Guest Chambers

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Re: Guest Chambers

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:18 am

"who said anything about a finger!" I was standing right next to Aengus towering over him I stared him down maliciously.

"You dropped the ball Aengus and because of that I know have the headache of cleaning up your fucking mess. So a ball for a ball bitch!"

horror splayed across his face,

"now you got me I'll be back In the morning Aengus I expect your nutsack to be on a silver platter come sun rise Or I'll cut them both off and make you eat them before I slit your fucking throat. crystal?"

if his skin could get any paler I think he'd be as white as rice. With an evil laugh I vanished.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:45 am

Walking into Aengu's chambers a bevy of workers scurried behind and flowed into the room.

"I want this place gutted everything in here burned are we clear?" They nodded and I vanished

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:26 am

Taran wrote:After helping dispose of that fuckhole, Aengus and running around to do other errands, I was damn tired. I laid in bed for the longest time, tired, but not sleepy. Finally I drifted off to sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:04 am

Taran wrote:I opened my eyes to find myself back in my quarters. I threw my hands over my eyes and just laid like that for a little while. Pissed for some reason, I threw the sheet off and snort in disgust that I still had a raging hard on. I walk into the bathroom for a cold shower. I had responsibilities that I needed to take care of here in Knockmaa.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:00 am

TP MSG wrote: ** I know you probably have more important things to do right now but can you come sit with the kids for a little bit. I don't think it will be too long?**

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:04 am

Taran wrote: Without responding I go to the Princess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:33 am

Taran wrote:"Damn it Im fucking bored court life sucked ass! No wonder The Princess avoids this shithole!" letting out a bored sigh I wonder what Gehnasis is up too? I felt a strange but familiar power. "Rati" locating the source I vanished.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:22 am

Taran wrote:I open the door for her and she walks into what is called a parlor but I call my sitting room.

"Please Sit" I say motioning to the couches " would you like anything to drink or eat?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:28 am

Rikha wrote:Ohhhh, what would I like to eat and drink? "I want some takoyaki and fried spicy jellyfish and a honeydew bubble drink." Taran looks at me awkwardly. "Errr, cross those out. I'll have some hot tea with honey and sugar a half cup milk and a tall glass of ice. And some mochi. Do you guys have mochi?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:37 am

Taran wrote:"Japanese confectionary rice cakes?" I tapp my chin "yes I believe our chefs know how to make them. Well they had better since Princess Sorsha adores Japanese cuisine. What flavour would you like?" I send out a message for one of the servants to attend us.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:42 am

Rikha wrote:"Strawberry please and thank you. Now, I came here to discuss your sleeping habits. I need to make a chart of when you're sleeping...um so you and Mahakali don't bump into one another." I see his brows scrunch in confusion. "She didn't ask for it...Rati is telling me to do it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:57 am

Taran wrote: Before the attendant even arrives I send out Rikha's order.

"I hate to burst yours and Rati's bubble but has Gehnasis actually said this is what she wants?"

The servant knocks on the door, she enters with the tray containing Mochi, Tea, honey and milk. Placiing it down on the table I wait for her to leave before continuing.

"Look I dont mind doing as Rati asks as long as its what Gehnasis wants. So is it or not?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:18 am

Rikha wrote:I shrugged. "Up until what Rati was notified, yes, it was what Mahakali wanted. Something about killing you was said, but not gone into depth." I cock a brow. "Are you a dream stalker?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:22 am

Taran wrote: "Do my panda eyes denote Ive been sleeping long enough to stalk anyone?" I say rubbing my eyes. Gods Im tired, and if this is what Gehnasis wanted so be it, mans got to sleep. "So have at it you tell me what it is Im suppose to do and when and I'll make sure I do it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:32 am

Rikha wrote:"Well, if you were a dream stalker, you'd be tired too. Because being in a dream realm is just like not sleeping at all." I don't know if one would call his reaction glaring, but that was the best way I could describe it. "Anyways, I just need for you to fill out a time schedule." I pull out a paper I made. "For when you are sleeping. That way you and Mahakali can avoid sleeping during the same time."

I watched him as he reached for paper and his hand was glowing. Ohhh...I see now. "You two are bonded. Why is she avoiding you? Rati was in a rush when she was explaining. Do you know until the bond goes away you can't have sex with anyone who isn't Mahakali?" Just his luck Rati didn't tell him that.

Mixing the sugar and honey into the steaming tea, I added in the milk. I look around for my glass of ice. "Can I get a tall cup filled with ice please?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:47 am

Taran wrote: "If you would like to know the answer to why Gehnasis is avoiding me you'd have to go ask her Im afraid." I scribble my name in time slots for sleeping I couldnt gaurntee I would sleep then, but I suppose I could take some sleeping potion or something. Passing the peice to Rikha I catch a glimpse of my glowing hand, anger flares. The one person I wanted denied me because of her insecurities and now Im being told I cant relieve the hard on Ive had for days, without Gehnasis. I try to maintain my composure but my teather is worn a bit thin.

"Before you go can you pass a message on to Rati tell her not only is it moraly wrong to usurp someones free will regardless of the persons intentions, I hope she's happy with the knowledge she has denied me the right to choose or take a lover until this wears off." I say holding up my hand. " I'd like you to leave now."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:01 am

Rikha wrote:I tried not to laugh, but he was so adorably grumpy. And the accent made it all the more appealing. "Taran...I'll let you in on a little secret. I was sent to keep an eye on Mahakali for Rati...and I think the next time you see her, you will be pleasantly surprised to see how willing she'll be." I put the paper in my folder. "I don't think I really need this time chart, but you know, what the boss says, I do." I look around. "Its considered rude to poof in and out of a person's dwellings. Although Rati might have broken the first rule, I'd rather not break the second. Where is your exit to this place so I am outside?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:05 am

Taran wrote: Screwing my face up in confusion, I kept thinking ehhh? "The Hindu Gods are confusing, I'll show you out." We walked down the hallway to the main doors which I swung open widely for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:09 am

Rikha wrote:I call out to Rati, saying I'm ready to go, give me a minute. I stand outside and turn to Taran. "What's so confusing about Hindu gods? Their customs? Or the Mahakali thing? You really don't get it? She found a loop hole." I laughed at his dumb founded expression. "I wouldn't be surprised if she tied you up and had her wicked way with you when you see each other next. Laters!" I vanished.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:25 am

Taran wrote:I watch her leave, then turn back towards my rooms. "Damn it Im too tired to work out that cryptic crap." Stumbling into my room I hit the bed with a thud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:08 am

TPMSG From Sorsha wrote: **Taran? Are you in the middle of something?** I paused waiting to hear back but got nada. Maybe he is sleeping?

**Taran!**

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:12 am

Taran wrote: I awoke with a start, bolting upright in bed. Instantly with the Princess' voice in my head my sword appeared in my hand. I sensed her at home and in no imminant danger. With a sigh my sword disappears and I slump back on the bed. Something better be on fire. I message her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:19 am

TPMSG From Sorsha wrote: **Taran I know I woke you and I am sorry, but yes I do need your help with something. Could you come? Please? You know I wouldn't ask if it wasn't important.**

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:26 am

Taran wrote: Without having to be asked twice I vanish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:08 am

Taran wrote: Arriving back I head off to do the Princess' bidding.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum