and she pinched my thigh discreetly. Getting outside and away from the others I rub my injured spot in pain. "Ouchies, what was that for?" My aunt tells me that I should at least wait until we get back home before I start to say anything that would get me in trouble.

The Throne Room - Page 2 Qunnhiggins
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:03 am

Dana wrote:I shake my head sadly. "Quinn, do try to curb your penchant for rhetorical questions. I'll listen to you when we return home." We did some routined socializing before finally leaving.

The Throne Room - Page 2 Dana
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:15 pm

Tilly wrote:I stood in the throne room awaiting someone, anyone too come.

The Throne Room - Page 2 Tilly
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:39 am

Taran wrote:I appeared behind her and she whirled around as she felt my presence. I crossed my arms over my chest. "You shouldn't be in here." She takes a step back and looks down to the floor. Aw hell. "Look, your're not in any trouble." I let out a sigh. "Is there something I can help you with?"

The Throne Room - Page 2 Taran
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:52 am

Tilly wrote:"poo you stink." I put my hand too my nose, while I spoke. "I was told to go too the council hall and wait for Lady Degant. But I was being nosy and wondered in here. You can spank me if you like." I grinned at him.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:59 am

Taran wrote: I ignored her statement completely. "Told by whom that you were to meet Lady Degant at the council hall?"

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:29 pm

Tilly wrote:God this guy is as dead as a door post. I rolled my eyes becoming very bored and matter of fact.

"Lady Roanin." I handed him the piece of parchment which had been given too me by that stuck up bitch. "I thought they would have met me in their home, but apparently that was not the case. Am I in trouble?"

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:53 pm

Taran wrote: I took the paper she held out and scanned it. My head snapped up to hers when I realized who she was. "No. You are not in trouble. Would you like me to take you to her?

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:51 am

Tilly wrote:"Umm I dont know, I really don't want too get on the bad side of those who I'm going too serve." Well not straight away, I added too myself. "Ermm they said too wait for them, so I had best do as I am told." For now.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:56 am

Taran wrote: "Very well, I will send a messenger ahead for you. Have you eaten?"

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:57 am

Tilly wrote:"I am peckish, but I should wait for Lady Degant. Thank you for the offer um sorry I didnt get your name?"

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:01 am

Taran wrote: I really didn't want too introduce myself as a Lord. Perhaps Sorsha and Abaddon were rubbing off on me. "Taran" While I was standing there I sent out a message too lady Degant. "Please take a seat, I think there are some things you need too be aware of." I wait for her too sit before we begin.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:52 pm

Tilly wrote:I sat and listened quietly, just my luck I had to be brought back just before the law change. Suck! Oh well never mind other plans too hatch. The doors swung open and in walked a petite blond woman, you could tell my the way she held her chin she was a lady of the court. Too bad its not in my nature too be subservient, I envision alot of beatings by her hands. Considering the look she is giving me. I grin inwardly, as Taran introduces us.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:45 am

Lady Degant wrote:"Thank you Lord Taran, it is good to make your aquaintance Tilly, we will make our way to the Degant house so that you can be introduced too the household." I do not wait for her too answer before we disappeared.

The Throne Room - Page 2 Monacopy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:48 pm

TPMSG for Taran... Finvarra wrote:
**Taran, Dou and I will be going away with Sorsha and Abaddon, if you need me don't hesitate to get in touch. Thank you**
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum