~I.D.I.O.T ARCHIVES~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banquet Hall

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

Banquet Hall - Page 6 Empty Re: Banquet Hall

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 6:14 pm

I feel a shiver run down my back. Looking at Layla and Eva talking I had to laugh. I guess Layla was getting an idea of what was going on. And I really hoped she'd go find some alone time before her dress began to get naughty...more naughty. Heaving a sigh I was a little jealous of Layla. Io obviously loved her very much and even now he wanted to be with her. Maybe I should stop being so inhibited and get an FTF. The feelings I was absorbing from Layla and Io was making me hot all over. I do hope fae's didn't have some extra sensory radar to arousal. I really didn't feel up to embarrassing myself any more than I already had.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 6:16 pm

"Layla are you okay?" I usher her towards the nearest seat.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 6:20 pm

I see Eva usher Layla into a chair. I walk foward to be a bit closer, but not wanting to intrude I linger off to the side. Layla and Eva needed to talk and I wasn't going to be the one to interupt.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 6:25 pm

"I'm peachy. You just channelled someone, who told me....

his sacrifice for you was sealed with the most powerfullest of magics. Love

"What sacrifice? Abaddon told me Io had given his life for the world, ok not in those words, but in his own, 'don't let my father's death go to waste' way. No-one has said anything about a sacrifice for me. In fact when I asked about his death you all avoided it. Eva please tell me what's going on?" Even as she spoke she could feel the breeze flowing around her, lifting her hair, stroking her arms in the same way the dress carressed her breasts and legs.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 6:28 pm

Gehnasis wrote:I see Eva usher Layla into a chair. I walk foward to be a bit closer, but not wanting to intrude I linger off to the side. Layla and Eva needed to talk and I wasn't going to be the one to interupt.

**gehnasis help me, I dont know how to deal with people who need comfort, Im like my brother in that way. I'll end up saying slapping her soon . Please**

Last edited by on Sun May 06, 2007 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 6:44 pm

Eva looked paniced and uncomfortable, like she wanted to be anywhere but there. As she looked at all of the others watching her waiting for a reaction she realised, that whatever it was, they all knew. All of them! They all knew, and they hadn't told her. Why? She'd asked Abaddon earlier was it that daddy's bit of fluff wasn't worthy of the knowlege, his only response, 'your words not mine' She looked at Eva looking pleadingly at Gehn and looking warily at her. Like she was angry and afraid all at the same time. She sat up straight in her chair, ignoring the ministrations of the dress.

With resolve and determination in her vioce she spoke. "All I wanted was an explanation, and clearly I am the last to know." Standing she said "If you decide you wish to tell me, let me in on the big secret, I will be outside." She walked to the french windows and out into the drakness beyond.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 7:03 pm

Materializing outside directly in front of Layla my emotions boiling to the surface. How fucking dare she.

"Let me get one thing straight. If I could bloody tell you dont you think I would have? No you dont think thats your problem. honestly you have to be the most infuritating person I bloody know. But none the less I love you" i felt the babies cooing cooling my raging emotions.

"Layla I cant tell you why! and even if I tried, someone would stop me, or hurt me, and I cannot and will not endanger my children to put you at ease. But see its all there Layla, you just have to stop acting out and think" I take a deep breath and but keep my distance.

"You only heard parts of what Abaddon said, "He told you Dad died with you in his heart, his only thoughts of you. He didnt love the world Layla he loved you, think Layla why would he sacrifice himself for you? not for the world but for you to protect you, he must have some reason why right. And this..." I say tugging her dress.

" The way it feels, even the way it smells, those voices you hear, doesnt any of it seem familiar?, and when you ask how or why think of what the words I just heard. "OUR KIND NEVER TRULY DIE! its all in front of you, you just cant see it yet."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 7:19 pm

materializing off to the side how I loved this place, I watch her crying from the dark. Strange I should be here with her and yet she has no idea. But okay our time will come soon enough.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 7:31 pm

"Eva, I love you too, that has never been in question, nor has your father's love for me. I feel it all the time, even in places he has never been, it surrounds me always, and I get the dress. I got that the minute it tried to bring me to orgasm on the dance floor. Yes at first in the bathroom I thought it could be a fairy watching us, it wouldn't be the first time it has happened to me. But only your father would caress me to orgasm in public knowing we would both enjoy it. You said it yourself, his very being is in this dress, I figured that when it wouldn't change into anything I wanted to wear.

"As for the gods not dying, I get that too. I've lived amongst the norse gods all my life. They may lose physical form, but they don't die, and I know Io's soul exists somewhere. I may act foolishly Eva, but I am not stupid. And yes I am infuriating, your father said it was one if my more endeering qualities, and he hated my curiosity, but loved me all the more for them. All of that I understand.

"He also understood how much I hated being kept in the dark, spend some time with Freyja and you will understand why. Witholding information that put my life in jeapoardy just so she could watch, to amuse herself. I would never ever, put your children's lives in danger. I accept you can't tell me, but ..."

Layla ran out of steam, she looked at Eva. "I'm sorry, I know you and Abaddon lost him too, but it is hard to think straight when your heart had been ripped out."

She held out her hand, "friends?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 9:13 pm

I hear Eva needing my help. I didn't know whether I should do it or not. It wasn't really comfort Layla was seeking. It was information. She wanted an explanation and that was not something I could give. I wasn't allowed to interfere. A feeling told me not to. Just when I decided I would try to at least give comfort the two disappeared with feelings of irritation in the air. I walk over to the French doors and lay my forehead on the cold glass panels.

Comfort was something I excelled in and right now comfort wasn't what Layla wanted nor needed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 10:16 pm

As the latest song ends I stop and get my breath. Damn, I think I'm winded already and I haven't been out of practice that long. I see Gehn leaning her head against the door panels staring out to where Layla and Eva had gone. Layla seemed upset, probably still seeking answers about Io's death. In her grief she must not realize that none of us would intentionally keep her in the dark. I think about going out after them and telling her anyway but then the babies speak

babies wrote: Uw tong zal geen woorden vormen indien u probeert

*fine* I mutter. Hopefully Eva can give her enough for Layla to connect the dots.

Needing to sit down, not to mention I am feeling kinda hungry again I make my way back to the table. As I sit down I change my clothes again. Damn it is hot in here! I put on my black corset vest and a pair of black shorts. I grab a glass of water in front of me and down it. I eye the dessert tray as it rumbles by "Man, why does every Irish dessert have to have alcohol in it? I don't think I ever even realized it before." I almost pout "I really could go for some of that Bailey's Chocolate Mousse Pie t........" I stop talking as some appears in front of me

babies wrote: **no alcohol ma**

I look up and smile and Anggun and Abaddon. "Damn they're good."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 10:35 pm

Layla wrote:
"He also understood how much I hated being kept in the dark, spend some time with Freyja and you will understand why. Witholding information that put my life in jeapoardy just so she could watch, to amuse herself. I would never ever, put your children's lives in danger. I accept you can't tell me, but ..."

Layla ran out of steam, she looked at Eva. "I'm sorry, I know you and Abaddon lost him too, but it is hard to think straight when your heart had been ripped out."

She held out her hand, "friends?"

"We are more than friends Layla we are family, I dont understand and I dont comprehend what Freja did to you. And to be quiet honest Im getting sick of you associating my actions with hers. I am not her. I would never withold anything from you to amuze myself." I cant believe her she thinks she has problems, atleast.. I couldnt voice it my anger flowed.

" I cant help you with you grief, because I dont mourn my fathers passing, as there is nothing I can do to change that. And right now Layla your constant out bursts are draining on me, I have my own stuff to deal with." I stalk off.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 10:38 pm

I feel a tingle down my spine and look off into the darkness. Shaking off the awkward feeling I return to the party. Eva and Layla must have resolved their problem. Or maybe not...I felt a bubbling of anger and I saw Eva stalking back inside.

"Hey Eva!" I say placing a hand on her arm. "Want to go for a short walk in the gardens to cool off a bit? You seem a little upset. I'm a great listener."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 10:56 pm

sighing "Thank you Genhasis but I'm done with talking about me and my disfunctional family. I just want to hurt something have you ever felt this way?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 11:07 pm

I smiled. "I have. Many times in fact. That's why I had to take so much different martial arts. Teach myself discipline. And also I had a training area that I would just blow off steam. And a gun range. And a gym. And a lab that I would blow things up in." I laughed. "I have one of those human looking punching things and I would beat it up with out any gloves so by the time I was done my fists were bleeding and the punching bag was in pieces."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 11:09 pm

"does your human punchy thing have a face? Id like one of those theres a particular male friend I'd like to stick up on it. and beat the living snot out of it."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 11:17 pm

"That's what I do! I put faces of various politicians when I beat it up. I have tons of them if you want. I'm always breaking them. Who's the person? Maybe I can get a picture of him and have someone I know paint the face on."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 11:24 pm

I couldnt say his name, I kept wanting too but it wouldnt come. so I avoided the subject all together.

"Do you think you could teach me some martial arts? I know basic police core training stuff! and thats it"

I saw sorsha sitting on a seat and I waved. "Do you think Layla will be okay?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 11:27 pm

I wave back at Eva and motion for them to come back to the table as I dig into my second piece of pie.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 11:32 pm

Eva wrote:Do you think Layla will be okay?"

I turned towards Eva as we made our way to Sorsha, Abaddon and Anggun.

"Layla is really frustrated right now. So I think a little time alone will be good. Everyone's been trying to comfort her and I think it might be getting suffocating. Plus, I think maybe she might need a moment considering I got really strong vibes of arousal from her. It's him isn't it? So my next question...do you really want her in a crowded ballroom when she...uh, you know? And overall Layla will be fine. She just needs time. As for the martial arts thing I'll be more than happy to help you."

Last edited by on Sun May 06, 2007 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 11:33 pm

I lean back and look out over the room. Everyone for the most part seems to be having a good time. My father and Donagh are in a corner making up. Ewwwww, moving on. Aengus is showing Lexi a couple of moves on the dance floor. Even my mother seems to be having a good time. Although Taran looks really uncomfortable talking to her, not that I blame him.

My eyes move back to Lexi. I smile at her even though she doesn't see me. She's so vibrant, so full of life most times. I feel such a kinship with her and I don't think it's just our Fae heritage. Abaddon maybe wouldn't admit it but he feels a kinship with her too. A lightbulb goes on.

Keeping my eyes on Lexi as she turns and comes over to the table **Abaddon, I want to ask your opinion about something**

Last edited by on Sun May 06, 2007 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 11:38 pm

Seeing Sorshy eating makes me hungry. Plopping down in the chair I grab a fork and snag a piece of her pie.

Mouth full I mumble "great party" swallowing I laugh "great pie too"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 11:40 pm

"Hey - that's special non-alcoholic pie! Get your own" I start laughing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 11:46 pm

Feigning alarm I grab a bottle as it is winging past on a tray. Holding it up triumphantly I say "no problem" taking a swig from the bottle I set it down and take another bite of her pie "I've got it covered"

Looking at the label I see it's from 200BC. Excellent year.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2007 11:49 pm

"ahhh you suck. Now you are just being mean. Rubbing it in that I can't drink anymore." I smile at her. "I suppose I'll get over it. I'm really glad you are here Lexi. Is this anything like your Elven parties?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum