Finvara's Inner Chambers

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Re: Finvara's Inner Chambers

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:42 am

Donaugh wrote: I caught movement in my peripheral vision and looked over to see Sorsha headed my way with Taran trailing behind. She looked like a combination of worried and pissed off. I folded my paper and put it down. "Are you okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:44 am

I sat down across form her and leaned back in my chair. "Yeah, I suppose. Going to see my mother." I paused as she nodded and I looked over all the food on the table. But I was staring at the pitcher of milk. I pointed at it "You mind?" She shook her haed no and I poured myself a tall glass hoping it might settle my stomach.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:26 am

Donaugh wrote: "Can I ask why you are going when it is so obvious that you don't want to?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:55 am

"I am going to try to get information out of her. Note the word try." I say with a chuckle. "The elves I came across. Yeah well one of them is looking for my mother and I have no doubt she knows why. Since the elf say fit to include me in his quest, well, I am curious."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:57 am

Donaugh wrote: "Curiosity killed the cat"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:59 am

I chuckled "Yeah no doubt" I paused shaking my head at her silly proverb and smirked. "Satisfaction brought him back. Watch the kids for me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:00 pm

Donaugh wrote: "Of course. I take it your husband is going with you then?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:00 pm

I nodded. "And him apparently" I say cocking a thumd over my shoulder at Taran.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:12 am

Donaugh wrote: I let out a laugh "And you sound soooo happy about it. So, where are the k..." My words stopped as giggles ring out and they appear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:16 am

With a smile I got up and walked over to them. I gave them both a kiss on the forehead. "Be good for Seanmathair. Daddy and I will be back soon" I put a hand on Dou's shoulder "Thanks" She tells me no problem and shoo's me away.

I turned and left. Walking past Taran I mumbled "Well come on if your coming." With him trailing behind me we made our way back to the kitchen. We ran into Abaddon in the hall who was laughing about the kids disappearing on him. I smiled "They're with Dou. You ready to go?" He nodded and cocked a brow at Taran.

**Yeah, thunderbutt is coming with us** I reached out and took his hand as we all left.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:33 am

Taran wrote: After getting back from that god forsaken land I was on my way to find Finvarra and tell him of what happened when I felt a presence where it ought not be. I vanished.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:12 am

Appearing outside my fathers chamber I knocked and just opened the door to go inside. "Hello?" I called out as I dropped Abaddon's hand and started walking through the rooms. I felt numb. I just wanted to get the kids and go the fuck home.

Suddenly Sosanna was in my arms. I stopped and turned to see Caden was in Abaddon's. I pulled her up close to my chest and rubbed her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:13 am

"Not going to be long huh?" I said jokingly, coming up behind her. She turns around to look at me and I almost feel a slam to my gut. "What is it? What's wrong?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:13 am

"Nothing is wrong Athair. I'm fine. Just tired." I walked over towards him and gave him a chaste kiss on the cheek. "Thank you for watching the kids today and I'm sorry it took so long. We're kinda tired though. See you later okay?"

Without waiting for an answer I turn around and back over to Abaddon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:14 am

I furrowed my brow as I watch her turn away. "Yeah, sure. Okay" I say as I look to Abaddon. His face revealed nothing. "Sleep well" I say right before they all vanish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:22 pm

TPMSG wrote: **Hello Im so sorry its taken me so long too say hi, I guess Ive been kind of consumed with Keo. But who can blame me right?** I giggled. ** Ha I take after you in that respect Mathair, how are you doing? I hope you and Athair are both well. Give my love too everyone, and I dont know we should Email what do you think? Can you give Cade a kiss for me... Jhyli Mai.**

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:15 pm

As I headed towards my fathers chambers I got Sosanna's message. I looked down at her baby self and smiled as I sent her adult self a message back.

As I finished messaging her the door swung open to my fathers rooms. I stopped and cocked a brow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:26 pm

I laughed as she seemed surprised that I knew they were coming. "Well come on in already. I turned away from her and shut the door as they stepped inside. "So, family picnic day is it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:26 pm

"Okay now you are just starting to plain freak me out"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:27 pm

I point to Sosanna in her arms "You have yourself a little mini messenger there"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:28 pm

I looked down at my daughter and laughed as she smiled up at me and kicked her feet out. "Ohhh someones excited huh?" I look back up at my father "Or she wanted to get a jump on since someone has been so busy lately. Please tell me you and Dou can come with us today."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:29 pm

"Of course. I need a break anyway and could use some family time. I have seen the kids but I haven't spent any real time with you and Abaddon lately. I just have a few last minute things I need to do." She shoots me a look and I crack a smile.

"I'll be quick I promise. Just go wait with Dou out in the gardens. Where are we going today anyway?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:31 pm

We approached the door and I jiggled Caden who had some how managed too get chocolate on his fingers. "How'd you do that little man?" He giggled as I knocked at the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:32 pm

Finvarra wrote:Where are we going today anyway?"

"I have no idea" I said as there came a knock on the door. My father went and opened it, allowing Abaddon and Cade inside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:32 pm

"Alright, before I hold us up any further let me just run and sign those few papers. I'll be right back."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum