Finvara's Inner Chambers

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Re: Finvara's Inner Chambers

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:45 am

"Morning, come in come in" I say as I move back. She walks inside and I shut the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:46 am

"What the hell? Are you consulting with Miss Cleo or something?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:48 am

I crack a smile "No. Why would I need some crack pot fake psychic when there are two kids in the other room who were bouncing up and down chanting mama."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:49 am

"Awww, they were?" He nods and we start to make our way into the other room. I put my arm around him "Thank you for takling them last night. I got great sleep"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:50 am

I wave my hand "please, anytime, you know that." We make our way into the bedroom and see Dou just finishing getting them dressed. "Look who's here!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:01 am

Sosanna and Caden wrote:
**Mama!**

They poofed themselves into my arms **I missed the two of you** I said as I hugged them to me tightly. Gods they are getting so big. I can barely hold the both of them at the same time anymore. It made me a little sad. "Hmmm, I need a stroller for the two of you." One appeared.

Sosanna wrote: **Red like your old car mama**

Caden wrote: **Yeps daddy said so Vroom Vrroommmm**

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:17 pm

I watched as she strapped them into their stroller. "It's amazing how fast they grow isn't it? They'll be walking and talking before you know it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:21 pm

"I know. A part of me can't wait. But another part, well, I won't be able to hold them at the same time anymore. I can barely do it now." I let out a sigh "I know I'll get used to it but it just seems so soon already. One day I won't be able to hold them at all."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:27 pm

I started laughing "That day is long off Sorsha. You'll be able to hold them for a long time to come." She nods. I reached out and touched her shoulder "And there will be more children to cuddle, right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:31 pm

It was my turn to laugh "Yeah Athair, we'll be having more at some point. Not for a couple years though I don't think." He smiles and I smile back "but we'll definitely be having more."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:35 pm

"Good well I have a lot more spoiling in me" She looks up and glares at me. I hold up my hands "Hey grandparents right. In fact I believe it is part of the job description." I say laughing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:37 pm

"Alright, so enough chitchat Athair. Why'd you cancel Samhain? It wasn't because of what happened to me was it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:43 pm

"Well no." She arches an eyebrow. "Sorsha, if someone decided to attack you, from within these walls, when would there be a better time? I'll tell you, there wouldn't be a better time." I held up my hand before she could open her mouth. "But that is only one reason and not my main one because I do believe we can keep you safe. Besides your mini mafia there would never let anything happen to you. No my main reason was the servants. I want them for once to have those three days to spend with their own families and not be running themselves ragged for us or the court."

I paued and let out a sigh "I have been giving alot of thought to the law changes and where I want to start, but now is not the time. It will have to wait until after the holidays. So, it is what it is. Are you disappointed?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:46 pm

"Disappointed? No. It'll be a little weird around here without it but I understand your reasoning and I think it's a great idea. And next year when we can do it again it'll be so much better. Alright, Abaddon is with Ameil in the kichen waiting for me. Did you two eat? You shoud come down and have breakfast with us."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:48 pm

"We've been up for some time. Bathed, clothed and fed the kids. Had some food ourselves. But you go on. I have some things to attend to. We'll catch you guys later."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:49 pm

"Okay then. We'll see you later." Pushing the kids stroller I make my way back to the kitchen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:04 am

I walked to my fathers chambers and still lost in thoughts I opened the door and walked right in. It wasn't until Taran appeared, all over my shit, practically knocking me into the fucking wall did I realize that I even did it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:42 pm

Taran wrote:I caught her as she tumbled back. "Are you trying to maim me Princess?" I ask jokingly trying to lighten her somber mood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:13 am

"No, shit, sorry Taran. Is my father around?" He shakes his head no. What about Dou?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:14 am

Taran wrote:"Yes she is having breakfast in their Private gardens." I stepped back too assess her. "Are you okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:20 am

"Yes. No. I don't know." His brows furrow and I let out a laugh like a mental patient. "I have to go see Hecate" was all I said. I figured that explained it all. "I just need someone to watch the kids because Abaddon is coming with me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:28 am

Taran wrote:"And I will be coming with you both. Dont argue Princess no point, I am under direct orders from my King. So hate it, love it whatever you are stuck with me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:30 am

Oh great. "Fine" I said as I stomped off to find Donaugh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:34 am

Taran wrote: Yeah that sounded far from fine but so be it. Finvarra wanted this and well, I agreed with him. I followed behind her but hung back some, trying to give her some space.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:39 am

I wanted to turn around and kick him but like he said no point. It wouldn't change anything. But it might make me feel better. Walking out into the private gardens I smiled as I watched Dou sitting there reading her newspaper. She read one every morning, always from a different part of the world. I wondered what one it was today.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum