Finvara's Inner Chambers

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

Re: Finvara's Inner Chambers

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:41 am

Hecate wrote: Xannon? Fuck, okay no chance of that happening. I am in no way inviting open war with the dragons. I will have to concede for now. And think. I sigh heavily "Just take me to them" I follow as he continues on again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:01 am

Finvarra wrote: As I thought Sorsha would be taking the children home with her I did not have a room prepared for them. I hesitated on having one set up here, hoping my daughter would be back soon, but had to face up that I had no idea how long she would be. So I had a room started but it is not yet complete. I lead Hecate into the room adjacent to my own where we have two identical cribs set up. It'll have to do for now. We walk in to see Donaugh holding Sosanna, feeding her a bottle and rocking her gently while singing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:07 am

Hecate wrote: Okay, the day has taken a turn yet again. First news of Xannon and now I have to deal with that insipid wife of his. Usually she runs crying out of the room whenever I am around. No such fucking luck today. Instead she gives me a happy, dopey smile, like she just had multiple orgasms or something. I don't get it.

I glance at the child in her arms but move right over to one of the cribs and look down to see the boy sleeping. "And what are their names?"

Last edited by on Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:10 am

Finvarra wrote: Hoping against hope that she doesn't touch either of them, I cross my arms over my chest so I can keep from smacking her should she decide to hold one of them. She kept my own daughter from me, never knowing of her existence until she was grown, I never got to hold Sorsha as a child. As much as it pained me, if Hecate wanted to hold the kids, I would let her.

"Sosanna Riley Faysal and Caden Finn Faysal"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:35 am

Hecate wrote: Keeping my thoughts to myself I think what dreadful names. Why didn't Sorsha give them Greek names!? Although there is one name I like in all of that mess. Faysal.

I stare down at the one named Caden and I wonder why I do not get an overwhelming sense of power from him. In that one encounter with the older version, it was obvious he had tremendous power. They must have that inside of them, even as babies. I pick Caden up and holding him in my arms I get it. Some sort of binding spell. A powerful one. I wonder who did this? I doubt there is any way my idiotic, talentless daughter did this. No it must have been Abaddon. But why? More to think about. I place him back down in the crib, still asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:38 am

Finvarra wrote: "Would you like to hold Sosanna Riley?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:41 am

Hecate wrote: I turn to face him, giving him my best smile. "No that's okay, let her finish her meal. What I would like to know, is when I can take them to to my domain in Hades, and spend time with them?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:46 am

Finvarra wrote: Fuck me, she would ask the one thing I didn't really want to give her. Abaddon talked to me at length about sharing the babies, which I will do, but with her? Surely he didn't mean for her to take them into the Underworld. Perhaps I could stall.

"I am not sure that is my decision to make Hecate. Why don't we wait for Sorsha to get back from her, ahhh, trip. We'll see about it then."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:53 am

Hecate wrote: "Fine, whatever. Have her contact me when she gets back." I have much to think about in the meantime. I start across the room and pause in the dorway. Looking over my shoulder "Thank you Finvarra, for letting me see them" Not waiting for a reply I walk out the door.

I head back through the main area of Finvarra's private chambers hoping to get a last look at Taran. Hopefully a look at his backside. Oh goodie, there he is. And he is motioning for me to come over to him.

Last edited by on Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:03 am

Taran wrote: And just like I suspected, here she comes. Smiling at her I motion for her to come over. And of course she does. She stands in front of me and cocks a brow. "Closer" I whisper. She leans in towards me and I grab her by the throat.

Talking slowly, ennuciating each word, I whisper in her ear. "I see your mind bitch. Mother of the Princess or no, if any of your intentions towards those children are insincere, Xannon is not the only one you will be dealing with. Clear?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:05 am

Hecate wrote: He lets go of my throat and starts to walk away. I call out after him "Promise?" and then vanish back to the underworld.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:23 pm

Materializing outside of Finvarras Chambers, I look up to the side to see Finvarra walking side by side with Aengus.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:27 pm

Finvarra wrote: For hours Aengus had been prattling on and on about Sorsha and his wishes to marry her. Couldnt he fucking see she didnt love him as he did her? Oh well we are all fools in love. Looking up to see Phoenyx standing outside my chambers. for a moment I caught a glimpse of those icy blue eyes I'd seen once before. I hesistated for a moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:28 pm

"Who is that Finvarra?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:30 pm

Finvarra wrote: Strange he didnt know who he was? I wonder should I tell him?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:31 pm

**no Finvarra**

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:32 pm

Finvarra wrote: "That would be Phoenyx a relation, did you not meet him at Abaddon and Sorsha's wedding? Come I'll introduce you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:35 pm

He was holding back I could tell, and all things considered like I cared, Id fucked Sorsha to my hearts content, soon she would be mine. I just had to convince Finvarra to give me his permission.

"As you wish!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:46 pm

The nearere Aengus got to me the more I could smell Sorsha on him. I shouldn't feel jealousy, since I dont have any emotions but I felt it. Strange.

"Finvarra" I say inclining my head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:50 pm

Finvarra wrote: **Abaddon?** "Hello Pheonyx I'd like you to meet Aengus."

Aengus extends his arm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:53 pm

As we neared this strange man, I couldnt help but think of Abaddon, he looked like him sort of, stood like him, hell if I wasnt mistaken he even sounded like him. Nah fuck it Aengus you've just got Sorsha on the brain. Well maybe not that particular head anyway. I let out a small laugh as a slow mischievous smile spread across my face. As I extended my hand towards him.

"Nice to meet you Phoenyx"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:57 pm

** Yes Finvarra it is I Kahurangi**

Phoenyx wrote:**Athair kick his fucking ass!**

**No Finn he is just as much a victim as you are, he cannot stop his destiny, you must see that?**

Phoenyx wrote:**Bull shit! You always have a choice, whatever Athair, just dont fucking shake his hand.**

**as you wish Finn**

"Aengus" I say incling my head but not extending my hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:03 pm

Retracting my hand, I just blew him off.

"You two obviously have stuff to talk about so I'll let you be!"

I thought sneakly to myself I'll just spy on them thru a looking glass. Finvarra was too fucken dumb to realize I'd done it so many times before thats how I knew when Sorsha had come here upset. I smile and then walk off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:57 pm

Finvarra wrote: I turn back to Abaddon as Aengus walks off and before I can speak I feel a tremendous rush of power in the front hall. Shit, that's Sorsha.

"Please do me a favor and stay here, I want to see her first." I materialize in her path.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:52 am

Finvarra wrote: Running my hand through my hair "Well that could have gone better. Fuck I need a drink"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum