Finvara's Inner Chambers

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

Re: Finvara's Inner Chambers

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:17 am

I don't know what to say to that. Maybe he's right. About everything. Maybe it is better that it happened now. Maybe Abaddon doesn't deserve me. It doesn't make it any easier.

I just turn my head and look away from him "I think you should go"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:42 am

Aengus wrote: Yeah I'd be going alright. Going into a cold shower. But I had to at least play with her first.

"You know I have heard that sex can induce labor. Care to test the theory?" A devilish smile spreads on my face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:48 am

He had gone insane. My head whips back and as I am about to tell him to fuck off I see his expression, which then turns into him laughing. Okay so he is just fucking with me. But damn, I actually gave it a thought I want them to come out so badly.

I smirk back at him "You wish" I give him a push in the chest and he moves back away from me. Thank fuck, now I can actually breath.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:54 am

Aengus wrote: She just stares at me, like hellooo, you can leave now. I know that expression well. "Alright, alright. I'm going." I lean in towards her again "but you know where to find me if you change your mind."

She moves away from the door and I open it. Not looking back "You know, you could always come talk to me if you need someone Sorsha." I look over my shoulder "we are at least friends, aye?" She nods with tears in her eyes. I want to go comfort her but know she wouldn't accept it anyway. With a sigh I leave.

But as I walk down the hall, I have a new spring in my step, a smile on my face. No doubt I will be fucking her again by the end of the month, sooner if those kids of hers don't hurry the fuck up and come.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:11 am

I turn and look around my room after he leaves. I need to get out of here. Too many memories. Oh there are memories at the villa, but the are all of Abaddon being distant. I think it's the only place I can be without feeling like I am suffocating. I quickly pack a bag of clothes and head back to the villa.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:23 am

Xannon wrote: swooping down from the heavens, I circle the castles roof top the one called Taran came running out to see why I had come . For his discression against the little one, I could reign in my distain.

"Call your master to me and do it without response"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:27 am

Xannon wrote:swooping down from the heavens, I circle the castles roof top the one
called Taran came running out to see why I had come . For his discression against the little one, I could reign in my distain.

"Call your master to me and do it without response"

Finvarra wrote: Taran had come running full tilt into the babies nursery, slightly breathless, He pointed outside the castle window. Xannon hovered outside and tilted his head from side to side. This was piculiar and unsual. I addressed him accordingly

"Hail, Great dragon Lord Xannond, What may I do for you?"

Last edited by on Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:30 am

Xannon wrote:" I have come to take the babies Finvara, their mother is here, and she seeks to sleep with another and does not know they are here."

Last edited by on Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:33 am

Arguing with him would be futile but he couldnt expect to take them for that sole purpose alone? Not that I could have stopped him, he's far greater more powerful than all of us, he could take them if he wished. But forever the diplomat.

"She is there mother why should it make any difference if she is her or not, or what she does here in her own home? No I will not allow you to take them just for that reason."

Last edited by on Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:51 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:34 am

Xannon wrote:"Are you that blind you do not know? Those two children are extremely powerful, so much so they have a cognative response with anyone they wish too, but with their parents they cannot shut it off! Not without Abaddon's help. If they remain here, they will feel and hear everything she does, Do you want them to Hate their mother?"

Last edited by on Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:44 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:37 am

Stunned I didnt know what to say. I know as adults they had that ability? I'd experienced it first hand. If anyone would know Xannon would. Turning back to look at the babies. I motion to the maid's to start packing their bags. I couldnt let that happen not to Shae. I nodded and started, I turned to Xannon.

"I'd like to come with you if I am allowed?"

Last edited by on Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:53 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:38 am

Xannon wrote:
"We would be honored to have you Finvarra"

We shimmered out in a haze of gold.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:33 am

Hecate wrote: Materializing just outside of Finvarra's private chamber I throw open the door wide "Knock, knock". Stepping into the room I see that hot piece of ass Taran coming my way. I eye him up and down appreciatively. Hmmm, I'd love to break me off a piece of that

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:38 am

Taran wrote: Heading towards that psycho Hecate I find I cannot reign in my digust at her presence. Stepping into her path I cut her off from advancing further into the room. "You should not come here unannounced"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:40 am

Hecate wrote: I shrug "Yes well, that can't be helped. If my daughter would answer me when I speak to her I wouldn't have to resort to such measures now would I? Now go be a good boy and fetch Sorsha or Finvarra for me. I wish to see the babies."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:42 am

Taran wrote: "Sorsha isn't here. And as for The King...." my words cut off from behind me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:45 am

Finvarra wrote: "I'm right here" I say coming out from my private apartment area. I walk up behind Taran and place a hand on his shoulder. "It's alright" Taran nods and moves across the room. "I figured you would show sooner or later Hecate"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:17 am

Hecate wrote: Only being able to bite down on my anger so far I say through gritted teeth "Well it would have been alot fucking sooner if anyone were to show me the proper respect as their Grandmother and sent along an invitation. Now are you going to take me to them or are we going to have a pissing contest?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:22 am

Finvarra wrote: Unable to stop the grin from forming on my face "No I don't think that will be necessary, I know from experience that your dick is bigger than mine. Besides, it has been pointed out to me that I have been rather hoggish with them, I think they may like to see you." I walk off knowing she'll follow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:25 am

Hecate wrote: At least someone is finally showing some fucking sense. Following behind him I am curious as to why we are headed into his inner sanctum "Why are they here and not with Sorsha? Where is Sorsha anyway?" Not that I really care.

[center][center]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:27 am

Finvarra wrote: I stop and turn to look at her. "Sorsha had something she needed to take care of"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:29 am

Hecate wrote: I cock my head as I look at him. Bastard is keeping something from me. "And what of Abaddon? Why are they not with their father?" I scoff. He probably came to his senses and ran the fuck off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:32 am

Finvarra wrote: Pausing for a moment I decide I am not about to tell her anything more than what she needs to know "Abaddon is indisposed as well, so they are staying here in the interum"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:35 am

Hecate wrote: Anger surging through me "And so what? It was fucking decided that they would stay here with you? Why not let them come with me? I have as much right to them as anyone else!" Both parents missing! Oh the day is looking up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:38 am

Finvarra wrote: I almost have to laugh, fat chance of that happening I think. "Well Hecate, you could try to take them with you but you should know they are under the protection of Xannon." And I know he'd see right through her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum