~I.D.I.O.T ARCHIVES~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Throne Room

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Throne Room Empty The Throne Room

Post by Guest Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:37 pm

The Throne Room 800px-Ermitage_throne_room_1

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The Throne Room Empty Re: The Throne Room

Post by Guest Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:42 am

Seren wrote:We arrive outside the throne room with a smoothe halt.

"Wow that was fun. ALthough I thought automobiles are suppose to travel on roads?"

The Throne Room Seren10
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:44 am

"Cars yes SUV's and 4WD like this hummer can pretty much go anywhere shit loads of fun." We Jump out of the car. I open the back door for Sorsha. We walked into the throne room to spy a few people had already showed. "So can you see your Mistress?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:49 am

I moved closer to Abaddon and whispered low but enough so he could hear me. "If I want her to try to point you out we shouldn't be seen together yet. I'm going to find Taran" He nods and I vanish.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:56 am

Seren wrote:I peer around the palace. "No they are not here. Shall we go inside?"

The Throne Room Seren10
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:59 am

Why did Sorsha leaning in on me annoy me? Fuck it I must be having some kind of personal space issue? Clamping down my frustrations I concentrate on Seren as we enter the room People turned to look at us. I felt them probing me. My wards hissed and all of a sudden I felt cocooned like in a vacuum. Ha in my mind over and over I kept hearing "Pigs In Space." gotta love the moppets. Seren went straight to the servants who all bowed the moment they saw me. Obviously word had spread. I smiled warmly at them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:33 am

Seren wrote:I watched as the Prince was cornered by some of the lords and Ladies, they'd obviously heard that he was Prince Abaddon. I watched the entrances carefully for my mistress.

The Throne Room Seren10
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:37 am

I'd listen to a couple of the lords and ladies with intrest, several seemed really nice, but others . By the time some of them were thru I wanted to grab a knitting needle and stab myself thru the ears in protest. Unfortunately for me I couldnt die. Too bad my wards dont sound proof.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:47 am

We made our way into the throne room and everyone starting getting quiet. I see several of the lords and ladies around Abaddon who looked irritated as fuck. But they all seemed to know who he was. D'oh - The Jig Is Up I thought to myself as I started to chuckle internally. Fuck it. No matter. I sent a message to Taran

**Is it time?** He nodded and I went and sat down on the throne As Taran stepped forward.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:51 am

Taran wrote: "Lady DeGant, please present yourself before the Princess." I looked around waiting for her to approach. I hope for her sake she decided to be on time.

The Throne Room Taran
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:52 am

I stood to the right hand side of Sorsha, not on the Dias but near her. And waited.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:57 am

Lady Degant wrote:Gathering my skirts I walk slowly towards the throne, curtsying reverently.

"How may I serve thee Princess Sorsha?"

The Throne Room Monacopy

Last edited by on Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:08 am

"Greetings and Salutations" I stopped myself form speaking more, what the fuck am I Chrisian Slater in Heathers?? Gods I am retarded. Fuck it, I can't do fake so I cut right to the chase. "I have a couple requests I think you might be able to help me out with. Let's start with something simple shall we? I would like to remove Seren from your services and put her under the employee of myself and my husband" I said motioning towards Abaddon. "Would that be a problem for you?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:15 am

Lady Degant wrote:Had she no sense of decorum? It was obvious to me and all of the court she didn't have the foggiest idea how formalities must proceed. Still inclined in a curtsy. I held my position. Until such time the half witt on the throne tells me to fucking rise. Sheesh Izzy was right.. MO and RON.

"If it be your Majesties wish the Degant household, willingly relinquishes Seren from our services."

The Throne Room Monacopy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:24 am

"Excellent. So glad we started with the easy one." I suddenly hear Taran's voice in my head, asking me if I was going to let her stand up.

**FUCK OFF TARAN**

I wanted nothing more then to stand up and backhand this bitch across the fucking room, so no, I wasn't going to let her stand up. Let's see how long she could hold that position.

"Moving on then. I was wondering if you could explain to me, why you had Seren punished for not knowing who my husband was earlier today." I can tell she thinks I am a moron, fine I can play the moron.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:32 am

Lady Degant wrote:

"By our Kings Decree, it is written in scripture that a Lord or Lady of Knockmaa's court, may administer punishment to any servant within their household as they see fit. By the same proclamation, law dictates that servants of the court must know on sight who their ruling royal family is at all times. To fail to do so is punishable by whipping. Did I break said laws your highness?"

The Throne Room Monacopy

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:48 am

Not knowing what the fuck our laws were I asked Taran if that was true.

Taran wrote: **Unfortunately yes, although you would think she could have cut her servant some slack since your husband looks a wee bit O' different. Oh and she left out one thing, not just servants. Anyone in Knockmaa is to know who the royal family are on sight.**

**Yes one would think wouldn't they**

"Well I would first like to point out that my husband, while still very handsome looks a little bit different then when he was here before, don't you think? Oh sorry don't speak, that was rhetorical. But since you seem so eager to dole out punishments I am wondering if you would like to hand out another one?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:52 am

Lady Degant wrote:

I still hadnt faltered in my stance.

"To whom your highness?"

The Throne Room Monacopy

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:56 am

"Well it has been brought to my attention that there was one other person who didn't know who my husband was today and it is my understanding that not just servants, but everyone, not just those living in Knockmaa, but all descendants are to know who the royal family are."

"Oh jeez I'm sorry, I still didn't answer your question. That would be Lady Izabella Miko."

Last edited by on Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:03 am

Lady Degant wrote: Idiot, one of many mistakes this wannabe princess would make. Only those close to Izzy knew she got off on pain. It is why she is so deceptive, I had to clamp down on my laughter knowing she would love being whipped. Keeping my position steady and strong I curtsy lower.

"As you wish your highness how many lashes?"

The Throne Room Monacopy

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:26 am

"Oh I'm not wearing my bitch hat today, so just one should do it. I figured fair was fair and I couldn't just let the Lady's slip up go unnoticed." Oh fuck, I just totally thought of something. Sorsha you ass, you could have healed poor Seren and instead you let her sit there in pain for hours. Shit! Better wrap this up.

"You may give Lady Miko her punishment at your own discretion." I stand up and walk towards her. I lean in close to her ear to whisper. "That curtsy is impressive, what strong thighs you must have. No doubt your husband loves that about you."

Standing back up I walk past her and into the center of the room, people bowing and curtsying before me. "Please, everyone rise. There's no need for that." I wait until everyone is up and looking at me. I raise my voice so that everyone in the room can hear me clearly.

Last edited by on Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:30 am

"I am hereby invoking my right as Princess and issuing a Royal Proclamation. From here on out all Lords and Ladies are banned from administering any, and I do mean ANY punishment to ANY servant. Any greivences shall be put in writing and submitted to be reviewed by me personally. I will have a formal document drawn up within 48 hours, so you will have your specifics, but this goes into effect Right. NOW. Trust me when I say you will be dealt with in the most severe manner if I find out anyone has broken this Decree."

I walked back toward the dias, not giving a second glance to Lady DeGant. As I pass by her I mutter "I am done with you, you may go."

I reached the throne and turned back to face the crowd. "I'd like to thank you all for taking the time to come tonight. You all may go home now and I bid you all a pleasant evening, go enjoy it with your families."

I walked straight over to Abaddon "I need to see Seren Boo. I am such an idiot, I let her sit there in pain when I could have healed her. I wasn't thinking." I could feel the tears swimming in my eyes, I had to get out of here before anyone saw me. "Could you bring into my fathers chambers for me?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:43 am

"As you wish." Sorsha had done well tonight, good in fact. She walked off towards Finvarra's chambers. Making my way over towards Seren. I watched Lady Degant keenly thru my poriferial vision. She was someone to watch out for. Years of grooming poured out from her. Even when Sorsha had baited her. She didnt rise, she held some trump cards, I wonder what they are. Tapping Seren on the shoulder I asked her if she was ready to retire she nodded and we walked off together. destination finvarra's chambers.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:43 am

Lady Degant wrote:Waiting for the Princess to retreat as custom. I rose gracefully she had no idea the pain I had to endure when I was growing up. Unlike her spoiled ass. I was made to stand for hours sometimes days holding a curtsy. All enabling me to carry my aristocratic mantle with poise, honor and dignity. Without the slightest bit of pain I walked silently towards my husband who held his arm extended. As did all members of the royal court we dispersed.

The Throne Room Monacopy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:56 am

I had been making my way back towards my fathers room when Taran stormed up behind me. Grabbing my by the elbow he steered me into his room.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum